Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 04

Story Info
Ellie and company usher Lak through his rut.
3.8k words
4.71
2.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate

Chapter IV

A gentle hand on Ellie's brow awoke her from her nap.

"Miss Ellie," Ezri whispered, "Master is starting his rut and it's time for me to serve him. You're welcome to watch or help out any way you like, just let me be in charge. I've done this many times." Ellie nodded, then rubbed her eyes and turned her attention to the huge male Paladian reclining beside her on the loveseat. He was still sleeping, but his arms and legs were restless and his eyes were twitching rapidly beneath their lids while small moans broke from his lips. Ellie woke Dapa whom was sleeping on her shoulder and together they listened intently to Ezri's advice.

"I've never done this with another female present so it'll be a new experience. Let me lead you and everything should be fine. Also, don't be alarmed when he gets a little rough. I've learned how to handle him for the most part but sometimes he gets a little carried away. We'll start by undressing him here on the couch. You two can play with him for awhile while I get started on warming up a bit."

The two girls nodded in understanding with Ellie feeling a little insecure, something that Ezri picked up on.

"Don't worry, Miss Ellie. You can't really do anything wrong. Just do what you think he might enjoy." Ellie nodded and took a deep breath to calm herself, then began helping the other two undress him. He woke up and was lucid enough to assist getting his clothing off, then sagged back on the loveseat.

"Is it time, little one?" he asked softly, as he stroked the base of Ezri's tail.

"It is, Master. Dapa and Ellie will be here for you as well. Be on your best behavior!" she chided, while wagging a finger at him playfully.

Dapa wriggled over in his lap and kissed him deeply, moaning in pleasure when he plundered her mouth with his tongue.

"Mmmm," he groaned. "Ellie, where are you, sweetheart?"

"Right here, lover," she purred, and Dapa moved aside so she could share his kisses as well. For a little while she enjoyed how he leisurely explored her mouth, the taste and warmth of him caused her to melt in his arms. She jerked in surprise when he ran a hand down her back and cupped a buttock, then squeezed it firmly making her gasp in his mouth with pleasure. Suddenly, his other hand cupped her head and pushed her lips hard against his, almost painfully. He growled and nipped her bottom lip, nearly drawing blood with his sharp fangs while she squeaked in alarm.

"It's starting," Ezri whispered in her ear, "let me help." Ellie tried to pull back but he growled again and ran his tongue in her mouth, almost choking her with its length.

"Master, it's your little slave girl," Ezri said softly in his ear, trying to gain his attention. She pressed her mouth on the corner of his and licked his lips, grazing Ellie's as well, then pushed her tongue deep in his mouth while Ellie gently pulled away. Ezri slid onto his lap and straddled his legs with hers, then gave herself to him. He wrapped her in his arms, crushing her to his chest while plunging his tongue in her mouth.

Ellie and Dapa watched in amazement as his cock swiftly grew erect and tapped Ezri in the center of her back. Dapa slid a small hand down to cup one of his huge balls in her small fist while he groaned aloud and pumped his hips upward, straining to find friction on his cock head. Ellie ran curious fingers up and down his burgeoning shaft, tracing his swollen veins and watching in awe as the second and third flared rims below his cock head inflated rapidly.

Ezri shuffled about, then raised up and crawled on top of the loveseat to precariously straddle his head. He caught her ass cheeks to steady her and peeled them apart, then threw his head back and dragged her down over his open mouth.

She shuddered when he extended his long tongue and licked her from asshole to clit, the wet sounds of it reaching Ellie's ears and causing her pussy to gush forth trails of hot juice that ran down her thighs. Dapa heard it as well and shivered with lust. She took the base of his shaft in her hand and steered him to her open mouth, moaning in pleasure as she tasted the pre-cum pouring down to lubricate his pulsing length. Ellie ran her thumb over his third flared rim, making him push upwards with his hips in a vain attempt to find a hot, wet hole to bury himself in.

Ellie glanced upward when Ezri cried out in ecstasy. Lak had pulled her down tightly on his face and Ellie watched enviously as he tongue fucked the slave girl relentlessly, sliding his six inch long tongue rapidly in and out of her tight pussy.

"Master! Master!" she cried out. "I'm coming! Ah, fuck! More, more!" He growled again and redoubled his efforts. The sound of his wet tongue punching into her slickness was highly arousing and Ellie put a hand to her own pussy and rubbed her clit, her movements keeping time with his thrusting tongue.

