Ellie & Lucy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, they got the bill (which the boys insisted on paying) and the talk turned to what would happen next.

"So," said Mike, "did you want to go back to the hotel and leave these kids the apartment?"

"I had the apartment last night," said Victor, "you guys can have it if you want. I'm sure Lucy wouldn't mind taking the hotel room."

"Not at all," said Lucy.

"Oh, I don't know if our apartment would be up to Ellie's standards--" began Mike, but he was cut off.

"What do we need the hotel for?" asked Ellie. "You guys each have your own room, don't you? Why can't we just all go back to your place?"

There was a shocked silence at this. No one else at the table had expected those particular words.

"W-well," stammered Mike, "at this point, even if we didn't use the hotel room, I'd still have to pay for it. It's too late to cancel. So since we've got it, someone might as well use it, right?"

Another silence as they all considered who should go where. Victor--whose boldness the night before had gotten all of them started down this path--suddenly another bold streak coming on.

"The hotel room has two beds, right? Why don't we all just go there?"

Mike sharply drew in a breath at that, and lowered his eyes to the table. It was nothing that he and Victor hadn't done before, but this was a different situation than most. Their dates were a mother and daughter, and this was beyond even what Ellie had suggested earlier. The two of them, having sex in beds right next to each other, without so much as a wall between them? They'd never go for it. He just hoped he could salvage the situation, that Victor hadn't just sent the entire evening crashing down around them...

"I think that sounds lovely," said Ellie, very matter-of-factly. Mike suddenly snapped to attention. Ellie looked over at Lucy, whose face was inscrutable. Mike and Victor both felt like their hearts had stopped.

Then Lucy smiled. "You're right," she said, "that does sound lovely."

Mike and Victor exchanged a glance, both once again unable to believe the way the night was unfolding. They had truly stumbled onto something special with these two ladies.

***

The four of them walked down the street to the hotel, continuing some of the threads of their dinner conversation. They entered the hotel, rode the elevator up to their floor, and walked down the hallway until they arrived at their room; the same room Ellie and Mike had occupied the previous night. They all stood just inside the door for a few seconds, silently surveying the room and its two queen-size beds.

Then, all of a sudden, without a word being spoken, Ellie was kissing Mike, and Lucy was kissing Victor, and both couples were removing their clothing and blindly making their way to the beds.

Their desire had been building and building all day, and had finally reached a breaking point. They needed each other, with a desire none of them had ever felt before. Ellie and Mike took the bed closest to the door, Lucy and Victor took the farther one by the window. It seemed that within seconds all four of them were completely naked, and the two couples were each locked together in a carnal embrace.

Mother and daughter lay on their backs in the two beds, their lovers on top of them. Both couples had immediately started having sex, with no need for foreplay. They couldn't have waited for foreplay. Their need was too intense.

Ellie couldn't get over how wonderful it felt, laying on her back, spreading her legs for this beautiful man nearly two decades younger than her. She could hear here daughter's moans from the other bed, and this only turned her on more. She wanted to look over at the others, but found that she couldn't, not yet anyway. She was too completely focussed on the young stud on top of her, pounding his thick cock over and over into her waiting pussy.

Lucy was in ecstasy. She had cum within seconds of Victor entering her, and felt another already building. She had never been the hottest girl in any group she'd been part of. It felt like the most attractive guys, the ones she really wanted, were always drawn to her friends instead. But here she was, in bed with the hottest guy she'd ever met, getting absolutely railed for the third time in twenty-four hours. It was pure bliss.

Mike and Victor held off as long as they could, but after waiting in anticipation the whole day they both soon found themselves on the verge of orgasm.

"I'm so close," Mike hissed, "I'm gonna fucking cum inside your cunt."

"Ohmygod, do it," gasped Ellie, "Give it to me. Fill me up!"

He increased the speed of his thrusts, and within seconds both of them were screaming in simultaneous orgasm, Ellie clenching around him as he spilled his seed in her womb.

