Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must, if she's in any shape to do it, she's tougher than the usual Tuarian females. Tougher than any male I know, in fact. At any rate I'll need relief or pay the price tomorrow. Will you be with us? Perhaps it'll show you how my body works and how little control I have over it at times. It may even change your mind about me," he said a bit sadly.

"I refuse that idea. I've made up my mind, honey. If Ezri can't do it, I will, no matter the cost to me," she said firmly.

"And what's your feelings about Dapa?" he asked gingerly. "I know you two are quite close and I think we should include her in our conversation at the very least. She risked her life twice for us today and deserves to know where she stands."

"I agree. How about we round her up and talk about it?"

Startling them, a curly blue mop of hair popped out of the bed and Dapa's smiling face appeared.

"I heard every word! I'm happy you two are together and I really hope I'm included too!" she chirped happily. The blankets rustled again and another head popped out. It was Ezri, and she was smiling as well.

"I'm doing fine, guys. They hadn't gotten around to raping me yet, but that was next I'm sure."

"Come here, brave little slave girl," Lak commanded and held his arms out for her. She scrambled out of bed and launched herself into his lap, burrowing in and sighing with pleasure at his touch. Unable to stop herself, Ellie stroked the little female's brow, kissed her head, and rubbed softly between her horns while Ezri purred in satisfaction. Not to be left out, Dapa squeezed in beside Ellie on the oversized loveseat and kissed her cheek, then laid her head on her shoulder. Lak reclined the seat back and together the foursome fell into a gentle sleep, exhausted from the day's adventure.