Ellen Heath Romances a Bull

Story Info
Ellen discovers the Root is not the only man made for her.
5.9k words
4.59
12.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
490 Followers

This story is a continuation of my "Root and the Pharmacist's Wife" series. However, Luther "Root" Casey, our hung young stud featured in the series, isn't included here. Instead we focus on the buxom Ellen Heath, who is now the pharmacist's ex-wife, having moved to the city for new adventures her own.

All characters depicted are fictitious and of legal age.

----------------------------------

"Oh, my god! You really have to meet Reggie!" Tiffany giggled after Ellen had shyly revealed that she had a thing for guys with really big cocks.

The two ladies were both in a MBA program at a city college and had gone out for drinks one summer afternoon after class. And after their second round of margaritas the conversation had turned away from school and onto men.

"Reggie is a really sweet guy, and we went out a couple of times, but when we ended up in bed, my god, he nearly split me open!" Tiffany continued, "It's not that his dick is long, which it is, but it's really thick. I couldn't even put my hand around it!"

"Wow!" was all Ellen could say as she leaned in to hear more, her big tits now resting on the table. Though she and Tiffany were about the same height, her young Black friend was built quite differently -- cute and skinny with a perky set of tits and a vivacious personality to match. Considering all that, it didn't surprise Ellen that her pussy couldn't accommodate a stud like Reggie.

"Yeah, wow is right! Turns out my cootch is way too tight for him. He could only get the head of that monster inside me before we had to stop."

"Seriously?"

"My god, yes! We tried lube, and that helped a bit, but I didn't want to get my vag all stretched out, ya' know, so I just ended up sucking him off. But even that wasn't easy! Stretching my mouth around that monster! My jaw was sore for a full day after that!"

"Amazing!"

"No kidding! And when he came, it was like I was sucking on a fire hose! Damn near drowned me in his splooge!"

"He had a lot, huh?"

"I've never seen anything like it!" Tiffany went on, "So, if you wanna' meet a cool guy who's hung like a stallion and cums like a rocket, I'll hook you up with Reggie!"

Ellen had been trying her best to temper her enthusiasm as Tiffany talked, not wanting to appear like too much of a big cock slut to her new friend. But from her intent expression, Tiffany knew that Ellen and Reggie definitely needed to meet.

So before they parted, the ladies agreed to meet up at the bar again the next afternoon, and Tiffany would be sure that Reggie dropped by.

Ellen spent most of the following day in the campus library working on a paper for her microeconomics class. But she had difficulty concentrating as her mind kept returning to Reggie. Because if what Tiffany had said was true, this guy could be just what she was looking for.

It's not that Ellen wasn't already getting speared by a guy with a huge cock. Luther Casey, her young lover from her old town, was a regular visitor to her bed. And their lovemaking was always great. But since her divorce, she'd been quietly on the prowl, looking for other well-hung guys with cocks that could fill up her capacious pussy and help compensate for her years of repressed lust.

Doubly blessed -- or doubly cursed, as she'd once thought -- Ellen's vagina matched her tits in relative size. Meaning guys with normal-sized dicks felt lost inside her cavernous twat. After 15 years of marriage to a very normal man (in so many ways aside from his pecker) it wasn't until she met Luther that she realized what it felt like to have a cock inside her that was well-matched to her pussy.

Luther was also the first guy to fist her, which had also been an amazing discovery, given the internal capacity of her pussy. And since then, she'd gotten a few of her other lovers to do that while she worked over her big clit.

But still, a guy's hand inside her wasn't nearly as good as getting plowed by a dude with a huge cock who knew how to use it. Guys with willing hands were a dime a dozen. Dudes with cocks the size that she needed were a very rare breed.

So if Reggie was as big as advertised, Ellen Heath would gladly reel him in. And with a fleshy set of 38F tits mounted on her tall curvaceous frame, she was confident he'd take the bait.

Tiffany and Reggie were already at the bar the next afternoon when Ellen arrived. And from the way Reggie checked her out when they were introduced, she knew she had him hooked.

Ellen was wearing a knee-length summer skirt and a sleeveless v-neck knit top with buttons down the front. She'd kept it buttoned-up during her day's classes, but had undone a few before coming to the bar, putting her ample cleavage on a subtle but alluring display.

