Ellie Forever Ch. 11

Story Info
Supporting my girls and becoming man of the house.
6.4k words
4.77
2.6k
3

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I owe you all an apology for the last story I posted (Ellie Forever Ch. 10), I have been on quite extended hiatus from writing. I had a particularly nasty encounter with Covid-19 and am still trying to fully recover from that, it's been quite debilitating (Long Covid). My cognitive abilities have suffered, and I'm currently being treated. The last chapter was not edited well, I will be using an editor on the remainder of this story.

Ellie and I stayed in bed for a few minutes cuddling and making out. I was still reeling from the amazing blow job she had just given me, and mentally trying to sort through my feelings knowing that my mother had watched and listened to the dirty talk Ellie was using to get me to blow.

Slowly Ellie pushed herself from my body and crawled from the bed. She turned to profile herself telling me," you smell like pussy, you should join me in the shower, so I can help you with that."

I tumbled from the bed in hot pursuit of her as she squealed and raced for the bathroom. I caught up with her just after she crossed the thresh hold to the bathroom. The momentum of me crashing into her while wrapping her waist in my grasp, caused me to pin her to the double vanity. I began nuzzling her neck with little kisses, while she tried to wiggle free, giggling and resisting me. I playfully bit her shoulder while drawing myself into her. I nestled my quickly growing cock in between her ass cheeks and bit her again, while pulling her hip tighter to my crotch. Ellie's head instantly fell to one side, giving her neck as she leaned back into me and arched her back grinding her little pussy into my cock.

All the fun and games ceased immediately when I looked up into the mirror and met her gaze looking back at me. She gave me a smoldering stare and leaned forward and planted her palms on the vanity top, arched her back and started dragging her ass up and down the length of my dick.

Something clicked in my head, and I reached up and put my palm between her sexy little shoulder blades and forced her tits into the vanity top. I grabbed her hips with both hands and stopped her gyrations. When she became still, I pointed my now fully erect cock down to her cunny and slid right into the hilt with one long, slow stroke. When I reached bottom I held her there by her hips, savoring her tight wetness.

Ellie responded with a long, low groan, which turned into a grunt when I bottomed out.

I looked down and seen her ass flattened against my hips. I began to pull back and watched my cock sliding through the air- tight seal her little pussy made around my girth. I was focused on that sight and the sticky, squelching sounds as I slowly pulled back.

"That's it baby......your big dick feels so good inside my little, biddy pussy...... fuck me Jack, fuck me like the dirty little whore that I am for you! Make me cum all over that big dick and don't stop until you fill that pussy all the way up! Breed me, Jack!" Ellie demanded.

Immediately, I yanked her back onto my cock. I grabbed a handful of her beautiful blond hair and tugged her head back so I could watch her face. With one hand full of hair and one white knuckled on her hip, I started pounding into her with short quick strokes. Her eyes struggled to stay in contact with mine as I picked up the pace.

I pulled out to the very tip and looked down at her sexy little ass, she was trying to force herself back onto my cock, but I held her firmly in place. I loved the sight of my dick stretching her tiny pussy. When she began to wiggle her hips, I smacked her ass and drove back deep inside her. I started forceful, slow strokes, ending with my balls tapping her clit.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm gonna cum on your fat dick!" She moaned. I pushed her back down against the vanity top and her little puckered hole made an appearance. I noticed an open jar of Vaseline on the sink and jabbed two fingers into it.

The second I smeared a dollop on her little rosebud, she went off like a rocket! Her hips bucked and her little pussy squeezed me hard inside her, and then began to ripple and pulsate around me. "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o" she moaned, and slam herself back into me, forcing my dick to bottom out inside her warm, little pussy. Her sudden motion also forced my finger one knuckle deep in her ass, prolonging her eruption. Her little pussy pulsating and massaging me, sent me over the edge.

My balls tingled as I pulled my knuckle from her ass and grabbed her hips, holding her tightly to my groin as my dick bucked and lurched inside the heavenly confines of her warm little pussy. I filled her rope after rope, to the very brim and collapsed on her back, pinning her to the vanity.

We laid there for a minute or so panting, trying to regain our wind. Ellie squeezed my half-flaccid dick with her cunny and said, "Baby, let me up, you're smashing me."

