Elle Decides Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle delivered all this news to me with a giant grin. She was one happy, horny--and selfish-- soon-to-be-blacked little slut!

I wish I could pretend I had some macho reaction, like being angry or repulsed or ticked off. But I could not. I definitely could not. By far and away my overwhelming feeling was... almost the only thing I felt was... AROUSAL!

Fuck! I was super turned on to hear that my wife was going to give herself over to a BBC stud, to a BBC stud that we were both friendly with personally, for his exclusive sexual partnership--functionally, to be his girlfriend... She and Jack were even using the words "girlfriend" and "boyfriend"! ... for no one knew exactly how long!

No, we did not have a definite return date from Darla, who had told all of us simply that she needed to go look after her Europe and Africa divisions of her business at least for "some weeks."

Elle finally took notice of my little dick tenting my pants as much as it could.

"Well, well, well," she said. "I see this situation seems to turn you on... Isn't that a convenient thing, dear? What a relief for me! No need for me to feel guilty if it's a turn on for you, is there, Ron? Yes!! How nice!!!"

I let out a little groan in reply. There wasn't really anything that I needed to say, was there?

Oh... But after a moment, I did remember a question. Something important that Elle had not spoken about yet. "Um, honey, uh... I do have a question." I ventured.

"Yes?"

"Will I still get to watch?"

"Oh, yes... Silly, me... I'm so sorry I forgot to speak to this! ... I know how important this part of it has been for you, your fantasy of watching me get blacked... You're not going to like my answer here, either... I'm sorry." Elle paused for a moment to gaze at me sympathetically.

"Jack isn't comfortable with that anymore," Elle further explained. "He really wants me to be his girlfriend, honey... He wants privacy while we're together, so it's as special as possible... We'll see... I'll maybe try to change his mind, or at least get you some pictures and videos of us... But I bet you'll still really love hearing all about it! And I know you're going to be excited to clean me of his cum! I can just tell!!"

She was right on that, and I admitted as much. "Okay, dear," I conceded instead of fighting. "I hear you, I guess. You're right that hearing about it and cleaning you will be awesome! But please get me photos and videos, too... Doesn't that seem only kind?"

Elle agreed. And she assured me she would sort it out with Jack. Even in her generally selfish state of mind, luckily my wife reserved a bit of empathy for me as her cuckold.

Elle then pivoted to a generous moment. "Well, dear," she offered, "Since you've been a good boy so far... and are obviously ready to give me over to Jack as his girlfriend for now... The least I can do-- before retreating to the bedroom by myself with my dildo-- is to help you get an orgasm... as much as I can help as another man's girlfriend, of course!"

Then she added, "Here, why don't I pull your pants and underpants off so you can masturbate?"

Elle was serious, now, it was clear. She was *NOT* going to be having any type of sexual relations with me other than a cuddle--or my cleaning her. Wow!!

Elle moved in to take off my pants and underwear without really waiting for my answer. I lifted my hips to help.

"Oh, there he is!" she said, as she snuggled up with the promised cuddle while avoiding my dick. "There's your sweet little prick! Okay, you know what to do! Time for you to play with yourself! Would you like me to turn you on by talking about what I'm planning to do with Jack next time I see him, would you like that?"

She clearly was waiting for my reply. I thought about it but for a moment. "Yes, please, Elle. Please!"

"Please what, dear? You have to be specific!" she teased.

"Please tell me what you are going to do with Jack and his giant black cock next time you are going to see him!" I yelped, while starting to stroke myself.

"Very well!" Elle replied. "You asked for it! First, I plan on making out with my new boyfriend as though he's the love of my life... He's such a good kisser! And he's so handsome and masculine and strong! I'll tongue kiss him as deeply as he might like... You know how I never do that much with you because it's not my favorite? Well, with Jack, I can't help but let him possess me any way he might want... So I'll let his tongue invade my mouth over and over and over. We'll probably make out for an hour... Maybe longer... His giant black cock will become so hard! I'm sure it's every bit the eleven inches that Darla told me about! I'll get so wet that the whole room will smell from me again. My panties will soak through, and my juices will probably even soak through my dress and onto his sofa!"

"Oh, fuck! So hot!" I shouted in interruption.

"Oh, good, Ron," Elle replied. "That's enough for you for now... You'll have to wait to hear more! You can beat off in silence from here... I'll stay and cuddle you, though-- I'm feeling beneficent! I might even blow in your ear a little!"

Then she cuddled me in silence, as promised, as I finished beating off right next to her. It was humiliating, tantalizing, and intensely erotic to beat off with her cuddled up next to me but only stroking my side, arms, and head (and NOT penis head!). Elle *did* blow in my ear a little.

I managed to have one of my best cums ever, from visualizing Elle and Jack making out and then fucking, and wallowing in my erotically submissive role. I shot several ropes of cum all the way up onto my chest even. It was the type of mess I didn't remember making since my early twenties.

