Ellie Gets Transformed Further

Story Info
Ellie's experience at the farm continues at school.
5.3k words
4.27
94.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS STORY IS AGED 18 OR OLDER.

It had been a few months since the event at the farm. The boys had largely lost interest by now, though she still got the occasional pinch on her butt, always eliciting a long moo from her. It made her blush fiercely, but the boys seemed to like it, and Ellie didn't want to be a killjoy.

She walked into school after the Easter holidays excited for a new term. She wore her usual uniform, a short skirt that fell just below her tight butt, and a shirt with one button done up and the bottom tied in a knot under her cute titties. This wasn't the normal uniform code, but the teachers had given Ellie her own special uniform to follow. Some of the girls got mad at her for it but it wasn't her choice! She said hi to a few of her male friends as she walked into form. They were always so nervous that they never made eye contact with her, staring at her chest instead, Ellie found it very cute. Ellie went into form, a special classroom for repeats and starting chatting with her friends.

Suddenly she felt a hand grab her ass cheek under her skirt and squeeze it.

"Mooooooo," She said, unable to stop herself.

"Hey Milky," The perpetrator said, "your tits are looking great today."

Ellie turned around, it was Brad, also on the football team. He'd also been there at the farm.

"Thank you, Brad," She smiled. The first few times people had complimented her tits and ass she'd said that it sounded a bit inappropriate, but after a teacher had spanked her for being "ungrateful for compliments" she'd learned to be less vain and take the praise with a smile.

"Here," He pulled a bottle with what looked like a milkshake out of his bag, "I made this for you, you should drink it."

"Oh, it's ok," Ellie thanked him, "I'm not that thirsty."

"That's fine," Brad said, "You can drink it throughout the day."

"But I've already got my water bottle."

"Yeah, but this drink is much nicer. It even looks a bit like cum," He said shaking the white, milky liquid, "You can pretend you're sucking a cock, like back on the farm."

"Brad that's so inna-" As Ellie opened her to mouth to gasp her disapproval Brad pushed the bottle in between her lips. He cradled his other hand behind her head to stop her pulling away and began squeezing the contents of the bottle into her mouth. With no other option, Ellie started gulping it down, it was a good thing she didn't have a gag reflex. Ellie hadn't realise how much Brad wanted her to try this drink!

"Good girl," He murmured, stroking her hair as Ellie swallowed squeeze after squeeze of the liquid. It tasted like a thick cream, but sweeter, with a more interesting flavour to it.

"I'll see you tomorrow Milky," Brad smiled after she'd emptied the bottle and gave her tit a quick squeeze of before walking away.

Ellie blushed as she led out a high pitched "moo".

"You shouldn't let the boys do that to you, Ellie, you don't need to be so submissive all the time," One of her friends told her disapprovingly.

"No, it's my own fault for dressing like this," Ellie excused the boys, "We can't expect them to keep their hormones in check so easily."

The next few days followed similarly, Brad approached her each morning and fed her the milkshake he'd made her. She didn't argue after the first day, as she didn't want to be rude. She'd noticed that she preferred the taste every time she tried it. One day, Ellie woke up to realise that her tits had grown. Quite significantly too. They were at least a full cup size bigger, and felt very heavy, almost denser. Ellie tried on a few bras, but her big tits made it so that none fit anymore. Hoping she wouldn't get in trouble, she decided to forgo a bra all together, tying her biggest white shirt under her large naked tits. When she walked into form she started anxiously looking around for Brad. Over the past few days she'd actually started craving the morning milkshake. Brad came in a few minutes later.

"Hey Milky," he said sitting next to her, "Your tits look massive today."

"Thank you," She beamed, "Do you have my drink?" She asked anxiously.

"Of course I do, but unfortunately I was out of bottles, and had to put it in something a little different, so you might not want it anymore."

Ellie wasn't sure what could be bad enough to warrant that, she really wanted her milkshake.

Brad reached into his bag and pulled out a large dildo out of his bag, it was 14 inches long and incredibly girthy, with veins all of it. At the tip there was a hole.

"It was the only thing I had that could hold all the liquid Milky sorry." He told her.

"You didn't have anything else?" She asked, surprised at Brad's suggestion.

"Like I said, nothing that fit the whole milkshake," He said apologetically.

"Um, ok then," She agreed. It didn't seem to occur to her that Brad could have put the liquid in two smaller bottles.

