All Comments on 'Elle'

by Pippamaybury

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

At the start, he said they would go to her place after. It seemed they went to his? Why would she leave her own place? What the hell with all the face slapping? He says he won't leave her all night and right at the start he leaves to get a drink and she is taken away. A master should be very aware of the sub's needs, especially during something so different. She didn't safe word (and why the hell not) but why could he, and the host master, not recognize her questions as a glaring yellow at least? What was the point of the oral gang rape? Was that his admission price to their swank little club? He offered her no comfort or discussion at any point after. This has the hallmarks of something that will be held in and allowed to fester until it blows up. This is well written technically and I dislike it immensely. I hate when porn leaves me feeling only angry. Lots of others will like it.

desjdesjover 6 years ago

Have to say I like it but it read more non con to me cause it was forced at very least should have had her speak up more before got there and the back hand slapping way to much I hope you do another chapter where they talk about what each one wants and about the house went to I almost want you to have her tell him off respectively of course cause if I was her i would think about leaving him even if she likes humiliation this could of turn more to abuse

gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
Thought They Were Going Back To Her House

I too thought he said they would be going back to her house so for her to have to leave did not make sense to me. I also think the slapping was not necessary or just not what I would expect, and when she asked what of J. and or M at that point, I think she was no longer consenting. She did not know what she was in for so technically it is probably all nonconsensual. He did say he would be with her and as a previous comment pointed out he left her almost when they got there.

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Sad that this was not update or any reply back about comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous