Elli, a Southern Daughter

Story Info
Elli becomes the family sex toy. Incest is best.
3.7k words
4.07
34k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elli, a Southern Daughter.

(Authors note: Characters portrayed in this story are adults)

I grew up on a farm in rural Alabama. I’m a petite five-foot, one-inch, fair-skinned strawberry blonde with emerald green eyes. My mom ran off a few years ago. I was a young, budding, innocent teen who helped on the farm and in the kitchen while my father and brothers did the heavy farm work. I’m Eighteen now, Last year Daddy made me quit school. He is old-fashioned. He says if people know how to read, write, and do math, they know everything they need to know to get by. He said I was needed in the house. Doing women's things.

It was tough; my father ruled the house with an iron hand. Growing up, I witnessed my brothers Jed and Jeffro receive Daddy's wrath at the end of his belt. Daddy never hit me, but I feared his bark. He was generally kind and gentle with me, but when I angered him once, he scared me half to death as he cursed and yelled just inches from my face. I swore he was going to whip me with his belt.

As luck had it, Jed interrupted Daddy with an equipment failure. They both left to tend to the problem. It was late spring, and the heat of the oncoming summer was letting itself known. I went out to collect the eggs.

As I walked about gathering eggs, sweat was running down my body. Already, in the early afternoon, my bra was wet with sweat, and my underwear was bunching up in my crotch.

The men had gone off to do their chores, so I walked to one of our secluded ponds. I liked this one the most. It was larger, cleaner, and fed by an artesian spring. It was still a little cold at this time of the year, but I was so warm and uncomfortable that I needed relief.

I stood for a few minutes and heard the tractors in the distance. Believing I was alone, I quickly took off my clothes and ran into the weather. Holy Mother of Christ, it was fucking cold! I quickly got out and shivered as the air swept across my nakedness. I sat down with my knees in front of my chest.

I sat like that for a while as the sun warmed me up. I looked down at the swell of my chest and my crinkled, tight, stone-hard nipples. Then, parting my legs, I looked at my sparsely-haired mound. My hair color and skin tone made my mound seem even more naked than that of dark-haired women.

I laid back in the soft, wispy grass, soaking up the sun's warm rays. I dozed off. I dreamt of Daddy spanking the boys. I dreamed of how the spanking gave the boys hard-ons. Subconsciously, I let my hand go to my vagina and rub my slit.

I always went back to that moment when I needed some release. There was another time I caught Jed masturbating in his bedroom with the door ajar. His hand was swiftly moving up and down the shaft of his cock. His breath was ragged, and he was gritting his teeth. He never knew I was frozen in place, watching him as his sperm squirted out of the end of his cock and splattered on his belly.

I stood there with my hand jammed in my shorts, pushing a finger into my aroused vagina. When Jed shot his load, I quickly went to my room before he caught me spying on him.

A few days later, I caught him spying on me in the shower and screamed bloody murder until Daddy rushed up the steps and beat the hell out of Jed. Jed rarely talked to me after that. I knew he was pissed off and hurt. He and Dad were often at odds after that.

One day shortly after that, Jed came up to me in the kitchen and whispered in a menacing tone, "I'll get even with you, bitch." I was alarmed and scared. I quickly spun around and said, "Bring it on, cock wanker."

I instantly regretted that. I played my hand and now had no secret over Jed. I spilled the beans. He now knows I spied on him. I turned towards the sink as he hissed, "You spying little bitch!"

I turned to yell at him, but he hurried out the door, and I had to get our supper ready. Later at dinner, Jed seemed to settle down as we all talked while eating. But I know Jed; he's very good at concealing his emotions. "Big boys don't cry."

A few days later, after my morning chores, I went to my secret spot by the pond, where I disrobed and fingered my itching vagina until I shivered in orgasm. I didn't know it, but Jed followed me. He stayed back, so I didn't see him. Jed knew where I was going. He had hidden in the bushes and jerked off while watching me stroke my twat.

After I was finished, I got up and went into the pond. The water was still cool but tolerable. I stayed in the pond for a few minutes and listened to the interstate sounds in the distance. I didn't hear Jed sneak into the clearing and take my clothes.

I was getting cold, so I got out. I panicked as I realized my clothes were missing. I looked around, and there was nothing to see. Where the fuck are my clothes, and who took them?