"Aaaaah, Master!" Ezri cried out a final time, then dissolved in an explosive orgasm that showered his face in wetness to pour down his chin and soak his chest. His big hands gripped her ass ever tighter and he ground his face into her pussy, voraciously licking and sucking the juices from her while she came apart above him.

Dapa squealed in excitement when his cock began pouring pre-cum in massive quantities, more volume than a human male could hope to with a normal ejaculation. He gripped her head roughly and pulled her to him as he thrust upward, rudely burying his cock to the back of her throat. She flailed and choked on his width, but managed to breathe somehow, and tried her best to let him have his way with her.

"Fuck! Fuck! I need to fuck!" he gritted, from between clenched teeth. Ezri quickly dismounted his face and swung down to straddle his lap, causing Dapa to release her hold on him. Ezri fed him her nipples and he chewed them roughly while she caught his menacing pole in her small hand, steering him to her wet center. She tried to work him in gently, but he would have none of it. He gripped her firm ass and without warning, plunged her downward while ramming up hard with his hips, impaling her with twelve inches of steel hard cock in an instant.

She cried out as he drove deep, stealing the breath from her lungs. He held her tightly and ground upwards while pulling her down forcefully, sinking as deep as he possibly could. Her head fell back and her long blue hair brushed his massive balls while she writhed atop him.

"Ah yes, my little slave," he groaned. "You're so tight and hot. Fuck me, my sweet." He released his grip on her ass and she started to slide up and down his dripping shaft, moaning in pleasure as the three swollen ridges on his cock massaged her wet tunnel.

Ellie and Dapa watched closely, entranced as his shaft appeared and disappeared time and again as the tiny Tuarian skillfully rode her master. She rose from her squat to expose the two swollen ridges that rimmed his cock inches below his mighty head, then rammed herself down, taking him in until he struck bottom. Time and again she impaled herself until he started breathing heavily and growling like a beast. Out of nowhere, he roughly grabbed Ellie's neck and pushed her down to his driving cock. Abruptly, he pulled completely out of Ezri and fed himself into Ellie's mouth, sighing as he felt the heat of her tongue bathing his cock head.

Ellie was shocked at his sudden move, but did her best to make him happy. The combined taste of the two lovers dripping from his cock was like honey on her tongue, and she wanted more. A wave of lust rolled over her and she gave in to it without reservation. He allowed her to suckle a few moments then pulled free and slid back inside Ezri's tightness. He repeated his movements several times, leaving each girl wanting while the other serviced his needs as Dapa was left to caress his balls, rolling them gently between her soft fingers. She noticed his right one appeared swollen and quite larger than the other, then remembered it was the one that carried his seed for mating. She paid more attention to that one and was rewarded with groans of pleasure from the big male.

The pace of his fucking increased and he stopped swapping his cock between the girls. Ezri cried out in painful pleasure as he drilled time and again into the very bottom of her pussy. He let our a mighty roar of passion and drove deep a final time, grinding his cock into her cervix and releasing hot geysers of cum from his aching testicle. Dapa felt it leaping and pulsating in her small fist and she squeezed it rhythmically with his spasms, tearing a long groan of pleasure from his throat.

Ezri cried out when he filled his mouth with a firm breast and chewed on it roughly while she came apart in violent orgasm. Pulse after pulse of cum bathed her guts, so much of it that the building pressure forced it outside her pussy to run down his shaft and soak Dapa's hand on his balls.

Once again, he found Ellie's head with a hand and pulled her down to his and Ezri's joining. Ellie's eye widened as she saw the cummy mess but she was still beyond excited, and without a second thought opened her mouth began sucking and licking his shaft voraciously.

He growled into Ezri's neck and continued fucking her with deep strokes, all but pulling free before driving back home, enjoying the deep grunts of pain he was tearing from the petite Tuarian astride him. As he fucked, the three ridges encircling his cock churned their combined cum to white froth and it ran down his shaft for Ellie to savor.

Dapa was beside herself having virtually been ignored up til now. She joined Ellie and wrapped her tongue around his shaft, occasionally licking and kissing Ellie's cum covered lips. In the span of a few minutes as the girls fed on his slick, Lak's thrusting grew faster and harder, signaling to Ezri he needed another orgasm to tame his rut.

