Ellie. Love the One You are With

Story Info
Ellie continues to serve her time and Anne.
4.4k words
4.07
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2, Ellie, love the one you are with.

This is a rework of a story I wrote a while ago, published and pulled down.

Author's Note: This is not a stand-alone story and should be read after you have read Ellie, serving her time.

Thank you to those I nagged over and over about this story. I hope you are pleased with this final result. Without your input and pushing, I would have never completed this.

To the readers, I hope you enjoy this work of fantasy fiction by an amateur writer. I would like to thank you and hope you have enjoyed my humble efforts. This is a porn story, any resemblance to real persons, places, or events was not intended. I have never been to jail and never did hard drugs, so remember this is pure fantasy.

This is set a few months after Ellie, serves her time.

A little time later...

Anne smiled back at Stan, her husband of many years. The day was warm, and the park was crowded. The sunlight sparkled off the water as Stan held her tight. She wanted to stay right there for the rest of her life.

Then suddenly Stan grabbed her breast. In public. He squeezed hard, and before she could say anything, he was biting her neck.

Stan mumbled something; Ellie didn't understand it. His voice sounded strange. It was female in tone, but harsh.

"Wake the fuck-up, Bitch, I need to piss."

Ellie was instantly awake. She moved out of the bed. Naked as always, she moved to the single toilet in the room and sat on her knees, waiting.

Soon, Anne moved over and sat to pee. Stroking Ellie's head, like a pet. Once done, Anne stood and faced Ellie.

"Clean me up, Bitch."

And Ellie did, wondering what time it was, but not really caring. She simply did the task that Anne had over the last few weeks had made her do. Unwillingly at first, but now with compliance and without resistance.

Also without the complete heavy-handed way it had begun. Ellie had adapted to the role Anne wanted her to have.

Ellie cringed when she felt Anne's hand in her hair. She knew what that meant, even with lights out. Sure enough, Anne stepped back and pulled Ellie with her as she moved back to the bed. Ellie crawled along on her hands and knees. Anne says to herself more than Ellie.

"Damn, that tongue is just what I need."

Anne sat on the bed, legs wide. Uncaring how it looked. She held a fist full of Ellie's hair as she looked at her slut on her hands and knees. She raised her hand as she pulled up Ellie's head. She repeated herself as she slapped Ellie four times hard.

"Beg for it "

Ellie begged, despite feeling humiliated already. Anne seemed to get an extra thrill from making Ellie feel so inferior, as she felt now. She knew others would hear her too in the silence of the night. They would hear the slaps and her voice begging to lick this perverted woman's pussy and ass. Like most nights, they soon heard Anne's muffled moans as well.

Once Anne felt good enough, she simply pushed Ellie back and away. Then Anne stretched out on Ellie's bed with her back to Ellie.

"Sleep on the floor tonight, Bitch."

Ellie said nothing, there wasn't anything to say now. Her attempts at standing up to Anne had caused her more trouble. As Ellie moved sideways and backwards towards the wall and her bed. She was now at Anne's feet, her back against the concrete wall.

Ellie sat, thinking about how much had changed in such a short time. Before coming here she had been no angel for sure, but she had never cheated on Stan. And before him, she had not had that many lovers. Eight men total, counting Stan, and she had only made out with two women. They both had been in college. One was at a party to the cheers of other party goers, which had also made Ellie stop. The other was after a night of drinking and if her roommate had not come home she may have let that go further. That had been the extent of her bi explorations until she was sentenced to this place. She was now a concubine to a very wicked woman and also being used by a counselor here. And worse, they worked together.

As Ellie sat there she began to rub her pussy. Despite it all, these people, the things she has done, and this place has changed her sexual desires and her libido. Her sex drive had never been so high. Perhaps it was the control that both Anne and Counselor Johnston had over her, she wasn't exactly sure. Eventually Ellie drifted off to sleep.

The next morning consisted of her new normal. Ellie took care of Anne before heading off to breakfast and then to work in the library. Re-shelving returned books gave her time to think about her upcoming counseling session. Lately Counselor Johnston had been asking Ellie for more than just the tri-weekly blow job she gave him. Even though she knew she was still cheating on her husband by blowing him, along with C.O. Curtis, and of course being with Anne and her crew. Still Ellie felt she had to draw the line somewhere in all of this, regardless of the reasoning she told herself.

As lunch approached, Counselor Johnston approached her. He looked around, then stepped closer. His eyes on hers, his voice low as he spoke.

