Ellie Forever Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok, Mom, I promise not to over-react, but if you or the others are in danger, I need to know."

"Oh Jack, I don't think we are but being betrayed by a close old friend can be unsettling, we are vulnerable and lost, so it's probably just nonsense. It's really not that big of a deal, but when we went to Mike's the other day to talk about the accident, Mike isn't taking it well. He witnessed the whole thing, and I was very traumatizing for him. Anyway, Mike living alone and all, had nobody to help him cope, and he turned to the bottle to try to get by. In fact, he's been in a stupor since the day of the accident, so I don't really thing he knew what he was doing."

"Mom, tell me what he did, did he talk badly to you? Did he hurt you? What did he do? I asked.

"It really isn't a big deal, baby, he had a lot to drink. When we got there, he invited us in for a cold drink. He mixed us up a very strong drink and started telling us about what he saw. Mike was overwhelmed and Maddie gave him a hug to console him. Mike wrapped her tightly in a hug and wept. When he calmed down some, he got a little handsy and touch her boob while in the hug. Maddie was startled and pushed away. She was on one side of him, and I was on the other side. He turned to me a placed his hand very high on my thigh, he was speaking in a lot of innuendo. Obviously, we got up to leave immediately, and he pulled me tight to his body and squeezed my ass cheek, I twisted free and went to the door and he kinda did the same to Maddie. We were very upset by his behavior, but he kept insisting that he come by the ranch to check on us and we, of course, discouraged that over and over. He made us feel very uncomfortable and we just don't feel safe around him anymore. I think it's fine though; he hasn't come around." She worried.

I was getting angrier as she went on, Mike was a close family friend, and it was so shocking to me that he would act that way.

"You gotta be shitt'in me Mom! I'm going to see him today and let him know that he won't be showing his face around here unless he's ready for an ass-whoop'in!"

"Damn it, Jack! You will do no such thing! I told you and you promised! You know damn well if you go over there, he'll be drunk and mouthy, you'll provoke him for an excuse to kick the shit outta him! You will NOT go over there today, or any other day! You will not pursue him! I will not let you do that; I cannot let you go to jail for that ass clown. Jack, don't you understand? We need you to be there for us and if you run off trying to be Billy bad ass, we could lose you! Baby, you're no good to anyone in jail! We need you."

"Ok Mom, I'll leave him alone, but if he shows his face at the ranch, I'm definitely making it clear he is NOT welcome." I growled.

"You are NOT to lay hands on that man, you can say your peace, but you will not resort to violence, do you understand me?" She scolded.

"I hear you Mom, I won't beat his ass unless he comes at me, I promise, but if he puts paws on you or any of the others again, his ass is mine." I rebutted. To emphasize my point, I gave a light squeeze around mom's waist and pulled her back into me more tightly.

She turned her face to mine and kissed my cheek, "I'm sure he won't be any trouble baby, let's just enjoy our day today, tomorrow is not going to be fun." She said with a sigh.

Her reference to the funeral of my father tomorrow changed our mood immediately. She fell silent and snuggled back into me as I leant against the tree.

We had inadvertently dozed off and I awakened when mom stirred against me. She nuzzled her nose into my neck and appeared to drift off again. I slid my hand under the waist of her shirt and began rubbing small circles on her lower belly, between her naval and the waist of her skin-tight jeans. After a few minutes she started to squirm a little, enjoying my touch.

I added a second hand and started lightly grazing across her belly and up her sides, pulling her shirt up just under her boobs. I began the decent back down her belly and her knees fell wide over my legs. I looked down to her crotch and spied her camel toe caused from her jeans pulled tight against her cunny. The images of her naked popped in my head one after another and caused my dick to stir. I thought it was best to get going back to the house before I started thinking with my dick. It has been apparent the last couple of days that we have more than just the regular mom/son loving relationship. I know for sure how my feelings had changed and based on her behavior I think maybe her feelings are different than before, but I couldn't be certain that this just might be a product of her grieving and she would soon begin to recover and move on.

I lightly pinched her trim little tummy to rouse her from her drowsiness. "Mom, we should get back, we've been gone a while and the girls will worry." I whispered.

"Wouldn't it be lovely to just stay here all-day napping and holding each other? I know we can't, but it so peaceful and beautiful here. You're the only man on this planet that I want to be here with me." She smiled.

She tiled her head back to see my face, and I kissed her lips in an up—side down kiss that lingered.

"I would love to stay here with you too, but I think it's best to get moving." I replied.

"I know you think we should go, but it's not because you think they'll worry, am I right?" She wondered.

I had no response other than to stare off in another direction, hoping I didn't have to answer that question, but knowing she would not let it go. When she realized, I wasn't going to answer, she turned in my arms to face me, pulling her knees under her.

"Hey, listen to me, our relationship has been based on our ability to be open and honest with each other, we don't judge, we don't belittle, and you just lectured me about keeping secrets. I value our relationship, I want to not just maintain it, I want it to be even better. You need to trust me enough to tell all your secrets to me. I will not judge or think less of you, I love you more than anything on this earth."

I continued to stare off for a second, gathering my thoughts and courage. I wasn't even sure what I was thinking or feeling.

"Listen mom, I'm not sure about what is in my head at this point. I'm on this rollercoaster of thoughts and emotions that I have never had before. Hell, a week ago, I was just some happy go lucky teenager fumbling through life and now I'm hopelessly in love with not just one woman but at least two and lost my father and now I'm trying to do my part to support this family to get through this terrible, terrible time in our lives. All I know for sure is that we will make it through this, I just don't know how. The last few days I've felt so much love and connection with you and It's because of this tragedy that we've grown so close. I'm sorting through those feeling and I'm unsure of what they mean." I scoffed.