He handed her the dildo.

"Wait Brad," She said giving him puppy dog eyes, "Could you feed it to me please? It's just so big."

"Of course I can Milky," He smiled.

He held her head and pushed the dildo in and out of her mouth, sliding it right down her throat. The class watched as Ellie deepthroated the sex toy right in front of them. Most of the class just sniggered and turned away, having become used to Ellie's frequent, inadvertent slutty displays. Ellie sucked and licked at the dildo until every last drop was drained.

"Thank you Brad," She smiled, creamy milkshake dripping out of the corner of her mouth.

Her first period was history. She sat the same seat in most of her lessons, the one directly in front of the teacher's desk. As the lesson progressed, she felt her tits grow heavier and heavier. Near the end of the lesson one of the girls sitting next to her, Mary, leaned over and whispered to her.

"Omg Ellie I didn't know you were pregnant."

Ellie turned to her, surprised.

"What do you mean?" She asked her classmate.

"Your tits are like way bigger, and you're leaking."

Ellie looked down in surprise to see wet patches on her white shirt, exposing her big nipples.

"Oh my gosh!" Ellie gasped, "What do I do?"

"You need to pump," Mary urged, "Remember what happened to Melissa!"

"What happened to Melissa?" Ellie asked.

"Didn't you hear? She got pregnant and Principle Tillett expelled

].. He said that teenage pregnancy looks bad."

When Ellie got home she quickly did a pregnancy test. It was negative. This made sense. Ellie took birth control and frequently had to buy plan B to deal with all the cum that somehow ended up in her pussy. That didn't explain her leaky nipples though. She tried to think of what had changed in her schedule recently that could cause it but nothing came to mind. All of the thinking had made her tired, so she decided to just go to bed, and wait and see what tomorrow brought.

The next day her tits were even bigger. It took effort just to sit up, they were bigger than watermelons, and felt even heavier. Her areolas alone were the size of her boobs the week before. Not even her school shirts fit her now, bra or no bra. She put lots of nipple tape over her boobs to stop the leaking and covered up with a big winter coat. On the way to school she stopped by a charity shop and bought a white XXXL men's shirt, though the transaction was not as smooth as she'd hoped. In her hurry to get out the door she'd forgotten her purse and phone, so had no way to pay.

"Please sir," She begged, "I'll pay right after school."

"How can I trust you? You might run off with it." The shopkeeper responded.

Ellie sighed in defeat. She supposed she'd have to return the shirt and keep the winter coat on all day at school. As she went to remove it in the changing room the shopkeeper called out.

"You can't return it miss, once underwear is tried on it must be purchased."

"But this isn't underwear!" Ellie responded exasperated.

"No but you aren't wearing a bra," He responded.

Ellie lowered her head, ashamed.

"But sir I don't have the money for the shirt."

"Then I suppose I'll have to call the police."

"No no no!" Ellie called out. Not only would that make her late for school, but the last time she'd interacted with the police they'd blindfolded her for "safety" and then made her suck on a very strange breathalyser.

"There is another way," The shopkeeper mused, "You could help me try out some merchandise, that should cover the cost."

Ellie sighed, but knew there was no other way out, and so agreed.

The shopkeeper led Ellie into the back.

"Ok first, we have some bikinis."

Ellie knew that the small top wouldn't fit over her now ginormous breasts but didn't want to argue with the scary man anymore.

"Can you turn around please?" She asked.

"So you can run off with the shirt and the bikini?" He laughed, "Fat chance."

Ellie supposed that that was true, he had to protect his product. She slowly untied the knot she'd tied in the shirt and slipped it off.

"You'll need to take off the nipple tape too young lady," The shopkeeper reminded her, "People don't wear nipple tape with bikinis."

"Of course," Ellie replied, feeling silly. She quickly peeled off the nipple tape before dropping her skirt and panties.

The shopkeeper must have been hungry, Ellie thought, because he was practically drooling as she wiggled into the bikini bottoms. They fit relatively easily, though they were definitely tight on her perky butt. The top however was hopeless. She tried fitting one of her large breasts into the suit but the small triangle of fabric barely covered her areolas.

"Here let me help," The shopkeeper offered.

That's nice of him, Ellie thought as he grabbed a tit and tried to force it into the bikini.

"Moo!" Ellie squealed at the groping.

The shopkeeper gave Ellie a funny look.

