Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge new bed now took the place of the old. It was absolutely massive, with high, rounded metal posts at the headboard and shorter ones at the foot. The top of the mattress was at least four feet off the deck, making the girls shake their heads in wonder at its sheer size. With a squeal of joy, the ever rambunctious Dapa skipped over and hopped aboard, giggling excitedly as one of the posts at the foot caught her eye. It was vaguely shaped like a Paladian penis, with a mushroom like head and faint second and third ridges that mimicked Lak's own cock. He chuckled as she fawned over it and stroked it like she would a real penis.

"There'll be time for that later, little one," he said with a gentle smile. "But for now we sleep. It's been a long day for us all." In short order, the foursome bedded down, with Ellie being his little spoon while Dapa cuddled tightly to his back. Ezri snuggled happily behind Dapa, and together they all drifted off to a deep sleep.

12