"Jesus, sorry Ell, I'm wiped." I said pushing myself free from her.

She turned to face me and hopped back to sit on the sink top, spreading her legs and pulling me back to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and kissed my lips softly, nibbling at them before she pulled away. "I don't know what you did to me, but it almost took me out." She whispered.

I leaned in and nibbled at her ear and whispered, "I don't know either, but I loved it, whatever it was."

"When you touched my ass with that Vaseline, I thought you were going to fuck my ass, and the thought of that sent me over the edge." She smiled.

Still whispering in her ear, I said, "That's exactly what I was about to do, that is, Before you took me on that unexpected rodeo ride and made me pre-maturely lose my load, THAT, totally derailed my plan."

Ellie's body shuddered at my words. "That's so dirty, baby. Were you really going to put it in my tiny little butt?"

I responded with a wink and a kiss, and with her arms and legs already wrapped around me, I cupped both her butt cheeks and dragged her from the sink and carried her to the shower. I walked her into the shower, putting her back against the wall next to the faucet. She twisted in my arms and started the shower, while I kissed her boobs and suckled her nipples. "m-m-m-m-m, you're making my pussy tingle baby." She purred.

I reached under her and aimed my dick as I slowly lowered her. She moaned as I filled her little pussy with my girth. I began to gently rock into her with slow short stroke as I kissed her. We both got lost in the moment, just slowly rocking against one, another.

We were jarred from our little paradise when the shower door creaked open. With my back to the door, my eyes darted to Ellie's face. She was staring at the door with hooded eyes. I looked over my shoulder and seen Addie sauntering naked into the shower. She wrapped her arms around my lower belly from behind, pressing her heavy, full tits into my back. I felt her kiss my shoulder and one of her hands fell away from my belly. She wormed her arm between our bodies as I continued the slow short strokes into her sister, who I currently had pinned to the shower wall. Addie's wandering hand soon found purchase on my ball sack. I moaned into her sister's mouth as she began rolling and fondling my balls.

"Don't let me stop you stud, I'm only here to help. Go ahead breed my sister while I play with your big balls." She whispered in my ear. At once. My balls sinched up and tingled, my dick bucking and jerking another load into Ellie's sore little pussy. Ellie yelped at the sudden jettison of cum spraying inside her.

When my orgasm slowed, I dropped to my knees and unceremoniously dumped Ellie on the shower floor. Spinning and rising to my feet, I wrapped Addie's waist in my arms a lifted her with me. She instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around me as I pinned her to the adjacent shower wall. I grabbed my cock before it had a chance to soften and lined it up with her little bald pussy and dropped her down on it.

Addie grunted and squeezed me tight with her thighs. "Your dirty little mouth is driving me crazy!" I growled in her ear. I took a step back from the wall, so she was leaning away from me, lining us up at the perfect angle. I held her hips tight and watch her tits bounce and wobble as I thrust into her.

"Oh....... God," Addie groaned. I continued grunting my strokes into her. She curled her arms around my head and was held on for dear life. I continued to thrust into her fast and hard.

She only lasted a dozen more strokes before she started shaking in my grasp. I pounded in her one last time and held myself deep within her. I just emptied myself into her sister, so I knew she couldn't take this kind of pounding until I blew again, but I was content knowing that she would be well satiated. Her tiny little cunny finally stopped rippling around me, and she went limp in my arms. I pulled her tight to my chest and without breaking our coupling, I walked her out of the shower and into the bed, laying her gently on the mattress. I pulled myself from her slowly and covered her with the sheet, kissing her cheek. Her face turned and she kissed me softly and whispered, "I love you, Jackson."

"I love you more Addison." I returned.

Unsteady on my feet, I returned to the bathroom to find Ellie standing in front of the sink, still naked, toweling her hair dry.

"Good Lord put that thing away!" she said into the mirror, pointing to my semi erection! "You just about killed us both with that thing!" she smirked.

I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows as I reached around and cupped her boobs, pulling her back into my chest. She giggled as she half-heartedly tried to swat me away.

I nuzzled in her neck, continuing to fondle her perfect boobs, while kissing, and nibbling her neck and whispered, "I love you Elouise Addison Gentry, you're the love of my life. You're so smart, sexy."

"Is that it?" She asked.

