Ellie and the Deli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chocolates were a wise choice," Ellie assured him. "And don't you look handsome!"

Anthony fidgeted over the attention Ellie was paying to his wardrobe, but gave her one of his brilliant smiles and explained that the suit wasn't his.

"It's my brother's suit," Anthony explained. "I don't usually wear stuff like this, but since it's a special occasion and all I borrowed it from him. Plus, when you see me everyday I look like a bum."

"Well, I wouldn't say that, but you surely are sharp looking tonight."

"So are you, Mrs. Carson," Anthony gushed. "That dress is really nice, but then again you always look pretty."

Ellie smiled as she led her guest into the kitchen, chuckling inside at the ill-fitting suit that probably looked better on his brother, who must be about a half foot taller and fifty pounds heavier. His collar was loose as well, but he had obviously made a considerable effort to make a good impression, and was trying to act so adult and suave that she made sure that she kept a straight face.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Ellie asked. "I have root beer and cola."

"Are you going to drink wine?" Anthony asked, nodding toward the box of Corbett Canyon on the counter and the half filled glass nearby. "I usually drink wine on dates with women, or even with dinner at home - for special occasions."

"Really?" Ellie said.

"Yes, Mrs. Carson," Anthony assured her. "On the holidays we always have wine with dinner. My uncle even brings wine that he makes himself."

"Well... okay," Ellie said. "Maybe a glass of wine would be nice right now."

"Those earrings are really pretty, Mrs. Carson," Anthony said. "I've never seen you wear those before."

"Oh, thank you," Ellie said. "I guess they're a little fancy for everyday."

Ellie had to reach to the back of the cupboard to get a second wine glass, and noticed Anthony watching her as she did, grinning as she pulled out the glass and wiped it off.

"Not used to needing a second glass," Ellie said with a touch of sadness. "Why are you smiling?"

"It's just that I love looking at your arms," Anthony said. "They're so beautiful."

"Oh yes, that's right. I do seem to remember you saying that yesterday in the store," Ellie said. "I'm glad that I picked this dress to wear tonight then."

Actually, Ellie had picked this dress especially for that reason, figuring that it would get Anthony's attention.

"I'm glad you wore it too, Mrs. Carson," Anthony said. "I could see some of the freckles on your back when you reached up. Plus, you shaved under your arms since yesterday."

"Oh!" Ellie said, stunned at how incredibly intense Anthony's inspection of her was. "Well, it was a special night so I went all out for you. I'm always amazed at how a young man can be so attentive to detail."

"Was that something I shouldn't have said?" Anthony asked, and Ellie suspected that her blushing was the reason for his question. "I do that sometimes, I guess. Say the wrong thing, I mean."

"No," Ellie said. "It's just that I guess I'm not used to people paying such careful attention to me."

"Maybe they do and you don't notice it," Anthony suggested.

"Perhaps," Ellie said.

"I am going to study criminal justice in college, you know," Anthony said while Ellie poured the glasses of burgundy.

"That's right. I remember you telling me that. Well, that explains your very observant nature," Ellie said while handing him the glass. "Here you go, Anthony. Hope you like it."

"It has a very pleasant bouquet, Mrs. Carson," Anthony said, making Ellie grin by swirling the wine in his glass and looking at it studiously.

"It's just box wine. I only have a glass now and then, and a bottle would be too much for me alone. And since I'm giving you wine and we are supposed to be on a date, I think it's time for you to stop calling me Mrs. Carson. Ellie will do just fine."

"Really?" Anthony said loudly, seeming to be overjoyed by that. "Okay - Ellie."

.....

Chapter Five: Dinner.

"This tastes just as good as it smelled," Anthony commented, and judging by his ravenous eating of the roast beef, he wasn't kidding.

"I didn't know what to make, since you have just about everything at the deli, and with you being in an Italian family, I surely wasn't going to go in that direction."

Watching Anthony eat so enthusiastically made Ellie feel glad that she had made the right choice for dinner, and when he surprised her by tearing into the cream puffs she had bought at Marino's bakery, she couldn't believe what an appetite the little guy had.

"This was great, Ellie!" Anthony declared after finally throwing in the fork. "You're a sensational cook. Just as great as my mother."

"Thank you, Anthony. I didn't make the pastry though."

