Ellie Forever Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the grill heating and foil wrapped some potatoes and threw them on the grill. I then chopped up some lettuce and veggies and tossed a salad.

I had just pulled the potatoes and steaks off the grill when the girls pulled into the garage. We set the table together and ate in silence. The girl's mood was somber now, and I knew that they were thinking about Nick.

"After we get this kitchen cleaned up I think it's fun time. What do you two want to do? I was thinking maybe we could saddle the horses and go for a ride." I offered.

"That sounds nice baby." Ellie replied. "Yeah, I'll go, I don't want to be alone." Addie intoned.

Lucy and Maddie pulled up to Mike Wilson's ranch. Their husbands had been helping Mike when the accident happened. Mike had invited them over to explain how the accident happened.

Tears began to well up in both of their eyes when they spotted Jimmy's truck sitting by the garage. Maddie leaned into Lucy and held her tight while they burst into tears. Lucy calmed herself and said through her sniffles," Maddie, we've got to get a grip and hold it together. We can't let Mike see us a hot mess like this."

"Ok Luce, ok let's fix our make up and go in." Maddie groaned.

As they left the truck Mike stepped out on the porch and called to them, "Maddie, Lucy, come on in I'll get us a cold drink."

Mike Wilson was a tall slender man, always wore a baseball hat with his ponytail poked out the back. Mike had lived alone for years. He had married his high school crush, but it didn't take but a few years for her to figure out that Mike cared a whole lot more about his ranch than he did her. She left a note one day and disappeared, never to be seen again.

Maddie was the first to step on the porch. Mike leaned down and wrapped her in a hug and said, "I'm so sorry Maddie, he was a brother to me."

"I know Mike, thank you." She replied.

Maddie stepped to the side and Mike went to Lucy, leaning down to wrap her in a hug also. "Lucy, I'm awful sorry for you too, they were both like brothers to me and I want to let you know that I'm here for you. Anything you two need at all." When he said anything at all he punctuated it by letting his hand drift to Lucy's ass. He gave her right ass cheek a slight squeeze and then softly rubbed a circle in it.

Lucy's eyes bugged and she stiffened when she felt it. She pushed away from him to look him in the eye and he just winked.

Maddie was behind him at this point and didn't see what was happening. Lucy broke the silence and said, "Didn't you say you had a cold drink in there?" pointing inside.

"Yep, I sure do, let's go see about that and I'll tell you anything you want to know." He said holding the door for them.

Lucy passed Maddie with a strange look on her face, as she entered the house, that left Maddie wondering what that was about.

Mike went to the kitchen while the girls found the couch. "You feeling ok, Luce?" Maddie inquired.

"I'm fine, let's find the answers we came for and get out of here." Lucy whispered as Mike returned with the drinks.

Mike sat down between them placing himself uncomfortably close to them and said, "Here ya go ladies, I figured you'd like something a little stiffer than water, hope you like Crown & Coke." He grinned handing them both their drinks.

Lucy and Maddie looked at each other with brows furrowed after they took the initial sip and seen just how much stiffer than water the drinks were. They instantly set their drinks on the coffee table and Maddie turned to Mike and said, "Mike, I'm afraid we have a full day with arrangements and all yet to be made. We were hoping you could tell us about the accident, in hopes that it will help us with our grieving process."

"It all happened pretty fast really, I was on the tractor in the field and they were both at the tailgate of the pickup. I guess that fella driving the big rig lost it coming around the curve and he clipped them both pretty good. I'll spare you the details, I don't imagine it would do you any good to hear'em." Mike recalled.

"Did you talk to the trucker or the police? Did he fall asleep or was he under the influence?" Lucy asked.

"I really couldn't say for sure, Lucy." Mike replied.

"Mike, we have to understand what happened if we ever expect to get through it, we need you to tell us what you saw. I know it isn't easy to talk about but we have to know." Maddie implored.

