All Comments on 'Ellen's Tale Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Gripping

This promises to be a very gripping story and I'll be interested to see where it goes. In the late Sixties American journalist Hunter S Thompson published a non-fiction book about a year he spent following a Californian Hell's Angels chapter. In a way it was a horrifying piece of work, more so because you knew it was for real and not the figment of his imagination. In your turn, it may be your imagination but you're certainly illustrating the downright nastiness of these people very well.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

Shaima I believe I've read everything you've published here. It has taken me awhile. You have created a remarkable universe. That's not counting your stand alones. As long as you publish I'll continue reading. Thank you!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Awesome Introduction!!

We like to read healthy type Lesbian Romance Stories, however that does not always happen in the real world. This intro was "definitely intense", with the 2-primary characters both having been in or currently in abusive relationships.

Certainly A 5*-Star Rated Part 01 & Am Anxiously Awaiting The Next Chapter!!!!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Sweet goddess your tales are engaging. Please never stop writing you are amazing.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

You are fantastic storyteller

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

You are fantastic storyteller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous