Ella's Punishment

Story Info
Nursing student Ella endures a harsh punishment for cheating.
2.1k words
4.18
27.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fidgeting nervously, Ella waited outside the Headmaster's office. She'd been caught cheating on her latest exam for her nursing degree, and the consequences for cheating were swift and severe. Ella was facing expulsion for her infraction, but had been given the option of submitting to corporal punishment for a second chance at the exam.

Being a nurse was her lifelong dream, so Ella had accepted the punishment, which was to be administered directly by the headmaster himself.

At 20 years old, Ella was halfway through her degree and she had worked so hard to get here. The cheating incident had been an act of desperation, and she'd already vowed to study twice as hard in the future.

"Ella? The headmaster will see you now." The headmaster's secretary barely lifted her head as she gestured toward the heavy oak door that stood between Ella and her punishment.

Rising to her feet, Ella smoothed her school unifom into place. The simple white apron over the black, knee length skirt and white blouse marked her as a second year student. Her shapely legs were clad in demure black stockings and the standard black nurse's shoes. Ella's dark, curly hair was tied in a tidy bun beneath her student nurse cap and her face was washed clean of any makeup.

Ella took a deep breath and pushed the door open, entering into to the Headmaster's office with a trepiditious step. Her heart pounded nervously and she clasped her trembling hands before her as she moved to stand before the mahogany desk.

The Headmaster raised his eyes from the report laying on his blotter to take in the anxious student before him. She was a shapely girl, the drab school uniform did little to hide her lush curves. Inwardly, he smiled. This was going to be an enjoyable afternooon...for him.

Gesturing one hand to a screen on the far side of the room, the Headmaster said, "strip from the waist down. There is a bench for you to lay your clothing on. You may keep your blouse on."

Ella's heart skipped several beats as she gawked at the Headmaster uncomprehendingly. She wasn't aware the punishment was to be delivered to her bare flesh. It took her several long seconds to turn and walk toward the screen. Once she was obscured from view, Ella quickly and carefully removed her apron, skirt, stockings and shoes and folded them neatly on the bench. "D-do I leave my underwear on, headmaster?" she asked in a timid voice.

On the other side of the screen, she heard the door shut with a thud, followed by the scraping of furniture on the floor. "No." was the succinct reply.

Taking a deep breath, Ella removed her panties as well and tucked them beneath her apron on the bench. Then, using her hands to hold the hem of her shirt down, Ella stepped out from behind the screen on shaking legs.

The headmaster had moved aside one of the elegant armchairs in front of his desk and replaced it with a strange wooden bench. He looked up at the comely student as she tried desperately to maintain her modesty by tugging her shirt as low as it would go. The white button up blouse just reached below her plump backside and the Headmaster enjoyed a tantalizing glimpse of a neatly shorn pussy between her lucious thighs.

"You will kneel here." The headmaster gestured to the knee pads on the wooden spanking bench. It was designed to raise it's occupant's backside while keeping the head and shoulders close to the floor. Many lessons had been endured upon that bench, and Ella was about to be it's latest student.

Still trembling, and fighting to hold back tears, Ella complied with the order. She placed each knee in it's respective place, then looked over her shoulder at the Headmaster for guidance.

He did not speak, he simply grasped the nape of her neck and pushed her to bend forward over the bar. With firm hands, he guided Ella into position. She resisted at first, then submissively allowed him to arrange her as he wished.

"Most students have trouble remaining still for their punishment, so you will be strapped into place." The Headmaster's deep voice was calm and firm as he buckled a strap across the nape of Ella's neck, then put each of her wrists into the corresponding cuffs beneath the spanking bench. Soft sniffles could be heard from the pretty brunette as the Headmaster buckled the last two straps over her calves, locking her into position.

Ella gasped at the cool air on her bare skin as the Headmaster casually flipped her shirt off her naked bottom. Tears of humiliation began to prick in the corners of her eyes, and they spilled over when the Headmaster stepped on a hidden pedal beneath the spanking bench causing the kneeling pads to spread wide apart. This in turn spread Ella's shapely thighs apart, giving the headmaster his first clear view of her neatly shaved snatch.

"There will be 20 strikes of the cane. You may count them out loud if you wish. After that, I will determine if further punishment is needed." There was the unmistakeable sound of the cane whoosing through the air as the Headmaster gave it a few test swings before letting it rest lightly on Ella's bare rump.

Trying desperately not to cry, Ella could only wait, nearly naked and humiliated, as the Headmaster adjusted his stance and prepared to deliver the blows.

The first strike cut across her pale flesh like a line of fire, drawing a pained scream from the hapless student. She felt the pain of the strike before her mind registered the sound of the cane and the straps on the bench rattled as she squirmed uselessly against her restraints.

The Headmaster gave her a moment to quiet down, commenting "This is why I restrain you silly girls. You alway squirm and waste too much of my time."

His final word was punctuated by a second stroke from the cane, and Ella managed to stifle her cry of pain this time. She still had 18 to go and already her naked backside felt like it had been lit on fire, she wasn't sure if she could take much more. "Please, I'm sorry," she wailed as a third line of fire cut across her defenseless flesh.