"I know. It was from Marino's. I could tell, but it tasted better sitting here eating with you than wolfing it down on the street," Anthony told her. "You know they say that there is nothing more that a man could ask for than to enjoy a delicious meal with a beautiful woman."

"Is that what they say?" Ellie said with a chuckle, getting up to pile the dishes in the sink.

"I can help you do the dishes," Anthony offered. "Matter of fact, why don't you let me do them? You went through all this trouble cooking for us."

"I have a better idea," Ellie said, touched by the sweet gesture. "Why don't we put them here in the sink and relax. This is supposed to be our date, right?"

"Okay!" Anthony said with a grin.

"Would you like to watch some television? Is there something you like on tonight?"

"No, not really," Anthony said as they went into the living room. "I don't watch a lot of TV. You sure do have a lot of records."

"I'm surprised you even recognize what a record is."

"My parents still have a bunch of records."

"I doubt whether I have anything that you would like," she said.

"Pick something out that you like, Ellie," Anthony said. "I bet I'll like it too."

"Oh, I'll bet you won't," Ellie said as she lit the candle on the coffee table. "I do have some CDs too, just to prove I'm not a dinosaur. I'll bet you that I can play something that will make you beg me to stop."

Ellie picked out a Luciano Pavarotti compilation and slipped the disc in the player. She hit the play button and adjusted the volume just as Luciano began.

"Nessun Dorma," Anthony said after about two seconds went by, and Ellie's jaw dropped as she stared in wonder at the little guy on the sofa holding the still half empty glass of wine in his quivering hand.

...

Chapter Six: Even you, O Princess.

"None shall sleep! None shall sleep! Even you, O Princess, in your cold bedroom, watch the stars that tremble with love and with hope!" said Anthony in a soft voice, barely audible over Pavarotti's booming tenor.

"Anthony?" Ellie said as she walked over to the couch. "How..."

"I hear Turandot at my house all the time," Anthony explained sheepishly. "It's my mother's favorite. Please don't tell anybody around here that I like it too. My friends would never let me live that down."

"My lips are sealed," Ellie promised, easing down on the couch next to Anthony. "And I'm really quite impressed."

"And my kiss will dissolve the silence that makes you mine!" Anthony whispered, the wine dancing near the rim as the glass shook in his trembling hand.

"I've never been serenaded so wonderfully before," Ellie said, her eyes watering as Anthony interpreted the lyrics almost word for word.

"Can I kiss you?" Anthony asked - almost pleaded, his big brown eyes sparkling in the candlelight.

Ellie looked around, not able to conceive what was happening, and even more unable to believe what she was doing as she took the glass from Anthony's hand and set it down on the coffee table.

Nodding, Ellie moved her face close to his and waited for his lips to reach hers. Their lips met, and Anthony simply pressed his lips against hers for a few seconds. It was as simple and chaste a kiss as there could be given the circumstances, but Ellie could feel the intensity surging through Anthony as their lips met, and was sorry when it ended.

"You kiss very nicely," Ellie said, and as she spoke Anthony moved in for another one.

This kiss started out just as sweetly as the first one, but as it continued Anthony began moving his lips into hers, and when she felt Anthony's hands sliding up her arms Ellie backed off.

"Anthony," Ellie started to say.

"Sorry. I'm sorry," Anthony said quickly. "I didn't mean anything."

"It's okay honey," Ellie assured him, patting his hands and smiling. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's just that - well, I wasn't expecting this. Guess it's been a while since I've dated. I can see why all your girlfriends are crazy about you though. You're really quite the romantic."

"That stuff I told you about my girl friends, and all that. I made it all up because I was trying to impress you. I don't have any girl friends. I've only really made out with a couple of girls."

"Oh," Ellie said.

"The only girl that I ever did anything at all with laughed at me because I'm so small," Anthony explained. "I figured that if I did stuff with you, you were always so nice to me that you wouldn't laugh."

"Anthony, I'm not sure what you mean, but you're a very attractive young man, and you shouldn't let a bad experience with one person ruin your life."

Ellie clasped Anthony hand with her own and tried to give him a reassuring smile.

"I want to be with you," Anthony finally said, his voice wavering as he kept looking down at their hands.

"You are," Ellie said. "It's been a wonderful night."