"I hope you gave my offer some thought. I know you have been missing your husband. Better than calling from a collect call phone."

Before Ellie could answer, Johnston turned and left, telling her a time for their counseling session as he went.

No one was at the end of the short hallway as Ellie turned to head down it to her counseling session after lunch. This was not all that unusual, but Ellie still noticed it.

She knocked on the door and was told to come in. She stood next to the chair she normally sat in, her hand already on the flap of her prison jumper but Johnston told her to sit.

"Please sit, let's talk first. Do you smoke?"

He held up a joint, a smile on his face.

"Don't worry I am not trying to entrap you. I know you are stressed out, and I offer it as a peace offering, provided you smoke it here."

Ellie had rarely smoked pot in her past. She had liked the high, but it was not something she had never done regularly. Ellie thought that getting high might just be nice to get her though blowing this man while she missed her husband.

"Yeah, I would like that. Just this one time."

Ellie took the joint from him and let him light it up. She took a big hit and offered it to him. He refused.

"No, no. It is all yours. We get tested for that."

He stood up and walked over to the light switch and an overhead exhaust fan came on. He watched the married woman take another hit and looked at the joint and then him.

Ellie did not have much experience with pot, but this joint was different. She felt high in a way she never had before. The noise of the fan seemed to pound in her mind. She watched Counselor Johnston clear everything from his desk, except his phone. Calmly, without looking he then told her to strip.

"Take everything off. But take a big hit first."

Ellie did exactly as he had said, without hesitation or even thinking about it.

"Another hit and sit on my desk."

She did it. Feeling higher than she ever had before. He then took the joint and put it out. His hand on her pussy.

"Call home, talk sexy to him."

Ellie nodded as she dialed home as her Counselor rubbed her pussy. She knew this was so wrong, and yet she had no desire to stop him.

As soon as Stan answered, Ellie lied about getting special privilege to be able to call him privately from an office but that she did not have much time. As they both spoke about how much they missed each other, Counselor Johnston was kissing Ellie's neck and whispering in her ear.

"Talk sexy to him. Tell you miss his body."

Ellie told herself not to do it. That it was wrong; that this was wrong. But she felt so good from the joint and from the way Counselor Johnston was caressing her.

Then Counselor Johnston put the phone on speaker. He could hear Ellie's husband as he caressed her breast and kissed her neck.

Ellie put the phone handset down. Her body was reacting to the attention given her by the officer touching her now. The joint having the effect on her as Johnston had intended.

"Baby, I don't have much time. But I miss you so much. Your kisses on my neck. Your hands on my tits."

Stan looked at his cell phone, which was also on speaker. He thought, 'tits, she never called her breasts that.'

"Wow baby, someone is horny. I figured you would have a girlfriend."

He laughed, but the joke fell flat. Stan did not know why, but Ellie froze up until Johnston told her to keep going in her ear, as he undid his pants quietly. Then he placed Ellie's hand on his cock. She immediately began to stroke him.

"Baby, don't be silly. I wish I had your cock in my hand right now."

Stan laughed a little, "wow that would be wonderful. I put in for a special visit already, baby. Then we can have a little honeymoon time."

Ellie replied as she got off the desk, "I will give you anything you want baby. I want to suck that cock of yours dry."

Counselor Johnston was not sure if that was totally intended for Stan or him as Elite went on.

"My lips all over your wonderful thick cock baby."

She accidentally made a slurping sound.

"Ell, what was that hun?"

Ellie thought fast, "I am trying to make this seem more real. You could help out here baby. I am doing this for us."

They both let out a moan as Ellie went back down on Johnston.

"Oh Ell, I can imagine your lips on my cock. So soft and incredible," Stan said, his voice husky now.

"I need you so bad, Daddy," Ellie purred as she blew her tormentor while they had her faithful husband listen.

Ellie could imagine Stan stroking as they talked. His moans sounded real to her. She kept performing fellatio on Johnston, her hubby on the phone. Something inside her, her high mind, was changing. She was getting aroused by this. A sexual intoxication as Stan directed her.

Then Stan chimed in, playing along it seemed. "Swirl your tongue on my mushroom head, Ell...... yeah like that.....mmmmm suck on the head.......up and down the shaft "

Ellie did all of it, to Counselor Johnston, while letting out moans and saying little things back.

