Ellie and Sinead Ch. 02

Story Info
Sinead takes Ellie shopping for clothes and underwear.
2.3k words
4.48
11k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinead rushed Ellie out of their apartment and ordered a car to take them to the mall. Her friend Adelle ran a high end lingerie store and it would be the perfect place to further mould Ellie to her liking.

As Ellie walked into the shop she immediately felt out of her comfort zone. She was surrounded by lace, silk and satin in a rainbow of colours. To her, underwear had always been a practicality, bought in bulk packs at the discount store, but as she spied the racks and drawers she saw thongs, corsets, see through bras, garter belts and fishnet stockings that she didn't know existed or had any idea on how to wear.

"Now Ellie dear, Adelle here will help you out to get rid of your childish underwear and start the process of making you feel like a woman. First up though, she's going to need to measure you to make sure we have the right sizes," Sinead instructed.

Ellie stood frozen in uncertainty, not sure what to do as the brunette store owner approached her with a tape measure in hand. She felt even more confused as the attractive lady let out a sigh of combined frustration and amusement.

"As good at my job as I am, I can't measure you through those clothes - strip down for me and we'll get started," Adelle barked at the teen.

Ellie looked around at Adelle and Sinead staring at her. She didn't want to upset Sinead, so tried to project an air of certainty and create the illusion she had gone boutique lingerie many times before. She raised her t-shirt up over her head, stepped out of her shoes and started to slide her jeans down her slim legs.

"Well most of my customers would usually wait until they had the privacy of the changeroom before stripping off, but if you want to do it here so be it," laughed Adelle.

Ellie froze in embarrassment. She wanted to cry but again knew that might give Sinead the impression she was only a child and not mature enough to serve her internship, and she desperately wanted to do that and find meaning in her life.

Adelle smirked at Sinead, amazed at what was happening before her. "Take your bralette off so I can measure you up, but leave those hideously plain knickers on for now, you clearly enjoy showing off in front of people and we don't need you dripping pussy juice everywhere."

Ellie felt her cheeks redden in shame. She was naturally shy and private, finding ways to avoid changing in front of her classmates so as to reduce the chances of bullying and teasing of her small breasts and flat bottom. Now she had stood naked in front of two women on two separate occasions in the past two hours.

Her embarrassment only increased as Adelle placed the tape measure around her chest. The cold tape on her warm skin caused her nipples to stiffen by reflex, a point not unnoticed by both older women observing the teen.

The store owner then removed the tape and and cupped her small breasts in both her hands, nodding and humming as she did. Occasionally she would give a gentle squeeze. Ellie had never had a proper bra fitting before so just assumed this was part of the process.

"Sinead, I think I've got my measurements, but I know you've always fancied yourself as a bit of an expert, would you like to take at guess at her size?," smirked Adelle.

Sinead picked up on the hint immediately and wasn't going to miss her first opportunity to feel up her young apprentice. She quickly rubbed her hands together and then similarly placed them on Ellie's pert chest, growing in confidence to gently massage the small mounds until the girl let out a small, involuntary moan.

"Well arguably she could make do with an A cup if she was wider, but given she has such a slim frame, I think a smaller band measurement, maybe a 28, but a B cup. Plus, look at these nipples," Sinead added, seemingly ignoring that Ellie was right there as she rolled her now erect nipples between her finger and thumb, "they're so long I think she could almost need an extra cup size just for them!"

The two older women laughed out loud, but secretly were both amazed at how subservient the girl was. Adelle decided to push the envelope and see how far she could take it.

"Now Ellie, drop those awful knickers and let's get you into some real woman panties," she said. "If you're going to be working for Sinead then you need to be sophisticated so let's find something that screams working girl."

Sinead laughed at the double entendre, knowing that poor Ellie would interpret it as a girl who was working, but Sinead knew if things turned out right the teen would very much look like the traditional meaning of a working girl.

Again, Ellie didn't want to cause a scene so did as she was told, removing her briefs. They were swooped away and disposed of before Ellie could save them. From there she was made to try on a variety of g-strings, v-strings, Brazilians, bikini and boyleg panties.

Adelle and Sinead were very keen to help her in and out of the various pairs, and making sure they were comfortable, rubbing and squeezing her buttocks and hips. Finally whilst assisting Ellie into a pink mesh g-string, Sinead knelt down in front of her and pulled the material taught, exposing the slightly swollen labia of the confused girl.

"Here Ellie, stand still, we want to make sure this fits just right and covers up everything," Sinead said. In the next motion she then slid her palm up Ellie's quim, her long middle finger trailing perfectly up the previously untouched slit.

Ellie was so confused. She'd never been touched by anyone before, she didn't think women touched each other like that but it seemed second nature to Adelle and Sinead. But more concerningly Ellie was starting to respond involuntarily to the persistent touching of her breasts, her buttocks, thighs and now her most private parts.

Her nipples had stayed hard ever since Adelle first touched her boobs, and now she could herself starting to get moist between her legs. While it seemed that this touching was part of a typical lingerie fitting, she knew that getting aroused from it surely mustn't be. She wanted to stop and get out of there as soon as possible before either of the women noticed.

But it was too late for that. Sinead raised her hand off Ellie's new pink panties and stopped suddenly.

"I thought I could smell it, but now I know - your pussy juice is all over my finger Ellie!," yelled Sinead. "Lick it clean your filthy girl," she said, forcing her finger into Ellie's mouth which she sucked by reflex.

Adelle continued the humiliation. "Well I guess you'll be buying all of those, I can't put those back on the rack covered in your wetness."

"Please Miss, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too, I don't know what's happening, it wasn't on purpose, I promise," pleaded Ellie. "If you give me my clothes and a bra I'll get out of here and not cause any more trouble."

Sinead had other plans however. "Adelle, how much for what Ellie has ruined?"

"Eight panties, four bras, plus the garter belt and three sets of stockings, lets see," Adelle responded, tapping away at the computer system. "All up that comes to $1,143."

Ellie almost fainted.

"I'll make you a deal Ellie," said Sinead, recognising the fear on her face. "I'll cover the cost here today, and in addition to working for me you can come and work in Adelle's store to pay off the tab, deal?".

Just as Sinead had hoped, Ellie would have agreed to anything at this point. Adelle took the agreement as an opportunity to remove the stained panties from off Ellie, leaving her completely naked in the store.

"Look at this, glistening and damp, I can smell it from here, can you see Ellie?", asked Adelle, then pushed the gusset of the underwear into the teens face. "You clearly can't wear these out now, but I also don't want them going in the bag with the other sets all wet - can you lick it clean please dear?"

Ellie felt her cheeks redden, she wanted to say no, that that's not something good girls did but she saw Sinead's stern face and instead stuck out her tongue, licking her own pussy juice from the most expensive underwear she had ever seen.

Sinead was in heaven. She gave Ellie a matching black bra and v-string set, threw her old clothes at told her to get dressed in those.

As Ellie put her only remaining possession she owned back on, Sinead paid the bill and proceeded to give Adelle a warm embrace. As she turned she told Ellie to thank Adelle for all her service and patience.

Adelle ran over to the teen and gave a similarly all encompassing hug, but lingered a little longer, dropping her hands down to the girls hips and squeezed her cheeks. "I'll work out with Sinead when we can have you working here Ellie, it will be a real pleasure."

Sinead then grabbed her hand and walked the stunned girl out of the lingerie store and further through the mall to a clothing outlet. The shop was as big as a football field and covered in rack upon rack of dresses, jackets and shoes.

"We're in a rush Ellie, no time to dawdle, hurry up," yelled Sinead, grabbing dresses and skirts and rushing to the changerooms at the back. As she entered a sales girl approached, about Ellie's age, with curly mousse brown shoulder length hair.

"Hello, I'm Alice, is there anything I can help with today?" she asked.

"Yes dear, my poor friend Ellie here has lost her luggage and needs some clothes for some work events we have in coming days. She needs to look fancy, high end but open and approachable. I've grabbed some dresses but you can stay here while we check them for fit?"

Alice nodded and was caught slightly off guard when the older woman told the girl her own age to undress before her, with the changeroom door wide open. Other customers milling around could see straight in. Her shock was only amplified when the young girl removed what was very plain, everyday attire only to reveal the most gorgeous lace and mesh bra and tiniest v-string the salesgirl had seen. It was hard to know where to look, her eyes drawn straight to the tiny patch covering the girls vagina. As she stepped out of her jeans, Ellie turned slightly, allowing Alice to see the thin string at the back disappeared entirely between the girls cheeks.

Sinead was enjoying the whole experience, both the exposure and humiliation of Ellie but also watching the reaction of Alice. She had the innocent girl next door look but in this modern world where sexuality was much more fluid, it wouldn't surprise Sinead to know Alice had done more than the drunken pash with a girlfriend at a party one night.

"Alice dear, could you help Ellie into this dress please," Sinead encouraged.

The spaghetti strap dress shimmered in silver and looked classical. It was form fitted and clung to Ellie's torso, the new bra even make her look larger in the chest than usual. Alice started to flatten the bottom of the dress out when she noted that it was extremely short, the younger girls underwear visible from the bottom.

She was about to say something when Sinead moved her hands aside and exclaimed that the dress looked immaculate.

"It's perfect Ellie, you look so grown up and sophisticated!"

Ellie felt uncomfortable, trying to pull the dress down to cover herself more, but pulling the front only resulted in the back riding higher, exposing her bare bottom even more.

"Alice, I think this size is perfect, we'll try on the others just to make sure the cut is right if you could be a pet and get Ellie some appropriate shoes to match," Sinead asked.

As Sinead continued to change Ellie's outfits, a variety of dresses and skirts, no more jeans or pants of any type, Alice pillaged the shoe section. She could see the game Sinead was playing at and wanted to help out. She returned with a variety of shoes, all high heels and with straps, no heel shorter than five inches, some up to nine inches.

"Well Sinead, I think a high heel is a lot like a cock, anything under five inches is certainly not going to impress people," Alice said, handing over the shoes.

Sinead liked the comment and smirked. Alice was delivering much more than expected. "So true Alice, you seem like a woman of my own cut. I'm training Ellie here to be my intern this summer but I suspect she learn a thing or two from you on both high heels and cocks, I don't think she's had much experience with either."

Ellie tried to shrink away into the change room. As she strapped on the closest pair of heels, her dress riding up again as she bent over, she initially felt overwhelmed but she took a deep breath and reassured herself that this was clearly how women talked. She would need to be willing to learn if she was to impress Sinead, so she simply needed to push her shame aside.

The young girl wasn't sure how many outfits Sinead ended up purchasing, but as Alice handed over four large bags Sinead took none of them, instead passing them to Ellie to hold.

As they walked out of the store Alice snapped a photo with her mobile phone of Ellie teetering on her high heels, the bottom of her buttocks showing under her dress and her hands full and unable to adjust it in anyway to protect her modesty.