He rolled off of her and they both lay there on the bed panting, taking a few second to recover their wits. Then Ellie turned her head towards the other bed, where the other couple were still going at it. She saw her beautiful daughter lying there, her legs high up in the air as Victor rode her. The sight of it brought an immense of wave of pride and joy, in the woman Lucy had grown into and in the relationship they shared.

Before long, Victor too lost control and shot his own load deep inside of Lucy. Both couples now lay together on the beds, basking in post-coital bliss.

"Wow," said Lucy, gasping for breath, "just... wow." She turned her head to the other bed. She and her mother had never been naked together in the same room so openly, and yet doing so now felt entirely natural. She flashed a weak thumbs-up. "Best...weekend...ever."

The show on other bed now over, Ellie turned back to Mike and began kissing him, pushing her tongue into his mouth and wrestling with his. Then she began kissing his face and neck, then moved down to his chest, licking and sucking on his nipples (which he seemed to thoroughly enjoy.) She gradually moved lower, kissing and licking the muscles of his stomach, and then lower still, peppering small, light kisses across his thighs, his testicles, and the shaft of his penis. This seemed to drive him crazy, and before long he was fully erect once more. She grabbed it in one hand and began to jerk him off, while she continued to suck, lick, and kiss his balls.

From the other bed, Lucy watched her mother work, totally absorbed. This was a side of Ellie she had never seen, and had never expected to see. It was amazing to watch: she was performing an act that would be right at home in some kinky, degrading porno, but she did with such tenderness that she made it seem like making love.

"Boy, you like watching your mom suck dick, eh?" said Victor.

She turned and look up at him, a little sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess I do."

Victor grabbed the base of his cock and lifted it up a little. "Why don't you come over here and show me what she's taught you?"

Eagerly, she crawled over between Victor's legs, grabbed his dick, and began to slowly suck on it, but made sure to position herself so that she could steel what Ellie and Mike were doing.

As she watched, Mike rolled his hips back and lifted his legs up in the air. He looked down and made eye contact with Ellie. A silent understanding seemed to pass between them, and without a word spoken, Ellie moved her head down and began to lick the young man's asshole. She had never done anything like this for any man, but now she did it gladly, running her tongue all over and seeing the intense pleasure it gave him.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," he said, his eyes rolling back in his head. She continued to masturbate him with one hand while she kissed and licked at his anus.

"Oh my goooood..." he continued. Finally he looked up and made eye contact with her again. "Get up here," he said.

The words themselves may not have been very specific, but again there was an unspoken understanding between them. She raised herself up tos her knees, positioned herself above him, and slowly lowered her already well-fucked cunt down onto his hard cock. She began to move herself up and down his shaft, her ample breasts bouncing with each movement. Before long he grabbed her by the arms and pulled her down to him, where he began aggressively kissing her tits and sucking on her nipples.

Lucy continued to blow Victor while watching her mother fuck. It truly was mesmerizing, but nevertheless, she refused to let herself be distracted from the tasking at hand, never giving Victor's dick less than her full effort. One of his hands was twisted into her hair, gently pushing her head up and down.

Suddenly, Ellie threw back her head and screamed, her body once more rocked by a thunderous orgasm. Mike thrust up into her, pounding from below as she screamed. Then she fell forward again, her hands landing on Mike's chest.

"Oh god," she said, over and over, "oh god, oh god." Mike wasn't slowing down, continuing to fuck her from below. Before long he too was ready to cum again, and he groaned as he let loose another load inside her. All the while, Lucy continued to suck on Victor's hard cock.

"My god," said Mike, "incredible. Just incredible." He looked up Lucy above him, his dick still inside her. "You sure know how to please a man. I can't believe your husband ever gave this up."

Lucy felt like the mention of her father should have provoked some kind of negative feeling in her, but instead found herself thinking something along the lines of yeah, yeah, Mom, show him what he's missing!

Ellie smiled. "Well," she said, "you sure know how to please a woman!"

"I hope so," said Mike. "I haven't even gone down on you tonight! We'll have to fix that."

"Oh god," said Ellie, "I'm covered in sweat and filled with two loads of cum. I think I definitely need to shower before we even think about that."

"There's a shower just over there," said Mike, "go right ahead."

"You're serious?" said Ellie. "You want to go down on me that bad?"

