Ellen Heath Romances a Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But first, baby, I want you to come down here and fuck my big tits," Ellen said as she lifted up her fleshy mammaries and licked their nipples.

"Mmm...yeah," he sighed as he watched her pushing her fleshy breasts together, making a slot for his slick beast. "I love those big tits, baby. They are so damn fine!"

Moving onto the bed and mounting her torso, he squirted a healthy dose of lube into her cleavage before sliding his thick member into the fleshy tit pussy she'd prepared for him.

Thanks to the lube, his cock made a squishing sound as he began to slide it back and forth in Ellen's tunnel of boob love. And when the head of his monster emerged at the top, she was ready to glomp her mouth on it before it slid back down, only to reappear moments later to receive more kisses.

"God, baby, you are so fucking hot!" Reggie sighed as he looked down on the voluptuous beauty whose oiled tits were wrapped tight around his slick member, "I could do this all night!"

"Fine by me," Ellen giggled as she sucked on his huge cock knob, "That would be just fine by me!"

Having never used them to nurse a child, prior to discovering the pleasures of tit-fucking Ellen had often felt like her big tits weren't worth the trouble of hauling around like so much extra baggage.

But when her young lover Luther first slid his big cock between her fleshy beauties, it felt like they finally had a purpose in life. Because now that she was using them as another lusty weapon in her sexual arsenal, it gave them a reason for being. And that made up for their other nuisances: like always being ogled by men and getting in the way when she exercised.

And now as she watched Reggie's slick member sliding in between them, she knew her tits' were definitely being put to good use.

But after several more minutes of getting only quick tastes of Reggie's cock, Ellen was lusting for more of his big member. So with some regrets, she had him pull his rod out of her cleavage and move up so he could shove his cock into her waiting mouth, letting her fully devour his thick meat.

With Reggie now kneeling over her head, Ellen grabbed his huge shaft and pulled his cock down into her mouth. And as she began to spit and suck on his beast like it was a plate of saucy ribs, she reached up and massaged his balls and gave them some intermittent kisses and love of their own.

Knowing just what she wanted, Reggie worked his cock deeper into her maw until a good portion of it was stretching down her throat. Stopping to gag and apply more spit before glomping on for more, Ellen went after his beast with such a frenzy that her face was soon covered in spit, with her eyes were watering and her hair matted in sweat.

"Yeah, baby, get that fucking bull cock!" Reggie coaxed as he watched her ravage his huge member, "You are some kinda' nasty, baby! Damn! You are one fine cock slut!"

Between the lube and Ellen's spit, Reggie's cock was now dripping like an ice cream cone on a hot day. Which was just what she planned

"Cmon' now baby," Ellen moaned, "Put this motherfucker up my ass!"

"Mmm...yeah, mama," he said with a wicked smile, "That's exactly what I want to do."

As he slid off of her, Ellen lifted her legs towards the ceiling and grabbed behind her knees. Then raising up her ass and spreading her legs, she gave her hung lover a full view of her gaping asshole, ready to be plunged.

Though his cock was dripping in fluids, Reggie still grabbed the lube and squirted a dollop in Ellen's anus and worked it in, just to be sure she was as well prepared as possible. Then pushing his cock's head into her bright red sphincter, he slowly began working it into her ass.

"Oh, god, baby, yes!" Ellen moaned, "Yeah, that's right, get it in there, baby!"

Quickly realizing that getting his cock deep into her ass wasn't going to be the same ordeal it was with the few other women who dared let him try, Reggie thrust his hips, driving it deeper in.

"Ooof! Oh god!" Ellen gasped as his cock lurched forward, but then quickly recovered and pushed her ass onto his ebony intruder to take in even more.

"That's right, baby, that's what I want!" she moaned, "Get that bull cock up my ass, baby! Fuck me like I'm your slut!

"You wanna' be my slut, baby? Is that what you want?" he taunted as he began slowly pumping his cock in and out of her tight chute. "You wanna' be my slut whore and have me fuck your ass with this big bull cock? Is that what you want?"

"God, yes, baby! That's what I want!" she wailed with glazed eyes, "Fuck my ass with that bull cock, baby. Fuck it!"

Taking her at her word, Reggie began shoving his cock harder and faster into her chute as she moved her hand into her pussy and began rubbing furiously on her big burgundy clit.

"Yeah, baby, yeah, that's right!" Ellen moaned as he plumbed her with his slick beast, "Oh, god, yes!"

Now grinding his thick meat into her ass with his face drawn into a tight grimace, Reggie thought of all the times he'd wanted to do this with his lovers, but hadn't for fear of inflicting too much pain. But when he looked down at Ellen, he saw that she still had a blissful smile on her face, assuring him he was in no danger of abusing her sweet butt. And that instead she was loving his beast's rough treatment.

Given that, he decided to up the game and give it to her in both barrels. So pulling his cock from her ass, he immediately grabbed his shaft and shoved its head into her gaping pussy, driving it in fast and deep.

"Oh, god, yeah!" she wailed as he gave several long and hard thrusts into her juicy twat.

But just when she thought her pussy was going to get some good prolonged fucking, he pulled out his cock and shoved it back into her ass. Giving it a similar four stroke treatment as her cunt, he worked over her defiled ass and then returned his rampaging tool back to her pussy, driving it in to the hilt.

Reggie continued this treatment, alternating his plunges between her cunt and her ass at a furious pace until Ellen was absolutely beside herself, screaming and sweating and gripping her tits with one hand while frantically rubbing on her clit with the other.

