Ellie Blackmore, The Space Pirate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's mating cum, lover. Don't be afraid." Immediately, she swooped in and caught it on her tongue, sighing as the taste of him filled mouth. She suckled his cock head for several moments, then offered him to a salivating Ellie. Opening wide, she took him on her tongue and swirled it around his flaring head, while Dapa moved lower and licked the other two swollen rings that encircled his thick shaft. He groaned at the sensations and began helplessly thrusting forward into their greedy mouths. Dapa slid her tail between Ellie's widespread knees and dipped the delicate tip into her pink slit.

"Oh my, she's soaking wet for you, lover," she said sexily as she gazed up into Lak's brilliant blue eyes.

"Yes, I am," Ellie groaned. "I need you so bad, sweetheart. Right now, please!"

He lifted her up and placed her on her back on the wide bed. He knelt between her legs and set her thighs atop his with his mighty shaft laying on her taut belly. She looked up at him with such an expression of love he thought his heart might burst.

"Get in me, lover," she purred. He pulled back enough to lift his dripping cock head off her tummy, then grimaced as Dapa took him in her hand and rudely pushed down until he was aligned with Ellie's sweet pussy.

"You heard her," Dapa growled softly in his ear, "I wanna watch you fuck her good." Ellie's eyes widened as she felt Dapa notch him in her tight opening, then she groaned as he slowly breached her pussy and pushed deep. He sighed in pleasure as she surrounded him with her hot, wet tunnel, so tight it was almost painful for him. Dapa knelt at his side and caressed his thick pecs and strong thighs as he began the mating dance with his lover. Ever so carefully, he stroked deep until he felt the bottom of her, drawing a gasp from her sweet lips. Now knowing his limit, he fucked her gently but firmly, withdrawing until two of his three, flared rings were visible, then diving deep until she groaned as he touched her deepest parts.

Dapa moved to Ellie's head and french kissed her thoroughly, thrusting her tongue between her lips and mimicking Lak's thrusts while Ellie slowly came apart between them. Her tail caressed Ellie's breasts, creating a fire that hardened her nipples and caused goosebumps to pebble on her firm mounds.

When Ellie's moans grew to faint cries of impending orgasm, Dapa slid down to where the couples were joined and slowly introduced her long, lithe tongue to both cock and clit.

Ellie's cries grew louder as she felt the heat of Dapa's mouth, and her hips began to writhe helplessly as Lak continued his steady pace. He too was nearing orgasm, too soon for his liking but Dapa's talented tongue was swirling on his cock head every time it appeared from Ellie's pussy, driving him inexorably towards his peak.

"Oh, oh, sweetheart! I'm coming!!!" Ellie cried, and reached up to pull him down to her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Poor Dapa was pushed out of the way but she didn't care a wit. As Ellie locked her lips with Lak's and exploded in orgasm, Dapa knelt above and behind Lak, awaiting for him to come. It took him just a few strokes to reach completion, and with a mighty groan, unloaded his aching right testicle into his lover's tight pussy.

Ellie shrieked in pleasure as she felt him pulse and jerk, flooding her with hot, mating cum. At that very moment, Dapa parted his cheeks and repeatedly licked him slowly from balls to ass as he lunged deep and poured his soul inside Ellie.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" he grunted as he held deep and helplessly stabbed forward as the mating instinct took over. Ellie held on for dear life and rammed her hips into his, meeting every thrust with one of her own and milking his cock until

he was drained completely.

Dapa slid up and stuck her head between the two lovers faces and kissed them both longingly, hoping that her male would be able to perform again soon and sate her own desires.

Eventually, Lak softened and slipped free of Ellie's pussy while she pouted theatrically and gave him a quick peck as he slid off her to lay on his back. Dapa was somewhat at a loss and Ellie took pity on her. She scooted over and tugged the little Tuarian down between her and Lak. Dapa sighed in contentment and snuggled in.

"Mmm, I love when you two fuck. It makes me so horny I just can't stand it," she giggled. Ellie rolled to her side and bravely reached out to tentatively touch and caress her friend. Dapa sighed in pleasure and took Ellie's hand to kiss it, then pressed it to her breast. "Like that, honey. Just like you do to yourself. It feels so good."

Ellie obeyed her and spent a few minutes exploring Dapa's body while Lak's breathing returned to normal, then he too began caressing Dapa.

She caught her breath as the two lovers grew more heated and moved in close to her. Lak nursed at a turgid nipple while Ellie looked on, then he cupped her head in a big hand and urged her closer to Dapa's other breast. Ellie sighed as for the first time she took a female nipple in her mouth, while Dapa moaned in pleasure. Her tail slid between Ellie's legs, and lubricated by Lak's copious spending worked it's way inside. Ellie froze for a few moments at the unfamiliar sensation and Dapa looked at her in concern.

