Ellie. Love the One You are With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after that, Ellie came back to the cell to either find Anne with another woman or see one leaving as she got close. There were a few, but one woman was there more than once. She gave Ellie stares, more like glares, and then a knowing smile.

Twice when Ellie asked Anne about it, she was told, "You still get my pussy too, so shut up about it." And then her face was ridden hard soon after.

Ellie's next call home was made without Counselor Johnston's so-called help. Ellie was surprised that her sister Nikki was there, but was grateful to hear her voice. They talked about a possible visit, but Nikki came back with, "Well, it should be Stan the first time. He's just a man and is probably desperate to have sex with you again, rather than just with himself."

Nikki then let out a laugh as she rubbed Stan's arm. Ellie giggled too, a little embarrassed at her sister's forward talk. Nikki was always the more outgoing one, Ellie knew that. Ellie was glad that her sister was looking in on Stan.

Ellie composed herself, and she readily agreed, she truly did miss her Husband in the nightmare her life had become. She could not see that her Husband and Sister were in bed together, after having just made love. They said their goodbye's, with Stan promising to look into visitations, the special kind.

As they hung up, after the quick goodbye due to the lack of time allowed, Ellie made her way back to her cell. Ellie was feeling guilty for lying to Stan and also Nikki about not having "jail sex" as they, Stan and particularly Nikki, were calling it. Ellie promised herself she would make it up to Stan when she was free. Then remembering her tattoo, Ellie winced and paused in the hallway a few moments.

Ellie could not see that her own Husband and her Sister were in bed together, trying not to laugh as Nikki had just teased her sister. Nikki put the phone down and put her hand on Stan's cock. "Imagine I'm Ellie this time," she said to her brother-in-law.

Then Nikki had moved down Stan's torso and began blowing her lover, her own sister's hubby. "I don't believe for a second she isn't having sex in there," Nikki said as she pleasured her lover, "I bet she has a few girlfriends by now."

Stan chuckled and moaned at Nikki's words and talented mouth. "Oh fuck Nikki. Oh, fuck yes."

A year later (or close to that)

Ellie looked at herself in the mirror. She looked tired, and she was tired. This place was changing her. She knew it deep down, but could not stop it from happening. Ellie thought back, just a few months ago. Stan had come for their conjugal visit.

Once Stan had seen her tattoo of a heart with the name "Anne" he had rightfully exploded. Ellie had tried to explain. Tell him how this place really was, But Ellie saw the hurt in his eyes. She felt the change between them, despite the pleas and reassurances. Now, when Ellie was able to talk to him on the phone, her sister Nikki seemed to always be there.

Ellie trusted Nikki, and she trusted Stan. Still deep down, in the rare moments alone with her thoughts, Ellie did wonder. 'Could they? Would they?'

Ellie always came up with reasons why it was not happening, reasoning it out in her own rationale. 'Stan hated to cook, Nikki was a decent cook and hated to cook for just her or their parents.'

Ellie's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Anne's voice. "Where the fuck you been today?"

Ellie told her lover, who had been lately making Ellie sleep in her own bed alone, that she had been working in the library all day. Not only was Ellie having troubles outside this place, her tormentor, and lover was looking and acting differently towards her. Ellie was losing her ability to cope.

The wind was knocked out of Ellie a moment later. "I told you before to never fucking lie to me, bitch!" Then Anne gave Ellie a backhand. "You were fucking him again, Tell me true!"

Anne was right, Ellie had gone to see Counselor Johnston again and yes she had fucked him again. But how did Anne know, she wondered in her dazed state. Ellie confessed, "Yes, I needed to talk, but it went too far."

"You got that right, you stupid pig."

Anne then turned away, "You could have fucking talked to me." And Anne then walked away, and Ellie did not see her until dinner time.

It took time, but the pair found a way to make their relationship work for them, in their way. Ellie did her best to distance herself from Counselor Johnston and did her best to reach out to Stan, knowing her life was really outside of her current residence. Ellie had no idea that Stan was seeing Nikki more and more. They hid it from the kids as best they could, but their affair continued, like Ellie's did.

12