"That's not what I meant," Anthony said, and as Pavarotti moved on to Verdi, Anthony's hand went onto Ellie's arm again.

The olive toned hand slid lightly up Ellie's arm, almost to her shoulder, and as it let it slide back down Ellie's breath caught in her throat. The next time the hand slid up, it stopped halfway up her bicep before moving right over to her breast.

"Anthony," Ellie whispered, her breath coming in jagged rasps as she looked down at the hand that was kneading her breast through the layers of clothing, but even through the bra and dress the outline of her nipple became obvious.

"You're so beautiful," Anthony said, almost crying as he rubbed the bulge in her dress. "I really want to be with you. Ever since I first saw you that's all I've ever thought about."

"Honey," Ellie whimpered, looking at the candlelight twinkling in his big brown eyes; eyes that were staring at what his hand was gently kneading, gazing at her as if she was a treasure of some sort. "We can't."

Anthony's eyes rose to meet Ellie's, and then he leaned forward and kissed her again. This time after letting his lips press against her own for an instant, she found herself responding, kissing him back with even more passion, bringing her hand up to his and squeezing it tighter on her breast.

"Not here, honey," Ellie said as Anthony started to lean on her.

With that, Ellie left Luciano on and picked up the candle with one hand and Anthony's hand in the other, and as Verdi played on she led him to her bedroom.

.......

Chapter Seven: Guilty

This is so wrong.

That was all Ellie could think of as she brought the man/child into her bedroom. A room where no man had been since Warren abandoned her, and one which she was certain would never be shared with another ever again.

Yet here she was, bringing this young man into her bedroom. It was wrong on every level. She could imagine how she would feel if Anthony went around to all his friends tomorrow, boasting how he had sex with her. She could picture them looking in the window at her and laughing at the silly old woman who would do such a thing.

And what if his parents found out? Things weren't depressing enough in her life as it was? To be run out of the neighborhood, or to be forced to live with that cloud following her forever would be unbearable, so when they reached the bedroom Ellie set the candle on the dresser and faced her young admirer.

"You've really never been with a woman before?" Ellie asked, and Anthony nodded rapidly in response. "Well in that case, you should know that when a man and a woman are together, it's nobody else's business what goes on behind closed doors."

As she spoke, Ellie eased the door closed, and when she came back to Anthony he seemed even more nervous than she was. Ellie thought that it was strange that for someone who had moments ago seemed to be desperate in wanting to be exactly where he was right now, he wasn't acting that way any longer.

"Do you understand, honey? This will just be between you and I. It has to be."

"I know," Anthony said. "I swear I will never tell a soul. Audrey told everybody about being with me and I hated that."

"I'm glad you understand," Ellie said, her hands coming up to take Anthony jacket off, and as she began to undo Anthony's tie she watched his Adam's apple bobbing under the loose fitting collar of his shirt.

"And this will never happen again," Ellie added. "Tomorrow we go back to the way it was before. Okay?"

Anthony nodded, swallowing hard as Ellie's hand caressed his face before moving downward. He was only an inch or two taller than she was, which made her task easier than it might have been. Her shaking fingers went down the row of buttons, and once she had reached the end she gently tugged the bottom of the shirt out from under his pants and pulled it off of his shoulders. Anthony's upper body was slender and he looked much smaller now that he usually did in the store.

Ellie's hands slid across his hairless chest, his nipples almost purplish in hue in dark contrast to the smooth olive skin around them, and as her hands caressed Anthony's chest she could swear that she could feel his heart beating.

"It's been a long time since I've been with a man," Ellie explained. "So I'm a little bit nervous too."

Anthony nodded and tried to say something, but his mouth was so dry that nothing came out, and as Ellie undid his belt his face began to take on a panicked expression, almost as if he dreaded it when the belt came open.

Anthony's pants fell straight to the ground, the belt having been the only thing holding the over-sized garment up, and as he stepped out of them his hands went straight to the pouch of his underwear.

Ellie watched him tugging furiously at himself and took his wrist in hand, pulling it away from there with a smile.

"Why don't you let me do that?" Ellie teased, and when her hand moved in to replace his, Anthony's face took on a look of dread, almost as if she didn't want her to touch him, and since that was what Ellie thought he had wanted, this confused her.

After a brief second of surprise, Ellie managed to keep the same expression on her face as her hand found Anthony's penis and stroked it through the fabric of his briefs.

