Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took stock of her condition for a few moments and realized she felt much better now. In fact, she could probably climb out of bed on her own power.

"I seem to be much improved, what did you do to treat me?"

Dapa rudely broke in, "He gave you a drop of his blood on your tongue. I thought the convulsions would kill you but you finally relaxed and have slept ever since."

"It seemed the prudent thing to do," he intoned. "It's risky because we've known for a long time that the blood of my specific lineage has quite an effect on humans. A little bit goes a long way. For the rest of your life you'll heal quickly from injuries and your emotions will be more intense, along with other sensations. Your body will respond rapidly to exercise, body fat levels will reduce and you'll become quicker and faster as your life progresses. You'll also live much longer, perhaps fifty earth years or more than usual."

Ellie looked at him, stunned beyond words at what he'd just told her and she fumbled for words to respond to him. Dapa, on the other hand had no problems verbalizing.

"Really? All of that stuff will happen? I want some blood too, Captain! Don't be so stingy!" she demanded with a giggle and the cutest smile she could muster.

"Your kind already live long enough, Tuarian," he growled, but gave her another wink that dampened her panties and made her sensitive tail twitch involuntarily.

Ellie frowned as fragments of memories returned to her consciousness.

"Did you kill the soldier that did this to me?" she asked bluntly.

"I did. He disobeyed a direct order and he's space junk now, eternally drifting in the galaxy. I blew him out of a torpedo tube. He was told not to harm occupants of your freighter unless absolutely necessary. He'd effectively disarmed you and I watched as he broke your arm and beat you, now he's suffered the consequences."

"A thank you is in order I guess," Ellie offered in a subdued voice. "I appreciate it and I now owe you a life."

He cupped her chin in a massive hand and looked in her eyes. "You can thank me by letting me fix you. We have the technology to correct everything except the effects of my blood in your system."

"What'd you have in mind? How bad are my injuries?"

"Well, your left eye is ruined. We can clone your remaining eye and grow a new one but that'll take months. During that time you'll have to stay on light duty and undergo several treatments so the new eye will take. Your orbital socket is fragmented and judging from our imaging results you've got fragments of bone imbedded in your brain which is causing your seizures. A complex surgery should suffice to correct that. Your arm and nose can be fixed quite easily, we've already set them both and with the help of my blood they're both probably well on the mend. What do you say?"

Ellie thought for several moments, the eye concerned her the most and she felt she needed time to think of it, and told him so.

"Of course," he answered, "you've all the time in the galaxy."

As her mind slowly cleared she suddenly remembered her crew. Ashamed that she'd forgotten until now, she selfishly took it out on him.

"What about my girls. Where are they and what've you done with them?" she demanded in a sharp voice. He didn't turn a hair at her tone, guessing exactly why she'd snapped at him.

"They're being taken care of and they'll be given a choice. They can choose to find a mate with one of my race, or they'll become slaves and be sold at the annual, galaxy wide auction, six earth months from now." he said, with no emotion in his voice. His words didn't surprise her at all. Slave auctions were as common as asteroids and all races and cultures took part, even Earthlings were in the business of slaving.

"Well shit," she muttered, "what about me and Dapa?"

"The same deal. Mate or become slave. We desperately need females to carry our line forward. Genetic modification of the females will ensure our children will remain pureblood Paladians and not carry the mother's bloodline. If the female refuses the genetic modification she can't get pregnant and will simply be a sex slave, sold time and again as her various masters tire of her."

Again, his words didn't surprise her. The practice had been ongoing for over one hundred years, ever since the technology had been invented. Females were simply a walking womb to serve their captors, at least those unfortunate enough to fall into slavery. The galaxy was and continued to be a dangerous place for a girl.

"First things first," Ellie stated bravely. "Take the eye out and give me a patch. I've no patience for a long, drawn out growing and healing process. Besides, I've no husband or boyfriend so who cares about my looks. You can give me depth perception in the remaining eye, right?"

"Sure thing, it's been done for decades now."

"Good. Now, the brain surgery. Let's do it asap. I don't want to seize again, that was painful as hell."

"Done. Next?"

"Dapa and I will discuss the slavery thing. Will you offer us to your crew or take us to Paladia to be displayed to the general male population?"

"I haven't decided yet," he responded, but didn't meet her eye. She knew he was telling fibs, but a gentle elbow from Dapa deterred her from calling him out.

"How's your pain? Would you like a little something before we clean you up for surgery?" he asked gently.

"I'd like a damned steak and potato dinner like my grandpa used to fix me, I'm starving," she said a bit defiantly, irked that he'd lied to her.