Reggie was a tall, handsome black man in his mid-thirties, dressed in casual but stylish apparel. He had a big bright smile and a great laugh and Ellen was immediately smitten, appreciating the way he focused on his two lovely companions instead of talking about himself, like most men she knew. And knowing that he had a huge cock packed inside his form-fitting jeans made him all the more attractive.

After a couple of drinks and some lively conversation, Reggie returned from making a phone call and announced that his buddy had to work late, so he now had an extra ticket for that evening's baseball game against their team's division rivals.

Tiffany wasn't a baseball fan, so she insisted he and Ellen should go. So the two were soon tooling along to the stadium in Reggie's sleek late-model Mercedes, getting better acquainted.

Ellen learned that Reggie had gone to a downstate college on a basketball scholarship, but lost his full ride when he blew out his knee after his sophomore year. So he moved back to the city and worked his way through the same school where Tiffany and Ellen were now doing their MBA's.

A budding entrepreneur, he started a car detailing business to pay his tuition, something he and his brother had done in high school. It became successful, so he and his brother hired some friends to help out, and then eventually bought a car wash too. And now they had four of these wash and detailing businesses throughout the city, and they were all doing really well.

No surprise, Reggie had great seats for the game -- five rows back along the third baseline. He and Ellen talked and laughed throughout the game, and gradually moved closer, with Reggie putting his arm around her shoulder while she placed her hand on his thigh. And when she did, she quickly discovered the thick python stretching down his pant leg.

Discreetly placing his jacket over his lap, Reggie pulled Ellen closer while she began massaging his growing member. To those around them, they were just an attractive couple enjoying a night of baseball. But with their eyes still on the field, the two began engaging in a very different game.

While Ellen groped his raging boner, Reggie slid his long fingers through the side of her top, touching the outermost edge of her right breast. And as she leaned against his shoulder, the two exchanged giggled whispers and brief kisses, knowing they'd be fucking each other's brains out as soon as possible.

Their team's rivals were no match for their ace pitcher, so by the seventh inning stretch the game was out of reach. Using that as their excuse to leave, Reggie and Ellen quickly made their exit.

Holding hands as they hurried out of the stadium, they were immediately kissing and groping as soon as they ducked back into the car. Her libido in overdrive, Ellen shoved her tongue down his throat and gripped his cock while he groaned and squeezed her lavish tits. Then planting his face in her cleavage, he slid his long tongue into her tits' crevasse as he kissed and sucked on her fleshy wonders.

The Mercedes' tinted windows blocked any prying eyes, and the couple could have easily escalated their foreplay into full-on fucking. However, they agreed that heading back to Reggie's was the wise choice. But since Ellen had already gotten his gorgeous cock out of his pants, she wasn't giving it up.

So after pushing his seat back and cranking up some R&B, Reggie carefully drove home with Ellen's head in his lap, hungrily working her mouth over his thick slab of jet cock.

Reggie was proving to be everything Ellen had hoped for, and then some. Aside from being a sweet and handsome looking man, his cock was just as Tiffany had described: fucking huge. It was an inch or so longer than Luther's ten inch monster, and probably that much thicker in girth. It was an absolute beast, and Ellen couldn't wait to get it inside her -- the anticipation of fucking such a weapon made pussy juices run down her thighs as she mouthed his raging bull.

Slumped down in the leather seat, Reggie blissfully smiled and groaned as she gorged herself on his cock. Ellen was employing a level of big cock expertise that confirmed what Tiffany had told him. She was definitely no rookie in this game, and he loved making it with a lady who knew how to handle some serious wood.

By the time they pulled into the private garage of Reggie's modern midtown condo, Ellen had been throating his cock for the last two miles. So with his pants down to his knees and his huge member slick with spit, Reggie slid out of the car and helped Ellen climb out behind him. Then pushing her against the side of the Mercedes, the two began kissing and tugging at each other's clothes.

Reggie's garage was the cleanest Ellen had ever seen. He obviously wanted his fine automobiles to have pristine living conditions, so the carpeting and crafted wood cabinetry were just part of the functional decor for the Mercedes and a black Porsche Carrera in residence.

While Ellen undid his shirt, Reggie removed her knit top and sexy black bra so that her succulent tits hung onto her chest like resting torpedoes, their big brown nipples aimed front and center. He then undid her skirt and yanked it down, discovering as he did that she wasn't wearing panties, leaving her trimmed patch of dark carpet on full display.

