Ellie & Lucy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing those words pushed him over the edge, and with a groan he began doing just that, spraying his hot, sticky cum all over Lucy's face and chest. She caught what she could in her mouth, then began to clean the rest off of herself, scooping it up with her hands and licking them clean.

"Boy, you sure do love making a mess on me," she said.

"Sorry," said Victor.

"That's alright. I love it too." She chuckled a little. "And this time I'm not gonna go to bed without properly cleaning myself first!"

As Lucy and Victor adjourned to take a shower, Ellie laid back down on the bed and kissed Mike deeply once more.

"You're the best thing that's happened to me in... I don't know how long," she said.

"So, are we gonna keep doing this?" he asked. "Keep seeing each other?"

"I'd like to," she said. "Maybe next weekend you can come out to my place."

He smiled. "So am I your boyfriend now?"

"Oh, I don't know about that," said Ellie. "I think we can just be two friends who get together for incredible sex."

"That doesn't exactly roll of the tongue," he said.

She thought for a moment. "What about lover?" she asked eventually. "You could be my lover."

"Lover," he repeated, rolling it around in his mouth. "Yeah, I think I'd like that."