"Let me see what I can do."

She and Dapa put down a huge dinner, and although it was synthetically created it tasted almost like the real thing as far as she could remember. Lak insisted on drugging her for pain before she was cleaned for surgery so she was in a fog the entire time, but seemed to remember him and Dapa stripping her naked and gently washing her entire body. She enjoyed his intimacy, having never had a male touch her like this before. Her pussy was soaked and dripping while her nipples were harder than they'd ever been as he tenderly washed one small, but firm breast while Dapa happily cleansed the other.

She laid her head back on the edge of the tub and floated in euphoria as she was spoiled rotten by the pair's wandering hands. Almost asleep, she started in surprise when Dapa slid into the tub and began moaning in appreciation when Lak's big hands soaped her up and teased her endlessly as he gently washed her entire body. She nearly orgasmed when he worked the thick lather over her slender tail, paying close attention to the sensitive base, something she simply adored. She spread her legs and tugged his hands towards her pussy but he denied her other than a quick brush over her clit, driving her crazy with lust.

"Patience, my little Tuarian, it'll come in time," he murmured suggestively.

"Oh, I'll come in time, guaranteed, honey," she purred, on fire for his touch.

Soon enough, Lak carried a now sedated Ellie to the operating room, closely followed by a concerned Dapa. She waited with Lak while the two surgeons performed the delicate brain surgery, using her now empty eye socket as an entry portal for their implements, then repaired her shattered orbital bone as they worked their way out. It took nearly three Earth hours for the procedure and they reported it a resounding success to a worried Lak and Dapa. Ellie was rolled to her room and deposited on her bed by the doctors, then they ordered Lak to dose her with another drop of blood to speed her recovery. He was concerned about a reaction, but they assured him that her initial dose had strengthened her body enough to absorb the second one without cause for worry.

Dapa swore that her color improved seconds after the blood was absorbed on her tongue, like water on a dry sponge.

"Dapa," he whispered, as he watched Ellie sleeping peacefully.

"Yes, Captain."

"I want to see you comfort her again," he said in a low voice, "like you were earlier when I awoke you. You two were so beautiful together."

He loved the sexy but shy look she gave him and he settled back in his chair to watch her. She slowly stripped herself naked, her soft, furry body gleaming in the starlight coming in the huge observation window. She turned to look at him seductively, her eyes sliding down his tall frame to lock on the audacious bulge at his crotch. They widened in amazement at how long and thick he appeared to be, larger by far than any male she'd ever been with.

"Bend over, let me see you," he groaned out, so low she could hardly hear him. Obediently, she bent over and kissed an unconscious Ellie on the lips, her tiny tongue flickering out to taste her captain for the first time. Lak sucked in his breath when her tight pussy appeared between her lithe thighs as she lifted her tail for him, while a slick coating of clear juice coated her petals, begging for his attention.

Slowly, sexily, Dapa crawled into bed and snuggled next to Ellie, then parted her thighs and ran a finger between her wet pussy lips, showing off for Lak's enjoyment. He groaned almost painfully and approached the bedside. His huge hands parted his flight suit and he dug out his massive cock, exposing himself to Dapa's astonished eyes. He was easily twelve inches long and three inches wide even though he wasn't fully erect, leaving plenty of room for her imagination to run wild. He stroked himself as he watched her fingers pick up the pace on her clit as she hummed in pleasure, her eyes locked on his massive tool. She licked her lips in anticipation when she witnessed a long string of pre-cum drip from his thick, mushroom head to land on the hard steel deck.

She was helplessly whining now and her hips gyrated wildly as she rapidly approached orgasm. He harvested a drop of his slick with a big finger and held it close to her pink little mouth. Eagerly her tongue flickered out to taste his essence and he smiled like the very devil when it hit her taste buds. Instantly her eyes went wide in surprise as her impending orgasm accelerated to warp speed and smashed into her stunned mind like a meteor striking a planet dead center. Her shriek of pleasure echoed down the passageway and her pussy involuntarily clenched down on her probing fingers. He watched avidly as her jaw locked closed and her eyes rolled back in her skull while she came harder than she'd ever imagined, grunting with the effort. Her pussy pulsated rapidly, ejecting rhythmic spurts of hot, girl cum that lubricated her fingers and poured down her ass to puddle in the sheets.

For nearly two minutes she writhed in unseeing pleasure while Lak towered above her, stroking his cock as he watched her ride waves of ecstasy. Finally, panting for oxygen she came down from her high and collapsed weakly to relax beside Ellie, completely wasted. Lak waited at her side until her eyes cracked open to gaze up at him in wonder.

