Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 06

Story Info
A deal is made. Ellie, Dapa and Lak celebrate in bed.
5.6k words
4.77
2.7k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate

Chapter VI

Dapa Centauri rang Captain Lak's quarters and informed him that their arrival to Kepler 16 was imminent. She could see the planet in the forward observation port as they rapidly approached. The bridge hatchway swooshed open and she knew the captain had arrived by the sound of his heavy footfalls on the steel deck.

"Coming in a bit hot aren't we?" Ellie asked over the radio, with a touch of worry in her voice as she manned the helm of the Remus. "Don't forget about me and all the mass you're towing."

"I haven't," Dapa responded, her voice calm while she adeptly handled the controls as she steered the pirate vessel in on final approach. The atmosphere on the planet was quite thin, but the crew could still feel the ship decelerating as it plowed its way downward. The tractor beam towing the Remus reversed its primary purpose and retarded the speed of the trailing vessel to match that of the pirate ship.

Fortunately, the damage sustained by the Remus when the pirates had subdued her had been limited, so the engineers were able to power her positional thrusters along with the landing gear to allow a for safe arrival on the planet below. Sadly, it was the Remus' last journey as its main engines had been destroyed, and the pirates weren't in the habit of doing major rebuilds on vessels they'd damaged in the taking. She was going to be sold for scrap on the open market, which made Ellie and Dapa unhappy for obvious reasons.

"Steady as she goes, Chief Pilot," Lak growled from his command chair. Dapa was making him nervous indeed as he eyed the rapidly approaching landing zone. Dapa didn't deign to answer as she was busy at the helm. The thunder of thrusters rapidly firing shook the bridge as she banked the ship in a tight arc, then descended to settle neatly on the center of the pad. Ellie's cursing filled the speakers as she fought to stay aligned behind the pirate ship. A cloud of dust obscured the viewports as Ellie finally settled the huge ore freighter to the ground.

"Well done, Chief Pilot," Lak said in a relieved voice. Dapa had scared him shitless with her hotdog flying, but impressed him nonetheless. However, Ellie wasn't of the same mind.

"Damn it, Dapa! I almost ran right up your ass!" she shouted over comms.

"But you didn't, First Mate. Good job!" Dapa piped back, as she giggled aloud. She'd actually scared herself too, but hoped no one on the bridge had noticed. She'd pushed her flying skills quite a bit, but figured one can't improve without hanging their ass out on occasion.

"Listen up, crew!" Lak barked over the intercom system. "Make a safe ship and get us on shore power. The guard roster is posted and anyone caught fucking off will be disciplined severely. That's a valuable haul behind us and until I find a buyer, we're on high alert. The rest of you scurvy dogs are free to go ashore!"

Cheers filled the bridge as the flight crew powered down their consoles and made ready for a few days of liberty.

"Ellie, I'll send a vehicle for you, but remember, if you step outside, put on a mask. We all need to use them here." he commanded over the radio. He knew she was aware of the dangerous atmosphere, but he'd been growing fonder of her and seemed to worry about her well being more and more of late.

"Aye, aye, Cap'n!" her sweet voice promptly returned. He smiled to himself happily, glad at heart that he'd captured her and made her his, at least for the time being. He jerked in surprise as Dapa's lithe tail encircled his trim waist and he looked down to see her upturned face as she offered soft lips for a kiss. He took in her little green horns and flowing blue hair and decided that she was the most beautiful Tuarian female he'd ever seen. Ezri, his slave girl, was drop dead gorgeous, but Dapa had a beauty that was unmatched in his opinion.

Her smile drew him in like a bee to honey and he kissed her deeply while she hummed in appreciation.

"Mmmm, you're such a sweetheart," she whispered, as they broke apart. "Shall we find our dear Ellie?" she asked.

"Indeed. Be careful though, I think you ruffled her feathers back there," he teased. Dapa giggled as they left the bridge and went to the passage way that lead to the exit hatch of the vessel. A large umbilical from the landing facility had been attached to allow them access to the fully enclosed buildings that made up the city. The well formed backside of a familiar figure was ahead in line awaiting entry to the umbilical and Dapa saw a chance to make up with her former captain.

On light feet, she snuck up behind Ellie, then leapt on her back, nearly knocking her down before covering her in hot kisses that landed anywhere and everywhere.

