Ellie and Sinead Ch. 01

Story Info
Ellie starts her internship with Sinead.
1.6k words
4.25
8.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one is an introduction to our main characters and scene setter for the story. This is my first attempt writing so I hope you enjoy. Feedback welcome. Sexual activity will increase in coming chapters.

-----------------

Ellie Sanders didn't know it, but the first 18 years of her life had set her up for one of submission and service.

The only child of an abusive relationship, Ellie learnt first hand that been obedient and doing what you were told was the only way to avoid pain or injury. Her mother always did what her father asked just to keep the peace, usually after she'd worked her two jobs and he'd boozed or drugged himself up throughout the day.

The bruises, been locked outside at night, the humiliation in front of friends was proof of what price was paid if you didn't. Ellie and her mother knew no other life.

That was until her father got involved too heavily in the drug scene and the police managed to send him away for 25 years. Her mother, whilst initially distraught, quickly realised this was her chance for escape and using all her womanly charms, snared a local wealthy businessman and rapidly fell in love, creating the charmed life she'd dreamed of as a child all those years ago.

The only problem in that dream life for Ellie's new stepfather was that a teenage stepdaughter as a constant reminder of his new brides history was not part of it. So it was that Ellie was sent off to an elite boarding school, with promises of regular visits home, calls and gifts - all of which became rapidly less frequent and instead filled with excuses or silence.

Adapting to life at a school where all her classmates had attended for years, had well established friendships and money to blow was never going to be easy for any girl, let alone one with low self-confidence and a stunted educational growth. She made few friends and most teachers found her more of a nuisance, impacting their class averages, than as someone to nurture and grow.

All except for Miss Lewis, her business and economics teacher. Ellie was far from the brightest student in the class, but she fit the bill in a number of ways for what Kylie Lewis wanted, and in particular for her long time friend Sinead.

Sinead ran a discreet but highly profitable women's sex toy business and was always on the look out for interns to ""help" over the holiday periods. Ellie was a perfect recommendation. At 5'5", 122lbs, shoulder length light brown hair, Ellie had a soft face. Because she had no friendship groups, Ellie was involved in a lot of sports activities and, while not naturally athletic, the time spent training outside meant her pale skin had grown quite tanned and her body toned.

Her legs were defined and she had a firm, but far from voluptuous butt, lacking the womanly curves of many of her classmates. Likewise, her chest had also missed the memo in puberty, her breasts small, like that of a skinny distance runner, but they were perky and her nipples pointed sharply. Dressed in her school uniform, she had a striking similarity to a young Emma Watson.

Whilst her lack of full figure and less developed breasts were a source of derision from her classmates, Kylie knew her appearance was exactly to Sinead's desires. And the fact that Ellie was so naïve, so easily manipulated and always convinced she had done something wrong and understanding the need to be punished was the icing on the cake. Sinead would want her and Kylie might get a nice kickback for the introduction.

The arrangement was easy to put in place. Term break was coming up and Ellie had no plans made, her mother holidaying with her new family and having no intentions of bringing Ellie along. Kylie offered Ellie the chance of "an extended learning opportunity for a talented student" through an internship over the term break. Ellie, knowing no better, jumped at the opportunity.

That was how Ellie found herself in the airport terminal of an unknown city, standing next to Sinead, anxiously waiting for her bag to appear on the luggage carousel.

She was almost in tears when Sinead turned to her and suggested that her bag may not be here. "How could you be so careless, Ellie!," Sinead scolded.

But Sinead knew Ellie had nothing to do with the missing luggage. In fact, Sinead had conspicuously changed the label on the bag, sending it somewhere unknown, never to be seen again. The next part of the plan was in place.

"Don't worry, dear. We'll sort it out later. For now, let's get to the hotel, get showered and then we can head out and buy some new clothes to replace your lost luggage."

Sinead took the lead role quite naturally. 32 years old, she had always been successful. Her long black hair ran down her back, her slim figure accentuated by her height, 5'9" and looking every bit the powerful executive. Unlike Ellie, she oozed confidence in much the way that her 32D breasts flowed from her top. She was, in every sense, eye catching and breath taking.

"I'm so sorry Miss," sobbed Ellie as they sat beside each other in the chauffeured private car. Sinead comforted the teen, putting her arm around Ellie's shoulder and pulling her head onto her own shoulder. Detecting no resistance, Sinead pulled a little stronger, essentially forcing Ellie's head down on to her chest. Sinead smiled.

Ellie cheered up a little upon arrival at the hotel. It was luxurious. Stepping into their suite, Ellie was so awestruck from the modern design, fancy artwork and futuristic looking TV that she overlooked that there was only one bedroom in the suite.

"Now Ellie, it's been a long flight, go have a shower while I get some important work done," Sinead ordered. The teen was perfect, so insecure and eager to please that she hung on every word of her newfound mentor and inspiration.

Whilst Ellie showered, Sinead moved the towels out of the bathroom and sat waiting in the lounge room. Sure enough, a few minutes later she heard a call from the bathroom. The poor girl had finished showering but now had no way of drying herself.

Sinead smirked, but ignored the cry for help. After a few minutes, in which Sinead was sure Ellie was battling through her options, the naked teen appeared before her, dripping wet.

"Miss, there were no towels in the bathroom," the shy teen muttered, poking her head around the door frame.

"They're on the sofa silly," joked Sinead. "That's how it's always done in these sort of places, have you never stayed in a hotel before?" she added for good measure, knowing the teen had never seen the inside of a motel let alone a place like this.

She told Ellie to go over and get a towel while she worked. The teen was uncertain at first, but not wanting to upset or annoy the closest thing she had to a friend, Ellie sheepishly walked over the room, completely nude. This was going much easier than Sinead had anticipated.

As Ellie picked up a towel and went to wrap it around herself, Sinead stood up from the table and yelled. "You useless twat, look at you swanning around here naked, but you're dripping water all over the floor! If you want to live like that we can make that happen but first you need to dry that floor."

Ellie was shocked at the sudden outburst but was instantly apologetic. She didn't want to upset Sinead, what could she to make up for it? She was torn, wanting to cover herself but also having an urge to dry up the water drops. She didn't see the additional towels on the sofa, bending down to mop up the water.

"No silly girl, kneel down on all fours and clean it properly," she heard Sinead say. Like a reflex, she dropped down. Sinead walked behind her, observing the teens ass swaying as she cleaned. The girl had been every bit as submissive as promised, responding to any criticism with an immediate desire to apologise and make up for it. The poor little thing would be so easy to manipulate.

With such an enticing view in front of her, Sinead wanted to push the boundaries further and get a better examination of what she was working with. But she also knew she had plenty of time and the long game was to have this poor girl so confused she wouldn't know what was her choice versus an order.

"Stand up girl, as much as you may want to expose yourself to me, we need to go and buy you some clothes since you couldn't take care of your luggage."

Ellie stood confused, the towel still beside, unconscious that she was exposing herself further to Sinead. Sinead noted quietly how her nipples protruded, but also saw the young girls quim was covered in a smattering of thin, light hair. She would have to organise to get that removed.

Ellie wasn't sure why she hadn't covered herself up, but she didn't want to risk upsetting Sinead further, so walked to her room and started to put on her white cotton knickers and plain bralette, having chosen comfort for travel over the push up support her usual 28b bra provided.

"Those won't do dear Ellie, we'll clearly have to buy new bras for you also, ones suitable for a woman not a child," mocked Sinead. "This will be expensive, I hope you're prepared to work hard to pay off this debt?"

And then Sinead heard the words she'd been waiting for. "Yes Miss, I'll do whatever you ask, anything."