Ellie May's 4-H Project Pt. 02: Flame Whoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the Tesla key fob off the ring. Smiling, Rango took it, and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Be careful with that." I scolded, knowing that Rango now literally held the electronic key to my freedom. Ignoring me, Rango roughly grabbed the purse out of my hands and dropped it into the trunk. I barely had time to step back as Rango quickly dropped the rear "floor" back into place, hiding all my clothes, money, and identification from view. "Lookee there," Rango chuckled. "Can't even see 'em no more. Like they anyn't even there."

I shuddered as Rango slammed the trunk lid down, locking my freedom in the trunk of a car for which I no longer had the key. I'd forgotten how it felt to be totally at the mercy of a slave handler.

"Collar," he said, smiling as he held up the shock collar in front of my face, and waggled it back and forth.

"I can put it on," I protested.

"Collar," he repeated, more loudly and firmly. I decided it wasn't worth the fight--I actually enjoyed having Rango dominate me, although I didn't want to give up control over him. Kneeling down on the asphalt parking lot pavement, I presented my neck for the collar, wincing as he CLICKED the lock shut and locked it into place. The two electrical contacts dug into my neck. After that, I knelt before him, legs spread, hands on top of my short red curls, giving him and Steve a full view of the newest slave slut.

"Not bad," he said. "You'd fetch a good price on the block, Flame. Wanna suck my dick?"

"Don't get any bright ideas, delivery boy," I said through clenched teeth. "You still work for me."

He smiled, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him shake his head negatively. "I'm Professor Sarah Hollister's deliver boy. She left 5 minutes ago, in her fancy-ass sportscar. She left behind a Pleasure Slut with a hot red snatch and a slave stud with a gigantic boner."

I had become so entranced fighting the power game with Rango that I'd forgotten all about Steve. I glanced over to see him standing submissively, legs spread, with a VERY erect penis. The slut inside me was pleased that Slave Steve was turned on by my naked body.

Tucking his fingers under my chin, Rango grinned down at me. "Not so uppity, without yer' fancy clothes, are ya' college girl? Delivery boy, huh? Well, I'm going to deliver you, slave naked, right to the Yo Ho Ho so you can be a slave Ho."

After a pause, he continued "On your feet, slut. Slave spread. Hands flat on the pavement."

I glared at him but, noticing that his right hand was already toying with the slave whip hanging from his belt, I decided to play along. I didn't like Rango thinking that he mattered in some way, for as far as I was concerned, he was my minion, not my master. But for this to work I would have to play along.

"I'm in control of this," I thought. "He works for me. We'll settle up when I get my clothes back."

My clothes! As I rose and turned, I stared at the trunk of her Tesla, the link to my real identity. If I could get some my key fob back, or some tools... No, no, no. I was getting slave brain and had to fight it off. This was all part of my research, blending in as a pretend slave. Biting my lip, I spread my legs and bent over, very conscious that I was revealing all I had to Rango's--and Steve's--beady eyes.

"Hot damn, girl. That is PRIME pussy and it looks nice and juicy. Whatcha' trying to do, make our slave stud here spurt all over the pavement?" Rango bent over to scan my collar into inventory with the Big D mobile app I had designed.

PING! The high pitched squeak seemed to express pleasure at Flame's arrival. I was now in the system, just one more slave cunt at the Big D. Rango used the closeness of the scan as an opportunity to grab his new acquisition by the pussy. "Wetter and hotter than an otter in a sauna," he snickered, causing me to groan with humiliation and pleasure as he casually finger fucked me. "Ayn't nobody gonna question that yer' PRIME."

Rango's voice betrayed his surprise as he noticed "The Big D" logo branded between my butt cheeks. "What the fuck, girl. You BADGED?"

"It's temporary," I lied. "It's in my faux file. Flame was graded and sold at The Big D, and they badged me. All part of the routine, right? Just playing the part," I said, struggling to sound casual even as his fingers made me grunt, closer to orgasm.

"Feels real to me," he said, running his thumb along the crest of my brand. "I heard Jake telling Rebecca he was thinking of adding an anchor badge to all the girls on the maiden voyage. Not sure if he got around to doin' it, though."

"On your feet, slut. Slave spread. Hands and feet flat on the pavement."

*****

(Steve Wilson's perspective)

"Don't forget who's in charge, Rango," Sarah said sternly.

"You anyn't in charge of shit, Pleasure Slut," Ringo sneered contemptuously. "You ayn't Sarah Hollister no more, you're Flame, and yer' gonna suck cock and lick snatch and offer that hot, sweet twat of yer's to anyone who says how-dee-doo. How do you know Professor Hollister, stud?"

"Are you speaking to me, Master?" I said, startled that anyone noticed me when they could be staring at the sexy woman bent over in front of me.

"Ayn't speaking to your pecker, which looks pretty damn hard, by the way."

