Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate

Story Info
Ellie is captured by space pirates.
6.5k words
4.58
9k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate.

Chapter I

Ellie Blackmore settled back in her captain's chair and perused the bridge of her ore freighter, Remus. Her first mate, Dapa Centauri, whom had formerly served with her in the fighter fleet was doing a fine job piloting the cargo bearing spacecraft, her slim fingers gently caressing the controls while swinging the ship about and setting course for their destination, planet Lochnar. Ellie's cargo was gold bearing ore, mined from planet Au XXII and used in the electronics and computer industry as it had been for centuries.

Ellie winced as sharp pain flared in both her knees and she gingerly rubbed them with her hands. Just last year she'd been a captain in the Space Force as a flight leader in Fighter Squadron XVIII of the Convoy Protection Wing, assigned to escort ore freighters as they delivered their cargo to the factories where computer chips and wiring were manufactured for the thousands of space ships built each year on Lochnar.

Piracy was a huge problem in the galaxy and her job had been to ensure the shipments assigned to her and her squadron were delivered securely and on time. She'd been in hot pursuit of a fleeing pirate ship when it abruptly maneuvered directly in front of her craft and she'd smacked it right up the tailpipe. The resulting impact had fractured both her legs and knocked her completely unconscious. Her wingman eliminated the pirate craft with well aimed plasma cannon fire, then performed a daring rescue before her craft lost it's hull integrity, thereby saving her life. Consequently, she'd been sacked as a fighter pilot due to her injuries, and after healing up had been reassigned as a freighter captain, much to her embarrassment and dismay.

At twenty four Earth years old, she still had a long life ahead of her, and although she'd been robbed of her chosen career, she was determined to make the best of what fate had handed her. She watched as Dapa pushed the throttles forward, taking a deep breath as the g-forces slowly pressed her back in her seat. Dapa turned and gave Ellie a sweet smile before returning her gaze to her screen.

She was one of the best helmsmen around and she knew it, she was also the most beautiful Tuarian that Ellie had ever met. Cute, little green horns curled upward out of her long, blue hair and a lithe prehensile tail poked out of her uniform just above her pert little bottom. Her frame was nearly identical to Ellie's human body, but sported a huge set of firm breasts that dwarfed her captain's, much to Ellie's chagrin. She wore a coat of fine, eggshell colored hair that grew so close to her skin it was almost impossible to see the individual strands, resulting in the softest, finest fur in the galaxy. It even covered her full breasts, minus her hard, pink nipples of course. If a male of any species could bag a Tuarian girl it ensured bragging rights for the rest of his life, however, Tuarian chicks were notoriously picky about their perspective mates and consequently they enjoyed the company of highly attractive females more often than not.

Ellie herself was an Earthling although she'd been born on Mars, thanks to her her great grandfather who'd been one of the original colonists of the red planet. She'd inherited his coal black hair, but her lily white skin and perpetually full, red lips was a gift from her mother. Pale as a ghost, she garnered looks of amazement at the contrast of her hair and skin, always a surprise to the aliens who generally wore the colors of a rainbow. Whenever she was exposed to one sun or another, she developed embarrassing freckles on her cheeks and nose that everyone else thought was adorable, but her, not so much. Her breasts were on the small side while her firm, slightly bulbous ass was her best feature in her opinion. At five feet six inches of height and 135 pounds in Earth measurements, she was on the tall side of her crew members whom were all female. Running freight routes seemed to be more and more a job resigned to females rather than males, as the men preferred the excitement of flying star fighters, or the larger star cruisers.

After a couple Earth hours of travel, Ellie sighed and closed her eyes as a flashback of her accident played itself in her tired brain. She felt the fine hair above her ear gently stir and the familiar, sweet scent of Dapa filled her nostrils. Small but strong hands began massaging her tense shoulders and she relaxed in anticipation of a quick rubdown. Unbeknownst to her, Dapa had been angling for an excuse to get her nude on a massage table, but hadn't quite finagled the situation in her favor.

"Relax, Captain. I'll take care of you," Dapa whispered in her oddly cute accent. She was always affectionate towards Ellie, too much sometimes considering she was in the enlisted ranks, but Ellie let her get away with it, especially if they were alone on the bridge. Ellie liked men, at least that's what she told herself, but she'd never been in a relationship with one. Officer candidate training, then flight school had filled her early professional years, then after earning top honors, she'd been immediately assigned to her squadron. Perhaps now that she'd slowed down a bit she might pursue a romance, she thought to herself longingly. Dapa, on the other hand had been around the galaxy several times. Her tales of sleeping with male and female alike had filled Ellie's thoughts and dreams for many restless nights.