Then, it dawned on me. I yelled out. Okay, Jed, you can give me my clothes back now. You got back at me. Still quiet. I then said, "This isn't funny!" followed by, "I'll tell Dad, and he'll whip your ass."

Jed stepped out from behind a thick pine and said, "No, you won't." He'll beat your ass!"

He was right. I looked at him. Okay, I'm sorry. You had fun. Give me my clothes.

He reached down and unzipped his pants, then pulled out his cock. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Suck my cock, bitch."

I replied, "No!"

Then he said, "Okay, suit yourself, as he pulled up his pants, underwear, and zipper, then turned around and walked away.

I started crying and pleading. I pleaded with him to give me my clothes, but he continued to walk away.

I was terrified that he would leave me naked, so I blurted out, "Okay, I will."

He stopped and said, "You will what?"

I felt the heat of my embarrassing shame creep into my face as I said, "I'll suck your penis."

Jed laughed and said, "My cock, say it, you fucking bitch."

I felt defeated, as if there were no other choice. I replied, "I'll suck your cock."

He walked over and said, "Get on your knees, cunt."

I realized Jed was going to make this as degrading as he could. I choked back my tears as I got on my knees, naked and scared.

Then he said, "Pull down my zipper and free my cock."

I reached out embarrassedly with shaking hands and did as he asked. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and pulled it free. It was hot to the touch.

He looked down at me and said," Suck it, bitch!"

I moved closer as I opened my mouth and let his cock touch my tongue and lips. I thought, "I'll fucking get you."

Jed held the back of my head and guided me in and out as he hissed, "Yeah, bitch, suck my cock!"

Jed held my head and jammed his cock deep into my face as he shot his sperm into me. I was choking and sputtering, with his excess sperm escaping my mouth to run down my chin and drip off to land on my tit.

He pulled out and said, "Not bad, but you'll have to get better at it."

I felt so humiliated.

Then Jed said, "Lay back and spread those fucking legs, Ellie."

I said, "No!"

Jed then said, "Either I fuck your cunt or I fuck up your life."

I looked at him quizzically and said, "What do you mean?"

Jed laughed and told me, I'll tell the whole town how you trance around naked and suck cocks. By the time it gets back to Dad, he'll tan your little ass and throw you out for being a slut.

I looked at him with true hatred and said, "You wouldn't."

Jed said, "Try me, bitch!"

I knew he would ruin me one way or another. I was crying as I lay back on the ground. Jed pounced on me like an animal pouncing on prey. Before I had time to realize it, he had his cock in his hand as he sought the entrance to my pussy.

He quickly moved it up and down my slippery slit until he centered his cock on my hole and jabbed it into me like a skewer. I felt a sharp pain followed by a warm moistness. He broke my cherry!

He kept pushing his cock into me as I tried to expel him. He reached down, grabbed my thighs, and pulled them upward until my knees were at my tits.

I then felt his pelvis pressing against mine. He was balls deep inside and rutting like a bull on a heifer. He kept rutting inside of me, then froze as his cock jerked inside, spewing his seed into my unprotected cunt.

I lay there as he pulled out of me and gazed at my twat. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rolled to my side, sobbing.

Jed said, "Damn Elli, I didn't know you were a virgin!"

I looked at him with hatred in my eyes and yelled, "You're a fucking asshole, Jed!"

Jed said, "You loved it!"

"No, I didn't." But I knew he was right!

He shot back. Yes, you did. You never once said the words no, or stop. You wrapped your legs around my waist and clung to me. You also humped your cunt at me like a cat in heat.

I thought about it. He was right. I did all of it.

I still couldn't let him win this argument. "I'll tell Daddy."

Then Jed told me how he would explain the entire story about how he went looking for me to ask me about the rumor that I fucked Huge Greene, a black football player on the school football team, after a game last fall. And how he found me naked with my fingers in my cunt. He finished by reminding me how much he hated blacks after our tramp of a mother took up with one over in Mobile.

The only response I could muster was, "You wouldn't?"

Jed responded, "I would, and I'll fuck you anywhere and anytime I want, sis." Then he added, If I get a hard-on, you'll spread those pretty little legs. You go to Pop, and he'll flay the skin off your dainty ass.

He was right! I blurted out in anger, "Give me my clothes, you fucking asshole."

Jed turned and walked away as I cried, then returned, throwing my clothing at my feet.

