All Comments on 'Ellen's Tale Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Not One Of My Favorites.

I have read and enjoyed virtually 100% of Shaima32 Lesbian Love / Sex stories, however Ellen's Tale is just not doing it for me. In this Part-03. Ellen who has always been concerned about Tabitha's rearing, breaks up with Dee, then meets an old school mate at the market, brings home and has sex with her while Tabitha is sleeping. Tabitha is having a sleep over at friends the next night, however Ellen could not wait 1-day to have sex with someone she has not seen in 12-years. Anna visits Kym to discuss her real estate options, gets drunk on wine and has sex with her.

Violence & 1-nights stands in Ellen's tale seems much more prominent that any of the author's previous stories. In "An Elegant Seduction, there was virtually no "real sex" for the initial 4-chapters. My Brown Eyed Girl; Working Holiday; The Waitress & many other postings were all similar in style of slow seductions, beautifully detailed.

Had I performed a "blind-read" of Ellen's Tale, and someone stated that this was was a Shaima32 Lesbian story, my reaction would have been IMMPOSSIBLE🎉!! I am not really enjoying Ellen's Tale, specifically Pts 02 & 03 & hopefully some future stories from Shaima32 will revert to the Author's early writing style of long relationship development, invigorating seductions and limited violence when appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous