Elle Decides Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife decides to fuck our BBC pal. I'm excited as cuck.
6.7k words
4
28.5k
49
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,297 Followers

My wife, Elle, is the star of this story, that's for sure. Imagine Scarlett Johansson, with long blond curls, and a slightly more oval face--just slightly. That's my Elle. A total "ten." A slightly short and busty "ten," like Ms. Johansson. At 5'4" Elle is actually an inch taller. Her double-D breasts are nearly the same shape and size--as far as I can tell, that is!

Elle is brilliant as well, and has a terrific personality. A bit on the reserved side in most situations, Elle has a good sense of humor and many interests. Elle has a strong sexual appetite, too, and is a generous lover. I feel so fortunate to have her as my mate.

We don't have any kids yet. We're both thirty and want to wait a couple more years for our careers.

I'm Ron, and while I'm the guy who took the time to write this down, earnestly my role seems pretty "subordinate"--a word aptly chosen, I think you'll soon agree. I'm a modestly above average college-educated professional white guy. Successful. Okay to look at. Nothing special, in my opinion. Certainly my mediocre five-inch dick doesn't make me feel like I'm the stud of the century.

I don't think of myself as quite Elle's "sociological" equal. I suppose a rung or two down the scale from her--perhaps not a gross mismatch. My best guess is that after dating one too many creeps, Elle fell for my earnest disposition and easy-going personality. She does seem to laugh at my jokes. Maybe that saying is true, that the way to a woman's heart is through humor? (Humor and refraining from pissing her off, of course!)

There's another couple in this story as well. Jack and Darla.

Jack--like the rest of us--has a different name in real life. But Jack has a meaningful name to me. I call him "Jack" because he's nearly the spitting image of the porn star Jack Napier, and our "Jack" has a similar relaxed charm to Napier as well. Our "Jack" is also known for his porn-worthy giant BBC--measuring in at eleven beefy inches, Darla would boast. Darla had let the word out about Jack's massive cock with all her pals. *His* cock was apparently a point of pride for *her*.

I have a feeling that you can probably guess where this is headed. We'll get there soon enough. :-)

Jack's live-in-girlfriend, Darla, completes our foursome. Imagine Jennifer Love Hewitt, but with a paler complexion, blue eyes, and red hair--that's a pretty close match. Definitely gorgeous! Darla is a firecracker--and a troublemaker.

Jack and Darla have been involved with each other for about two years. We've known him for the year that they've been living together.

We all know each other because Elle and Darla are fast friends, who went to college together. Darla is also thirty. Jack is the old man of our group at age 42.

This is the story of Elle, my wife, getting it on with Jack, Darla's boyfriend. The idea came from Elle--and supposedly Darla, as well--although Elle says I planted the seeds, as I'll soon explain.

Elle sold it to me hard. I had NOT been planning on sharing her with anyone. It was a *fantasy* of mine to see Elle fuck a super hung Black bull, yes, but not one that I had expected to be fulfilled. Frankly, I wasn't self-confident enough to truly want to fulfill the fantasy of seeing Elle get fucked by a Black bull with a massive cock. At least ten inches involved--in my fantasy. I feared that my fantasy--if made real--could lead to me losing my wife, maybe completely.

Somehow I blurted out my fantasy to Elle one night months ago when we were horsing around and watching some porn together. Naturally, Elle never forgot it, and often brought it up in our lovemaking ever since.

She even had me buy a big black dildo. A thick nine-incher. She was too shy to buy it herself but not too shy to tell me to get it! She ended up naming it "Ricky" because it reminded her of Ricky Johnson's perfectly formed BBC.

She'd have me use "Ricky" on her and pretend it was him, or "Ice," "Mandingo," or "Rico"--three others of her favorites from porn--as we would role play. And, yes, Jack Napier--our "Jack's" look-alike--was another favorite.

We found that we had to wait a few days after using "Ricky" for her pussy to be snug enough for her to enjoy sex with me again. That was humiliating to discover--and somehow a turn on.

After she came one or two times with the dildo in an evening, Elle would take care of me with her mouth or hands--or once in a while I would fuck her right afterwards.

Even though I could barely touch her pussy walls when fucking her right after "Ricky," I was so turned on that I would come quickly anyway--in a vain effort to reclaim my territory, I guess.

The small proportion of the time when Elle and I did make love using my own dick directly, she would tease me still along interracial themes. "Wouldn't you love to see Mandingo fucking me, hun?" Or, "How long do you think I'd have to fuck Ice, to get him balls deep? Do you think I could do it the first time I fucked him?" Or, "Honey, Rico seems so kind and sweet besides being so hot. Wouldn't it be hot for me to fuck him? Do you think we could arrange it with his agent?" Or, "Jack [Napier]'s cock is so crazy thick. Do you think I'd have to practice on smaller BBCs for a while in order to fuck Jack [Napier] without it ripping my vagina?" Or, "Wouldn't it be hot if I went out and brought home a BBC lover? Should I do it, Ron? Maybe I should do it!"

Elle led the way in making sure interracial fantasy was an element of our sex life each and every time we went to bed together. I guess she enjoyed it, too, eh?

Elle had a great sense of how to pace all sex, and I found myself following her lead more and more during sex over time.

Elle teased me that while it could be hot to buy a bigger dildo than "Ricky," she wanted to make sure that if she ever fucked a live BBC one day, it might still stretch her out. Dang, that turned me on to hear from her!

Eventually--I'm sure it was triggered by us getting to know Darla's Jack--Elle decided she wanted to make the fantasy come alive. "It's become my fantasy now, too, Ron," she said. "I now want to get blacked for real! I've had enough of just kidding around about it and making do with 'Ricky'! Since we've been hanging out with Darla and Jack, I keep thinking about it more and more--especially how hot it would be for Jack to fuck me, specifically! I want him, honey! I want Jack bad!"

She paused before adding, with a playful smile, "I'm super hot--as you know--and I *deserve* more! I *deserve* to get fucked by Jack!"

Elle became convinced that the best idea *by far* was for her to fuck Jack. "Jack looks and seems so much like Jack Napier, who you know is one of our favorites!" Elle observed. "And Darla says his cock is just as big, maybe even bigger. Darla says Jack's an amazing lover, and that she'd be happy to share him with me in the right situation. Surely you can see the sparks between him and me when we meet up, how we're always sneaking little opportunities to flirt--you can't possibly have missed it! We've even kissed a few times... Not a peck, either... But long, sensuous make-out style kisses... Oh, golly, he is a good kisser!"

I kept listening quietly. This was usually best when Elle was explaining anything that she made up her mind that she wanted.

Elle having kissed Jack a few times was news to me. News that made my dick hard and my heart race.

"There are so many good reasons for Jack and I to hookup, dear. A whole bunch of them," Elle insisted. "First of all, you'll get to live out your deepest, biggest fantasy: seeing *ME* get blacked by an enormous BBC!"

I couldn't deny it. Indeed! Who could imagine,anything hotter than my gorgeous, curvaceous, and horny blonde wife making love with a black stud with a giant cock-- making love and getting fucked hard-- both! Jack was definitely a black stud with an enormous cock, that was for sure! Assuredly, it would be incredible to watch him fucking my Elle balls deep, then later making slow, sensuous love with her, too!

"Second," Elle continued. "I'll get to scratch *MY* itch, too--one grown *exclusively* from your own fantasy, Ron... So you only have yourself to blame... I'll get to learn what all the fuss is about white women and BBCs... Darla, as you know, has been carrying on ever since she met Jack about how it's 'the most amazing,' 'on a whole different level,' and 'in another galaxy' from little white dicks like yours, dear! Also, those girls in our pornos seem to have a truly incredible time... I deserve that experience, too!

Third, Jack should be 'safe' for me to fuck while Darla is away traveling... You know how in love he is with Darla. And I'm so in love with you... We have nothing to fear from me fucking him...

Besides, it will free up Darla to have hookups while traveling, guilt free... We all know she needs her hookup sex on the road to keep her sanity... so it seems only fair to her that Jack should be similarly 'entertained'...

Finally, it also comes back to that great chemistry Jack and I seem to have... I can feel it--from the flirting and the kissing... The sex should be amazing... I'm really attracted to him, and also Jack so badly wants to get up and in me... Surely you can see it when we're all together, can't you?"

I could scarcely fault Elle or Jack. Each was such a prime sexual specimen. It was only natural that they would be drawn to each other and want to fuck. No, I couldn't fault either of them!