"Like this?.... Oh, yeah baby.....gladly baby...mmmmmmm, yeah."

Counselor Johnston suddenly stepped back. Spittle still connected Ellie to his wet shiny cock.

Ellie looked up confused as Stan's voice and encouragement came over the speaker.

Counselor Johnston gestured for Ellie to stand. When she did, he spun her quickly and pushed down on the desk. Then he kicked her legs apart while she exclaimed.

"Oh fuck me."

Stan looked over at the phone. He wondered if she had gotten herself off as he heard her moaning "yes, yes, yes". But before he could ask the phone went dead.

A woman, who bore a striking resemblance to Ellie looked up from between Stan's legs. Ellie's older sister then said.

"If she wasn't such a prude, I would say she has a boyfriend."

Stan smiled at her, "haha, miss twice a month? I should have married you, Nikki."

He reached down to stroke her cheek as she went back to sucking on his cock. " I was married then." She reminded him as she kissed his shaft.

In Counselor Johnston's office, Ellie was getting her first real cock in months. The first that was not her husband since before they dated.

Stan had never fucked Ellie like this. The Counselor held her hips as drove in and out of her, causing her breasts to be smashed into the desktop.

Ellie was loving it. Her mind no longer thinking about hurting Stan, only thinking about how good she felt from the joint and how good the sex was.

The desk rocked as Johnston slid easily in and out of the milf bent over his desk. Her moans and the way she was pushing back told him she liked it too. He made a mental note to make sure he had a joint on hand next time as well.

Soon he was close to climaxing. He debated pulling out and making her finish him with her mouth. Then he felt her pussy tighten on his cock, and she moaned out, louder than before.

"Oh fffuuucckkk...... fffuuuccckkk....I'mmm ccccuuuummmiiinnggg" She cried.

Ellie's climax shook her body. It seemed like forever since she had really climaxed and not been forced to humiliate herself to have a small one. This one rocked her. Her legs trembled, and her knees got weak.

Her mind so relaxed from the joint, loving how she felt at this exact moment that she wanted this escape more often. Strangely, even after just talking to Stan, her mind then went to another person. Ellie wondered what Anne would say about all this.

Then she heard Johnston's announcement of his climax.

"Mmmm, Fuck bitch I am going to cum now too."

Johnston's cock erupted deep into Ellie's pussy. She could feel him throbbing inside her as she thought, Fuck, he isn't wearing a condom.

Johnston stood there a moment, his softening cock slowly sliding out. His hands rubbing Ellie's back. Once his cock finally slid out, Johnston moved around the desk, his hand still on her back. Lightly, not holding her in place, but Ellie did not move.

Ellie was still enjoying the bliss of the high and the orgasm. She looked up at Johnston as he appeared next to her. She smiled up at him with glassy eyes. He simply said to her,

"Clean my cock bitch."

And Ellie leaned to the edge of the desk. Her mouth opened. Ellie's only thought was that she should do that even though she had never had ever sucked a cock after it had been in her. She chuckled slightly, but then before the thought formed completely Johnston had his cock rubbing her lips.

She licked him all over his cock. Furthermore, she had tasted herself before, licking her own fingers or a lover's finger, but this was different and she kind of liked it.

Then Counselor Johnston told her to get dressed and go. He redressed as well, then he cleaned up his desktop, ignoring Ellie. She left and went back to the library, still high but her buzz beginning to wane.

At dinner, Anne was distant and not talkative with Ellie. But nothing that Ellie had not seen a few times before.

When they got back to their cell, Anne went off on Ellie. Anne spun on Ellie and slapped Ellie so hard she almost fell over.

Then Anne grabbed Ellie by the hair, before she could even recover and lifting Ellie up, Anne drove a knee into Ellie's stomach. The whole time yelling at Ellie about how she had taken care of Ellie protected her. While shaking and slapping Ellie.

"And you go and fuck Johnston? Really?"

Anne didn't let Ellie answer her, "Just shut the fuck up, you cheating bitch!"

Ellie was so hurt and confused, Anne had made her cheat on her Husband. Daily they had sex. Sometimes more than once. Ellie's neck and breasts were forever marked by Anne, or so it seemed.

Anne slapped Ellie a few more times. She was now sitting atop Ellie as she slapped Ellie as she yelled, "I loved you!" Suddenly Anne was off Ellie. Ellie lay there stunned and dazed.

A Guard kneeled to look Ellie over, "You hurt, Smith?"