"Master," she breathed in his ear. "Take me again, on the deck this time. Fuck me hard and deep." Seemingly without effort he stood up, trailing a Tuarian and an Earthling behind. Ezri cried out in surprise, then let out a wild cry when he held her high above his hips, his cock head barely inside her, then he brutally yanked her down his dripping shaft. He pushed her against the bulkhead with a loud bang and began fucking her as hard as he ever had. She jerked like a rag doll as his driving hips threw her high in the air, only to catch her on his pounding cock head as she fell down his long shaft.

He fucked her like he was possessed, so hard that Ellie and Dapa went to his sides and tugged at him, begging him to calm down and release the slave girl. He shrugged them off and backed away from the wall, then lifted Ezri free from his cock. Almost violently, he threw her to the steel deck on her hands and knees, then crouched low behind her.

"Present yourself, slave!" he commanded in a rough voice that raised the hair on Ellie's forearms. Obediently, Ezri reached behind herself and peeled her ass cheeks open so he could see her swollen pussy, dripping for his pleasure.

He levered his cock down to point at her slit, and with a smooth thrust rammed all sixteen inches of steel hard cock in her belly, her screams of ecstasy echoing off the walls. Leaning over her, he filled a fist with her long blue tresses and pulled her head back until she was arched in a tight bow. His other hand grabbed the base of her tail and held her firmly in place so she couldn't retreat from him.

Ellie and Dapa were stunned when a tear stained Ezri smiled beautifully and slid her tail up between his legs to wrap itself around his hanging balls. He grunted in surprise, then threw his head back and let out a mighty groan of pleasure. Ezri played with his balls until her tail was soaked in their combined juices. Satisfied with her results, she sent her tail up high between his buttocks, searching for his tight asshole. He bellowed when she found it and began working her tail deeper, using short thrusts that pushed him up his tiptoes as she tortured him.

Suddenly, she thrust deep, so deep that Ellie thought she'd surely hurt him. He almost screamed, then instinctively rammed himself deep inside his lover, ricocheting off her cervix to dive beneath it, gutting her with a single thrust. She took it like a champion, then withdrew her tail, sliding ever so slowly from his tightened sphincter. He followed it back until his cock was nearly free of her, then she shoved her tail home again, causing him to fuck deep inside her pussy. She continued in this way for long minutes, able to control the speed and force of his fucking by using her tail alone.

He soon started drilling her faster, breaking the rhythm she'd set and signaling he was again rocketing towards a massive orgasm. A snarl came over his face and he gathered Ellie and Dapa to his sides, then forced them down to their knees next to Ezri's upturned ass. He abruptly pulled his cock out and offered it to Dapa.

"Feed, slut!" he commanded. Obediently, Dapa locked her lips around him and sucked hard, thrilled at last to be used by him. He allowed her several seconds of pleasure, then drilled deep into Ezri, coating his cock with streams of cum and pussy juice. Again he pulled free, this time for Ellie.

"Feed on me, Earthling," he growled from behind gritted teeth. He sighed in pleasure when she slid her tongue between the ridges on his shaft and licked him clean. "Aah, yes. You're such a good girl," he purred, then tugged her long black hair, giving her goosebumps at the sting of it.

"Put me back in, lover," he commanded.

Ellie took his thick shaft in hand and pointed him again to Ezri's weeping pussy, shivering when he slid deep, his cock displacing slick cum that ran out to drip on the deck. She could only imagine what it would feel like if it were her splayed out on her knees instead of Ezri, with him fucking her so brutally. Her pussy was soaking wet and she needed relief in the worst way, but for now Lak's well being was foremost in her mind.

Again, Ezri slid her tail deep in his ass and he responded with an animal cry, then a hard thrust that ended when his balls slapped her swollen clit. Her tail began a rapid fire fuck that was unrelenting while he shuddered and shook, reaming her pussy as hard as possible in return. When Dapa reached up and squeezed his balls it signaled the end of his long journey to orgasm.

He howled like a beast and began pumping Ezri completely full of molten hot, breeding cum. She shrieked when she felt it paint her insides and fill her to the brim. He gripped her tail and used it as a handle to fuck her up and down his rigid pole while he emptied himself inside her. The squelching sounds coming from their joining was almost enough to make Ellie come then and there.