"Always!" said Mike, and he sat up to hungrily kiss her.

"Alright," she said, breaking the kiss, "but only if you join me!"

"Deal," he said, and the two of them got up and walked across the room towards the bathroom.

As she crossed the room, Ellie looked over to where her daughter was passionately fellating her own lover.

"Oh yeah," said Ellie, "that's it, honey. Drain those fucking balls."

Lucy momentarily removed her head from Victor's cock. "I'm working on it," she said with a smile. "You guys go get cleaned up."

Ellie smiled back, blew a kiss to her daughter, grabbed Mike by the hand, and lead him into the bathroom.

***

It had been many years since Ellie had shared a shower with anyone else, and she'd forgotten how fantastic the sensations could be, feeling Mike's hands and mouth on her while the warm water poured over them. He stood behind her and rubbed her all over as she soaped herself up.

"God, the things you do to me," she moaned softly, as he caressed her soap-covered tits.

"What do you mean?" he whispered into her ear.

"You just seem to... take me over completely. Things I've never wanted to do for any other man, I do for you without even thinking about it. And I'm happy to!"

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

She blushed a little. "Well, like... like licking your ass earlier. I've really got no experience with anal play."

"What?" he said. "Giving or receiving?"

"Neither!" she said.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that!" he said, and almost before he'd finished speaking she let out as gasp as he lowered his hand and began tracing little circles around her asshole with his finger.

"Oh that's--that's good," she said. "Yeah, I'd definitely like more of that."

Mike pushed the tip of his middle finger against her sphincter, slowly increasing the pressure until it opened and pulled him inside. Ellie screamed.

"OH YES," she said, "I think I'm clean enough. Take me back to bed and get me dirty again!"

He laughed and gently pulled his finger back out of her. They turned the shower off, got out, and quickly towelled themselves off before practically running back to bed. Victor and Lucy were exactly as they had left them; she seemed content to simply keep sucking his cock all night.

Ellie flopped back onto the bed and spread her legs. Mike immediately dove in, licking all over between her legs, kissing her inner thighs, sucking on her clit and labia. As he did so, he continued to work her ass with his finger, slowly working more and more of it into her, surprised by how easily she was handling it. Before long it was fully inside her. He stopped licking for a moment.

"You want more?" he asked. She nodded. He extended his index finger as well, and began to work her tight butthole with two fingers at once. Her moans were steadily increasing in volume. She looked down at him.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," she said, "but I think I need you to fuck me again."

"Damn," he said, "you ever gotten it three times in one night before?"

"Never," she said, with a devilish grin. "Now get up here and break my record."

"Turn around," he said, "on your hands and knees." She did so, and he entered her from behind taking her doggystyle for the first time. As he did so, he reached down and began to work her asshole with his thumb.

"Oh yes," she gasped, "oh yes. God that's good. Give it to me, stud. Show this old pussy who's boss." Then she looked back at him, with another of her particularly evil looks on her face. He was starting to really like those looks.

"Show my daughter how a man fucks a woman."

"Hey now!" said Victor from the other bed, raising his head for the first time since their return. "I think I can show her just fine by myself."

Lucy lifted her head from his cock and smiled a similarly evil smile. "Oh yeah?" she said. "Well, show me then."

He growled a little at that. She laughed. He got up and positioned himself behind her, and then he was fucking her from behind as well, and the room was filled with intertwining moans of mother and daughter.

Before long Ellie's screams began to rise above all the other sounds of the room and her body was gripped once more by a powerful orgasm. As the tremors began to subside, she slumped forward on the bed, breathing hard.

"Oh wow," she said, "that was so good, but I--I think that might be all my pussy can handle tonight." She looked back at Mike kneeling behind her. His cock was still rock-hard, and soaking wet with their juices. "I'm sorry, I can't quite keep up with you, stud," she said. "I still want to finish you off, though. What do you want me to do?"

Not saying a word, but maintaining eye contact all the while, Mike put on hand on her ass and spread her open, and with the other began to rub the head of his cock against her asshole.