"Did I mention that I love your big heavy firm boobs and those perfect fat and puffy nipples?" I spoke into her ear while hefting her boobs in my palms.

Ellie responded by reaching behind her, bumping my now limp dick out of the way with her wrist and cradled my balls in her hand, taking the weight of them in her hand. She twisted her neck to me and kissed my lips and said, "I don't think so, but do go on." She grinned.

"Or your tight, dinky, little butt that I love to squeeze........."

"Oh.... Yeah?"

"And that little tuft of blond hair that sits just above your little cunny, that's oh so tight, and wet for me." I whispered.

"I was thinking about how Mom and Addie keep their pussies bare, thought about trying that, what do you think?"

"You should do what you want, but if you're asking my opinion, then I say keep that sexy little tuft. I love tickling my fingers through it and nuzzling my nose in it." I opined.

"M-m-m-m I love when you nuzzle your nose in it too, it always makes my pussy tingle." She sighed.

I gave her boobs one last squeeze and dis-engaged from her.

I smacked her little ass and said, "I'm starved, let's go find some breakfast."

"Me too baby, let me get something on, I'll see you down in the kitchen." She replied.

I left the bathroom and stopped to check on Addie still lounging in the bed.

"Hi love, are you coming down for some breakfast?"

"Hell yeah, I'm starving."

I glanced to the floor and seen her panties and picked them up.

"Here step into these and we'll get going." I knelt on the floor holding her panties open for her. She slid from the bed as I stared at her naked beauty. She stepped into her panties, and I could still smell her aroma and I pulled them up her thighs, stopping to kiss her bald little pussy. I slowly stood then paused my ascent to capture a nipple in my lips, giving it a nibble.

She playfully swatted me, "Stop it! I'm starved half to death and if you keep that up, it will be an hour before I get to eat!" She whined.

I smiled and found her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, while her arms were up and her head covered by the shirt, I took the opportunity to lick both her nipples again before tugging it over her heavenly tits. She just giggled and smacked me when her arms were free.

When we got to the kitchen Maddie, Mom, and Ellie were all seated with a plate in front of them, I spied two full plates at the seats for Addie and me, we quickly dug in.

I was about finished eating when Ellie spoke.

"Mom, Addie and I need new appropriate dresses for the funeral tomorrow, we were hoping you would come with us for some mother, daughters time."

"Ok honey, let's get the animals squared away, then we can shop at that new dress shop in town." Maddie said.

"You three go on, Maddie, Jack and I will tend the animals, we can have a little Mother, Son time also." Mom interjected.

"Are you sure Lucy? I can do both."

"Nope, we got! Right baby?"

"Maddie take those two out to shop and get some lunch while you're at it, we got it." I insisted.

Maddie moved from her chair around behind me and kissed my neck softly and whispered, "Thank you handsome, I'll be sure to thank you properly later."

I blushed as she moved to mom and caused mine and the girls' eyebrows to raise when she leaned down behind mom, kissed her neck and her cheek while reaching under her arm and softly giving her boob a squeeze. "I love you Lucy, thanks" She whispered.

When she looked up and seen our expressions, she chirped, "What? I do love her; can't I express that?"

"Sure mom, that's sweet." Ellie assured her. We all nodded as we looked back to our plates to ease the awkwardness.

Maddie just shook her head as mom blushed even more than I did.

I stopped the girls from clearing the table and gave them both a pat on the ass and a peck on the cheek and told them to go get ready to shop.

"Mom and I will get the kitchen, now go." I barked. In unison, like twins generally do, they said, "Thanks Baby." Followed by a giggle.

They held hands as they walked to the stairs, I was amazed that the switch in their hips was perfectly synchronized, causing my mouth to gape ajar.

I felt Mom's big soft tits press into my back followed by her arms wrapping me in a hug from behind.

"Come on Jack, if we don't get busy now, you're going to follow those two pretty little things upstairs and they won't ever get out of here.

I washed and she dried, when we were finished mom said she was going to change so we could get the animals tended to.