Finally, he finished. Gasping for air, he dropped to his knees without pulling free, then fell forward on top of Ezri, crushing her to the deck and driving deep a final time while she squeaked in protest beneath his bulk.

"Holy shit!" Ellie whispered to Dapa.

"No kidding! He's a fucking animal!" Dapa said in awe. She ran a soft hand down his back, then between his ass cheeks to caress his balls. He jerked and shuddered at her touch, then spread his legs wide, offering himself to her.

With a dirty smile at Ellie, Dapa lowered her head and began licking and sucking his cum soaked balls. He groaned in pleasure at her touch, then after a few minutes of her attentions, slowly rolled over, taking Ezri with him without pulling free from her pussy. Ezri raised her head and gestured to her friends.

"Come to us, please."

Dapa grabbed a few blankets from the bed, then she and Ellie snuggled in close to the still bonded couple, sharing their warmth and eventually falling into a deep sleep.

Ellie awoke to find herself in Lak's strong arms. He'd risen early and tucked the other two girls into bed and now Ellie was next.

"There's no room for us all," she whispered into his neck. "Can we sit on the loveseat awhile, please?"

"Of course, sweetheart," he returned softly.

They snuggled under a blanket with her cuddled up on his lap. She sighed in contentment and kissed the shell of his ear.

"How are you this morning?" he asked tenderly while stroking her soft hair.

"I feel wonderful. Ever since I stuck your poor, bloody finger in my mouth, it's like I'm a different person."

"Was I difficult to deal with last night? Sometimes Ezri tells me I get carried away and generally I don't remember much."

"You were perfect. A bit rough with us all but nothing we couldn't handle."

"Did I make you do anything you weren't comfortable with?"

"No, you surprised me a few times but I learned a lot about what you like."

"I think it's time for me to discover what you like, little one. Would you allow me to?" he asked, then kissed her sweetly.

"I'd love it! But can we be alone, please? It'll be my first time and I'd rather it be private. I've come to realize I love Dapa and have strange feelings for her, and Ezri is just adorable, but for now I'd rather it just be you and me."

"Done. Whatever you want, sweetheart," he answered. "And speaking of those two, let's roust them up. We have adventures planned for today!"

Two hours later after cleaning up and eating breakfast, the girls found themselves in the fighter hangar along with Lak.

"Does everyone want to go help gather meat from the Ralek?" he asked.

"Oh may I, Master?" Ezri cried out, having never been invited on such an adventure before.

"That's why you're here, little one," he responded with a smile. "I was hoping you'd want to go. Ellie and Dapa are welcome too. It should be a good time. Our scanners have been keeping an eye on the area and it's stayed plenty cool temperature wise so the wastage should be minimal. We need to get cracking though, we're burning moonlight."

In minutes they were rocketing towards the planet in a small cargo ship accompanied by several other fighters containing fellow crew members assigned to help butcher the animal. When they landed near the beast, Lak had words of advice for them.

"Ellie and Dapa will carry blasters. Ezri, you stay in my back pocket. There's still a few of those hungry little critters around here and as Ellie knows, they're aggressive. Head on a swivel, people."

Surprising Lak, the girls had a great time helping cut up the Ralek. Ellie chose to crawl inside the gut cavity and cut out the tenderloins. She won Lak's heart when she crawled out, bloody and sweating with the two heavy cuts of meat slung over her shoulders, smiling like the brilliant moon overhead.

Lak started a small fire and the hungry crew feasted on medallions of meat he'd seasoned and cooked over the coals. Ellie thought it was the best thing she'd ever tasted and kissed him sweetly in thanks for the treats.

It took nearly twelve hours to butcher and load the beast in the cargo transport and by the time they were done the girls were bloody, filthy, and completely worn out.

When they arrived back at the ship, Lak had to awaken all three and send them to the bathing area to clean up. He told Alia to put the three beauties in a large tub of water and scrub them clean. Waiting until they were soaking before entering the room and disrobing himself, he slid in with them and together he and Alia spoiled them rotten. The joys of washing up a willing female weren't foreign to him, but having three girls to fill his hands was. Alia was thinking the same, and her tiny pussy grew wet as a morning dew as she ran her soapy hands over the vixens.

When everyone was sparkling clean, he herded them to his quarters where they gasped in surprise at the sight before them.

"I had the machine shop printing it up the last few days," he explained happily. "We needed more room and I hope you'll all agree."

12