Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temperature was dropping rapidly as the moon set and she knew she had to do something or they'd likely freeze to death. Still thinking on another level, she set about keeping them both alive. She inspected the Ralek and discovered the predators had ripped the guts from it, leaving a large empty cavity in it's abdomen. She ran to Lak, grabbed both his arms and began dragging him the side of the beast. It may have been adrenaline, or maybe his blood that had filled her mouth that filled her with strength, but she dragged him quite easily.

"Sorry, honey," she murmured in his ear, then rolled him over, pushing and prodding his heavy body until he was stuffed deep inside the Ralek's gut cavity. She burrowed in with him and kept her rifle ready to repel all boarders. The warmth of the dead animal swept over her and she sighed loudly, hoping they'd make it at least one night before the creature would cool off.

She tried not to check her watch as the night crept on but she couldn't help it and was getting frustrated that no help had arrived. In the wee hours the second moon arose. It wasn't nearly as bright as the first, but the ambient temperature rose a few degrees, lending her more hope that they wouldn't freeze to death. She checked on Lak continually and he seemed fine other than he was still unconscious and not moving at all.

Due to her energy level and the threat of strange beasts, she didn't sleep a wink through the long night and was just managing to nod off when the sound of thrusters firing close by sent her scrambling out of her gory hideout. A fighter swooped overhead and came to stop, hovering over her position. The side door popped open to reveal Dapa waving at her frantically.

"I'll send down a winch line. Tie off and I'll lift you up!" she shouted.

"I gotta get Lak first!" Ellie yelled through cupped hands. Dapa nodded and ducked back inside the craft. Ellie dove inside the Ralek and dragged a still unconscious Lak out on the bloody ground. A synthetic rope landed beside her and she quickly lashed Lak to the end. She gave a whirling signal with her hand and Dapa reeled him up, then tugged him inside the fighter. In no time the rope flew down again and Ellie tied herself off, then grabbed up her blaster before leaving the ground with a jerk as Dapa reeled her up.

"Holy shit I'm glad to see you!" Ellie exclaimed as she hugged the little Tuarian tightly.

"Me too, but we have problems. Big problems. The first mate and two others received your distress signal and decided not to respond. They were talking mutiny and hoping you and Lak would die down here. It took me awhile but with Ezri's help I stole this ship and came down to find you. We should set down somewhere and wait for Lak to wake up. Taa sent a first aid kit that may help him out some."

"There's room next our fighter to set down, I think."

"There's plenty, I saw it on the way in," Dapa replied, then spun the fighter on a dime and in a couple minutes set it down beside Lak's machine.

The two girls stripped Lak down and checked him for injuries. It appeared he had a few broken ribs and a concussion, according to the med scanner Taa had sent down. They taped him up tightly and tried to give him water but he remained unresponsive.

"Taa said to inject him with this if all else fails," Dapa said as she brandished a huge syringe with an equally long needle.

"Where at?" Ellie asked.

"Right in the ass. Jam it in and hope for the best were his words, exactly."

"Do it then, times a-wasting. He's been out for hours," Ellie said worriedly.

Dapa cupped a naked ass cheek in her small palm and stabbed him neatly, wincing as if she could feel it herself as she ran the needle deep in his glute. She depressed the plunger and watched closely as the liquid disappeared from the syringe. They rolled him to his back and waited with bated breath for several minutes. Suddenly, Lak shot up to sitting position, swinging wildly at the air while the girls dove for cover.

"Sweetheart! Honey! It's me!" Ellie cried out, then she threw herself on him and tried to stop him from hurting himself. As her touch and sound of her voice registered in his consciousness, he immediately calmed down and his wild eyes focused on her.

"Ellie! What the hell happened? Where are we?" he asked, as he took in their surroundings. Suddenly, a look of pain crossed his face and he looked down at his bandaged left hand.

"Ow! Shit! What happened to my hand? It hurts like a son of a bitch!"

"I had to cut off your finger so I could use the microchip to fire your rifle."

"Fuck me it hurts. Why'd you need the rifle?"

"First off, we're in a fighter. The Ralek knocked you out and...oh, whatever. I'll tell you later. The most important thing now is the first mate and two others are staging a mutiny. Dapa stole the fighter and came down to rescue us."