"Of course you are," was all the Headmaster said as he delivered a fourth and fifth blow to weeping victim. Pausing for a moment, he rubbed his hand across her hot flesh, making certain the skin wasn't broken.

Ella jerked in surprise at the touch, then whimpered in pain as he quickly examined her exposed bottom. Moments after his hand left her hot flesh, three more blows rained down in quick succession, each punctuated by a pained cry. Tears ran freely down her face now as Ella gave up trying to hide them.

She jerked once again as the Headmaster touched her burning backside with a gentle hand, then settled back into position. This time 5 blows rained down on her plump buttocks followed by one on the inside of each of her thighs. Ella could only clench her hands in fists and endure this seemingly neverending punishment.

The headmaster paused for a moment to stretch his arm, then delivered the ramining blows down the backs of her thighs. The very last blow saw the cane curve around her sensitive thigh and cross the velvety soft lips of her unprotected pussy. Ella screamed wordlessly at the abuse of her most sensitive flesh, then slumped forward and hung limply in the restraints, the only sound in the room was her sobs of pain and humiliation. Her bottom and thighs burned as though she'd sat on a coal grill, the pain had momentarily allowed her to forget her humiliating position and exposed flesh.

She jerked against the restraints once again as the headmaster ran his hands over her backside, looking for any broken skin and finding raised welts but no wounds. Then his hands left her bare flesh and there was the sound of a chair scraping across the floor behind her, then creaking as the Headmaster sat down, his gaze directly on her punished flesh.

Ella squirmed against the restraints as the seconds dragged on. "Um, Headmaster? Can I please get up?" She asked.

"No." was the calm reply. "You will remain there until your punishment is complete."

"But...my punishment was 20 strokes of the cane, and you did that?" Ella's statement ended as more of a question. Her backside burned in pain and she wanted nothing more than to try and soothe the pain with her hands.

"Your punishment includes anything further I wish to include."

Ella jerked against the restraints yet again as she felt the unmistakable touch of the Headmaster's hand against her naked sex. His fingers probed roughly for a moment, spreading her nether lips. "Please..." Ella whimpered as the Headmaster wordlessly plunged a finger into her pussy.

Ella had been focused on her studies and had little time for boys or romance, so the fingers plunging into her unprotected folds were the first she'd ever felt. The sensation was strange but not unpleasant. She tried to wriggle away from the Headmaster's hand, but a sharp slap on her already aching backside drew a yelp from her lips and Ella submissively stilled herself.

Still not speaking, the Headmaster rose from his seat and Ella heard the umistakeable sound of a belt being unbuckled. She could not see behind her, but she felt the Headmaster move into position as his pants hit the floor with a soft whump.

"No, please...." She whimpered as, for the first time in her life, Ella felt the broad head of a cock pressed against her unprotected sex. Again, the Headmaster did not deign to answer her whimpered plea. Instead he firmly gripped her hips and began to push inside.

Ella's buttocks and thighs already burned with pain, but that was eclipsed as the Headmaster's manhood pressed into her virgin pussy. "Stop, it hurts, it hurts!" she cried, but the Headmaster ignored her and continued to force himself inside her velvety sex.

Eventually he bottomed out, and Ella groaned as she felt his thighs press against her raw butt. For a moment neither of them moved and the only sound was Ella's quiet whimpers of pain. Then the Headmaster started to withdraw and Ella braced herself for what she knew was coming.

Sure enough, the Headmaster did not hold back. He began to roughly thrust in and out of his student's virgin pussy. At first each thrust was uncomfortable and dry, but after a bit Ella's pussy began to finally get wet and the Headmaster was able to ramp up his efforts.

Feeling violated and humiliated, Ella closed her eyes and waited for it to be over. The only sounds in the room were her soft sobs and the Headmaster's harsh breathing. It seemed like he would never finish. Each rough, scraping thrust added another layer of pain to her already aching flesh and more tears flowed down her pretty face as Ella clenched her fists helplessly.

Eventually, the Headmaster's thrusts grew rougher and uneven and then stopped abruptly as he buried himself to the hilt and emptied his balls into her unprotected pussy. Leaning over her trapped body, the Headmaster took a moment to catch his breath, then he stepped away from the student and put his clothes to rights.

Ella was forced to remain almost naked and helpless, with cum dripping from her unprotected sex for several long minutes while the Headmaster returned to his seat and filled out the necessary forms. She didn't say a word, fearful that anything she might say would bring her further punishment.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the Headmaster returned to her side and unbuckled the restraints. Her legs shaking, Ella rose to her feet and stood before the Headmaster. He looked at her a moment, his expression unreadable, then he handed her two neatly filled out forms. "Give these to your professor, you may retake the exam in 3 days time. You may get dressed and return to your dorm."

Sucking in a deep breath, Ella stepped behind the screen and quickly began dressing. Once she was decent, she all but ran for the door, however her flight was paused when the Headmaster called her name.

"If I have to punish you a second time, it will be ten times worse, do you understand?" The Headmaster enjoyed her final terrified look as she stuttered out an affirmative reply, then he calmly returned to his work as the door quietly shut behind Ella.