Jack joined the selling effort recently when we were barbequing at his and Darla's place. "Ron, my man," he said. "Your Elle is so fine. She's so beautiful, adorable, sexy--and has such a great aura about her... Her face is so gorgeous, and her body is to die for! She will really enjoy my black magic, and I can't wait to give it to her... She'll still love you, but she'll feel like she was but a little girl and that my black cock made her into a real woman finally... She'll cum more than she ever has before... More often... More deeply... Elle will feel sex on a totally new plane when I fuck her, when I make love to her... I can tell from her build that she'll be able to take my whole cock... I might have to stretch her and resize her over the course of several fuck sessions... But Elle has the ass and hips of a woman who can take it, who will be able to take my full eleven-incher balls-deep... That's right, I have a thick eleven-incher, just like Darla has gone bragging! Your beautiful Elle will be kicking herself for waiting so long to get blacked... But that will be overwhelmed for her by the pure joy of the fucking I am going to provide... Elle will be forever grateful to you. And when Darla gets back, everything will go back *almost* exactly how it was. It will be a total win-win-win... Yeah, Elle is going to really love getting blacked, and so you should be prepared for her to keep getting blacked--for the rest of her life--but she's going to love you so much for it. It'll totally be worth it..."

To my surprise, I got hard listening to Jack wax poetic about fucking my wife. That was interesting! Hearing this stud talk about fucking my Elle turned me on quite a bit! Maybe this was the right path after all?

The idea that Elle would continue to get blacked was not lost on me. Of course I'd heard the expression "once you go black, you never go back," and I did imagine that seemed more likely than not for my horny, sexy wife, Elle!

The idea of Elle going black permanently excited me more than it worried me, and I found myself masturbating to it regularly. For example if Elle went to bed earlier than me, or if I was home when she was out at a work function, I was beating off a bunch more than I used to.

Over a period of several weeks, Elle, Ron, and Darla all kept selling the idea that Jack and Elle should have sex. Especially Elle. She was relentless and, as you can guess, ultimately prevailed.

While I was excited and turned on, I was also worried. On a "thinking" rather than a "feeling" level, I would have preferred that my gorgeous wife Elle would hookup with a Black bull stranger in a far off city. I knew that Jack was a risky potential sex partner, that Elle's friendship feelings for Jack, as well as her long-simmering attraction, meant that she had a real chance of developing an attachment.

But it wasn't up to me. Elle had her heart set on this particular set up, and even though the thought of her fucking Jack worried me, while thinking-- on a "feeling" level, the idea of Elle fucking Jack turned me on. It turned me on a helluva lot! It added another level of titillation and excitement. It was palpable, even.

Finally, Elle's and Jack's first date came around.

Elle had simply refused to take no for an answer. "It will work out great," she insisted. "You'll see. We're all going to be so happy that we did this. You're going to love hearing about me being blacked, seeing me being blacked. Jack is a true stud. I'm going to love it--and you're going to love it!"

It got to the point where I didn't really feel like I had a choice--unless I wanted to trigger serious discord with Elle--who, remember, loved me perhaps mainly for my easy-going nature... and *not* for being a killjoy.

And, besides, I rationalized, Jack and Elle fucking truly *could* work out as well as Elle was predicting. So I simply stopped fighting. It wasn't that I ever fully agreed. I just didn't demand a stop to it.

Intentionally I was home to send Elle off to meet Jack at a restaurant downtown, and their date would be free to progress from there. With Darla out somewhere on a far away continent, going back to their house afterwards was the nearly certain next step for Jack with Elle.

I tried to busy myself in the living room with the TV news and magazines as Elle got dressed.

When she emerged from our master bath to head out, she was a sight to behold! Gorgeous, cute, and sexy. She was in a form-fitting and classic-cut short green dress. Her hair and make-up were sexy and perfect. Her perfume was enticing. She was aglow with anticipation.

Elle gave me a chaste peck of a kiss on the cheek so as not to disrupt her lipstick. She said, "Of course don't wait up, Dear." And headed off on her date. A fancy car service that Jack sent came to pick her up.

I don't think I mentioned yet: Jack has been immensely successful in business and is incredibly wealthy, more attributes that made me nervous about his appeal to Elle.

I assumed Elle would come home only the next morning, with Jack's cum all over her face and hair and oozing out of her pussy--and maybe even her ass. She had never let me have her ass but I thought she might give it up to Jack. Part of me even hoped that she would! She would be a true black cock slut soon, either way, I was sure!