"Impressive orgasm, little guy!" Elle teased me. "Golly, becoming my submissive seems to agree with you!"

I guess that Elle was right so far. We *did* both seem to be having a great time!

She handed me a box of tissues and gave me a chaste peck of a kiss on the forehead as a goodnight.

I was not going to have the privilege of participating in her sexual release. She sent me to the guest bedroom, where I was able to overhear her moaning her way to multiple orgasms with her big black dildo.

I was under orders not to masturbate again without permission--a twist that I agreed that Elle could add. I agreed to get Elle's permission any time I wanted to masturbate. It seemed to fit my current role in our marriage.

The next morning, there was no unpleasant tension between Elle and me. Perhaps the air was just more erotically charged? And why should there be unpleasantness, after all, at this stage? Elle was proceeding on the path that she was determined to. I was complying--and so far, I was *quite* enjoying myself as well.

Elle's and Jack's next date was six days away due to a conference Jack had to attend for work. We were both acutely aware of the wait. It was tantalizing. For Elle and me both.

Elle would tease me incessantly, and with regularity I would *beg* to excuse myself to go beat off in the bathroom or the guest room. Elle acquiesced only about half the time to my begging and the other half commanded that I hold off.

Only once more that whole week did Elle give me a cuddle alongside as I masturbated. Again, that was hotter than hot!

All week, Elle would say things like, "Ron, wouldn't you like to be fucking me tonight? Or even to be getting one of my amazing blowjobs? I bet you're so horny! Sorry, though! I'm saving all my holes for my new boyfriend--as promised! Saving my handjobs, too!" Or, "Oh, my gosh, Ron! I'm so wet! I have to keep changing my panties every hour or so! I can't stop thinking about the next cock that's going to fuck me! It's going to be... Big. Black. Hard. Delicious... And... Not! Yours! Yummm!"

Elle also enjoyed teasing me about how her pussy could be forever changed. "Ron, darling... I just realized... I've heard that fucking a BBC as large as Jack's can permanently change a girl's pussy... Did you realize that Jack could permanently stretch and resize me? You literally may never feel my pussy as snug on you ever again! Did you know that?"

Or another one of her sexy taunts. "Ron, baby... Did you know that 99% of white women who 'go black--never go back'? I will probably *never* stop fucking black guys, according to what I've been reading... Fucking Jack for a few weeks should turn me into a BLACK. COCK. SLUT! Or maybe it will even happen on the very first night?!"

When she saw how that both tortured me and aroused me, she added to it. "You know, Darling, I've heard that a lot of white wives... after they go black, if they keep fucking black for a few weeks or so, apparently a lot of them go black-only... Isn't that hot to think you're risking that we might *never* fuck again? Oh, honey... You must really love me to take such an incredible risk! I love you, too, Ron! Even if I'm *much* more in lust for Jack right now!"

The day before their date, on Thursday evening, Elle upped her taunts, if you can believe it.

"You know, Ron, I realized something else... As horny as I am for Jack now, if he's as incredible a lay as I think he'll be... I might really fall for him... I might fall for him emotionally, you know ... Maybe even the 'L' word... If I think back on it, I have pretty much always fallen in love if I've been fucked well for a few weeks in a row by a guy as nice, masculine, and handsome as Jack is... Wouldn't that be hot? If I fall in love with Jack, dear? Sheesh... You might even lose both my pussy and my heart to Jack! You're such a love to risk that just for my satisfaction... Hmm... Or could it be that this turns you on, too! Say... Is that a little tent I see in your crotch? It doesn't look like much... I wonder if I can be in love with two men at the same time? Maybe... I'm not sure, to be honest... Could I stay in love with a sweet little prick if I fall in love with a MASSIVE. THICK. BLACK. COCK. Hmm? Golly, that doesn't sound so likely, does it?"

Of course, Elle was observing the biggest tent I can get from my full five-inch maximum hard-on. It was immensely titillating to imagine her truly making love with Jack--while being really 'in love' with Jack. So exciting!

The risk that Elle might pivot her love for me into a love for Jack and his giant black cock-- it was terrifying as well as more erotic than anything else I could think of!

But-- I was genuinely scared as well as turned on. "I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!!" I blurted.

"Aw, honey," Elle replied sweetly. "I know. I don't want to lose you, either... I guess it's a risk, but I have a very big heart... I bet I would find a way to love you and Jack, both! I was mostly teasing just now!"

