Ellie Gets Transformed Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I at least get dressed first please sir?" She asked the coach.

"Fine, but be quick."

Ellie managed to grab her skirt from Brad's box as she walked but her shirt was nowhere to be seen, so she walked to the principle offices in just her skirt, with her pussy on display.

Ellie was made to sit outside of the principle's office as he spoke with the coach about her predicament. A few minutes after he left, Brad returned carrying a pail of her milk and entered the office to talk with Mr Tillett. Ellie could hear talk of "induced lactation" and "pills Brad found online" but couldn't make sense of any of it. Lots of people walked past Ellie as she sat in just her skirt. Most of the girls gave her mean stares, and a few boys took photos. Some of the teachers decided they wanted to administer their own punishment before the principle did and ordered Ellie to face the wall before giving her a few sharp spanks on the bum, each one shaking a few more drops of milk from her boobs. Even though their size was reduced significantly, they were still full of milk. Eventually, Mr Tillett called her in.

"Miss Russell, we meet again," He beckoned her to sit down.

"I'm so sorry about all this Sir," Ellie assured him, "I really don't know how it's all happened."

"I'm sure it wasn't malicious Ellie," Tillett sympathised, "But we must consider the optics, you've already failed your A levels once, and now you're distracting our star athletes, I'm afraid we must ask you to find another school."

"No sir!" Ellie begged, "Please! There must be another way."

"Well I suppose there is one way," The principle relented.

"What?" Ellie asked, "I'll do anything."

"You still wouldn't receive any A levels," Tillett explained, "But we could hire you for a year or two, and you can still leave with qualifications."

"Omg thank you thank you sir," Ellie squealed, "What's the job, do you want me to try teaching?"

"God no," The principle laughed, "We'd never let a bimbo like you teach anyone."

Ellie pouted.

"No, I tried your milk though, and I have to say it was delicious," Tillett said, "And Coach thinks it will provide a nutritious snack for his athletes, so as long as you keep producing milk for the school, we will be happy to hire you as intern. We could also use for lots of other small jobs, such as stress relief."

"Wow, thank you Sir," Ellie smiled, that sounded much easier than teaching anyway.

"No worries, Ellie, I'm glad to help. You know you're one of my favourites."

He opened his arms to give her a hug. She skipped up and pressed her big nude tits against his chest.

"Now let's get you trained."

PART 2

Two teachers stood drinking coffee and talking about the upcoming exam season.

"Man this is too black for me," Mr Matthews complained.

"Oh you should try out the staff room's new milk dispenser," The other, Mr White suggested.

"I didn't know we had a new milk dispenser," Matthews remarked as he followed his colleague into the main staffroom, where the new dispenser stood in the corner.

Ellie wore a white skirt that fell a couple of inches below her pussy with nothing covering her large tits. Around the skirt hung a cute white apron with the "Enjoy the free milk 😊" printed on it in cow print. Her hands were kept behind her back and she wasn't wearing socks or shoes

"Wow," Matthews said. He placed his coffee under Ellie's cute pink nipple and gave her tit a squeeze. A quick squirt of milk shot out into the coffee. He gave it a taste.

"Wow that's amazing, it's so creamy," He said, quickly adding more, "does it ever run out?"

"Nah," White replied, "Milky here can make it all day can't you girl?" He reached her hand and rubbed her clit quickly. Ellie moaned and stuck her tongue out in response.

"We can just touch her like that?" The first teacher asked.

"Of course," The other answered, "She's not just a milk dispenser, one of her jobs is being a stress ball as well."

"Wow that's a great employee benefit," Matthews noted. He flipped her skirt up to find she wasn't wearing panties and stuck a finger in her pussy to test how wet she was, she was soaked as always.

"I'll catch up with you later White," Matthews told his colleague, "I want to give this new stress toy a try."

Matthews removed his trousers and underwear and thrust his cock into her glistening pussy. Ellie offered no reaction, as was her job requirement. Principle Tillett had explained that she was much too emotional, and said "no" far too often. She needed to stop getting worked up about things, and to do what she was told more often, and that this is what would make her good at her job. Tillet warned Ellie that any more disobedience or silliness on her part would result in her being forced to leave the school altogether. Ellie really didn't want this, and promised to be as obedient as possible. She was an object to be enjoyed, and was not to partake in any actions taken against her. As Matthews thrust into the office property, the door to the staff room opened and the American Football athletes all walked in, each carrying empty water bottles.