Mike blew out a long sigh and began, "Girls, like I said, it all happened pretty fast. I was walking back toward the road from my tractor when I heard that rig barrel around the corner. I knew he weren't from around here because anyone from around here would've been crawling around that corner. I think his load shifted or something and the trailer tires must've got off in the ditch. Anyhow, Nick was parked on the edge of that ditch with a load of seed in the back of the truck. We were gonna load the planter. Jim was up in the bed of the truck and Nick was on the ground right beside it."

Mike dropped his head and wiped a tear from his cheek before looking back up to continue. Maddie and Lucy both had tears running down their faces.

"Girls, I'm sorry... I yelled, but it was just too fast. That trailer snapped off the power pole and then just barreled into the truck. They didn't see it coming, next thing I know they were laid out in the field. I dialed 911 and when they hauled them off, I'm embarrassed to say I was in a state of shock after speaking to the sheriff, I just went home and drown myself in bourbon, hell, I'm still drunk and I ain't stopped drinking since that day. I ain't too proud of that but that's what I did, and I hope to hell you can forgive me." Mike finished, breaking down, crying in his hands.

Lucy and Maddie cried along with him for a few minutes until Lucy leaned into Mike and hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek.

Maddie blotted her eyes with a tissue while rubbing Mike's back and said, "There is nothing to forgive Mike. I know that must have been very traumatic to watch and being all alone with nobody to talk to it would be understandable to tip the bottle a little."

Mike pulled away from Lucy and turned to Maddie, pulling her into him and wrapping his long arms around her. He buried his face in her neck and sniffled. Mike, still intoxicated, was having an inner struggle with himself. On one hand he was genuinely morning the loss of his friends and truly felt bad for the two widows but on the other hand, he had always had a thing for the two beautiful women sitting next to him. The more primal part of Mike was very aware of his senses. His eyes couldn't break away from the curvaceous forms in front of him and his nose couldn't ignore the sweet, intoxicating perfumes they were wearing, and the taste of the bourbon was amplifying all of his senses. Mike's primal instinct was starting to take over, and as he held Maddie tight in his arms he could feel her huge tits smashing against his chest and his arm was wrapped around her far enough that the tips of his fingers were dug into the side of her soft left breast.

Maddie stiffened at the touch of his fingers and slowly dis-engaged from him, smiling politely even though she was stricken with shock internally. Mike winked at her smile and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. He turned back to Lucy smiling and placed his hand high on the inside of her thigh just under the hem of her sun dress and asked, "Who's ready for another drink? I'm parched!" as he gave the tender flesh of her inner thigh a gentle squeeze just before he pulled his hand back.

"No more for us Mike, time is getting away from us and we have a lot to do today." Maddie said nervously.

Yeah, sorry Mike, we need to get going." Lucy added as she moved to the door.

She didn't get far before Mike gripped her wrist and spun her around and pulled her to his chest. Lucy was now crushed against his boner. Mike finally released her from the impromptu hug and turned to pull Maddie into the same hug, mashing his boner into her belly.

When Maddie stepped away from him Lucy was just opening the screen door to leave. They both quickly exited the house as Mike called out, "Have a nice day you two, I stop by and check on you to make sure your getting along fine with the ranch and all."

Maddie stopped on the porch and said, "No need for you to do that, Mike, Jack and the girls are doing fine with both ranches."

"No seriously Mike, we got plenty of help and we would feel bad if we put you out anymore." Lucy said firmly.

"You two pretty ladies could never put me out, your husbands was brothers to me and I intend on doing right by them by making sure their widows don't want for anything, if it be some help around the ranch or the house or whatever else you two may need me for." He grinned.

Maddie and Lucy, detecting the sexual over tones, left the porch with disgusted looks on their faces. Maddie quickly started the truck and sped off. "Maddie he touched my ass and ground his dick into me while we hugged, but that was after he stuck his hand under my dress and squeezed my thigh! One more inch higher and he would've touched my pussy! Can you believe that?" Lucy exclaimed.

"Figures! He touched my tit and ground his dick on me too! I hope to hell he doesn't come by the ranch." Maddie replied.

I don't know, maybe he was too drunk to know better, but I don't want to be around him anymore, he scares me." Lucy said concerned.