"Mmm...yea! You're going commando!" he exclaimed as she stepped out of her skirt. "You were ready for me, weren't you baby?"

"I like to be ready for my man," she said in a seductive whisper as she reached down and spread apart the lips of her pussy so he could see just how ready she was. "And if you hadn't driven us home, I was gonna' pull up my skirt and climb onto your fuckin' Louisville Slugger while we were still parked at the stadium."

After saying this, she turned around, leaned over the hood of the car and spread her legs. Then reaching back to grab his thick cock, she pulled it between her legs.

"But goddam, baby, I'm even more ready for you now," she moaned. "So c'mon, fuck me! Get it inside me!"

Finding that her pussy was open and ready for business, Reggie slid the huge head of his cock into her twat, surprised at how easily it went in. He then worked it the next couple of inches, and then a few more, until at last she was almost fully impaled on his huge beast.

Reggie was unaccustomed to fucking a woman who could accommodate his huge cock with so little effort. With room to spare, her cunt definitely wasn't the vise grip he usually encountered with his lovers.

Despite his intentions of starting out slow and easy to get her acclimated to his monster, that plan was quickly discarded when she starting shoving her ass and hips back, driving his huge tool deep inside her. Picking up on her lead, he began to thrust his thick member hard and fast into her juice-filled quim, his big nut sac slapping against her ass with each intense stroke.

"God, yeah, baby, that's what I want!" Ellen moaned as he picked up the pace. "Don't hold back on me, Reggie! Give me that fuckin' cock!"

The garage's overhead lights were off but a couple of vintage neon gas station signs hung on the walls, giving off a sexy glow that illuminated the lovers as they wrestled atop the car. Groaning and writhing, Ellen's big udders flopped onto the hood with each of Reggie's cock wallops, leaving a trail of perspiration as her tits slid over the car's polished surface.

"You're a sexy thing, aren't you Miss Ellen?" Reggie groaned as he gripped her round ass and drove his cock between her long spread legs, "And goddam, you know just how I like to fuck!"

After several more minutes of enthusiastic boning, Reggie slid out his riled organ and had Ellen turn around so could lift her onto the hood. Then raising and spreading apart her legs, he shoved his face into her juicy gash and began lapping on her spread labia and shoving his tongue into her open twat.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Fuck yeah!" she wailed as his tongue lashed across her distended clit. And as she tightly squeezed on her tits and nipples, she was soon squirming and screaming through her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh god, yes, baby, yes!" she bellowed as her pussy juices flowed like spilled wine, "Oh my god, yes! Yes!"

Seeing how wet and ready she was for more, Reggie slid a couple fingers into her gaping twat, which she welcomed with a long moan. It then wasn't long before he had most of his hand inside her, working it in like a probing gynecologist.

Discovering that his hand went into her twat just as easily as his huge tool, Reggie began licking her dark red clitoris while he continued working his hand inside her. Grinding down on his intruder, Ellen dropped back onto the car's hood as he continued fisting her ravenous cunt.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" she wailed as he worked over her pussy with his hand and mouth while she unabashedly gushed a pool of lady juices onto his car's polished hood, "Oh, my god, baby! Oh my god!"

It had only been about six hours since they'd first met, but Reggie and Ellen already knew they were amazingly well-matched. To be sure, both were anatomical anomalies -- Reggie with his monster cock, and Ellen with her big tits and cavernous pussy. But there was more to it than that. They both loved to be equal parts sexy, nasty and loving as they reveled in each other's remarkable bodies.

So when Reggie pulled out his hand from between her legs and eased her down from the hood, when they kissed, it was with the knowledge they'd each found a new sexual soul mate. And they hadn't even gotten past the garage.

After more long kisses, they grabbed their clothes as Reggie led the way up the stairs into his spacious and stylishly appointed condominium. Still naked, which is how they would mostly stay for their next 36 hours together, they went into the kitchen to have some food and drinks to fortify themselves for their next round of lovemaking.

Leaning against the counter and sipping a glass of wine while Reggie made a plate of snacks, Ellen assessed her new lover.

Reggie was a true physical specimen. He was well over six feet tall, lean and muscular. He'd told her that his knee had finally gotten the surgery it needed, and was now fully recuperated so he could again play competitive basketball a few times a week.