His brow tightened and a look of sheer anger came over his handsome face.

"Those fuckers. I never really trusted Dar, but he was the best male available at the time when I brought him aboard. Let me think on it a few minutes."

He laid back and closed his eyes, then began breathing deeply and steadily, wincing in pain as he filled his lungs and focused his thoughts to prepare for action, something he'd always excelled at. After several minutes, he opened his eyes to look at the girls. He now appeared calm and in full control of his emotions.

"Ok, I've got a plan," he announced.

"Do you think that it's a good idea to be active? You've got broken ribs and a concussion,"Dapa asked gently as she caressed his face.

"I'll heal up later. We need to regain control of the ship before they bug out, which could be anytime," he said, gritting his teeth from pain.

"Taa sent down a med kit. How about we get some painkillers in you so you can function a bit better?" Ellie asked calmly. He nodded in agreement and in short order Dapa was injecting him with a mild drug. A few minutes later the creases of pain on his face lightened and he was able to think more clearly.

"You remember how we cloaked our ship when we attacked you?" he asked Ellie.

"Of course, I'm still pissed off about it," she said with a frown.

"Well, my fighter is two generations ahead of my ship with cloaking technology. Something Dar doesn't know. We'll have an easy time of approaching without being seen."

He stood and went to a locker on the nearby bulkhead, then opened the door and pulled out two belts.

"This is more cloaking technology I've managed to get my hands on. The user can disappear at will. It's pretty amazing stuff."

The girls nodded and let him continue.

"We'll fly cloaked to the ship, then Dapa will takeoff and reveal the fighter to distract the mutineers. You and will cloak our bodies and make our way to the bridge where I'll settle a few scores with those cock suckers. Dapa, are comfortable with that?"

"You bet, it's easy to fly other than entering a strange atmosphere. I damn near pooped my britches coming down to get you." His eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You didn't use the autopilot to come down here?"

"Nope, I couldn't get the damn thing to come on line so I flew in manually. It was a close one, let me tell ya. I probably burned some protective coating off. Sorry about that."

Lak shook his head in admiration.

"Damn it, girl. You're one helluva pilot. Thanks for the rescue by the way. Ellie and I owe you a life," he said gratefully. Dapa blushed under her fur, then kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks, honey. I'd rescue you two any day."

He patted her ass, then stood and put his uniform back on.

"Let's get going, ladies. We've got a long day a head of us."

Lak slid into his seat and Ellie buckled in beside him while Dapa stood behind them holding on for dear life. Lak fired up the engines, engaged the cloaking feature and performed a stomach churning turn before rocketing almost straight up through the atmosphere to set a direct course for his pirate ship.

It took only a half hour or so for them to approach their target. They couldn't discern any indication they'd been identified so Lak carefully slipped his ship into the open fighter bay, setting it down rapidly and leaving the engines idling for Dapa. He and Ellie donned the cloaking belts, then Lak picked up his rifle.

"First stop is the armory. You'll not be disarmed again while I'm in charge, sweetheart," he declared to a grateful Ellie.

Dapa gasped when Lak took Ellie's arm in his and they both disappeared like they were never there.

"Holy shit," she muttered to herself, in awe of the technology Lak was using.

She looked at her wristband for the time, remembering his orders to wait five minutes before she took off to expose the fighter to the mothership and draw the attention of the mutineers. She jerked in surprise when a big hand cupped her pussy and his invisible lips met hers.

"Fly safe, lover. I'll call you when we've regained control," he whispered.

"I will. Be careful, you two," she answered to the empty air, feeling quite silly when she did so.

Lak led Ellie to the armory and withdrew a blaster that needed no user-only chip to activate, then together they moved quickly down the passageway to the bridge. He kept a tight grip on her arm and several times they had to stand to the side to let crewmen walk past. All of them were talking about the mutiny and Lak paid close attention to whom sounded like they were still supporting him or the treacherous first mate.

They came to the closed hatchway at the bridge and listened outside. They could hear feminine cries of anger and pain coming from within and Lak tensed as he was flooded with emotion.