I snatched her up by the waist and planted her ass on the counter, causing a squeak from her. I stepped in between her legs and caused her robe to part enough that her tiny little patch of pubic curls came into view. I paused to stare for a second before her legs hooked the back of my thighs and pulled me in close. As she rested her wrists on my shoulders, my eyes were drawn to her deep cleavage. I eventually looked up to her pretty blues eyes to find them smiling intently at me. I leaned in and kissed her soft puffy lips as I grasped her hips holding her tight to me. Our kiss lingered a few seconds, and I broke it as I pulled back.

"I'll get the animals mom, why don't you go put something pretty on and by the time I'm done, it be time to take the prettiest girl in town out to lunch!" I grinned.

"Nope! I'm going to change into some work clothes and help you, then I'll come in and shower and put something pretty on, just for you and take you up on that lunch you're talking about!" She grinned.

She kissed those puffy lips again and eased her to the floor. She robe fell open further showing me a clear view of her dark little curls and the insides of both boobs. She never attempted to close the robe, she just winked and turned to the stairs twitching her hips all the way.

I shook myself from the daze she put me into and headed to my room. I noticed when I entered my room, there were girls' clothes laying on the bed. I went to my closet and grabbed my boots and baseball hat. When I turned to leave Maddie rounded the corner into my room. She only wore a little pair of pink boy short panties, and her boobs mesmerized me as they shook and swayed with each step. My presence startled her.

"Jesus! Jack, you scared me shitless! She yelped.

"Sorry Maddie, I just came to grab my hat and boots." I explained. I moved to her and pecked her cheek and caressed her ass cheek, ending with a soft squeeze.

She responded with a peck to my lips, "Sorry, I'm just jumpy." She grinned.

"No reason to be jumpy here, pretty girl, this is your safe place. Hell Maddie, I'd take a million bullets for you." I grinned.

She palmed my face in her hands and kissed me, "I know you would handsome, but sometimes I just don't feel safe." She frowned.

"Maddie, what happened to you and mom?" I questioned.

"Nothing stud, We are fine, I'm going to get dressed, the girls are waiting." She dismissed.

I took the hint and backed out of the room.

I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting on mom, thinking about Maddie and Mom's behavior that last day or so. Something definitely happened to them to cause this sudden fear for their own safety. I was determined to get to the bottom of it, so that they could feel safe again in their own community, and home.

Mom came into the kitchen and paused when she seen my face.

"What is it baby?" She worried.

"Mom, I have a question?"

She came and sat next to me, taking my hands in hers, "What baby?"

"Am I the man of this house or not?"

She paused and studied me for a moment. "Absolutely baby, why would you ask that?"

"I'm not sure that's the case......Mom, there are too many secrets in this house. There should be no secrets kept from the one who is responsible from the safety and well-being of this household. Mom, you're gonna tell me what happen to you two, and I mean right now!"

She was taken aback by my tone, but I had enough, and come hell or high water, I was gonna know so that I can protect them all from whatever it was.

Mom had a tear in her eye when I looked into her pretty face. "Ok baby, I'm sorry let's saddle the horses, go for a ride and talk."

"Just tell me Mom!"

"No! baby, They are still here, let's go." She pulled me from the seat and to the door. We walked to the barn and saddled the horses in silence. We rode out toward the back and rounded the pond and headed for the woods. She looked so beautiful in the saddle. She looked confident and graceful. Soon she found a small clearing and slid from the saddle. She pulled a bedroll from behind her saddle and spread it as I climbed from my saddle.

"Come sit with me baby, I'll tell you what you want to know." She called. I sat down on the blanket and leaned back against a tree. Mom came to me and sat between my legs and leaned back into, laying her head back on my shoulder. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her ear.

"Jack, I'm going to tell you something that happened to me and Maddie, but you will have to promise me that you won't make a rash decision and run off and get yourself in trouble."

"Mom, I already promised I would protect you and take care of you. I will not break that promise."

"I know baby, and I know you're the man of the house now and I'm sorry we kept something from you, it won't happen again. Jack, having said that, I'm still your mother and you need to listen to me. I may not be the smartest in the world, but I've been around awhile and learned somethings about life."

"Mom, I love and respect you, hell, you're one of the smartest people I know, but you have to know mom, that I will do everything in my power to protect my family."

"I know baby but protecting your family doesn't mean going on offense and going out of your way to find trouble. So, promise me, Jack, or I cannot tell you something that will cause you to end up in trouble. I cannot lose another loved one baby, I'm not strong enough to do that again."

12