Fighting the urge to nod off under Dapa's warm hands, Ellie opened her eyes and glanced at her nav screen. As the flight plan called for, she observed that their six escort fighters were in formation and holding steady on course. Everything looked fine and on schedule so she heaved a quiet sigh of relief. Loading the ore had taken a long time and she'd overseen the entire process, leaving nothing to chance. She wanted to sleep badly but had one more chore to perform, inspect their personal handheld weapons. The convoy protection fighters were their main defense against pirates and company policy allowed her crewmen only shoulder fired weapons that were kept in a secure armory.

Dapa's gentle touch left her as she stood and made her way to the arms room, her steps ringing on the metal floor as she strode down the passageway. When she peered in the retinal scanner, the door slid back with a slight swooshing sound and she stepped inside. The plasma rifle was her favorite tool and she caressed the stock of her personal weapon. She'd excelled with it in officer school and was a dead shot, to the point that she'd won a few close combat matches and the respect of many a male squad mate.

Suddenly, the overhead lights dimmed, then turned red while a klaxon horn bleated loudly, nearly deafening her. Immediately, she thought it was a drill, then realized that it couldn't be as she was the one who'd have initiated it. It took only a few seconds before Dapa's voice came over the PA system.

"Attention all crew members. We're under attack by pirates. Four escort fighters are lost and two are crippled. Prepare to repel boarders. I repeat, prepare to repel boarders," Dapa's voice said calmly.

Ellie locked the armory door open and rapidly loaded her rifle. When her crewmen started to appear, she assigned a lieutenant to hand out weapons and quickly ran for the bridge.

Again, Dapa's voice rang out. "The outer hull has been breached by the pirates. Standby for close contact."

Ten yards in front of Ellie, the inner bulkhead suddenly exploded into the passageway blowing her flat on her back. Ears ringing and groggy as hell, she rolled over, and with an immense effort pointed her rifle down the hall. Three armored figures appeared through the smoke and she toppled them like ten pins, her plasma bolts slicing them nearly in half as she took them down from left to right.

A fourth figure appeared and before she could fire, a bolt from his sidearm slammed into her rifle and blew the magazine off the receiver. She fumbled for another while still groggy from the explosion, but the pirate was on her in a second. His big hand gripped both the rifle and her arm and twisted hard. She screamed in agony as her lower arm bones parted with a horrible snapping sound and her vision went white hot from pain. He dropped down to straddle her torso and began punching her in the face.

The first one broke her nose badly and the second one crushed her left eye and orbital socket. It hurt so bad she couldn't scream, only grunts of agony came from her shattered face. He ripped her jacket open and with her remaining eye she saw her breasts reflected in his faceplate as he gazed down at her pink nipples.

Through the haze of smoke an absolutely massive armored figure appeared, seven Earth feet tall if he was an inch. He grabbed the pirate that was beating her and yanked him to his feet, then threw him against the bulkhead with a loud thud. He swung a huge fist that slammed into the helmet of her tormentor, a fist that broke the faceplate, crushed his skull to mush and dented the steel wall behind it with a single blow. Just before she passed out, she heard her savior cursing a blue streak in a language she'd never heard before, but the translator imbedded in her skull was still operable and she was able to understand his words.

"You son of a bitch! I told you time and again, no killing unless absolutely necessary, especially females, you worthless fuck!"

He growled in anger and punched the male again, pounding his already ruined skull to smaller fragments. Brain tissue and green blood rained down on Ellie's upturned face and she gagged at the taste of it in her mouth, then vomited up the contents of her belly just as she lost consciousness.

Pain. Exquisite pain. Her entire world was filled with it. Sharp and throbbing, her head and arm hurt like nothing she'd ever experienced. She touched her face to discover her nose and eye were heavily bandaged while her broken arm was covered in a thin yet solid substance that held it rigid, possibly a type of metal her muddled mind guessed. She was also covered in sensors and various other medical devices that monitored her condition. Peering blearily around the room with her good eye, she discovered Dapa was laying in a bed next to hers and sleeping soundly.

