Ellie, Never Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Ellie, the sexual desire and lust she had long told herself were behind her was now manifesting itself again. Ellie could feel herself falling for this woman again, despite telling herself earlier that it was over, and she was going to steer clear of Anne. Yet here she was, breasts exposed to Anne in Ellie's own kitchen and Stan could walk in any minute.

"Then I shouldn't waste time," Anne hissed as she pushed Ellie down to her knees. "Just like old times, right?" Anne added as Ellie hit her knees and Anne undid her jeans.

"I know you still like pussy, you went right to that clerks pussy at the shop. Now you can thank me," Anne said as her jeans slipped off her hips.

Grabbing Ellie's hair, Anne pulled Ellie's face to her pussy. "Lick it, Pet. Like you used too."

Then as Ellie ate Anne's pussy in her own Kitchen, Anne recorded it. "Look up, Bitch." Ellie did and saw the phone.

Ellie's eyes went wide, seeing the phone and knowing what Anne was doing. "I told you, you are mine. You will never be free of me."

The end??

12