All Comments on 'Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 14'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Darkside619Darkside619over 7 years ago
WHAT A READ

What a story! Well written and had me at the "edge" of my seat all week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dear Sputnik

You really need some professional help to overcome the obvious feelings of inadequacy you have pertaining to women. They are not superior or inferior, just a slightly different version of the same species. It's not healthy to think the way you describe in your bio or the way all your stories portray male to female relationships.

Just a suggestion old chap.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous, regarding your February 2019 comment...

...please keep taking the tablets, as you are obviously beyond professional help - if you don't appreciate femdom, or are unable to comprehend the intro which clearly describes the genre, but then continue to read the tale - you are surely suffering from some form of incurable masochistic psychosis.

appyBappyB3 months ago

I've loved this whole story. Many thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
977 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...