"Goddam you, you motherfucker!" she wailed as he pillaged her like a wanton slut, mercilessly driving his huge member in and out of her gaping holes, "Goddam you! Oh, my god! You are a fucking monster!"

And then with an extended cry, she threw back her head and began to cum again, this time with her pussy gushing and squirting juices like a breached dam.

"Oh, fuck, baby, fuck, fuck, yes!" she screamed as she covered his taut abdomen in her juices, "Oh, my god! Oh, my fucking god!"

With Ellen going off like an out-of-control drinking fountain, Reggie now kept his cock focused on her pussy, knowing it wouldn't be long before he was joining her with a liquid launch of his own.

Letting her legs drop down, he gripped her ass and bore down as he continued pummeling her cunt with long deep strokes as she wailed and moaned.

"I got something for you baby!" he growled as his cock plumbed so deep into her pussy that it bumped her cervix with each plunge, "Yeah, I fuckin' got something for you, baby!"

"Yeah, I want it! I want it all!" she cried, "Give it to me, baby! Give it to me! I want it everywhere!"

After a few more ravaging thrusts, Reggie pulled out his torqued cock and grabbed his shaft, letting fly with a torrent of cum that surprised even him as it flew up to her tits and onto her torso. He then let loose with another epic volley that splattered her stomach before he shoved his cock back into her defiled pussy and began pumping her full of his seed.

"Take it, baby! Take it!" Reggie bellowed as he drove his convulsing beast into her drenched cunt, "Take it!"

Her body covered and overflowing with his spew, Ellen gasped and raised her hips to meet each of his thrusts, their bodies now slapping together and sending sprays of sweat and cum and lady juices into the air.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" she screamed as orgasmic waves continued coursing through her like an undertow from which there was no escape, "Oh, my god! Oh my god!"

With Reggie's own climax far from over, he was now fucking her with the intensity of a runaway train, barreling his locomotive member inside her cunt like it was an endless tunnel, filling her with an ungodly deluge of spew that flooded from her pussy, soaking the silky bed covers.

Gasping and grunting as he pulled out his raging bull, he gripped his shaft and started to unload the last salvos of ejaculate onto her heaving tits, Ellen quickly slid down and took over, shoving his slick member into her mouth and hungrily sucking off his final bursts of seed.

With his milky spew covering her body and gushing from her mouth, Ellen gulped down as much as she could, savoring it like a a fine sauce as Reggie groaned and continued sliding his slick member in and out of her cum-filled kisser.

"My god, baby, that was incredible!" he whispered as she looked up at him, her eyes just as glazed-over as his own. "You're really something, my god!"

Taking his cock and wiping its last pearly discharges over her face, Ellen just smiled and let his fluids trickle seductively from her mouth as she ran her tongue along the length of his slick shaft.

When Reggie finally collapsed next to her on the bed, he had the rare feeling of complete and utter sexual satisfaction. He'd just made love with a woman who was his carnal soulmate, and he'd given as good as he got. And as she uttered a long beatific sigh and snuggled her body against his own, he knew she felt the same.

The lovers closed out the night with a long sensual soak in Reggie's big Jacuzzi tub, followed by a bout of languid sex with Ellen riding on top, her big udders dangling down for him to suckle to his heart's content.

The next day was Friday, but Reggie called his office to let them know he wouldn't be in and was only available for emergencies. Ellen didn't have any classes, and any schoolwork she'd planned could wait.

So the lovers spent the day together at Reggie's, mostly naked and in bed. Or naked and on the couch, floor, tub or kitchen counter, further exploring each other's bodies and reveling in how they fit together so perfectly. Occasionally coming up for air, food or drinks, they made love in every imaginable position and went through a full tube of lubricant to help soothe Ellen's pussy and ass from the ravaging they were getting from Reggie's beast.

It wasn't until late afternoon that they came to grips with the reality they'd soon need to part as they both had commitments that evening.

Reggie had a date with an sweet young white chick with a nice rack who, he'd learned from a mutual friend, had been working out with a huge black dildo in preparation for her date with him.

He appreciated her determination, but had little enthusiasm for letting her test her mettle with him that night. He was pretty sure he'd be way too big for her, and like Tiffany, she'd just end up sucking him off and drowning in his splooge.

Ellen also had a date, and hers was with a former MBA classmate who'd graduated and was now working in a high-paid finance position with a local firm. He'd used some of his newfound wealth to buy a swanky condo and had invited her over for dinner, along with a couple who were mutual friends from school.

She knew the drill -- he'd woo her with his cooking skills and tales of corporate success, try to get her liquored up, and then after their friends had gone home to relieve their babysitter, he'd lobby for the chance to drool all over her big tits.

And that's pretty much how it went. But on the pretense of having a paper to write for school, Ellen begged off at the same time as her friends when they left to relieve their sitter. So with only a twinge of guilt, she skipped out on the tit drooling part of the evening.

As for Reggie, he did let the earnest young lady go one round with his huge cock, but left her apartment soon after she realized he was way far too big for fucking, and that sucking off a guy who was hung like him was also far more than she'd bargained for.

It was after midnight when there was a light knock on Ellen's apartment door. Having gotten home only shortly before, she'd just put on a sexy silk nightgown and gone into the kitchen for a glass of wine. Surprised by having a visitor at that hour, she peered through the peephole and then gave a squeal as she flung the door open and welcomed Reggie inside.

Then, hungrily kissing as they tugged off his clothes, the lovers resumed where they'd left off only hours before.

12