"Damn, Elli, that is one sweet-looking body you have," Jed said as he turned and walked away towards the house.

I got dressed and hurried back to finish my chores and get dinner ready.

Working in the kitchen, I could feel the sticky moistness between my legs. I quickly went to the bathroom to cleanse my twat.

Dinner was awkward; I was quiet, and Dad commented on the silence. I told Daddy that didn't feel right, and he assumed it was my time. I didn't tell him otherwise. That is a girl's business.

After dinner, Dad always sits in his recliner and falls asleep watching television. Typically, auto races are on the NASCAR channel or other sports.

I was always stuck doing the dishes. Jeffro goes into town to drink and hang out at the pool hall.

Jed usually goes along, so here I am doing the dishes, pots, and pans.

I was lost in my thoughts when a pair of hands reached around me and grabbed both of my firm tits. I screamed, and Jed shushed me as Daddy yelled, "What the hell is going on?"

I quickly recovered and said, "Nothing, Daddy; I thought I saw a mouse."

He responded, "Well, you better set a trap."

I responded, "Yes, Daddy."

Jed kept mauling my tits the whole time.

I turned toward him to push him away, but he was too strong. He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed my neck, whispering, "You don't want to disturb Pop."

He reached down, unsnapped my shorts, and turned me to the sink. I heard his zipper, and then, as he pushed my shorts down, I felt his torrid, hard cock against my ass. He picked me up with one arm. I'm only ninety pounds. And with his other hand, he aimed his cock and pushed it at me.

I grunted and said, "You fucking asshole, Daddy is in the other room."

He whispered, "By now he's sleeping."

Jed fucked me like a madman until he blew another load of semen into my cunt. Then he unceremoniously pulled out, put his cock away, slapped my ass, and said, "What a great fuck."

He walked away while I grabbed a clean rag to dampen and wipe the goo out of my cunt slit.

I tossed and turned that night as I recalled and dreamed of the day's events. Before Mom left, she gave me a journal called "A Woman's Things to Know." In it, I learned about my period and how to deal with it. Now I wanted to know about how to deal with Jeb fucking me.

Reading through it, I found Momma's recipe for a homemade douche, and she also said to go to Doc Jameson for birth control. The local Family and Children's Services Center provided the pills for free.

I got up, made breakfast for the guys, and told Dad I was going to Doc James for women's issues.

I was a week from my period, and I had to start birth control after my period. Meanwhile, I had to avoid my horny toad of a brother, Jed, as best I could or use the suppositories the doctor gave me. He called them spermicides. He said that it would kill the sperm, so it wouldn't knock me up.

Jed was getting relentless, and I had been managing to brush him off by telling him I was having girl issues. But he was insistent and was settling for blow jobs. I was sucking his cock once a day if he could corner me. I hated doing it, but I also enjoyed the power over him when his cock was in my hand and mouth.

If I kept sucking his cock after he exploded his jizz into my mouth, he would furiously try to pull it out of my mouth. I would grab his ass and trap him until he flopped around like a fish out of water or got so weak in the legs he would drop to his knees.

That worked. He backed off a little. But he still kept after me for some pussy, as he called it. I knew I had to limit my fucking with him for a little while after I started with the birth control, so I told him the doctor gave me medicine to regulate my period and he had to be patient.

Jed was so gullible. A handjob or blowjob would keep him sedated for a while. By the third week, he wasn't having it. He came up behind me in the kitchen as Daddy was sleeping in the recliner and lifted my dress and pulled my underwear aside as he buttered my ass hole and pushed his cock up my ass.

Fuck! He felt even larger back there. I felt like I had a large turd up my ass. I grunted as the tears silently rolled down my face and Jed fucked in and out of my asshole. Jed came in my ass in short order. He then pulled out and said, Thanks, sis, as he slapped my ass and walked away, leaving me at the sink.

Every time Jed did that, I got the biggest rush from knowing that we could be caught by Daddy or Jeffro at any time. Jed was reckless, and the fear was accelerating. Like the fear, one might get on a rollercoaster in an amusement park.

Still, it was wrong. It was incest. It was sinful. But thrilling and exciting. A dirty little secret. Now, after two months of this, Jed is fucking me twice a day, if he can. The days are getting hotter in this southern sun, and I started wearing sun dresses.

