Ellie Forever Ch. 09

Story Info
My girls have a rough patch.
7.3k words
4.63
5.2k
5

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sounds of wet sloppy kisses. I looked to my right to see Addie on top of Ellie, they were lovingly kissing and caressing each other right beside me.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

Addie looked over to me and said, "Maybe ten or fifteen minutes."

"Funny girl, I don't mean your little make out session here, I mean how long have you two been bumping fuzzies?" I smirked.

Ellie rolled to face me, displacing Addie and said, "A few days baby, you're not upset with us are you?"

"No angel, I'm not upset, surprised maybe but not upset." I replied.

"Sorry stud, we were both so horny and out of control from teasing you that it just kind of happened." Addie said.

"If you want us to stop, we will Jack." Ellie added.

My eyes went big and I said, "Yeah, I don't ever want to catch you licking your sisters pussy again...said no man ever! Are you shitting me? That's got to be the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

The girls giggled and piled on top of me. "You're such a cave man." Addie said as she kissed my lips.

"Ugg, me like pussy." I said in my best caveman voice.

Addie giggled and said, "Ugg, me too!"

Ellie kissed me softly and said, "I'm hungry so I'll go heat up breakfast, you guys ready to eat too?"

"I am" said Addie, "but do I get a kiss too?"

Ellie smiled and pushed Addie over on her back and threw a leg over her and leaned down to kiss her softly. I stared watching their tits bump and rub against each other while their kiss grew more passionate.

I sat up and scooted myself off to the side, so I had a good vantage point. I was in awe watching them make out, I could see the love pour out of each of them. The kissing soon expanded into groping and the moans and sloppy kissing noises soon filled the room. Ellie reached to Addie's nipple and lightly pinched it, drawing a moan from her. Ellie's hand then dropped between her sisters thighs and she curled two fingers into her little pussy.

Addie's hips began rolling immediately. I couldn't tear my eyes away from this beautiful act of love I was fortunate enough to witness. I circled my fingers around my painfully swollen dick and slowly stroked it.

Ellie continued running her fingers slowly in and out of Addie as she dipped her head down and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

The movement of my hand sliding up and down my cock caught Addie's attention. She looked toward me with hooded lust filled eyes and whispered, "That's it Jack... fuck your hand baby... while my sister finger fucks me. Look how sexy my sister is Jack... Don't you want to go fuck her from behind while she makes me cum all over her fingers?"

I leaned down and kissed her passionately for several seconds and pulled back. Ellie came off her boob with a pop, and I kissed her with passion and hissed, "Make her filthy mouth scream your name, Angel." I shuffled myself around behind Ellie with the intensions of burying 8 inches deep inside her, but that would have to be delayed. When I saw her tiny pussy and her little rosebud, a different thought came to mind.

I bent down and made one long slow swipe of my tongue from her clit all the way to her puckered little star. When that made her shiver, I return to the little star and lapped at it.

Ellie moaned and shoved back into my tongue and hissed, "That's so dirty... why does that feel so good?"

I lowered my nose and inhaled the heady scent from her pussy and then shoved my tongue in as far as I could. Ellie's hips shuddered and I pulled my tongue out of her and replaced it with my thumb while I began lapping at her star again.

Another deep low growl came from her, as she began nibbling Addie's ear she whispered to her, "He's being so dirty Sis, his thumb is in my pussy and he is tonguing my ass. It's driving me fucking crazy, I think he wants to fuck my ass."

That's when all hell broke loose. I pulled my face away to watch Ellie's finger slide in and out of her sister's pussy only to see Addie bucking violently on Ellie's fingers as she yelled, "Oh... Oh... OH...I'm gonna cum!"

Addie's words caused a groan to escape Ellie's mouth and made my dick twitch. I latched onto Ellie's hips and buried myself in her rippling pussy. Ellie grunted when I bottomed out and I sunk my fingers into her fleshy hips and jack hammered into her at warp speed.

Ellie had her face buried in her sisters neck and her fingers grasping her hair. I slowed my pace as I began to grunt out 5 intense ropes of cum deep inside her. When the 3rd rope rocketed into her body, she slammed back into me and shrieked as her body convulsed under me. I topped her off with two more ropes and fell over on my side trying to breathe.