"Sorry," Ellie said blushing fiercely, "I can't help it."

Ellie mooed a few more times as the shopkeeper tried to fit the bikini top on. Eventually he gave up.

"Oh well, we'll move on to the next thing," He relinquished.

He dug around in the boxes around the back until he found what he was looking for, a large dildo. It wasn't as big as the massive 14 inch one Brad had used to feed the milkshake to her, but still about 8 or 9 inches.

"We get a wide variety of things here, and need to make sure they all work," He explained to the schoolgirl, "We test dildos by having product testers such as yourself use them to see if they incite an orgasm or not."

"Oh!" Ellie said, slightly shocked.

"How else would we test them?" The shopkeeper said condescendingly, making it sound obvious.

"Yes, I suppose you're right," Ellie said.

She sat down on a stool and raised her legs slightly. She asked for the dildo. The shopkeeper spat on it and slowly slid it into her soft, welcoming pussy.

It was big, but Ellie had had far bigger, many times before, and her pussy quickly accommodated to the large phallus. The shopkeeper starting speeding up, slamming the toy into her pussy with force, holding her back with his other hand to stop her falling off the stool. Ellie gasped and squeaked as she felt it hit the back of her pussy multiple times. As it had been a couple of days since her last orgasm, it didn't take long until the shopkeeper's thrusts started to build to her cumming.

"Moooooooo," She let out as she came loudly. As she did so she felt a large stream of liquid spray from out her pussy across the room. Her treatment at the farm had also caused her to squirt quite violently when she came, she noticed now.

"You're a little freak," The shopkeeper laughed as he went to pick up the next product. Ellie's face burned with humiliation.

"Last one," He promised, "It's an oil meant to be used during sex. We're going to try this one together."

"Wow thanks for the help, sir," Ellie smiled, "How do we test this one."

In response, the shopkeeper upturned the bottle and started drizzling oil over Ellie's mammoth tits. He then put the bottle down and started massaging the oil into her large breasts. Ellie couldn't hold back a moan as the oil was spread over her tits. The shopkeeper then dropped his trousers, revealing his cock. It looked to be about 6 inches, quite small by Ellie's standards.

"Press your tits together slut," He ordered.

"Um sir I don't think you should be calling me that," Ellie frowned.

"Shut up slut," The shopkeeper said, as he slipped his hard cock in between Ellie's oily tits, "I'm basically your manager now, and the manager can call the employees whatever they like."

"Yes sir sorry sir," Ellie said, lowering her head as the shopkeeper rapidly thrusted his cock in between her boobs.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," He demanded.

Ellie did as she was told, she was sure he knew best how to test products. Ellie's eyes widened in shock as the shopkeeper started slamming his cock right through her tits and into Ellie's mouth. Ellie held her head in place like a good girl, allowing him to rub the tip of his cock on her pretty little schoolgirl tongue after each thrust. Eventually she could tell he was nearing orgasm. She tilted her head away as he came, plastering the top of her tits, as well as her cleavage in cum.

"Alright, out you get," The shopkeeper ordered.

Knowing she was already late for school, she quickly pulled on her shirt and skirt.

"Where are my panties?" she asked the shopkeeper.

"You can come back and look for them after school," He said.

"But I need them now!" She replied.

The man lifted up the back of Ellie's skirt and gave her three swift spanks on her butt.

"Out of the shop now," He ordered.

"Yes sir," She pouted, leaving before he bent her over his knee. She would have to go without panties for the day.

"Also," He called out after her as she walked away, "You should consider volunteering here, we could use more people like you."

Ellie might have made it to school on time on a different day, but her new G cup tits made it hard to move with any real speed. As it was, Ellie arrived at school half an hour late, with her shirt sticking to upper body, and her exposed cleavage covered in dry cum. She slipped into history again and took her seat next to Mary.

"Wow, they look even bigger than yesterday Ellie," Mary told her as she sat down, "you need to deal with that or Principle Tillett will probably expel you."

"But I'm not pregnant!" Ellie said distressed.

"It doesn't matter, it's all about public image, and you're definitely lactating."

Ellie looked down in shock to see that she was leaking so much milk it had soaked through the shirt already. She couldn't get expelled! She'd already failed her A levels once, and it had taken a whole summer of private tutoring with Principle Tillett to be allowed back in. The tutoring sessions had been extra taxing as Principle Tillett had insisted he was not able to tutor effectively while erect, meaning Ellie had to deal with his (surprisingly frequent) erections to make sure she was learning properly.