"Too much, too fast, sweetheart?" she asked softly.

"A little, just give me a minute," Ellie returned shyly. Dapa nodded and stroked Lak's long, silver hair as he slowly slid down her body to settle between her thighs. Dapa took Ellie's hand and placed it on Lak's shoulder.

"Touch him, he's here with us too. It'll help, sweetheart." Ellie nodded, then building her resolve, resumed nibbling at Dapa's breast. Lak moaned as the taste of Dapa covered his tongue and she cried out when he slid it deep inside her. He had a formidable tongue that was easily six inches long and he knew how to use it. For long minutes he teased and tortured her, all the while coating the inside of her pussy with his special saliva, preparing her body to accept his cock.

He'd been training Ezri for nearly two years and he hoped that Dapa would follow in her footsteps. Ellie, he wasn't sure of. The Paladian scientists were still unsure of how a female human would react to his blood, saliva, and both types of cum, in the long term.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, he continued pleasuring Dapa until she was tugging his face deeper into her pussy and crying out in passion. When he judged she was almost to come, he raised up and positioned her as he had Ellie. Like Dapa had done, Ellie gripped his now iron hard cock and levered it down painfully until he was wedged in the tight opening of Dapa's pussy. She looked up at him with begging eyes and nodded her readiness.

"All the way, honey. Your Dapa needs you badly," she purred.

Without warning he lanced deep and she cried out as he broke her open. Her eyes went wide and stared into his as he struck bottom with a thud. She winced in pain and he tried to pull back, but she wrapped her legs around him and tugged him close.

"You aren't going anywhere," she growled, and began rolling her hips, grinding his cock head into her cervix while he grit his teeth at the sensation. Her tail slid up between his legs where she wrapped it around his exposed cock shaft and began stroking him teasingly.

"Ugh! Damn it girl, you're killing me!" he groaned, as she giggled in pure happinesses. The urge to come hard was on him too soon, but he wasn't quite ready. Dapa cried out in protest when he roughly pulled away, only to swoop in and again catch her pussy in his open mouth. He slid his tongue inside her where his cock had just battered her open and worked in deep, sensing where he'd opened her up. He felt a little room under the hard dome of her cervix, so he worked his tongue beneath it and coated her with his saliva, pushing and probing until she opened up further.

Satisfied, he mounted her and again Ellie steered him to Dapa's throbbing center. This time he pushed in until he felt her tightest spot, then rolled his hips, steering his swollen head until he found his now softened target. Dapa felt him load his hips and she knew he was preparing to truly take her. She took a deep breath and nodded up at him.

"I'm ready, lover. Bury that cock in me, I wanna feel it for a week," she said in a tremulous voice. Ellie placed a hand on his ass and squeezed, letting him know she was in the moment with him. She felt him clench up, then he slid inside Dapa while she cried out under him. He felt all three ridges on his cock slide under her cervix, then groaned as his swollen head impacted the very bottom of her pussy.

"Ugh! Oh fuck, sweetheart! Too much!" Dapa cried out. Hastily, he retreated, but she caught him between her thighs and tugged him back where he'd begun. "Don't you dare leave me," she groaned, as she struggled to catch her breath. "Whew, damn it, lover. You pack some meat down there."

"I'm sorry, kind of," he chuckled.

"Beast!" she scolded, and squeezed his balls lightly with her tail.

"Ouch, wench!"

"Behave, you two, and kiss me!" Ellie said, with a loving smile.

Obediently, Lak lowered his head and shared his lips with his two beautiful girls. He began a slow gyration of his hips and soon Dapa was working with him while they continued kissing and caressing Ellie. For long minutes he fucked Dapa until she was writhing beneath him as she searched for her orgasm. She pushed him up so he was supporting himself in a pushup position over her, and looked him dead in the eye.

"Cum in me, lover. I want every drop of you inside me." Her words were all it took to tip him over the edge and he thrust hard and deep while she exploded around him. Tears of joy ran from her eyes as he pounded her for another dozen strokes, then he too exploded, crying out in passion as he flooded her with hot fluid. Ellie watched in amazement as a thick ring of white cum built up swiftly at the base of his cock as he continued drilling Dapa mercilessly. He came for an interminably long time, even for him. Nearly thirty seconds ticked by as he poured everything he had into his lover's tightness.

Dapa was nearly incoherent by the time he collapsed on top of her, with Ellie caressing her cheek and asking if she was ok. She could only nod in the affirmative as she lay crushed beneath her mate. Satisfied that all was well, Ellie burrowed her dark head between the two lovers and kissed whoever's lips were offered.

Slowly, the two recovered and adjusted their bodies until Ellie was tucked neatly between them. The threesome slowly nodded off to sleep, completely unaware when Ezri sneaked in the room and covered them with a blanket, then kissed their heads gently before leaving them to rest.

12