Ellie, Never Free

Story Info
Ellie out of prison but is she free?
3.8k words
4.44
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3, Ellie, never free

This was the original ending of the Ellie series, but I never published it before as I was unhappy with the originally published chapter three.

Author's Note: This is not a stand-alone story and should be read after you have read Ellie, serves her time, and Ellie, love the one you're with. If prison stories and prison sex are not your thing, please consider a different story that you may enjoy.

To the readers, I hope you enjoy this work of fantasy fiction by an amateur writer. I would like to thank you and hope you have enjoyed my humble efforts. This is a porn story, any resemblance to real persons, places, or events was not intended. I have never been to jail and never did hard drugs, so remember this is pure fantasy.

Never Free

Ellie is now paroled and trying to rebuild her life. This was the original final chapter of this series. I was never truly happy with the original third chapter that was published, and I took it down. I hope you will enjoy this ending.

Caught in public.

Ellie was feeling good again. It had taken almost 3 full years, 2 jobs, and a family move, but she now felt the nightmare that was her time in prison was finally well behind her. She was off any parole requirements and felt free, for the first time in many years.

Her job as a procurement specialist was going well, and her husband Stan had been promoted at the construction company he worked at, thus the need for the move. The kids were both active in sports, so Ellie was a typical soccer mom. She still tended to stay at arm's length from the other moms, but none had acted like they knew her past, which she hoped no one would ever find out about.

Then one sunny day, the kids were with her mom as Ellie and Stan did some shopping. Stan was catching a ballgame on the radio as Ellie went into Catherine's Dress Shop. It has been rough at times, but Ellie and Stan decided to work things out. No, it would never be the same, but Stan had been more than understanding.

Ellie had wanted to pick up a couple of date night dresses. She felt ready for date nights again but was tired of not having a classic little black dress type to go out with. She had selected three dresses and was about to search for a dressing room to try them on. Then she heard it, a voice from her nightmares.

"Hello there beautiful."

The tone was much friendlier than before, but there was no denying who the owner of that voice was. Ellie turned her head and froze as her former tormentor and cellmate approached from behind. Like they were friends like they could be friends, with a friendly smile. A chill ran down Ellie's spine.

Anne then asked, in a sweet voice.

"How have you been?"

Anne stepped close and ran her hand up and down the stunned Ellie's back, causing Ellie to freeze again. Ellie's voice was quiet and shaky as she replied.

'Good, and you Anne?"

Ellie almost dropped the dresses in her hands as Anne cupped her ass. Anne was uncaring that they were no longer serving time together or that they had been apart for years now. Ellie's mind raced in fear, a fear of her tormentor and a fear of her plans, as she just knew Anne had plans. 'How did she find me? What is she doing here, My husband, My family, and other thoughts all raced through her mind. Anne broke those thoughts with a simple phrase.

"Not glad to see an old friend my dear?"

Anne's hand still kneaded Ellie's ass and before Ellie could stop herself she asked her main thought. "How?"

Anne laughed as both women looked at each other's faces, and then around the store. Standing side by side they looked at anyone who might have noticed that they were old friends. Anne then said to the shocked Ellie.

"It took me a while, but you have heard of the internet, right? You remember I would watch porn while you enjoyed yourself. You look surprised to see me Pet".

Ellie, still stunned and shocked to see the person who made her mistake even worse, admitted to Anne that she had thought she would never have to see her old cellmate again. This made Anne re-appraise her old friend as her hand remained on Ellie.

"It seems Hubby is taking good care of you for me."

Ellie gasped at that comment, knowing he was in the car listening to the ball game rather than being stuck in the dress shop. Anne, for her part, pushed even more.

"Maybe I should finally meet him. What do you think?"

Anne's smile was wickedly evil as she stared into Ellie's eyes, enjoying seeing the fear in her pet's eyes. She openly rubbed Ellie's ass and then went on to comment, her voice a whisper only for Ellie's ear.

"I need your cell phone number and I thought we had decided that you do not wear underwear."

It was more of a statement than a question and Ellie knew it. Eliie said her number twice. She was trembling when Anne told her to go take off her underwear and give them to her. Anne then handed her a dress.

"Try this one on."