"Let's get to the funeral home and forget about him." Maddie said.

Maddie and Lucy spent an hour or two making the arrangements. They decided to have a double service so the kids wouldn't have to endure two days of funerals. Their two husbands were humble men and they would want a humble funeral, so that's what they arranged. The only drawback was that it would be in two days, since that was the only day that a double funeral could be arranged.

Maddie and Lucy left the funeral home and went shopping for dresses to wear to the funeral. They finally both found suitable dresses after a few hours. The late afternoon hour reminded them that they hadn't eaten, Lucy heard Maddie's stomach growl and said, "Why don't we stop by Dicky's and get a sandwich and a drink?"

"Sounds perfect! I'm hungry and after that trip to Mike's I think we could both use a drink!" Maddie giggled.

Dicky's was one of three local taverns, they tended to go there more than the other two because the food was good and the crowd wasn't rowdy.

They entered the tavern and took a seat at the bar. Vernon Dicky had owned the place for decades. Vern was a stout six-footer that retired a year earlier and let his daughter Cindy take over. Vern's retirement was short lived. His wife of 50 years, Veronica, passed away and he decided that sitting around the house alone was how he wanted to spend the remainder of his days. Vern came back to the tavern and worked part time for his daughter.

"Dog-gone it girls, I'm sure sorry for your losses please accept mine and Cindy's condolences, and tell me what I can do for you today." Vern thundered.

"Thank you Vern, you're too sweet, I'll have a tenderloin and fries and a beer please." Lucy winked.

"Same for me Vern and thank you sweetheart!" Maddie echoed.

"Coming right up!" Vern nodded.

Sam Gorden had once been a big shot district attorney, he decided in his mid-fifties that he had spent his life working and it robbed him of the joy of a family. Now at 60, Sam has a small little practice in town and spends a good amount of his time at Dicky's. He spent a lot of time there because Cindy Dicky spent her time there, and even though he had 25 years on her, she seem to fancy him. Sam was also the attorney for Maddie and Lucy's families. He handled the legal affairs for both ranches and had become a friend.

Sam approached the bar and said, "Please accept my condolences Lucy, Maddie."

Maddie turned and hugged him and said, "Thanks Sam, Nick and Jimmy thought a lot of you and so do me and Lucy."

Lucy stepped into him and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek, "Thank you Sam."

Vern must have spotted Sam, he came out with three beers, he set one in front of Sam and leaned over the bar and set the other two beers down and grabbed both Lucy and Maddie's hands and said, "You money isn't any good here today, so whatever else you order today is on the house." He grinned.

They both leaned forward put a kiss on opposite cheeks. Vern just blushed and turn back to the kitchen.

"Sam, we probably need to see you some to get things situated with the ranches." Lucy frowned.

"Well, there shouldn't be anything to pressing right away, why do you wait a bit a get settled some. I'll have Alice call you in a few weeks and make you an appointment." Sam said.

"Maybe you could come for dinner and we could go through the paperwork at home." Maddie asked.

"Okay, I'll have Alice call. There is a more urgent matter I need to discuss. Have either of you talked to the sheriff about the accident?" Sam asked.

"No why do you ask?" Lucy worried.

"Well, if both of you consent, I would like to poke around a bit concerning the accident. That trucking company is known to run trucks that are in dis-repair and the driver involved in the accident is known to be a bit of a pill popper and I would like to make sure that there are no extenuating circumstances, if you know what I mean." Sam responded.

"I guess that's okay with me, what do you think, Maddie?" Lucy said concerned. Maddie nodded her consent, as she drained the last of her beer. Vern was quick to notice and delivered a fresh round for the three.

"You don't need to worry about a thing, I'll act on your behalf and if I see something fishy I'll let you know." Sam offered.

When their food arrived, Sam said his goodbyes. They finished the food, but the beers kept coming. They both drained one after another as they were greeted by several well-wishers. Before long they were giggling, and slurring.

Tim and Davy Hamilton had a long hot day at the feed store and decided to stop by Dicky's to cool off with a beer or two. They walked in and sat at the bar on either side of the girls.