"Damn it, Dapa! You scared the hell outta me!" Ellie said sharply, before being muffled by Dapa's sweet lips. "Mmmph, arrg!" she protested, until finally giving in and returning the little Tuarian's affections. Ellie was still pissed off, but Dapa always had a way of calming her down, usually with a soft voice and a sweet touch. Recently however, she'd resorted to caresses and less than innocent kisses, a new innovation that Ellie didn't entirely disapprove of, much to her personal angst. Lak joined Dapa and kissed Ellie while running a big hand over her firm behind and squeezing it gently.

"You did good, First Mate!" he said in a serious voice, which indeed she had. He was more than impressed with the two females skills in flying, both in the vacuum of space and below in a thicker atmosphere. Ellie blushed and glanced up at him with her single, emerald green eye. An eye that mesmerized him more with each passing day. She was wearing an eyepatch that nearly matched the shade of her remaining eye. It was almost prism like, glittering green and black as she turned her head in the artificial lighting. Her coal black hair and red lips were simply enchanting as he gazed down at her lovingly.

"What's next, big guy?" she asked the big, blue, seven foot tall Paladian.

"Well, number one is find a buyer for the ore. Of course he'll want it assayed before making an offer. I have a guy in mind. He's a bit weird to say the least, but he's been a good customer in the past. Let's look him up."

Both girls took an arm and he lead them out to the city while they chattered between themselves, taking in the odd sights as they walked.

"Head on a swivel, girls," he cautioned. "The place is rife with pirates who're always looking to take advantage." Ellie giggled to herself at his words and Dapa poked her with a stiff tail as she struggled to contain her own laughter. Apparently he didn't consider himself one of the aforementioned criminals. However, they both loosened the blasters they wore in their side holsters and paid more attention to the immediate surroundings. Soon enough, they came to a dark alley from where the thump of music and the dull roar of a crowd emanated.

"This saloon is where he conducts his business," Lak said. "Stay close to me and try not to cause trouble. It's a rough crowd in here."

They threaded their way though a menagerie of alien life forms, most of which types Ellie had never laid eyes on. Dapa was trailing Lak and as the aliens, male and female alike laid eyes on her, the catcalls and whistling began. When Ellie became visible in the dim lighting, the whole place went silent. Apparently, humans weren't seen there often, if ever, and certainly not a female. Lak's posture changed immediately as he assumed a defensive position, expecting trouble. Like flipping a light switch, shouts of amazement filled the air and the crowd of mostly males surged forward for a closer look at the two girls. Lak shouted threats and raised a huge fist in the air, hoping to frighten the hoard, but to no avail.

A long, sinuous tentacle whipped through an opening in the crowd and wrapped around Ellie's arm, ripping her off her feet as she cried out in surprise.

The unlucky owner of the tentacles head exploded as Dapa's blaster spat out a deadly plasma round. The slimy thing released it's grasp on Ellie and she scrambled to her feet while drawing her own side arm.

"Oh shit!" Lak grumbled under his breath as he freed his own blaster. "I knew I should of left you beauties two at home!" The girl's blasters dealt out death time and again every time an alien reached for them, covering the walls and ceiling with numerous colors of alien blood and brain matter.

"Silence!" a mighty voice suddenly roared, so loud that it shook the building. Immediately, everyone stopped fighting and looked around in surprise for the speaker.

"Pay attention and stop shooting!" Lak whispered fiercely. "That's our contact and he owns the place. I hate to say it but we're off to a bad start!"

A small hover chair scooted around the corner of the bar, a chair unlike Ellie and Dapa had ever seen, and it was piloted by a diminutive alien. He was only six inches tall at best guess and wore a tiny business suit. On the chair was mounted a small but powerful blaster that rotated in all directions as he turned his head, the muzzle always aligned with his gaze. A bullhorn was mounted on the other side of the chair and was connected to a headpiece that he was wearing, allowing him to speak to the multitudes as he desired.

He looked fairly normal as aliens go, two eyes, two arms, and two legs. His eyes were like a cat's, yellow, with black slits for pupils. His skin was a purple color with a scaly appearance that wasn't really so unattractive, Ellie thought to herself, at least for a six inch tall alien.

"Lak Gorda!" he thundered, while everyone covered their ears in agony.

"Whoops, sorry all. Frightfully rude of me," he apologized, as he turned down the volume of his loudspeaker. "Still causing trouble I see, Gorda! What brings you here?" he asked in a more reasonable tone. Suddenly, he noticed Ellie and his tiny mouth fell open in surprise.

"What is she?" he asked, in what he thought was whisper. "Tell me, Lak. I've never seen such beauty!" Lak smiled to himself as Ellie blushed hotly at his side.