"That's nice," Ellie whispered to Anthony, who had his eyes screwed shut and his face distorted as if he was expecting a bomb to go off or something. "That's very nice."

Ellie let go of her outside hold on him and moved her hand up and let it slide under the elastic of Anthony's underwear. After her fingers went though the little thicket of coarse hair, they found the source of what seemed to be Anthony's embarassment.

That was what he meant when he said that the girl had made fun of him being small, Ellie recalled as her fingers took hold of Anthony's tiny limp stem, and as she tugged down his underwear with her free hand she began to pull on it more aggressively.

"Mmm, feels nice to feel a man again," she told him, and Anthony's eyes opened when he realized that the sky hadn't fallen, and when Ellie felt his penis getting a little bigger in her hand she leaned over and kissed Anthony's ear.

"Would you like to take my clothes off for me?" she asked, and after Anthony tried to say yes, Ellie smiled and turned around.

The only thing that Ellie could think of was that she was glad that the candlelight wasn't TOO bright, or else she was afraid Anthony would lose what small degree of arousal she had coaxed from her touching him right away. Ellie felt the zipper of her dress go down, and when had reached the end Anthony eased it off of her shoulders.

His breath was hot against her neck as Ellie stepped out of the dress, and when his hands reached up and rubbed her bare shoulders Ellie rolled her neck in reaction to his touch. Then his hands were at the bra clasp, fingers fumbling with the hooks for a moment before she felt them come loose one by one.

When the last one came free, Ellie shrugged it off her shoulders, feeling her small breasts sag down loosely. Anthony was leaning into her now, his hands coming under her arms and searching for her breasts, which were probably lower than he had expected.

"Oh!" Anthony cried out meekly when his hands managed to cup her breasts from behind, and he continued to make little sounds as his hands kneaded them. Ellie looked down, ashamed at how much they sagged these days, but Anthony not only didn't seem to mind, he was practically snorting as he leaned into Ellie, his face buried in her neck as he kissed and nibbled her.

What was even more amazing to Ellie was feeling the hard prodding her butt was getting from Anthony's erection, and when she felt that, Ellie made a little moaning noise herself, reaching up behind her head to pull Anthony's head even deeper into the back of her neck.

Anthony was grinding into her now with a fury that was almost animal-like, and as she clung onto the back of his head, Anthony's hands slid up and down her body, rubbing sensuously through her smooth moist underarms before going back to her breasts.

"My panties," Ellie said breathlessly, her own heart beating so fast that the most morbid of all thoughts passed through her mind.

Please, she prayed, if I'm going to have a stroke or something, whatever you do please make it later, after Anthony is gone. Don't ruin this for him, Ellie kept thinking. Please don't ruin this for him. For us.

........

Chapter Eight. Hitting the sheets.

Ellie's decidedly un-sexy panties came off, and when Anthony's hand came down and raked through her sparse bush and found her opening, he found her wet. A miracle of sorts, since Ellie had feared she was not going to be anything like that.

Ellie backed up and eased down onto the bed, with Anthony right behind her. His penis bobbed in front of him, the brown thin tube not much longer than a man's thumb, but so stiff that it curled back up towards himself.

Anthony immediately mounted her, climbing on top of her with an intensity that made the air crackle around them. Ellie wanted to tell him about foreplay - about building up the desire in a woman - but to her surprise she was too aroused to want to wait herself. Too much in need of the same thing Anthony was, so when she felt him probing around, all she could do was ask him to be gentle.

"Don't hurt me, honey," Ellie gasped seconds before she reached down and took his cock in hand and helped him enter her. "Be gentle."

Despite the fact that he was so modestly endowed, his penis still stung as it tore into Ellie's long neglected opening, but after a few tentative strokes the feeling became that of pure pleasure, and once Anthony got going, there was no stopping him.

Ellie held onto his hips as Anthony furiously thrust in and out of her, and it was starting to really feel good to her when she saw his face contort. Anthony let out a moan, and as he eyes rolled back in his head Ellie felt his cock twitch inside of her, and after that she felt the warmth of his seed as he ejaculated inside of her.

Too bad he couldn't have lasted a while longer, Ellie thought as Anthony kept humping above her, a delirious looking smile covering his face, because it had been starting to really feel good to her.