"Quick!" Mary urged, "Go pump the milk, it might make your boobs go back to normal."

Ellie put her hand up and asked to go to the toilet. As she left the classroom she saw Principle Tillett talking to someone in the corridor. He turned and saw her.

"Ah Miss Russell," He called out, "I've been meaning to talk to you."

Ellie pretended not to hear him by turning around and heading for the door. As she turned a corner she bumped into another student. Looking up, she saw it was Brad. Even though she hadn't stumbled he grabbed her butt to steady her.

"Hey Milky, you need help pumping?" He asked her.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I uhh, saw your tits leaking yesterday," He answered.

"Miss Russell, I want to talk to you!" Principle Tillett called out.

"Quick," Brad said, steering Ellie down the corridor by her waist, "I know somewhere he'll never go."

Ellie allowed Brad to lead her away from the principle and down to the boys' changing rooms.

"Before we go any further, you have to take all your clothes off," Brad explained.

"I do?" She asked.

"Yeah," Brad answered, "it's the boys' showers."

Ellie stripped her sticky shirt off and pulled down her skirt. She watched as Brad took his own trousers off, revealing his long flaccid cock.

"Here, I'll take those," He said, gesturing at her clothes. Ellie handed him her outfit and watched as he threw her shirt and skirt into a nearby bush.

"Hey my clo-" Ellie went to complain before being pushed into the showers. The air was humid, as about 12 boys stood washing their naked bodies, their large cocks swinging between their legs.

"Tillett will never come in here," Brad explained, pulling her under the water.

Ellie figured she might as well wash the cum and oil off her ginormous tits and asked the boys if any of them had body wash.

"Here," One of the boys said, stepping forward, squirting shower gel on to her tits and massaging them. The football team were always so helpful with her.

"Why are your tits so dirty anyway?" He asked Ellie as she moaned slightly at the smooth touch.

Ellie explained the situation in the charity shop as they stroked their cocks. This was to keep them clean Ellie assumed. The boys then asked her to help clean delicate areas. They explained her delicate female tongue did the best job in hard to reach areas. Ellie was reluctant but wanted to show her thanks for saving her from Tillett. She deftly worked her tongue around all their balls, sucking and licking where necessary.

"Ellie, do you need to pump?" One of the boys asked her.

Even during the shower her tits seemed to have grown a size. She was leaking so much the milk was pooling around her feet.

"I do, but I don't have a pump," She frowned.

"That's ok," Brad responded, "We learned how to milk you at the farm remember."

"Um, I don't know if that's the best idea," Ellie responded.

"Grab her legs boys," Brad instructed, as they picked her up by the arms and legs. Despite hanging at least a foot off the floor, her nipples scraped the ground, leaving puddles of milk with every touch. Ellie felt like her boobs were about to burst.

"On your hands and knees Milky," Brad instructed.

"Moo," She acknowledged, getting into milking position, his voice was just so commanding.

"Get the buckets," Brad instructed two of his teammates. They returned with two metal pails. Ellie didn't know why they had them lying around, it was almost like they were prepared. But her boobs were too sore for her too care. She mooed at them to hurry up and tried to lift her big tits into the air so the buckets could be slid underneath. In the end, her boobs were too big, so it ended up with each tit sitting in a bucket, flesh spilling out the rims. Two more boys, still naked, grabbed her tits and started squeezing. The relief was immediate, thick streams of creamy milk squirted out of her engorged nipples into the bottom of the pails. Ellie mooed a sigh of relief as her tits started to lose volume. Within 30 seconds, both pails were full of fresh breast milk. The buckets were swapped out and the process repeated.

"Good cow," Brad praised her, stroking her butt. Her pussy was soaking wet, and puffy with desire as she filled up another two buckets. On the 5th and 6th buckets however, she heard the door to the changing rooms swing open.

"Boys what in the hell are you doing?" She heard the coach call out as he got closer, "Practice started 20 minutes ago."

The boys jumped up from their positions as the coach walked in.

"Is there another slut distracting you?" The coach asked.

"Yes sir," One of the boys responded, "She insisted we milk her."

Ellie went to argue against this but her mind was still a bit cloudy and all that came out was a weak moo.

"Alright well get to practice, I'll take this whore to the principle." He made her stand up and started marching her to the door.

12