"She's an Earthling, Jondo. I picked her up in deep space, along with a load of gold ore." Jondo was at a loss for further words as he took in her beauty for several more moments. Suddenly, he zoomed his hover chair upwards and attempted to look at her closer. He let out a shout of fright as Ellie trained her blaster on his little head.

"Back off, squirt!" she shouted in alarm. Dapa broke down laughing at the comical sight while Lak talked her down quickly.

"Easy, sweetheart, he's just curious. He's never seen a human before."

"What the fuck, Lak," Jondo complained. "Can't you control your females?"

"Oh, they're not mine. I freed them a few days ago. This is Ellie Blackmore, my First Mate, and this is Dapa Centauri, Chief Pilot."

Jondo's scaly eyebrows raised in further surprise. "Free? You freed slaves? I've never heard the like!"

"Well, they both saved my life more than once. I couldn't keep them as slaves now could I?"

"I guess not. Fair is fair when it comes to a life. Miss Ellie, I apologize for frightening you. It's a pleasure to meet you and Miss Dapa!" He held out his tiny hand and girls both shook it carefully between thumb and forefinger.

"And I apologize for shooting up your joint, Mr. Jondo."

"That's okay. Those assholes deserved it. You're free to do it again if anyone bothers you," he said gallantly, while trying not to stare at Dapa's generous cleavage. He gestured to a nearby booth, and the threesome sat down while he landed his chair in the center of the tabletop and beckoned for drinks all around.

"So what can I help you with, Lak? Do you have some ill gotten goods for me?" he asked, as he rubbed his hands together rapidly, suddenly all business.

"You bet. We have a huge load of gold ore we need to offload."

"How much and what's the concentrate per ton?" Lak raised an inquisitive eye at Ellie, so she took his cue.

"We have one hundred thousand tons of ore on board the Remus that was mined on Au XXII. Are you familiar with the planet?"

"Oh yes, I have a widespread info-net out there. If I remember correctly, the normal yield is one point eight to two ounces per ton. Quite rich I think."

Ellie smiled inwardly. In the last few months on Au XXII, a remarkable vein had been struck, one that eclipsed the former in richness by far. She smiled and gestured Jondo closer. He painfully stood up and hobbled around her glass while she looked at him in concern. He was quite cute in his mannerisms and she found herself liking him already. Ellie looked around conspiratorially, then bent to speak in his tiny ears. "My freighter is carrying ore right at 32 ounces per ton," she whispered softly. "The richest I've ever seen." He recoiled in surprise while Lak and Dapa were wondering what was going on.

"No! You're having me on!" he whispered back in amazement.

"I'm not. I swear on grandpa's grave. 32 per ton." Ellie reached in her pocket and pulled out a small chunk of ore an inch or in diameter and spiderwebbed with thick veins of yellow gold. She carefully handed it to him, unsure if he could bear it's weight. He groaned as he took it from her, but he managed to grasp it firmly. Dapa and Lak gasped in awe at the richness of the ore, wholly taken by surprise. Ellie kept her hands clasped close to Jondo so others in the bar couldn't see the ore, as well as hoping to catch him if he fell over. He was sweating slightly and shaking with the effort and Dapa noticed at once.

She knew the deal meant a lot to them all and she saw an opportunity to help out.

"Mr. Jondo!" she exclaimed in quiet amazement. "How strong you are! That ore must be crushingly heavy. I'm amazed at your strength!" She reached out and carefully felt his straining biceps and let out a little sigh of awe. He colored a deeper shade of purple and smiled hugely, but the three companions could tell he wouldn't hold out much longer against the weight of the rock.

"May I see it, please?" Lak asked, and reached out two fingers to relieve the tiny alien. With a sigh of relief, Jondo passed him his burden and trying not to stumble, made his way back to his chair.

"Ellie," Lak asked, a bit reproachfully, "Why didn't you tell me it was this rich?"

"You never asked, honey," she returned, with her sweetest smile. Dapa hid her grin behind her hand, and fought back a giggle when Jondo winked up at her, amused at the couple's back and forth.

"Is there the slightest chance I can see this treasure?" Jondo asked. "I'd need an assay too of course before making an offer."

"We can go right now if you like," Lak said, helpfully.

"Sounds like a plan. Let me fuel my chair up first and we can head out!" Jondo said, excitedly. Again, Dapa saw opportunity and as she was wont to do, leapt without thinking.

"Oh, Mr. Jondo. May I offer you a lift instead? I'd love to chat with you along the way!" Ellie and Lak both winced, thinking that Jondo might be embarrassed by his handicap, along with being carried by a female Tuarian.