Ellie fell over the other direction, gasping. I awoke an hour later, and we were all in the same position, their slow breath telling me they were still out. I crept off the bed and made my way to the kitchen. I downed a bottle of water and turned the stove on to warm up breakfast.

The sound of the shower running told me I needed to pick up the pace. Shortly Ellie entered the kitchen and wrapped me in a hug from behind. I realized she was still naked when her nipples bored into my back.

"Hey Angel," I said turning to face her, "How was your nap?" I said as I kissed her wet hair.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Fine baby."

"How do you feel?"

"I think you wrecked my pussy!" she said squeezing me. She gave my ass a smack and stepped around me to get the food on the table. I stood leaning against the counter watching her boobs wobble and sway as she worked. She took the platters to the table as I watched her tiny little ass switched back and forth.

Addie rounded the corner wearing a robe that she neglected to tie, leaving the inside portions of her tits exposed along with her pretty little pussy. She stepped into me smiling as she rose to her toes and pecked me on the lips, "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too, how was your nap?" I wondered.

"Full of hot steamy dreams." She winked.

"Let's eat you guys, I'm not heating this up again, plus we need to get some chores done, and run to town." Ellie hurried.

Addie and I sat at the table and started shoveling eggs, bacon and toast into our mouths. Ellie left the kitchen to dress. She returned minutes later in tight jeans with cowboy boots and a tight black spaghetti strap top and a red bandana around her neck.

She sat down and began emptying her plate as Addie stood to go get dressed. I placed Addie's and my plate in the sink and went to my room.

I showered quickly and pulled on my jeans and boots then slid my Skynyrd tee shirt over my head. When I got back to the kitchen Addie was leaning over the counter making a list of things to be done. I froze as I took in her beauty. The way she was standing made the sun silhouette the shape of her body through the pale, yellow sun dress she wore. I was unable to see any detail, but just able to make out her body shape. She had her cowboy boots and cowboy hat on. Ellie was rinsing dishes at the sink telling Addie what to add to the list. She was humming a tune stuck in her head and her ass switched back and forth as she did.

Addie looked over her shoulder at me and when she realized she caught me staring, a big smile appeared on her pretty face. She turned and showed me the other side of her sexy body. The dress showed just the right amount of cleavage, just enough to make your eyes linger a second, but not trashy.

"You're so pretty." I mumbled.

She walked to me, using that cat like walk that women use when they want you to notice them, throwing her arms around my neck and rose to her toes to kiss my lips.

"I love the way you look at me, you make me feel so pretty." She said as she kissed me again.

"You ARE pretty." I said as I reached up under her dress to give her ass a squeeze.

I grabbed my Bass Pro Shop hat off the counter and turned to Ellie, giving her a kiss on the lips and asked, "What's the plan Angel?"

"I'm thinking that we should split the work, so we get finished faster and have more time to have fun later. So, either you go to town and grab the feed for the livestock and stop by the market for a few things while Addie and I work at the ranches, or vice versa." Ellie replied.

"I'm not much of a shopper, but I don't want you two to have to load feed bags either." I surmised. "Maybe I should go with one of you to help load the truck."

"Bad idea Jack, all you'll get done is playing grab ass with which ever one of us you take and then the work won't get done and we'll have no time for fun later today." Ellie smirked.

"No worries Stud, all we need to do is add a little sway to our hips and rub up against the boys a little at the feed store, and they will be falling over each other to load the truck." Addie winked.

When I had squeezed her ass a minute ago, I remembered I didn't detect any panties and asked, "Do you think it's a good idea going commando out to the market and the feed store in that little bitty sun dress, sweetheart?" I asked with an arched brow.

"If you had explored a little bit more with your hands earlier, like I was hoping you would, you would have felt these." She said smirking as she raised her dress to show me the matching yellow thong that was cut so low that it barely covered the top of her slit.

I just chuckled and shook my head and said, "I sure hope the wind don't pick up, those dinky things you call panties don't do much to hide your precious little goodies, the boys at the feed store will be in for a treat."

Ellie interrupted the conversation taking my hand and said, "How sweet, you're worried that someone else will play with your toys while we are out today? You shouldn't worry baby, we are your toys, and nobody gets to play with your toys without your permission... Well... Except for us... that is."