But to my surprise, NONE of that sex happened. No cum whatsoever was involved. Nor was staying out overnight.

Instead, Elle was home a mere four hours later, with her makeup a mess and her clothes askew, but no serious signs of sex--none except, I realized, her aroused pussy smell. I was stunned.

"Whoa! You're home quickly!" I exclaimed, before adding. "Did you go out on the date that I thought you were going on--the date with Jack??"

"Yes, honey! You know I did, silly!" she said. "But I've never been so surprised in my whole life! I thought that after all this build up and flirting these past few months, for sure Jack was going to try to bed me tonight--and you know darn well that I was intent on letting him! But it wasn't to be!"

"Well, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, we had a terrific dinner at 'Maxine's' downtown, and Jack did ask me back to his place after, like I expected and was ready for... But then all he wanted to do was talk and make out! I got very horny after about an hour of it--plus all these weeks of anticipation, to boot-- so I asked him why he didn't want to go further... He said, 'I really like you, Elle. And I *do* want to go further. But I want to ease into it. I want it to be 'making love' when we do it. I want it to feel really connected and special when we do it.'"

"Wow! That's unexpected!" I said. "How did you respond to that, Elle?" I reached out to hold her hand. I wanted to make a little more connection with her myself upon hearing this intended emotional intrusion from this other man!

"Well, I have to tell you, dear... If I was horny for Jack before... That managed to make me ten times hornier!! I felt even more of my juices flowing--and I could swear I made the whole house smell!! What girl doesn't want to be 'connected and special'?"

"Wow! So where did you go from there?"

"Well, we talked and made out... and talked and made out some more... For I guess another hour... Finally, Jack outright told me he wanted to be 'exclusive.' ... If he really were going to enjoy being with me, he said, it needed to be monogamous, it needed to be without me also sleeping with anybody else--even you, my husband... Jack said he wasn't sure that he could go through with making love otherwise... He was apologetic about it. He said he didn't mean any offense to you. It wasn't his intention beforehand but then it came to him in a wave of insight while we were out at dinner flirting... He's a surprisingly sensitive man, it turns out.'"

"What do you mean, 'exclusive'? You're married to me... How are you supposed to be 'exclusive' with Jack?!"

"I had the same question as you, dear! I was wondering the same thing... Jack clarified... He didn't mean forever... He just wants to be my only lover--my 'boyfriend'--for while we are in this special time, while Darla is away... He wants you and I to be abstinent with each other while she is away... So Jack can be my one and only 'boyfriend'! And, naturally, I'd be his 'girlfriend' for a while!"

"Wow! That's pretty ballsy! What did you say to him, Elle?"

"Well... I don't know if you're going to be happy about this... I am sensing that maybe not... But I told him 'YES!!!' an emphatic 'YES!!!'... I told him I need to at least tell you before we consummated the arrangement--before I made love with him--but that it was a 'definite yes'... I told him we had not waited this long and got so excited about things, him and me, that I would deny myself--quite the contrary... I told him that I would explain it to you, not even give you a 'sympathy fuck' to hold you over, and that he would be the next man that I would make love to... Yes, Jack will be the next man to be inside me... And the next one after that... Again and again... And again! Probably for several weeks! I told him that the idea of being with him exclusively for a time was really hot--and that it would also be easier for me... I have always been a monogamist, you know... This makes a lot more sense for me, truly... I know you can be understanding about it, dear..."

This was the self-focused side of Elle showing itself. I was taken aback but not shocked. I knew that Elle had this in her. It came up from time to time. It came from her growing up an only child, one who got everything her way. I was usually able to just roll with it. Maybe I would do the same thing now, was my first thought--simply take it in stride. For one thing, my little dick being super hard in my pants was arguing for going along with things!

Elle continued to spell things out. "... I'll still tell you everything about it, and maybe I'll even give you little cuddles--occasionally--as you beat off... Jack said I could still cuddle you as long as I don't touch your privates or allow you to touch mine... And I can give you some kisses, just not on the mouth... Oh, and if you behave yourself, you'll also be allowed to clean my pussy with your tongue... and--who knows--I might even give Jack my virgin bottom... And then you can clean my ass with your tongue, as well!

We might later make an exception about handjobs... To be honest, Jack says he doesn't really mind if I still beat you off, but I think that would be weird for me while I'm his girlfriend... So we'll just have to see."

syn4321
syn4321
1,297 Followers
12