At that point, one of the two clerks working the store came over to offer assistance. Ellie was thankful for this, but could still feel Anne's hand on her when she asked about dressing rooms. The clerk quickly showed Ellie where they were. Ellie followed the woman's lead to the dressing rooms. As Ellie stepped into the room, the clerk asked if she needed any lingerie or shoes. Ellie replied that she required heels, not too high and in a size six.

As Ellie entered the room, she noticed that Anne had come closer as well. She saw Anne smile at the returning clerk which made Ellie very nervous as she shut the door.

Just as Ellie had undressed there was a knock on the door and a shoebox was passed in with the statement "Your friend picked these out."

Ellie opened the box to find slingback-style stilettos, with over three-inch heels. She sighed and tried to relax. It had been a long time since she had worn heels that high. Ellie put on the dress Anne had selected and then the heels.

Ellie then came out to look into the three-way mirror. Her calves were already beginning to burn a little in the shoes. She looked at herself, trying to ignore Anne and the clerk, who were watching her every move. The clerk stepped forward to tell her she looked good and to ask if she liked the dress. Ellie tried not to look back at Anne in the mirror and asked about a lower-heeled shoe. A moment later, Ellie noticed the clerk coming back and saying,

"Your friend says you look good in these, you should keep them on longer to make sure."

This shocked Ellie, and then the clerk added,

"This dress would look much better with your bra off, it has built-in support, and it is ok to try it on braless, Miss."

Ellie stepped back into the dressing room undid the dress and then removed her bra. She knew the dress was made to go braless, Ellie just did not want to do that now. 'I am a free woman, dammit.' She was nervous as she went back out. This time Anne stepped up and whispered in her ear.

"You look sexy in this now. Much better than before. Give me your panties after you try on the next dress. Don't try me, Pet."

Anne stepped away before Ellie could even reply. Ellie could feel herself giving in to this foul woman who had abused her for almost three years. She simply turned back into the dressing room and removed the dress, then her panties, before trying on the next dress, the one she had liked. The one she had picked out herself.

Ellie stepped out in that dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She was alone this time as she looked, feeling very self-conscious with the lack of underwear, her panties in her hand. She found she did not like this dress as well as she thought she would. Just as she was about to reenter the dressing room, Anne came back with a flowery, short-sleeved dress. Very unlike the two black dresses Eliie had tried on.

"Oh, I hate that one. Here, try this one and give me your bra and panties."

Anne was re-establishing her control with ease, more ease than she had expected as she saw Ellie nod and say, "Oh course Miss Anne." Then Ellie extended her hand to Anne. Anne smiled as Ellie handed over her panties.

Erin's Fun

Ellie undressed and was about to put on the new dress when there was a knock on the door. Covering herself she went to the door, Ellie opened it a crack and saw the clerk there. The clerk was looking out towards the store but asked Ellie if she needed any assistance. Ellie froze a moment, then told the clerk she was still doing fine.

The clerk remained outside the door, she did not move or say anything at first. Then she said something that chilled Ellie to the core, her nightmares came alive with three words, "Anne sent me."

Ellie knew it was a test. She knew she was no longer inside the facility that housed her worst memories. Ellie numbly stepped back, let go of the door, and allowed it to open.

Erin, the clerk, smiled as she stepped in. She was only slightly taller than Ellie, but she was also still only in her mid-twenties and had the type of body that turned heads. Her short brown hair framed her oval face nicely. She had seen Mrs. Smith in here before, and had already guessed she might be bisexual but had not pursued her.

Today however the shop was slow. Erin had a thing for mom types, and they seemed to enjoy her attention too. Her manager never said a word as her sales were very high.

Then today, Mrs. Smith came in, and this other woman showed up as well. It was clear to Erin that this other woman really knew Ellie. So as Ellie tried on dresses, Erin quickly got to know Anne and to her surprise Anne asked her if she liked Ellie. Erin smiled at Anne and from that moment they decided to help each other with Mrs. Smith. Anne only told the young clerk that they had been lovers and had just recently begun to see each other again.

Erin looked the nude woman up and down. She decided that before she made an advance she would try something. With her right hand she pointed down, jabbing at the ground twice. Erin said nothing, she made no other gesture but saw the look of recognition in the other woman's eyes.