Tim was first to speak, "Lucy, Maddie, Davy and I are so very sorry for your loss, and our Daddy is too."

They had been drinking for a couple of hours by now and were quite drunk. Maddie leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek smashing her boobs into his arm and said, "Thanks sweetie, that means a lot to me."

Lucy leaned into Davy placing her hand high on his thigh and kissed his ear while lightly patting his thigh and whispered, "Thank you handsome, you are too sweet."

"How about joining us for another round." Maddie giggled.

"With all do respect Miss Maddie, I don't think another round is a good idea, I was hoping you would let me and Timmy see you home safely. Because if we left you in this state I believe our buddy Jack would likely beat us too a pulp for not looking after you, and whatever was left our Daddy would throw in the burn pile." Davy said nervously.

"My brother is right Maddie, so why don't you let us drive you home safely." Timmy asked.

"Oh...Timmy Hamilton we're big girls and will be just fine." Maddie slurred.

"I'm pretty sure you won't Maddie and not to brag but most fellas ain't as nice as we are and may take advantage." Tim replied.

"Lucy...I'm afraid we care about you too much to leave you here and if you won't take our help we'll be forced to call Jack." Davy said backing his brother.

"Ok boys... We'll play along." Lucy whined.

Tim signaled Vern for the bill but was waved off, "Just get them two home safe and sound boys, they've had enough." Vern said sternly.

Davy got Maddie to cough up the keys after they were safely belted in. Tim followed them back to Lucy's ranch. Tim told Davy to just sit tight while he got Jack. He knocked loudly and it took a minute for Jack to answer the door.

********************

Jack...

Ellie and Addie and I were lounging in my Mom's bed, wore out from a day of sex. The loud knock startled me. I pulled on a pair of shorts and told the girls to get presentable.

I reached the door to find Tim Hamilton standing there with a concerned look on his face. "Hey Tim, what's up?"

"Jack, we're buddies and when me and Davy stopped by Dicky's for an after-work beer, we found your Mom and Maddie bellied up to the bar and from the looks of them they'd been at it awhile. We didn't think you'd appreciate it if we were to leave them in that state, so Davy drove them home and I followed." Tim stuttered.

"Well shit, you did the right thing, where are they?" I asked.

"Davy's got them in Maddie's truck over there." He said hooking a thumb to the driveway.

When I got to the truck Mom and Maddie were just about out. I tried to stand her up but she was all over the place, so I just dipped and slung her over my shoulder. I turned to Davy and said, "I need you to haul Maddie in the house please."

He nodded and Tim got the door for me. I dumped Mom on the couch and turned to motion to Davy to put Maddie beside her. I was thanking them both when Ellie came down the stairs. She had my Stones t-shirt on. It came down to about mid-thigh and it was apparent that she was braless. Her nipples were on prominent display and Tim and Davy definitely noticed.

If that didn't get their attention, Addie followed behind her with just her robe on and again her nipples were proudly displayed through the thin material of her robe.

Davy and Tim stammered out their hellos and looked away blushing.

"What happened, Jack?" Ellie asked.

"Well it appears that our Mothers got themselves shit-faced at Dicky's this evening and lucky for us, Tim and Davy come along and rescued them from themselves." I explained.

Ellie went to Davy and pulled him down into a hug scratching his chest with her hard nipples and kissed his ear, "Thank goodness you were there and drove them home, please don't think bad of them, they've had a rough time lately." Ellie frowned.

"it was no problem Ellie, we're happy to help." Davy stuttered.

Addie hugged Tim and said, "Thank you Timmy Hamilton for keeping my Mom safe."

He was dumb founded and tongue-tied and just nodded his head vigorously up and down.

They handed me the truck keys and said their goodbyes. I turned to my girls and asked, "I think I'm staying with them tonight in case they need something, are you ok with that, and can you change the sheets on Mom's bed before I haul them up there?

They both nodded and turned to get the sheets changed. I tried to wake them but it was a lost cause, so I waited until the girls called down and then hauled them upstairs.

12