But though she definitely admired his cut torso and handsome face, it's what hung between his long legs that she found most intriguing.

Because, even when flaccid, his cock was a prodigious appendage with a length and girth that surpassed her wildest dreams.

She'd heard that some hung guys were unable to get fully hard because of an insufficient blood flow to their big penises. But from her recent first hand experience, Reggie had no such issue. His cock swelled up like a muscled forearm, thick and veiny and with a touch of beastly malice, and when his tool arched up long and hard like a medieval weapon, it made Ellen swoon.

She couldn't wait until they were at it again, and this time she'd be sure to position herself so she could watch his monstrous member pillage her cunt. She definitely loved the big cock of her young lover Luther. But Reggie, damn, she'd happily build a shrine to his colossal phallus.

Knowing he was being watched, Reggie looked over and gave her a sexy smile. Then placing the snacks on the kitchen counter, he took a pull on his beer and watched as his alluring new lover began nibbling on some melon and prosciutto.

Like his own, Ellen had a body built for sex. She was tall with short dark hair and a pretty face. And with her big tits and shapely ass, she exuded an intoxicating sensuality. He figured she was about ten years older than him, and that gave her a seasoned sexiness he didn't find in ladies his own age.

Ellen didn't dress or carry herself in an especially provocative way. But when Reggie first laid eyes on her in the bar, he knew he had to have her. And once discovering she wasn't intimidated by his huge cock, and that her vagina could actually accommodate its full measure, he was sold.

Grabbing a couple slices of melon, Reggie put one in his mouth while he took the other and slid it between Ellen's legs, coating it with her cunt juices before eating it. Then while they kissed, he did the same with another.

"Mmm...baby, this melon tastes so good!" he whispered as he placed another one soaked with her juices into her mouth, "What do you think, baby? Isn't that the sweetest melon you've ever had?"

Continuing this game for several more slices, Ellen then took a piece of prosciutto and wrapped it around Reggie's cock, which was now rising to the occasion. Squatting down, she placed her mouth over his member and ate off the prosciutto, letting her teeth gently scrape across his cock as she did.

Reaching for more thin slices of the cured meat, Ellen gnawed a couple more off his shaft, and then did the same with his balls, wrapping them in prosciutto and eating her fill.

Reggie's cock was now in full bloom, so while Ellen gripped his veiny tool, he shoved melon slices into her cleavage and ate them out, covering her fleshy tits with kisses as he did. Then rubbing some soft brie cheese onto her areolas and nipples, he licked and sucked that off, which drove his partner to a heightened state of arousal.

"God, Reggie, take me to your bed and fuck me, baby!" she whispered as she began rubbing the head of his cock against her cunt, "I wanna' watch your big cock pound the bejeezus out of my pussy. And then I want you to fill me up with a huge load of cum! Would you do that for me, baby?"

By way of answering, Reggie led her off to his bedroom. Then placing her supine on the silky covers of his king size bed, he moved about the room lighting candles before sliding a soft jazz cassette into a stereo.

As the room glowed and swelled with a steamy ambiance, he leaned against the foot of the bed with Ellen spread out before him, her eyes half closed, ready to be fucked. Admiring his enticing conquest, Reggie grabbed a tube of lubricant and applied some to his thick shaft. Then with his eyes fixed on Ellen, he began to slowly stroke his torqued meat until it was slick and glistening in the candlelight.

Transfixed as she watched him prepare his member for her, Ellen moaned and touched her pussy, writhing her hips and ass on the silky bed cover as she awaited him.

"So baby, what do you want me to do with this big fucking bull cock?" Reggie asked with a mischievous grin as he continued stroking the oil onto his huge ebony shaft.

"God, baby, I want it all!" Ellen moaned as she worked two fingers into her juicy red slit. "I want you to shove it down my throat."

"Yeah, you suck cock like a fucking high class whore, baby," he replied.

"And I want you to fuck my ass," she continued.

"Oh, yeah, mama! I'd love to spread your sweet ass cheeks and let my big boy go to work in there!"

"And I wanna' watch that big cock pounding my pussy until I scream and cum like a fucking slut," she said with an almost innocent smile as she touched her clit and met his gaze.

"Yeah, your pussy was definitely custom made for my big meat, baby. You fit me like a fucking glove," he said as he gripped his slick shaft.

RootRadio
RootRadio
490 Followers
12