Elle felt trapped as the younger stepped in the dressing room with her. She saw the eyes examine her. The words, "Anne sent me" taking her back into her past. Then the young woman pointed down and Ellie knew what she meant and expected. She thought that was behind her, that Anne was gone from her life forever.

Ellie then realized she was sinking to her knees. Just like she had years before, in a life she had both hoped was over and knew deep down she missed. Ellie looked up at the younger clerk.

Erin had her hands on her hips as she watched Ellie sink to her knees. "So Anne was right about you, Pet." A chuckle in her voice as she said "pet." Then Erin began to lift her dress to her hips. Her eyes locked in on the kneeling woman before her. Erin's tone was firm when she said what Elle next expected.

"Lower my panties and lick me. I don't have much time," she paused, "Right now." That last part said with a knowing smile.

Then Ellie leaned in and pulled the younger woman's panties down. Ellie's mind went back to prison. Cells, behind a wall, a closet, office or in a shower. It came back to her the many women she had loaned too.

She kissed Erin's pussy, so neatly trimmed. It had been years now since Ellie had been with another woman. She had recently tried to seduce a friend, but it had not gone far or well.

But now, Ellie was again enjoying the thrill she got from performing oral sex on another woman. Her body reacted quickly as her nipples became erect, and she felt her pussy getting even wetter.

Anne's Insurance

Neither woman noticed the door open slightly and a cheap cell phone extended in. A few quick pictures and a short video that captured the perfect moments.

Erin looked down, thinking that the woman who had told her to go for it was right.

"Damn, you are good at this."

Erin reluctantly stepped back. Ellie looked up, a smile on her wet face.

"Thanks, it has been a while but."

Ellie shrugged her shoulders and added.

"I had a few years of experience and, well, I like it."

Anne listened from outside the dressing room. Anne knew she had Ellie then. She pulled her hand back and left the store. She decided she had gotten all she needed for now. Furthermore, she already knew Ellie's address and her cell phone number.

Ringing Out.

Ellie felt a weight off her shoulders, finally admitting she liked to go down on other women, even if she did not know Erin as more than a sales clerk here. Ellie was happy to be able to lick and enjoy the younger woman for a few more minutes before Erin stepped back.

Erin smiled at the older woman as she pulled up her panties. In a casual tone she said to Ellie.

"We are really slow on Tuesdays and some Wednesdays. I usually have lunch at 2. Shall I ring these all up?"

Ellie only nodded as Erin grabbed all the dresses and walked out. She simply sat there a moment before dressing. Her bra and panties with Anne, remembering that fact caused a gasp. Ellie began replaying this in her head, not thinking about the charge that was about to go on her card.

Finally, she stepped back out, ready to see Anne again, but unsure what to even say. But as Ellie looked around she did not find Anne in the store.

As Erin checked Ellie out she informed the older woman that if she needed alterations or to return to come back on Tuesdays, Wednesday, Fridays, or Saturdays. Basically giving Ellie her schedule.

Ellie was shocked by the final price, well over her agreed on budget. She paid and took her bag. She was walking out the door as she noticed a slip with her receipt, like a gift receipt, it had a note on it.

"Thank you for the lingerie. Can't wait to see you again. E."

There was a number and a smiley face. Ellie turned, her face red with embarrassment, but Erin was not at the register, she was assisting another customer. So Ellie stepped out of the store and headed back to her Husband who was still listening to the ballgame in the car and looking at his phone.

Stan smiled as he looked at Ellie and asked if she was ok. Ellie smiled and said she was. She explained she over bought but would return the ones they did not like. They talked about dinner as they drove off.

Heading home.

Ellie and Stan had said little on most of the drive home. He had the ballgame on, and she simply looked out the window as he drove. Ellie knew she was in trouble. Her mind replayed the events at the shop.

Anne showing up out of nowhere was quite a shock. Anne still had power over her, Ellie realized it as she looked out the window. Ellie sighed a little, she knew she was in trouble already.

And that Erin, she had waited on Ellie for a year now at least. Had their banter really been subtle hints? Ellie struggled with that thought, was it flirting or salesmanship? 'Erin was so sexy, but I should have not done that but it was so good,' Ellie thought as she thought of the event and seeing Anne again.