"It's Ezri. Those fuckers are torturing or raping her. I'll kill those bastards slowly," he whispered. A couple crewmen came down the hall and opened the hatch, so the invisible couple slipped in behind them. Ellie almost gasped at the scene on the bridge. Ezri was hanging upside down and naked, suspended by anti-gravity manacle around her ankles. Dar, the first mate was running his cock in her mouth while another henchman whipped her bare ass cheeks with a leather whip. She was trying to scream around the thick meat jammed in her throat while she was overcome with agony. Dar pulled away and yelled at her.

"What did you and Taa send down to Lak? Do you know if he's still alive? Tell me, you slave bitch!"

"Fuck you!" she choked out. "I won't say a word, you tiny cocked bastard! You're not even half the male Lak is. He'll kill you when he finds out what you've done!"

"Shut up, slut!" he shouted, and brutally rammed his cock back in her mouth.

"Dar! Dar!" the helmsman called out excitedly. "We have a ship inbound, it's right on top of us!" Streaks of cannon fire zipped across the large viewports to bounce off the shields protecting the bridge.

"It's probably that bitch, Dapa. Shoot her down, immediately!" Dar commanded. With an evil grin he returned his attention to Ezri while everyone else on the bridge focused on the attacking Dapa.

Suddenly, Lak materialized behind Dar, and Ezri immediately saw him. She clamped her teeth down on the filthy cock in her mouth and Dar screamed in pain. A plasma bolt from Ellie's rifle took the head off the pirate wielding the whip and the entire bridge exploded in bedlam.

Any pirate that acted aggressively was quickly shot down by an invisible, furious Ellie, while Lak pounced on a screaming Dar to put a suffocating choke hold on him that yielded the mutineer unconscious in seconds. Ezri was still biting down on his cock, thrashing her head back and forth with the full intent of ripping it off at the root. As he passed out, the multi-function controller imbedded in his brain lost contact with the manacles on Ezri's ankles and she crashed to the deck, teeth still locked in his bleeding cock and growling like a tiger.

In seconds it was all over. The pirates manning the consoles raised their empty hands and began shouting out their allegiance to Lak. One unlucky individual had his hands down and glanced furtively at the door. Ellie removed his head with a well aimed plasma round that splattered the console with the contents of his skull.

"Anyone else wanna make a move?" she asked. No one answered, they simply gawked about looking for the owner of the disembodied voice.

"Whoops, sorry," she chuckled, then quickly materialized before everyone's startled eyes.

"Like I was saying, anyone else wanna play?" Several of the big Paladian pirates were standing around looking awkward while Lak was placing manacles on an unconscious Dar. Ellie walked up to the males one at a time and stared them down.

"Have you no pride, you cowards? Letting this poor slave girl be viciously abused while you sat around doing nothing?" she growled, while poking the smoking muzzle of her blaster in their astonished faces.

"If it were up to me I'd put the lot of you in exile on the planet below us. There's plenty of nasties down there, let me tell ya. Did you think of that while Lak and I were fighting for our lives? I'd guess not. You'd better not get crossed up with me again or you'll end up like your headless friend over there with your brains leaking out. Fucking pussies!" she yelled passionately.

One particularly large male growled softly and leaned towards her whilst baring his canines. She twitched the muzzle of her blaster an inch and blew a hole in his chest she could've pushed her fist through.

"Anyone else?" she hollered out as the male's lifeless body fell to the deck.

"My trigger finger's still a bit itchy. C'mon you fuckers!"

"Easy there, killer," Lak broke in with a chuckle. "Don't blast the whole crew, we need a few hands to run this 'ol bucket of bolts."

Ezri clambered to her feet, then walked over and kicked the dead pirate in the nuts, just for good measure.

One of the slave girls chained to a console giggled behind a hand, which set off the other slaves, and soon the laughter spread to everyone on the bridge.

Ezri kicked him again and the whole place exploded in mirth. Lak put a hand on Ellie's shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"Thanks, honey. That was amazing. I didn't know you had it in ya." She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed his lips, drawing cheers and catcalls from the relieved crew. She plucked his finger out of her breast pocket and wriggled it comically at him.

"Let's get this thing sewed back on. It's getting a bit stinky," she teased.

"Lock this piece of shit up in the brig!" Lak thundered as he looked down contemptuously at the unconscious Dar, then he picked up Ezri and cradled her petite body in his arms, then with Ellie in tow walked down to the med bay.