"Oh. Oh," she said. He continued to look into her eyes, seeking her approval. After a moment, she nodded. "Just be gentle, please."

Having received her go-ahead, he began slowly, slowly pushing himself into her. She grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheets with both hands and pushed her face into a pillow. From the other bed, Lucy and Victor watched in astonishment as Ellie, a strait-laced, respectable, middle-aged woman, gave up her anal virginity to a man she had met only the day before.

He began to thrust in and out of her, slowly increasing in speed, and she moaned, feeling totally overwhelmed by the sensation. She had never felt so full before. He leaned down so he was low above her and whispered in her ear.

"Where's my cock right now?" he asked.

"It's up my ass," she said in a small voice.

"And you've never let a man do that before?"

"No, never."

"Not even your husband?"

"No!" she said.

"But you're letting me do it," said Mike. "Why is that?"

"Because you fuck me better than him," she answered.

"Oh god yeah. I like hearing that." At this point she was lying flat on her stomach on the bed, and he was lying on top of her, making full-body contact as he moved in and out of her. He placed his hands on the backs of hers and intertwined the fingers. "Say that again."

She had though that was all done with her orgasms for that night, but Mike's cock was pushing button she'd never known she had, and she felt one final, earth-shattering climax building within her.

"Because you fuck me better than my husband ever did!" She practically screamed it. As the orgasm gripped her body, Mike steeled himself for one last thrust and then pushed himself farther than ever into her. She could feel his balls pressing against her vagina as he emptied himself deep in her guts. They lay together like that for a few moments afterward before he rolled off of her.

"That... was like nothing I've ever experienced before," said Ellie. "I don't think it's the kind of thing I could handle often, but I would definitely like to do that again in the future." She looked lovingly over at Mike. "You really do fuck better than any man I've ever known."

"I do my best," he said with a smile.

"My god, that was amazing!" cried Lucy from the other bed, startling the two of them out of their reverie. Ellie had almost totally forgotten that the others were there, but she turned her head and there they were, still in the same position they'd been in last time she looked.

"Jesus, man, how have you still not finished yet?" said Mike, laughing.

"You guys are very distracting!" said Victor.

"Seriously, I think I'm gonna need to tap out," said Lucy, inching forward off of Victor's dick, wiggling her butt as she did so. "This pussy can only handle so much. And before you get any ideas, I don't think I'm quite up to being buttfucked tonight." She smiled. "Maybe in the future, though."

Lucy stood up from the bed and began to stretch her stiff body out. Following a sudden impulse, Ellie got up from her own bed and pulled her daughter into a tight hug. Both women were naked and freshly fucked, but in that moment they hardly noticed. The hug felt perfectly natural to both of them, a demonstration of the new depths their closeness had reached. When they broke the hug, Ellie collapsed back onto her bed, while Lucy sat down with her back against the wall.

"Alright," she said, beckoning with a finger. "Let's see if we can finally finish you off."

At her signal, Victor got up and walked over to her. She opened her mouth expectantly, and he began to facefuck her, just as he had at his apartment the night before. She moaned in delight.

Ellie hadn't previously paid much attention to Victor's body (being entirely focussed on Mike), but now found that she couldn't look away. His muscles moved so pleasingly with every motion he made, she was soon quite overcome with admiration.

"My, he's got a nice butt," she murmured aloud. Then she looked over at Mike. "I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind me admiring your friend."

"Not at all," he said.

"Don't worry, I'll follow the 'look but don't touch' rule."

"I wouldn't mind if you touched him," he said.

"Really?"

"Sure," he said, "I don't own you. You can play with who you want."

"Oh god, I'm so close," said Victor, drawing her attention back to him. Without a word, she got up and walked up behind him. She placed her right hand on his hip, then leaned up and began kissing his neck. He was so surprised by this that he stopped moving entirely. Lucy opened her mouth in shock, letting Victor's dick fall out of it. Ellie took advantage of this opportunity, and reached her left hand around his body to grasp his cock and begin jerking him off.

"Well?" she whispered. "Are you gonna do it?" She stood up on tiptoe and put her mouth right against his ear. "Are you going to cum all over my daughter's beautiful face?"