"You to need to be careful, I don't think you realize how gorgeous you both are and the effect you have on men. Some may get the wrong idea and maybe I'll ride along to make sure your safe." I said worried.

"Awe... Your so cute and I love that you're always protecting us, but we will be fine Jack, daddy taught us how to take care of ourselves and we know how to act in public. Mom taught us not to flaunt our goodies around town a long time ago." Addie pointed out.

"Yeah baby, don't fuss, we know how to be lady like, but sometimes we need to be just a touch more friendly if that's what it takes to get extra help when we need it. You know maybe a wink or say lean over a bit too much for a little cleavage show. Sometimes just a little more sway in the hips does the trick but going braless usually keeps us from doing all that." Ellie winked pinching her nipple, making it more visible through her top.

"Jack, daddy's truck isn't here and I'm not driving that big ass stake bed truck to the market, so we will need the keys to old Suzie." Ellie added.

There was a stoic silence as we all remembered why our dads trucks were not here. I shook myself from that thought and tossed Ellie the keys and said, "Ok Angel, just be careful and remember, don't let them put more than 500 pounds of feed in old Suzie, and for God's sake behave yourselves!" I got a kiss on the lips from both my girls just before they giggled their way out the door.

I thought I might surprise the girls and set some steaks out to thaw for supper. I decided I better set out four just in case Mom and Maddie were back in time for supper.

With supper plans done, I headed out to the barn and diligently went through the normal routine. When I finished that, I went to check on my horse. I began calling for Buc as I entered the pasture. He came trotting over the hill and poked his nose into my hand, searching for the apple I normally have for him.

"Sorry boy I didn't bring one this time, but how about we take a ride next door and get the chores done there, I'll bet we can find a treat for you then." I coaxed. Buc snorted and stomped his foot in response. "Okay, let's get you saddled up."

Me and Buc took the scenic route through the back of the property over to the girls ranch. I slid off Buc and dropped his saddle off next to the barn and threw his bridle on top of it.

Buc has spent a lot of time at the girls ranch and I just let him have the run of the place. I knew he wouldn't get far he normally goes straight to the other horses and stays there.

With Buc happy, I got busy tending to the livestock. I made pretty good time, three hours to do both ranches wasn't too shabby. Now finished I stalked off to the house and let myself in to find a treat for Buc. I entered the family room and straight away caught sight of the family portrait hanging on the wall. It stopped me in my tracks and my eyes welled up. They looked so happy in the picture and it put the loss of our fathers right smack dab in front of me and I collapsed right there on the floor and cried.

After several minutes I got a grip on myself and made my way to the kitchen. I swiped an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter and left through the garage, avoiding any other family photos.

Buc caught sight of me and the apple as I exited the garage and made a bee line for me, nudging the apple with his nose. I handed it over and patted his head and walked to his saddle. Buc approached when he finished his apple and rubbed his nose on my arm showing his appreciation for the snack.

I saddled him up and we made the easy ride home. Once Buc was safely inside the pasture I went to the kitchen to start on supper.

Addie & Ellie...

When the girls left for the feed store, they soon turned stoic. Without Jack to keep them preoccupied they began thinking about their Dad, and that led to them talking about their Dad. By the time they pulled into the feed store they were both hysterically crying, and Ellie could barely see through her tears enough to park.

Benny Hamilton's family had been selling feed for years. Benny himself was near retirement and his two boys pretty much ran the place now. Timmy and Davey were a little bit on the wild side and were known to get liquored up and go out carousing now and then, but all said and done, they were good boys. Benny brought them up old school and taught them to work hard and respect their elders and treat ladies as ladies.

Benny was setting on the porch when the girls skidded to a stop. He quickly noticed that they were upset and no doubt over their fathers death. Benny stepped up next to the driver side and reached in and turned old Suzie off.

Benny spoke in a low calming voice, "Come on out of there, dolls, let's get you inside and get you something cold to drink."

The girls were calmed down to just sniffles now as Benny led them inside. Davey was the first one he seen, and he ordered him to get the girls a cold iced tea. Davey snapped to attention and scurried off to the break room.