"Whatever did you do to me? I've never imagined such pleasure was possible," she whispered softly, while her eyes followed his big hand still stroking his partially erect cock.

"Just a little taste of things to come, if you'll have me," he said softly.

"Oh, I'll gladly have you. And you can have me, anytime you desire," she said in a weak voice.

"Not yet, my sweet. You'll need more training first. Also, we wait until Ellie can decide for herself. I'll have you both or none at all, that's final."

"But what'll you do in the meantime? That monster in your pants isn't going away anytime soon!" she teased as she admired his still throbbing length.

"Oh, I have a few options onboard as I'm sure you can imagine, believe me. In fact, I'm going to take care of it right now," he said without a hint of arrogance, then without a word he tucked his cock away, then turned and departed.

Dapa let out a huge sigh of relief and sagged back beside Ellie. She'd been afraid he'd pursue her and she was in no shape to respond. He'd absolutely destroyed her with just one single drop of cum. She'd thought she was dying of pleasure and wasn't sure she could handle anymore just yet.

Dapa was nearly asleep when a female cry awoke her. It sounded like the poor thing was being murdered just down the passageway! A few seconds later another cry rang out, sounding more frantic than the first. Dapa's natural Tuarian curiosity got the best of her, so she wrapped herself in a sheet and sneaked barefoot down the hall to investigate the now rhythmic cries that grew louder by the minute.

She came upon a sliding door that was cracked open and she cautiously peered inside. The scene she witnessed was instantly seared in her mind forever. There was another Tuarian girl inside the room, held aloft by zero gravity manacles that suspended her vertically by the wrists with her feet dangling above the deck. Lak was behind her and naked as could be. His massively muscled body was a dark blue color, undoubtedly caused by his highly agitated state of arousal.

Long silver hair hung nearly to his flexing buttocks as he had his way with the poor girl. Dapa shuddered at the sight of his hands gripped firmly around the girl's sensitive tail. She knew from long experience how pleasurable that was, but it must have been painful for the girl as well by the way he was roughly using her. His cock was absolutely massive and only half its length was coated with the girl's hot pussy juices. Dapa could only guess at his length, but she figured eighteen Earth inches was a close approximation.

The girl screamed as he lifted her by the tail, then ruthlessly pulled her down his shaft as he rose to his toes, spearing upward into her descending body. He drove another inch deeper than before as the poor thing cried for mercy. He obediently stopped and held still, smiling to himself as the girl cried out again, this time begging him to continue fucking her silly.

"Don't stop, please, Master!" she begged, as she sobbed for air.

Again, he lifted her high while crouching low, nearly pulling free from her wetness, only to yank her down as he rammed upwards as hard as possible, this time nearly burying his full length inside her tightness. Her pussy spasmed and squirted a shower of juice that soaked him from cock to kneecaps as she came violently on his thick shaft. Dapa watched avidly as he lost control of himself and rammed deep time and again until he ripped himself free, then threw his head back and roared out his pleasure, stroking his cock as he spattered the deck with a huge amount of cum, so much that Dapa gasped aloud in surprise. He released the manacles with a thought from the multi-use controller imbedded in his skull and the girl collapsed to the floor with a cry of surprise.

She quickly gathered herself and knelt before him, making sure to avoid the potent puddle of hot cum between her knees. She opened her mouth and began finger fucking herself while he positioned himself in front of her.

He milked his cock and deposited a single long string of cum on her tongue. The girl instantly began to orgasm as she absorbed his seed, much harder than she had while he was fucking her. She jammed four fingers in her pussy and fucked herself roughly, coming so hard that she eventually collapsed on the deck, her legs shaking violently until her orgasm waned.

Lak picked her up and laid her on the nearby bed, then gently kissed her lips. She clung to him sobbing for breath, so he knelt beside the bed and held her tenderly until she fell into an exhausted sleep. Dapa's mind boggled as she took in the view of his body from behind. As he knelt with his thighs spread wide, his heavy balls swung low while his still swollen cock head was dragging on the floor between his knees. There was no way she could cradle his massive sack even if she used two hands, and the same went for his thick shaft. Her small hand would never encircle his width while limp or erect. Her hot juice dripped on the deck at the thought of him plundering her ruthlessly and breaking her tight pussy open as he'd done to the fortunate Tuarian girl.

She was touched at his kindness with the exhausted female, but also frightened nearly to death at what she'd witnessed, Dapa hurriedly returned to her room with tail safely tucked and snuggled close to Ellie, impatiently waiting for her to awake so she could tell of the tastes, sights and sounds she'd experienced.

12