Jed insists that I do not wear my underpants. It feels strange yet exciting to be around the men without underwear covering my sparsely-haired cunt. I have to be especially careful how I bend over or sit so I don't give Daddy or Jeffro a candid view of my naked feminine goodies.

One would have to be extremely naive to believe these sexual shenanigans could continue without becoming exposed to the rest of the family. It did. One day, as I went into the barn to get feed for the chickens, Jed picked me up and placed me on a hay bail as he lifted my dress and proceeded to fuck me there in the barn.

Jeffro walked in, and all of a sudden we heard him exclaim, "Well, I'll be damned!" Jed froze in place as his cock spewed cum into my wet, hungry cunt. He then jumped up and took off as he tucked his cock into his trousers.

Jeffro stood over me, looking down at the froth of Jed and my juices seeping out of my gaping twat. "You fucking slut!" Jeffro said.

The tent in the front of his pants had my undivided attention. Jed looked at me and followed my gaze to his crotch. Then he said, "Like what you see, sis?" "You turned out to be a slut like our mother." "Do you want to see my cock?"

As if in a trance, I nodded yes. Then he said, "Say it, Sis."

I spoke softly, "Show me your cock."

He opened his pants and said, "See for yourself, Sis."

I got to my knees and reached out, pulled his underwear down, and his large cock sprang free, slapping me on the nose. I giggled and grabbed his cock as I dipped my head forward and enveloped his cock in my mouth as I started sucking it.

He placed his hand on the back of my head and started throat-fucking me as I reached down and fingered my sloppy, jizz-oozing cunt. Just as he started to fill my mouth with his incestuous sperm, he pulled back, blasting a wad on my face.

He pushed me back and knelt between my legs as he centered his cock at the entrance of my cum-leaking cunt and pushed into me. Fuck! He was big, larger than Jed. He started rutting in my cunt and grunting as he fucked. Soon, I felt his climax as he unloaded into my cunt, followed by my strong, drenching climax.

Jeffro got up without a word, using a hankie to wipe his impressive-sized cock, and tucked it in his pants as he walked away. I lay there a few minutes with the warm air cooling my over-sexed twat as the sperm of my two brothers oozed out to roll down the crack of my ass. I felt so devilishly dirty but excited.

I got up and finished feeding the chickens as sperm from my brothers crept down my thighs. I hurried into the house to clean up my swampy, hot twat.

Later that day, Jeffro came into the house and found me rubbing my hot twat to get some relief as I recalled the earlier events. He started me. But not before catching me with my fingers in my cunt.

He walked over to me and ordered me to strip. I striped. What was I going to do? I already fucked with him. Once naked, he picked me up and placed me on the table as he lowered his trousers, freed his hard cock, and pushed it into my steamy, hot twat.

Jed walked in and freed his cock, presenting it to my mouth as I obediently sucked his cock while Jeffro fucked me with that huge piece of fuck meat.

Jed and Jeffro both reached climaxes at the same time. I gulped Jed's sperm as my hungry, hot twat gulped Jeffro's incestuous offering.

The next thing I recall is Daddy yelling as Jed takes off as Jeffro landed on his ass knocked out.

Daddy grabbed me by the hair, cursing and dragging me through the hose as he called me a tramp and a slut, just like my mother. He threw me on his bed as he removed his clothes and tore my dress off me. He demanded that I put his cock into me, and I reached down to grab his cock.

I then realized he was even bigger than Jeffro. As I centered him, he grunted and pushed his cock deep into my twat. He fucked in and out until he drenched my womb with his seed. He then ordered me to move my stuff into his room, and I was to take my mother's place in his bed.

That was two months ago; I'm now the family fuck toy. But Daddy has other ideas. He found my birth control and flushed it down the toilet. He told my brothers I was "hands off" until I gave him a child, then I would have to give one to each of my brothers.

I was only to suck their cocks until I was successfully knocked up by my father. Then my brothers could share with me as long as our chores were done. But I was to sleep with Daddy. Daddy also insisted that I be naked when I came in for the night. During the day or if we go to town, I must wear a dress without a bra or underpants.

My six-month, swollen pregnant belly and swelling milk-filled tits are getting in the way. Daddy and the boys either fuck me "doggy" style or in my asshole. Unless, of course, they want me to suck them off.

In three months, our new son will be born.