His visage darkened momentarily and Lak just knew their sale was ruined, but as Jondo appraised Dapa and took in her great beauty and earnest expression, his pride crumbled to dust.

He motioned her close to him and whispered, "Just don't let anyone see you pick me up!" Obediently, she turned her back to the crowd and scooped him up in a soft hand, already knowing where she'd stash him for the ride. She hooked a finger in her top and pulled the bodice low to expose her generous cleavage, then deposited him safely between her warm mounds of flesh. He smiled like the sun as he grabbed the fabric and peered out above it, his small head poking out like a prairie dog back on Earth. Lak and Ellie looked on in amazement as Dapa turned tail and walked out with her happy charge, chattering gaily. That evening after inspecting the cargo, Jondo accepted their dinner invitation and heartily enjoyed Lak and the ladies company while Ezri served them.

"So, can we talk business?" he asked, as he chewed on a tender nugget of Ralek meat that Ezri had kindly cut into fine little pieces for him.

"Indeed, what's your offer?" Lak asked.

"Well, in honor of the beautiful Miss Ellie, the Earthling, I'll offer in dollars per ounce. Spot price on the Galaxy wide market is $41,593 per ounce today. I'll pay $36,593 on the assayed value of 32 ounces per ton. Anything higher than 32 ounces per ton, I'll pay spot price for if the ore proves richer as it's smelted down. How does that sound?"

Lak didn't blink an eye at the lowball offer. "Hmm, that's a loss of $5000 per ounce. How about increasing it by $2500. We'll meet in the middle."

Jondo frowned and crossed his arms over his chest and took a deep breath to respond. Lak winced as Ellie's boot connected sharply with his calf and he looked at her in surprise. She gave him the stink eye and shook her head almost imperceptibly.

"Lak, I just can't..." Jondo started to say, when Lak broke in.

"It's a deal, Jondo. We accept your offer!" He stood and shook Jondo's tiny little hand while smiling through his pain. Ellie had some hard boots!

Business concluded, they enjoyed the remainder of their dinner and probably drank too much wine as they celebrated the deal. Lak caught Ezri on her way by and whispered in her ear. She got a thoughtful look on her face, then nodded in agreement.

"Jondo, will you please accept our invitation to stay the night?" Lak asked innocently. As he spoke, Ezri leaned down to take Jondo's plate, which he was sitting beside, and managed to caress him lightly with a clever finger. He looked up at her and his eyes never got past her massive cleavage until she giggled and blushed. Finally, her met her eyes and thought he saw promise of a good time if he accepted their invitation.

"Why yes, Mr. Gorda, I'd love to accept," he answered, in a rough voice.

Lak let out a massive sigh of relief and collapsed backwards on his bed.

"Whew! What a haul! The biggest of my lifetime," he exclaimed happily. "By the way, why'd you kick me so damned hard, sweetheart?" he asked Ellie, as she sat naked on a stool while brushing out her long, black hair.

"Because, darling, the ore is much richer deeper in the hold. Maybe ten percent or so is 50 ounces per ton, and he agreed to pay spot price on anything over 32," she said, with a brilliant smile.

"You're a canny little thing," he growled. "Come over here, sweetness."

She rose and sidled over to him, exaggerating the swing of her hips and enjoying his hot eyes on her svelte frame.

"I hope Dapa can join us?" she asked softly as she straddled his hips and kissed him tenderly. She'd been waiting awhile for just three of them to be together. In fact, the thought had been driving her crazy. She was slowly coming to grips with Dapa's attraction to her and it was having quite an effect on her.

"Of course she can. I'd love to have you both with me tonight."

"Will you stay small for me and use mating cum, please, at least the first time? I need you tonight, my love," she whispered as she lowered herself to his chest and snuggled deep in his embrace.

"Anything for you, my sweet." The door suddenly swooshed open to admit a smiling Dapa. She took in the couple with a glance and immediately her expression grew sultry and her eyes began smoldering.

"Mmmm, is there room for me in there?"

"Absolutely, help me get undressed," he said. In short order the two beauties had him on his feet and naked while they knelt before him. He groaned in pleasure as they both began licking and sucking his cock. They murmured together as he rapidly grew hard, his thick shaft filling their small hands as they stroked him.

Ellie jerked in surprise when Dapa's lithe tail encircled her ribcage and softly caressed her breast. It was nimble enough to tease and tug her nipple until she moaned in pleasure. Lak reached down and tortured her other nipple with rough fingers, the lovers giving contrasting sensations to her sensitive breasts. A long string of pre-cum drooled from his cock head, and Dapa avoided it carefully until he spoke.

12