"Dapa! Dapa! Wake up, girl!" she whispered in a rough voice. Her helmsman quickly awoke and exclaimed with joy when she saw her captain was alive and conscious.

"Ellie! Oh thank goodness. I've been worried sick about you!" Dapa slid out of bed and sat beside Ellie to stroke her beautiful, black hair and comfort her.

"What happened? Where are we?" Ellie asked in alarm.

"We've been taken by pirates. The cargo was lost of course, probably one of the largest hauls the bastards have ever gotten. They're towing the Remus with a tractor beam as we speak," she said ruefully.

"Are you ok? Were you hurt at all?"

"Nope, not a scratch. Everyone was taken alive and unhurt except yourself. They're waiting for you to wake up so you can answer a few questions before you're operated on. I think it involves your eye and face. The pirate captain is surprisingly concerned about your condition. I think he likes you!" Dapa giggled and winked at her while stroking her arm. "He's also something to see, so big and covered in muscles, he's dreamy!" she teased.

"Fuck him," Ellie growled between teeth clenched in pain, "he brought this on us, he can eat shit!"

Dapa sobered up quickly. "I realize that, but we're taken prisoner with no hope of returning to our former lives for the time being. We need to do what it takes to survive until our condition improves. These pirates also deal in slaves. I don't know about you but the last thing I want to happen is to be sold on the open market!"

Dapa shivered at the horrible thought. Ellie hated to admit it but she had to agree. Being sold as a sex slave to any one of the multitude of nasty uglies out in the galaxy was a sobering thought. She looked up at Dapa and was surprised to see her looking down at her nearly naked breasts, easily visible through the ripped jacket. Almost unconsciously she reached up to caress Dapa's face and hair, then touched a horn in curiosity, something she'd never done before. Dapa shivered and giggled in delight.

"That feels so good. My horns can be quite sensitive at times."

Ellie lightly rubbed the base of them then stroked the soft pelt between them, startled to see Dapa's nipples harden and protrude through the thin top she was wearing.

"Mmmm, thanks Captain. You can do that anytime," she purred. Her tail involuntarily lashed about then settled on Ellie's thigh whom jerked at the touch. Dapa hastily snatched her tail back, but Ellie stopped her.

"It's fine. You just surprised me, I like your little tail, I think it's lovely." It slowly slid back on her thigh while Dapa gave her a seductive wink.

"And I think you're beautiful, Miss Ellie, and my tail likes you as well!" Ellie was enjoying the body warmth of her friend so she painfully scooted over in her narrow bed to make room for her.

"Will you lie with me and warm me up? I'm rather chilly."

Just then, the door opened and what appeared to be a nurse walked in bearing a steel tray with a pneumatic syringe, a cup of pills and a cup of water atop it. The creature had two eyes on long stalks that independently wobbled all over the place making the two girls wonder how it could make sense of things. It also had two sets of arms that it used to bear the tray as well as steady its contents. It finally spoke and Ellie's translator informed her that the syringe held a powerful painkiller and the pills would help her fight any possible infection. The creature efficiently shot her in the arm and gave her a cup of water to swallow her pills, with Dapa brooding over the process like a Tuarian mother.

Another long stream of clicking and clacking vocals emitted from the nurse and Ellie gathered that the captain would see her the following day after she'd rested. As the nurse departed, Ellie felt her pain quickly recede and a warm fuzzy feeling assailed her senses. Her vision narrowed rapidly and she struggled to create a coherent sentence.

"Come, Dapa. Hold me, my sweet," she managed. Dapa smiled in delight and dropped her clothing on the deck. For the first time ever, Ellie saw her completely naked and wished she wasn't fading so fast so she could admire the beauty of her friend. Her last memory before she passed out was a warm body snuggling up to her and a soft tail caressing her body.

Dapa shrieked in alarm as Ellie spasmed and bowed as her body seized in painful contractions. She was pouring sweat and groaning in agony. The door slammed open and the nurse rushed in on ungainly legs to watch the local monitor that was remotely communicating with the sensors placed on Ellie's body. It pressed a button that sent a jolt of current through two small pads on her chest that sent electricity through her fibrillating heart. The nurse shook its head in consternation and hit the button again. Ellie continued to seize violently while white froth was building at the corners of her mouth. Frantically, the nurse shouted in its communicator and in no time the thud of heavy, running footfalls came from the passageway. A huge figure darkened the doorway and the nurse sighed in relief as the pirate captain appeared. He took in Ellie's situation with a worried look on his handsome face and made a snap decision. A long claw shot out of his finger and he stabbed it deep in the index finger of his other hand.