"Hi Milky," Brad smiled, "I've got your lunch here."

Going off of Farmer John's advice on good milk production, Ellie was being fed mainly cum. Brad held up the dildo bottle that all the athletes had helped fill up and Ellie dutifully opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out while Mr. Matthews continued to pound her pussy. Brad slipped the thick silicone cock in and out of Ellie's inviting mouth, and listened as she loudly gulped down all of the jizz inside.

"Good cow," Brad smiled and patted her on the head.

As he did so Matthews came loudly, tightly gripping each butt cheek as he did so. He pulled his now shining cock of Ellie's tight teenage cunt and wiped it on Ellie's stomach before walking away with his coffee as cum started dripping down her leg. One by one the boys stepped up and crammed Ellie's tits into their water bottle's, squeezing thick creamy milk into each one. She filled up all 12 with ease, despite each one being able to hold at least a litre. A few boys couldn't stand to witness the sight without jerking off. Two came on her stomach as they passed and one grabbed her hand to fill with jizz, which she received with a blank smile.

Later in the day, she stood between two teachers marking their work as they groped her ass and stuck their fingers up her tight butthole.

"Sir," She spoke her first words of day. It came out croaky due to all the cum inside, "May I use the bathroom."

"You're instructed to go to the toilet before arriving at school Miss Russell," Mr White responded, jamming his entire index finger up her arse as nonchalantly as if she were a cheap fidget toy. Ellie jumped slightly but managed to maintain composure.

"I know sir, I'm sorry, it's just that I've drunk a lot of extra cum today."

"Well, you can't use the teacher's bathrooms, you're just an intern."

"What about the normal ones Sir?" She asked, as Mr White wriggled his finger around, making her squirm.

"No they're for students," He dismissed her.

"Well then where do I go Sir?" She asked him.

"I guess you'll have to go in the sink." He said, clearly getting bored of the conversion as he tried to fit a second finger up her ass.

"The sink?!" Ellie opened her mouth to argue against the humiliating idea when she remembered what Tillett had warned her.

"Of course Sir, thank you."

Ellie walked into the main room where the kitchen sink was and climbed on the counter before hiking up her apron and skirt and squatting above it. A lot of teachers were still in the room, as were quite a few of the athletes, gathered around, chatting and drinking her breast milk. They turned their heads as they heard Ellie relieve herself into the sink. She tried to keep a professional expression like a good woman in business but couldn't stop her face burning up as several of her old teachers and classmates watched her piss into the sink. She spied a few boys filming the event, but hoped it was just to prove how dedicated it was.

After she cleaned up, her face still red with embarrassment, Principle Tillett called her into his office. He often did this in the afternoon, liking to have some time to himself with his favourite intern. Ellie performed several tasks for him during the afternoon and evening. In a business meeting, Ellie provided milky refreshments to his guests straight from the teat, several guests giving her butt tight squeezes as they sucked the milk from her nipples. Then he had her be his footrest as he read her book. Finally, he used her as a pen holder, having her bend over next to his desk, ass in the air. Whenever he wasn't using his pen, he stuck his biro into Ellie's teenage asshole. As 6pm rolled around Tillett stood up and stretched.

"Bedtime Milky," Tillett said, leading her into the room adjacent to his office. Producing so much milk meant that Ellie needed lots of sleep, and she'd have to be up at 6am to give Mr Tillett the milk for his cereal, and clean his cock and balls with her tongue.

Tillett raised the gate on a large pet cage and Ellie crawled in on her hands and knees.

"One last thing," Tillett remarked, pulling out a vibrating butt plug and dildo. He plugged both her pretty holes, dipping the butt plug into her pussy first to get it lubricated. She crawled further into the cage and cuddled into all the blankets Tillett had laid out for her.

"Sleep tight Ellie," Tillett said, closing the cage and turning both vibrators on via his phone to help simulate milk production. Orgasm after orgasm helped rock Ellie to sleep, she couldn't wait for tomorrow.

THE END

12