"Wait... what do you mean, baby? Not one but AT LEAST two women you're in love with? What feelings are you sorting through?" She asked.

"I don't know mom, I'm just going to say it out loud, ok. I think I have more than just love for you as a son, I don't know if it's just part of my grieving process or what, but I literally think I'm falling in love with you! As in not like a son loves his mother but the way a man loves his wife. I know for sure I'm in love with Ellie and Addie, but I also think I'm falling for you, and I don't even want to consider my feelings for Maddie yet." I rambled.

Mom showed me her trademark crooked smiled and leaned in and softly kissed my lips. The momentum knocked me flat on my back. She followed me to the ground kissing my lips cheek and neck. My hands instinctively cupped her ass cheeks as she straddled me. We made out for some time, and she broke it up by pushing herself up from my chest. Her crooked smile re-appearing as she stared down at me.

"You're so smart, just like your father, and I think you're right!" She smiled.

I went from overwhelmed with emotion from our make out session, to confused. "What? Wait, what are you saying mom?"

"I'm saying that you right about your feelings, because I think I feel the same. I don't know what to do with myself when you're not around, I feel so loved and content and safe when you're with me. I love being in your arms, next to you, falling asleep with you, waking up with you, and yes, I'm attracted to you the way a wife is to her husband. Yes, I want you, in fact I need you. I'm pretty sure I'm falling for you too." She smiled. "We need to work through our feeling together baby, and we need to take our time and get it right or it will end this family as we know it. You are in love with two of the most gorgeous women I know, and I'm trying to work out if there is a place for me that will make us all happy."

I sat up still cupping her ass in my hands and kissed her lips with all the passion I could muster. I squeezed her ass hard and got a moan in return. My hands moved under her shirt and up her back, pulling her tight to my chest. I nibbled her neck and kissed her ear, moving back to her lips. Mom was grinding down into my lap and the passion began rising. I slid my hands around to the front and cupped her big, braless tits. She growled in my ear and pushed herself away from me, her hands went to my shoulders and her arms straightened to put distance between us. She was panting and her face and her cleavage were flushed. I looked up from her boobs to her pretty blue eyes in confusion.

"Baby, we have to stop, we can't, it's too soon, and this is not how we take our time and get it right. If we don't cool it right now, I want you so bad and I won't be able to stop myself. So, I'm climbing off you right now and we are gonna get back before we get carried away and do something in the heat of the moment, I love you that much that I'll wait until we are sure about each other, now come on, let's go before I change my mind and climb back on."

Ok, ok, you're right, you're always right, but Jesus mom, I couldn't have stopped, I was thinking what you were, but I just couldn't stop. You are so beautiful and passionate, no way I coulda stopped." I explained.

"It's ok baby, I'm not sure how I mustered the strength to stop, but I did, and I'm damn serious about leaving now, because your words are quickly dissolving my resolve, so move it buster!" She exclaimed.

I rose to my feet and paused to get my boner positioned so I could function, drawing a smirk from my mother.

"Is that how you treat the men in your life, get them all worked up and then leaving hang 'in with blue balls?" I grinned.

"Only the ones that mean the most to me Baby." She giggled.

"Hey, I think you should give ol Dusty a rest and hitch him up to Buck and let him trail along behind us. Buck is good to carry us both." I said as I wiggled my eyebrows.

She giggled again and said, "Do you think you can behave yourself?"

"Probably, but we won't know if we don't try." I smirked.

"Ok, but I'm calling dibs on the saddle, you can ride the rump." She said as she pointed to Buck's hind end.

"You drive a hard bargain, but it's a deal!" I replied.

"I believe you're the one with the HARD bargain!" She giggled as she straddled Buck.

I just shook my head as she pulled her foot from the stirrup so I could climb on behind her.

I reach around her and tied Dusty's reins to the saddle horn and mom clicked her tongue prompting Buck into a trot.

I wrapped Mom's waist with my arms, placed my chin over her shoulder. About one hundred yards into the trot, my eyes were drawn to her bobbling boobs. She had one arm under her boobs trying to keep them under control. I snickered in her ear and said, "Bet you're rethinking your decision to forego the bra about now, aren't you?"

"All Buck wants to do is trot." She complained.

"Yep, I trained him well." I smirked.

She responded with a playful elbow to my ribs.

"I know just how to fix your problem." I reached up under her shirt and fully cupped her big tits in my hands, holding them still as we trotted along.

"Oh God that's much better, even though I know you have ulterior motives, I do appreciate your ingenuity, but really, this ol horse will listen to you if you just tell him to gallop or walk, either one."

"Yup, he would, but where's the fun in that." I said giving her boobs a good squeeze. She laid her head back on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"You know you're an onery shit, don't you?" She smiled.

"I'm just being practical and solving a problem that you have, because I love so much and would do anything for you Mom." I smirked.

She just giggled and kissed me.

We made the ride back to the barn and unsaddled the horses, gave them each an apple and turned them loose in the pasture.

Mom turned to me a put her tits in my chest and hugged me, when we parted, she said," Remember, you promised not to kick the shit outta Mike, Baby. You also promised that we would go slow and work out our feelings together and talk to each other about it."

"I know Mom, I'm not thrilled about the promise I made to you about Mike, but I'll honor it and as for the other, I'm so looking forward to exploring our feelings together and doing what's right." I replied as I kissed her softly on the lips."

"Good! Let's get these animals taken care of and if the girls aren't back, we can grab some lunch at Dicky's!"

"Sounds good Mom."

Your feedback is important to me, I'm trying to decide if I've cognitively declined to the point that I should retire the keyboard. I'll be using any feedback I receive to guide me, before I write Ch. 12. Hopefully someone is still interested.

--Delmar--

12