He told Timmy to keep them settled down for a bit while he made a phone call. Timmy came around the counter and said, "I'm damn sorry about your Daddy, girls." That sent the girls into another fit of crying. Timmy had no idea what to do so he just pulled them into a hug and patted their backs. The distraught girls plastered themselves into him and the crying got louder. Davey came back with the drinks and set them down and looked at his brother. Timmy gestured for Davey to get Ellie.

Davey tried to lead Ellie to the drinks, but she just clung to him. "Ellie, honey, I'm sorry I wish I knew how to help you." Davey whispered.

Ellie calmed herself and replied, "It's ok Davey, I'm sorry we came in here a hot mess, thanks for being so sweet." She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

Addie had now regained control of her emotions and said, "Thank you boys, your very sweet."

The boys just nodded.

"Do you think you two sweeties could help us load 500 pounds of feed on old Suzie?" Ellie asked.

"Ellie, there ain't no chance of us letting you two pretty girls get all dirty trying to load that old truck. Timmy and I will get her loaded while you finished your drinks." Davey scolded.

"Davey, we grew up working that ranch of ours, we can help load old Suzie." Addie countered.

"Oh I got no doubt you two can ranch with the best of them, you two may be the prettiest in town, but I know you're as tough as they come too, if my Daddy caught you out there loading that truck he would beat us silly and probably disown us too, so just have a seat and finish your tea and we'll let you know when she's loaded.

Benny reappeared from the back and said," Girls I hope you're not upset but I tried calling your house and when I got no answer, I called Jack, He's on his way to get you now."

"I sure wish you hadn't done that Benny, we're fine now and Jack's awful busy." Ellie wined.

"I'm truly sorry sweetheart, but it just didn't seem right letting you two head off alone as upset as you were." Benny replied.

When I got the call from Benny, I quickly shut the oven and grill down. I jumped in Mom's Tahoe and sped off to get my girls. Thank God it wasn't a long drive, I didn't have much time to curse myself for letting them out of my sight. After all, the last thing Mom said to me was to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't spend the day crying.

I pulled into Benny's and lept from the truck. I spotted Timmy and Davey loading the last of the feed onto Suzie. "Timmy, where are they?" I yelled.

Timmy hooked his thumb toward the counter and said, "With Dad."

I rushed into the store to find them setting at the counter quietly talking with Benny. I walked up behind them as they turned to me seeing the concern on my face.

Ellie was first to speak, "We're fine baby, we got to talking about Daddy on the way over and worked ourselves up into a lather, but we're fine now. Benny was worried and jumped the gun a little, him and the boys were very sweet to us and we are ready to go to the market now.

I hugged them both tight and said, "I should have never let you leave my sight, I'm sorry Angel. Let me take you two home now, the market can wait."

"No Jack, we're fine. We won't be long just go home." She whispered as she kissed my cheek.

Addie stepped up and kissed my other cheek and said, "We're just picking up a few things and we'll be right back."

Benny broke in and said, "Son, these are two tough young ladies, it wouldn't be wise to cross them." He winked.

I shook my head and said, "Addie, you two take Mom's Tahoe to the market and I'll take Suzie back to the barn." I then turned to Benny and said, "Benny I sure am thankful that you looked after these two and I'll be sure to tell Davey and Timmy the same."

"It was our pleasure, and I'm sorry about your Daddy, he was a good man and always dealt fairly with me, sure will miss him and if you need anything at all you just let me know, your daddy help me out a time or two when I needed it and I aim to do the same. Now you take care of those girls son, they're going to need tended to and pass my condolences on to your Mom and Maddie."

"I'll do it Benny and if you get my bill ready I'll take care of it before I go." I replied.

"Don't fuss about it right now son, we'll settle up later. You got bigger fish to fry." Benny winked.

I gave Benny a hug and went out to see his boys. They just chained the tailgate on Suzie as I come up behind them.

Timmy turned and said, "I told them girls how awful sorry we are about their Daddy, and the same goes for you too, Jack."

"Thanks Timmy, I thank you for helping the girls when they showed up, you too Davey." I conveyed.

"Hell, Jack you would've done the same, those two are as sweet as they come and it's a crying shame they have to bury their Daddy and the same for you." Davey said.

"I appreciate it guys, I better get old Suzie to the barn, thanks again." I returned.

I slid into old Suzie and steered her to the house. I decided to just back her into the barn and worry about unloading her tomorrow, so I could get busy on supper again.

12