One thing was sure, Ellie was horny, very horny now. She wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. She glanced at Stan. The ballgame was just ending, his team won.

"How about we celebrate when we get home?"

Ellie said as they turned onto their street. Stan drying replied.

"The kids should be home soon. Maybe later."

Ellie rubbed his thigh, "We can lock the door, you know."

Stan looked over at Ellie.

"I told Bob I would stop by." Ellie then thought, 'You sure do see that Bob a lot.'

Ellie knew it was a lost cause. She stopped rubbing his leg and said, "Maybe later then." Her disappointment showed, but she knew it would do no good to press more.

Home is the Huntress

Ellie had just hung up with her Mother. The kids were now spending the night there. It was perhaps an hour and a half after Stan left that Ellie heard the doorbell. She had been watching a nature program that had barely kept her interest.

Ellie stood and walked to her front door. 'I am almost bored and frustrated enough to listen to the sales pitch', Ellie thought as she reached the door. Ellie peered through the peephole. As Ellie muttered, "Oh fuck", the doorbell rang again.

Ellie froze for a moment, staring at Anne. 'How did she fucking find my home?'

Slowly, Ellie opened her door. Anne smiled broadly, "Well, there you are. Sorry, I had to run earlier. Is now a good time to catch up?"

A million thoughts ran through Ellie's mind. Yes, she had been a lover to and been in love with this woman. But that was in her past now, a past she did not want in her life now.

"Come now, Pet. You are glad to see me, are you not?" Anne smiled with her mouth, but Ellie noticed that smile did not reach her eyes. Anne's eyes were slightly squinted and looked at Ellie like she was sizing her up.

A slight chill ran through Ellie as she invited Anne in, "Sorry, umm, please come in. Would you like some ice tea?"

"I would rather have a rum and coke or a beer," Anne said as she walked by Ellie and looked around. "Nice place, Pet. You seem to be adjusting well."

Anne took in Ellie's home. Comfortable, not rich but definitely not struggling. 'The bitch is doing well', Anne thought. Anne paused in the doorway to the family room, with the kitchen to her right.

She looked back at Ellie and smiled, "Where is your family? I was hoping to meet them." Her smile was insincere and sent a shiver down Ellie's spine.

"Look, I paid my debt. I cleaned up my life, and we ended what we had when I was released," Ellie said in a firm tone.

Despite what had happened between her and Anne, or even the encounter a few hours ago, Ellie was determined not to fall back into old patterns.

Anne put a hand on her hip and only smiled at Ellie as she sized her up a moment. Then casually asked, "So can I still get that drink?"

Ellie stared back a second or two. 'What the hell? Am I the rude one now?' "A beer it is, yes Anne," Ellie finally said as she moved past Anne to the refrigerator to retrieve one of Stan's beers.

As Ellie reached in to grab a bottle, she again felt a hand on her rear end. "We never ended, Pet. You just got sprung. I told you we would meet again."

Ellie's mind went back to that last night in prison with Anne. They both had cried as they laid together talking. And yes, Anne had told Ellie "Don't worry, we will meet again and have good times and never come here again."

Ellie's resolve was crumbling. She wanted to tell Anne to stop. Ellie's body wanted Anne to continue. Shakily Ellie grabbed the beer and she turned around to look at Anne.

Anne was looking older. A little gray was in her dark hair, which was shorter now. She was dressed in a loose blouse with a tee shirt under and jeans with athletic knock off shoes. 'Or are they just cheap?'

Their eyes met again as they stood very close, face to face. No words spoken between them. Ellie sat the beer on the counter.

The kiss was passionate. Ellie's lips parted for Anne's tongue. Ellie's hands held Anne's hips. Anne's hands roamed Ellie's back and ass.

Ellie was soon pinned to the refrigerator as Anne's hands mauled her breasts, Ellie's blouse unbuttoned and opened. Ellie's pussy was wetter than it had been in some time. 'Oh fuck I missed this so much.' Ellie thought.

Anne broke the spell by asking, "When are they coming home?"

Ellie leaned back to look at the clock. 'Stan should have been back already,' Ellie thought, a slight panic hitting her. She was unaware that he was actually at her sister Nikki's place, continuing their affair. "Um, anytime now really,"

12