Ellie said "No," while she sat up and the guard ordered the audience gone.

"She will be gone for a day, maybe more. You want a move?"

Ellie shook her head no. She looked in the small cracked mirror. Her lip, nose, and Left eye swollen. The female guard came over and turned her. Then the guard examined Ellie's face. Then patted Ellie down. "You are fine." Then she left, shutting the cell door.

Ellie sat on Anne's bed. The one they had been sharing and cried. Hearing Anne's words in her head over and over. "I loved you," Anne had said. Ellie realized as she sat there, that she loved Anne too.

So when the guards returned to question her, Ellie simply stated it was a lovers quarrel that got out of hand. Ellie got an eye roll, a smirk and a "no shit" from the Guards. They searched the cell, asked more questions but finally left.

When lights came out later, Ellie felt very alone. Not since her first days here had she slept alone. As sleep eluded her, Ellie could hear muffled moans of sex.

Her mind drifted to Stan. She missed him dearly. She hoped he was holding on, for them, for the kids. 'Oh God, will you forgive me, Stan?'

Then she thought about Anne. Their relationship was wrong. Ellie knew it, not only because she was married and not because it was a lesbian relationship. 'I am a sex slave of hers. But Anne said she loved me.'

The thoughts swirled in Ellie's mind. 'Am I still feeling the effects of that joint?' Ellie wondered as she sniffed her pillow and thought of Anne. Ellie began to rub herself as she sniffed her pillow.

Breathing in Anne's scent as she fingered her wet pussy. Ellie removed her thin blanket, exposing her nude body.

Then she moved the pillow between her legs and began to grind herself on it.

Ellie thought of Stan. She thought about how good it felt to get laid by Counselor Johnston. But her lusty thoughts were mostly on Anne and how turned on Anne made Ellie feel. No one had ever treated her like Anne. No one had ever used Ellie as a sex toy, like Anne.

Soon Ellie was face down, humping her pillow like mad. A hand over her mouth to quiet her moans as she rode her pillow to orgasm.

The next day, Anne was brought back. Her face resembled Ellie's with the bruising. They stood apart as the Guards returning gave them the, "We will not tolerate troublemakers" speech.

Tears formed in each woman's eyes as they listened and waited to be alone. Ellie mouthed "I love you and missed you." Anne smiled and nodded.

As soon as they were alone, they embraced, kissed and said not a word as they made out with tender yet passionate kisses. Anne was careful of the physical damage that had been done.

For the first time, they made love. Not the rough sex that Anne had forced on Ellie before.

Anne still led as they undressed and touched each other's bodies. Rubbing themselves on the other one. Each moaning in concert with the other one and their actions until they both orgasmed and then orgasmed again.

Ellie avoided her counseling sessions and Counselor Johnston. Instead, Anne and Ellie seemed to always find a way to slip off alone in different places.

Anne was pleasantly surprised to find how horny Ellie got if she was high, as they began to smoke pot when Anne had some.

Then one day, Ellie made it back to her cell. She was shocked and jealous, at first, to find Anne in bed with a heavier set woman. Anne smiled at Ellie.

"There you are. Strip. NOW!"

Ellie did not hesitate. And soon was naked and standing next to Anne. Anne was getting her pussy licked by the heavier woman. Anne asked to see Ellie's eyes and smiled as they were still glassy from the joint they had smoked earlier.

"I worked out a deal." Anne moaned. "I got you a gift to remember me by." Then Anne arched her back and Ellie knew Anne was climaxing as she moaned. Ellie felt herself getting wet as she watched, wishing she was the one giving Anne pleasure not this other woman.

Once Anne was satisfied with the woman's attention to her, Anne ordered Ellie to kneel by her bed. The heavier woman grabbed a bag and sat on Ellie's bed.

An hour and a half later, Ellie had her first tattoo. It was a heart with the name Anne under it, on the inside of her left breast, any top that showed cleavage would reveal it. Ellie giggled as it happened, like it was not real.

Once it was done, Anne inspected it. "Ok, my Bitch, time to pay Elsie."

Elsie leaned back on the bed, and Ellie knew how she was expected to pay immediately.

She did enjoy "paying" the heavy set woman by orally servicing her. Ellie noticed Anne watching intently, and it really turned her on.

That and the feeling of Anne rubbing her ass and between her legs. Ellie moaned loudly as she licked the strange woman's pussy while she was toyed with by her lesbian lover.

12