I was relieved and said so. Then Elle comforted me with a third cuddle of the week up against my side as I beat off. Dang--it was sweet-- and hot! The whole time I was visualizing how hot she was going to look making out and making love with Jack, with his tongue possessing her mouth and his enormous cock balls deep in her pussy. Elle supercharged it by teasing me the whole time, talking about how immensely she expected to enjoy fucking Jack--both "hard fucks" and "slow, gentle lovemaking," she said. Dang! So hot!! "Oh, honey," she added, "Just think, tomorrow at this time, I'll have my new boyfriend's BBC deep inside me! I bet I take him balls deep on the first evening we fuck, don't you think so, too?

Elle even gave me a handjob during that cuddle after all. "Shhh! Don't tell my boyfriend, okay?" Elle whispered. "This is just our little secret... A little thank you from me... and it could be a long time before it happens again, okay?"

"Oh, thank you so much, Elle!" I said. "You bet. Our little secret!" I replied, softly.

Her touch after so much teasing and withholding felt as good as my first time fucking a girl bareback--just out of this world.

Three minutes later, I had a giant size orgasm. "Oh, thank you so much, Elle! THANK YOU!" I said to her. I thanked her profusely, as she grinned smugly yet sweetly.

Finally, Friday came around.

Elle is so gorgeous that she didn't really need to, but she spent easily an hour perfecting her hair and make-up and putting on her little black dress and jewelry. She looked amazing. Fit for the red carpet of a Hollywood premier. She had me zip her dress in back--even though I'm not really sure she needed me to, I realized later. I think she just wanted one more opportunity to tease me.

"Hey, honey... Do you realize? The next hands to touch that zipper will be Jack's. It will be my *boyfriend,* Jack, not you, who will be unzipping me to take me to bed... Isn't that hot? I bet within minutes of his hands on that zipper, his giant cock will be all the way up inside me. Isn't that so exciting?! He'll be more than twice as deep as you, dear! He'll be the deepest ever... He'll be the most volume ever by far... I copped a feel last weekend. He's super thick. He's going to fuck me deeper and fill me up way more than any of the hung athletes who fucked me in college, even! I only fucked the white athletes in college, you know... Guess I was chicken!" Elle goaded me, then added. "How do you think I will like it honey... It's been maybe nine or ten years since I've fucked a big cock... And even then it was a lot smaller than Jack's... Jack has three more inches--three more super-THICK inches--than anyone who has fucked me before! Oh my God! I'm getting so wet thinking about it, talking to you about it!"

Elle paused talking to slip her panties off and stuff them in my hand. "See how wet these are!?"

"Oh my gosh, Elle! You're soaked! Unghhh!" I groaned. "So humiliating-- and hot! You've never been this wet for me, I don't think ever!"

Meanwhile, my little dick went immediately to a painful level of hardness in my pants!

"Yeah, I *definitely* have never been this wet for you, Ron!" Elle rubbed it in. "Well... why would I? My unconscious knows that I don't need much moisture for your little prick, dear... I could probably take your tiny dick completely dry, even... Damn... I guess I better put a pad in this next pair of panties... It's going to be so humiliating when Jack figures out I had to wear a pad because of my juices--even in advance of leaving our house!! Ungh! So embarrassing!" Elle admitted.

"Ha! Well, well! You can't expect your end of things to be one thousand percent perfect, can you my dear?" I commented back. I was relieved to have something to tease her about for once. It was pretty minor by comparison, I realized a little sadly.

"No, I guess not, honey... My situation looks pretty close to perfect, though!! Studly black bull boyfriend awaits. Adoring white *cuckold* husband stays home, eager to serve as required... You do realize you're about to be my 'cuckold,' yes?" Elle asked.

"Yeah... I know," I grudgingly acknowledged. "It isn't exactly my first choice for you to do it with our friend, to be honest... but it isn't my last choice either! I want to see you satisfied like obviously I cannot... I'm happy for you honey... And as we've established, it definitely turns me on as well!"

"Yes! Honey, I've been so grateful and pleased to see how you have been adjusting to my needs and choices. Thank you. I really mean that," Elle said earnestly.

"I love you more than the world, honey," I said as I ventured a kiss to her cheek--which she allowed me. Then I moved to open the door for her, so she could launch out on her oh-so very hot date!

"I love you too, dear," she responded, then adding. "Oh... And *no* beating off while I'm gone. You're going to love having it saved up for while you're cleaning my pussy when I get home. And think how turned on you'll be if I give Jack my backdoor virginity, and you get to clean out my ass, to boot! I know you've always wanted to eat my ass--soon you might finally get to!"

Elle gave me one more peck of a kiss, on my cheek, and sprang out the door. She turned to offer one last parting remark. "Just think, honey... Next time you see me, I'll be a Black stud's girlfriend, for real! CON. SOO. MATE. ED!!"

Elle was off to her date-- her second date-- with her new boyfriend, her Black Bull, Jack. She was off to consummate their relationship, to get seriously fucked, to get thoroughly and deeply black-fucked. I wondered if she might even go black-only straight away. Ughhh!

12