Two hours later he was whole again and on the mend thanks to the top notch surgeons onboard. While they'd been operating on him, Ellie had filled him in on their adventures on the planet and why she'd amputated his digit.

"So that explains all the gory shit caked all over me. I wondered what the hell that was. What do ya think about another trip down? We still need eyepatches," he teased.

"I'm all for it, providing I get a blaster."

"Don't worry about that. You can have two if ya like," he promised fervently, then kissed her hand. Finished with the doctors, he led her to his cabin where they found a lump beneath the blankets on his bed. It appeared that a tired Ezri had climbed in earlier and fallen asleep, so the two sat on a love seat to talk.

"I have a little problem you need to be aware of. It's kinda embarrassing to talk about as a male but it's just the way I'm wired genetically."

She knew from the tone of his voice that it was important to him, yet the way he said it was almost apologetic, which made her steel herself for possible bad news.

"Give it to me then, big man. I can handle it," she said bravely, although she quailed a bit inside. He let out a huge sigh and began to explain.

"Shortly after I get in a high stress situation that threatens my life, I feel an overwhelming urge to mate. My mating testicle swells up and I have to empty it via orgasm. Sometimes it takes two or three of them before I start to feel normal. If I ignore it which is painful as hell, I'll get deathly sick. The doctors say it's a stress induced urge to procreate, something that we haven't learned to control with drugs."

"That doesn't sound so awful. Besides, I know a girl that'd be happy to help out, especially since she can't get pregnant," she teased, then kissed him softly on the lips.

"Um, that's kind of the problem. When I mate like that, I have a difficult time controlling the size of my cock or how rough I get while mating. I've been training Ezri for two years now and we're getting close to where she can accommodate me. It takes every bit of restraint I have not to kill the poor girl, but she's always game even though I know it hurts her terribly."

Ellie blinked in surprise, then thought before answering, unlike the last time they spoke of sex.

"So, your cock gets bigger than it did last night?"

"Much more so, nearly sixteen Earth inches long and two and a half or so wide. I can control it quite easily if I'm not in rut, like I did last evening."

"How do you train her then?"

"My saliva works slowly over time to physically change her insides. I give her oral pleasure, then have sex and slowly work my way in, stretching her as much as she can handle, then hopefully her body remembers and responds to me the next time have sex. It's a slow process with Tuarians. The doctors say they're an inherently tough race and resistant to change."

"I imagine it's a pleasant process for you though," Ellie teased. As he talked, she was trying to imagine taking such a huge cock inside her virgin pussy. The size he'd been last night was quite intimidating to her and she doubted she'd survive such an encounter. She was also feeling jealous of the slave girl because she'd already figured out what was coming next. In his own awkward way he was letting her know he needed to fuck Ezri instead of her, and sooner rather than later. Another thought struck her and she spoke up before losing her nerve.

"So, what if you orgasmed and used the cum in your pleasure giving testicle while inside her, or any female for that matter?"

"I'd probably kill her, seriously," he responded.

Ellie shook her head in amazement.

"Unreal. You're quite a complicated guy. Only females are allowed to be like that." She kissed his lips softly, wondering why she felt such feelings for him despite what he'd just told her. Something inside was pushing her to answer him in a way that would let him know she understood. She thought quickly and decided to take a huge gamble by revealing her true feelings. Taking his hand, she looked deep in his blue eyes with her remaining green one and spoke earnestly.

"We three have been through a lot lately, me, you, and Dapa. I can understand your need to procreate, but I feel an overwhelming urge to stay at your side. I can't explain it, but I know that if you'll allow me to stay with you I can accept you being with Ezri. I know I have no claim on you and I don't know if it's your blood I've absorbed or just the normal feelings of a lonely girl, but I want to belong to you. Can you understand that part of me, sweetheart?"

He looked at her with such a look of love and understanding that he melted her heart. He held out his arms and she flew into them while tears of joy ran down her cheeks.

"Thanks for saving my life, little one. I'd be dead and eaten if not for you. If you can accept the ways of my kind and what my blood demands of me, I'm more than happy to have you by my side," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled in his neck and hugged him closely while he stroked her back and shoulders.

"Will you take Ezri tonight?" she asked in a small voice.