"No, Captain, it's too risky!" the nurse cried out, but his plea fell on deaf ears. The captain briefly touched a drop of his green blood to Ellie's mouth, then quickly snatched his finger away, afraid to give her any more. Ellie's tongue involuntarily licked her lips and in a few seconds her body spasmed backward in a tight bow, so tight he feared her spine might snap.

Dapa let out a frightening war cry and leapt on his back, pummeling him with her tiny fists as she feared for her friend's life, afraid that he was increasing her suffering. He reached around and snatched her up in his huge arms and held her immobile while she screamed and struggled like a feral cat.

Ellie finally relaxed and went limp, exhausted from her ordeal. The nurse quickly checked her vitals and announced that she'd survived her episode.

"She'll never be the same, Captain," the nurse announced in a subdued voice.

"I know that Taa, you needn't remind me," he growled. "Keep one of your wandering eyes on her and let me know if she deteriorates at all. I want her to live. She's quite valuable to me." By now, Dapa's hackles had smoothed and she demanded to be set down. She couldn't help but admire his bulging biceps and forearms as he tenderly returned her to her feet. She immediately went to Ellie and comforted her sleeping body with gentle caresses.

"Watch over her, little one, or you'll pay a price," he commanded in a deep voice, but gave her a wink from one of his brilliant blue eyes. She couldn't help herself and colored deeply beneath her fur, then lowered her gaze. He cut quite a dashing figure in his skin tight flight suit, so much that she had trouble averting her eyes from his thick legs and the huge bulge that protruded rudely from his groin to point south down his long thigh. He turned and left the room, leaving Dapa to drool over his deliciously firm ass as he departed. With a deep sigh she slid in next to Ellie and wrapped her tail around her captain's waist, then slowly dropped off to sleep, dreaming of the mysterious pirate captain having his way with her and Ellie, together in bed.

Ellie awoke to a warm fuzzy feeling, due mostly to the numbing drugs in her system, but also from the soft, naked form snuggled next to her side. She opened her eyes and she started in surprise at a handsome visage peering down at her. The male was an absolute monster in size. He had a gorgeous head of long, straight, silver hair, accented by the light blue color of his skin and deeper blue of his brilliant eyes. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties if he'd been human, which he obviously wasn't. His handsome face was smooth and soft with a texture like brushed leather, while his jawline and throat looked like scales, but smoother and overlapping in a symmetrical pattern. He smiled softly at her, just enough to reveal white teeth that looked almost threatening, with razor sharp canines that could rip her throat out in an instant if he so desired.

She thought he was devastatingly handsome and felt a warmth between her thighs that she hadn't felt in what seemed like years. She mentally kicked herself when she remembered that he alone was responsible for her situation.

Her gaze involuntarily moved to his collarbones and upper chest, the bulky pectoral muscles revealed by his form fitting flight suit.

"Good morning, Captain," he greeted. "Welcome aboard my ship. I'm Captain Lak Gorda, pleased to meet you.

"Fuck you and your ship," she growled, still in a drug induced haze that lent her more courage than she was actually feeling. Although handsome as the devil, he was most certainly frightening. He threw back his head and laughed while she did her best to freeze him with the meanest glare she could muster. Dapa quailed at her side and whispered for her to shut up and not goad the pirate any further.

"Please, Ellie, let it go for now," she begged.

"Wise words, Tuarian," he said, while still laughing. "I'll happily spank a couple asses if needed, although one will have to heal a bit first. How're you feeling, Captain Blackmore?"

"How'd you know who I am?" Ellie asked in curiosity.

"Oh, I've known about you for awhile and I think you're more popular than you realize. It's not often a female human flies a star fighter, much less one that's taken such a toll on my kind. Even stripped of your fighter command and relegated to fly freighters, you've managed to kill three of my men with a blaster. Quite an achievement I'd say. It also says a lot that your long tailed sidekick chose to follow you into combat. I like that in a Tuarian. Beauty, bravery, and flying skills. So sexy in females," he stated almost reverently, then continued. "Again, Captain, how're you feeling," he growled sternly as he pierced her with now glacial, almost silver eyes. They obviously changed color with his moods, she thought to herself.

12