"I got enslaved through my step-sister's 4-H project," I explained, my voice betraying my misery. "My sister gave control over me to the professor and another woman. About the only time I get off is when my ex-girfriend takes me to the animal husbandry barn off campus and ties me to the milking machine. It's really humiliating, because they strap me in and hook the nozzle to my pizzle, like I'm an animal."

"You are an animal," Sarah said, resuming her Professorial tone. It sounded really snotty, but I suspected she was struggling with the same sense of helplessness that had plagued me for months.

"Open your mouth one more time without permission and I'm putting my dick in it, slave girl," Rosco said.

"Why is she... naked? Like a slave girl?" I asked nervously.

"Cuz she is a slave girl, or at least she's playin' one, this afternoon. Part of an experiment to see if my boss or anybody at The Big D will recognize her. So fer' the rest of the week she's Flame, and she's jist another slave girl, got it?"

"Yes, Master," I said, bowing his head. "I won't reveal the secret."

"You'd better not," Sarah said. "Or I'm going to use your ball sack as my new coin purse."

"Ya ayn't in a position to threaten anyone, slave girl," Rango snapped. "And I'm thinking maybe it's you who needs a little lesson about what yer' new relationship is with Steve here, now that yer a slave girl. Tell me how you know the good Professor here."

"She booked me on the cruise. Professor Hollister is a big deal at the school, so she can do anything she wants. They'll hook my pizzle up to the machine and milk me. Sometimes there are other animals in there, like dogs or bulls and goats, and sometimes there's a class. They don't care. They just milk me. Professor Hollister showed my ex how to program it so it can edge me for hours. Once, she hooked me up and then took Stephanie out for drinks, and she got Stephanie so drunk she didn't come back to let me come until the next afternoon. I thought I was going to go insane."

"Well, that weren't very nice," Rango drawled. "Of course, Flame here can edge ya', only we ayn't got no machine. Just her tongue. Think ya' can do that, Flame? Edge his pecker without havin' it burst in yer' mouth? Wanna keep him nice and hard for his little boat ride, ha-ha. Slave Fours, Flame."

Just like a real slave, the naked, collared woman who had controlled me as Professor Hollister dropped from her arched position to her hands and knees on the cold parking lot pavement. Her knees were far enough apart that I could see every inch of her pussy, her anus, and those magnificent ass cheeks with the D brand between them.

"So, what do you think, guy? How about a little retribution on the woman who's helped make you miserable this year? Pick one end, I'll take the other, and we'll spit-roast the little cock-tease."

"Well," I said with a laugh. "I'm a slave, so if you tell me to fuck her, then I have to fuck her, right?"

He nodded, still grinning.

"Then, on your instructions, I really want to try out that dripping pussy; I'll leave her smart mouth to you, Master." I knelt down between her legs, eagerly spreading her hips and then labia as I brought my over-stressed prick up to the charge. I slammed into her with three thrusts. DAMN, that woman felt as good as I had imagined--so warm, firm, juicy, and thrilling. Despite her obvious excitement, I got enough friction from the Professor's velvet cunt to really enjoy myself. Judging by the brand, Sarah Hollister was a genuine, prime piece of ass, and I suddenly realized just how valuable that was. I couldn't help moaning slightly--but then, neither could she.

*****

(Sarah Hollister's perspective)

It's difficult to stay angry at someone when they're giving you so much pleasure. I tried not to show it but having Rango dominate me was REALLY turning me on. Still, this was the part of the game which I found most humiliating. Masquerading as a Pleasure Slut and having to provide the appropriate slave heat to sell my performance was degrading but still a necessary part of my research. Having this blue collar troll relish my fall from grace was another matter altogether. It's not like I REALLY enjoyed being a slave, right?

As for Stephen, I had played with his cock when he was blindfolded, and now that he occupied my birth canal of his own free will I recalled how much fun that had been. Youthful cock, especially cock long denied the chance to screw, was a real feast. I heard him moan, which was entirely appropriate since few men and even fewer slaves get a chance to fuck a Prime Sandy Foot Girl. Trouble was, I moaned just as much--or at least my disguise as slave slut Flame moaned. What a little whore she was!

Rango laughed. "I thought that would remind you of your place, slut. If you think her twat feels good, guy, you otta try that little starfish of hers. I can see it winking at you right now, inviting you in. Maybe when we come back next weekend. Meanwhile, slut, I have only one word for you: mouth."

As I said, I was still trying to glare at him, but Flame was enjoying herself too much. So I dutifully licked, kissed, and then engulfed his respectable-sized penis. I couldn't help moaning again; except for the clowns in the University Grants Office, it had been too long since I got to lick on a manly dick, and even longer since I'd taken it at both ends. I'd worry about the threat to have Steve cornhole me later. For now, consider this the try-outs for my starring role as undercover (or perhaps uncovered?) shipboard slut. I ordered my face to smile and look longingly, lovingly, upwards at the grinning buffoon who had control over me. Just when I thought I had myself under control, Steve's frantic banging at my other end would cause me to lunge forward, swallowing an extra-large helping of flunky sausage. All three of us were audibly climbing towards climaxes. The things I do for research!

(To be continued)