Ellie Serves Her Time

Story Info
Housewife goes to prison.
4k words
4.28
19.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One, Ellie serves her time.

This is a rework of a story I wrote a while ago, published and pulled down.

Author's note: Thank you to those I nagged over and over about this story. I hope you are pleased with this final result. Without your input and pushing, I would have never completed this.

To the readers, I hope you enjoy this work of fantasy fiction by an amateur writer. Please note that this is in no way based on reality, only fantasy. Please know the difference. This story includes violence, humiliation, adultery, and lesbian sex. If any of these themes are not for you, please read another story that you might enjoy more.

Ellie serves her time.

Ellie Smith was in shock as she was led away. After the sentence was passed, she had barely been given time to say final goodbye to her family and knew it could be three years before they were together again. She was quickly taken away, led through long damp corridors and taken, with a few others, to a van waiting outside. Soon they were being driven to their new home.

Ellie was so very frightened as the small group was led out of the van and taken inside, with the sound of heavy doors slamming shut behind her. They were dragged by several large guards into a bare, cold room and all ordered to strip.

Then they were examined one by one, with the humiliating act being carried out on each of them in front of the others. They had to spread their legs as the guards used gloved fingers to examine inside their vaginas, looking for contraband of any kind. Then they had to turn and have their rears similarly examined, and all this was whilst being told the rules of the institution and how they should all try to keep to themselves.

When it was Ellie's turn, the two female guards, Correction Officer Smitts and Correction Officer Jefferson, seemed to take special interest as Jefferson felt and lifted each breast, staring Ellie in the eyes as she did so. Then Smitts, the older of the two officers, told Ellie to spread her legs as she looked over at the other officer, who stared back and smiled. She then stepped back to the 35-year-old mother and wife and rubbed her pussy. Ellie was sure the Officer was enjoying humiliating her as she stared back at the other Officer. C.O. Jefferson had a smirk on her face as she jammed two fingers into Ellie's pussy.

The Officer said nothing as her fingers searched inside of Ellie. Ellie felt the Officer took her time. Then C.O. Jefferson simply said, "Turn around and spread your ass cheeks, Smith."

Ellie did as she was ordered, seeing the mirror and wondered if it was a one way mirror. Then she wondered if anyone was behind it, checking her out as the female Officer jammed two fingers roughly into her rectum. This caused Ellie to gasp, while the guard told her to, "Remain in place, Smith."

There were in fact two male Officers behind the mirror, one was the facility Counselor and the other a higher ranking Correction Officer, both were looking at and evaluating the new arrivals. Counselor Mark Johnston looked at Corrections Officer Scott Hood.

"This one looks like trouble. We need to keep an eye on her," Counselor Johnston stated in a semi mocking tone.

Both knew what he really meant. One like Ellie was a fish out of water, the key would be to keep her from screaming to the warden about how things worked here. Both watched as the officer finished with Ellie. Johnston checked a list in his list as the men turned and went away.

Once the examinations had been completed, they all were ordered to shower and given their new prison clothing. This comprised cheap white underwear and poor excuses for bras, along with horrible world-renowned orange jumpsuits and slippers for shoes. Once dressed, they were taken deeper into the facility and Ellie began serving her time.

Lessons.

As Ellie and her group were led into their wing, she couldn't help but notice several small groups of women looking at them and sizing them up. The catcalls and sexual suggestions rained out as the group was paraded along. Ellie was the second to be given a cell. Her new cellmate was not in there, so Ellie had no idea who she might be or what she had done to earn her sentence here in the prison. Ellie was told it was free time at the moment and put her pillow and blanket out on the bed, on which the guard had rolled out the mattress. The group then moved on, leaving Ellie behind on her own.

After some time Ellie stepped outside her cell, nervous and wondering what will happen to her in the prison. Afraid of the next few days, let alone the next few years, Ellie swore to herself to do her best not to attract unwanted attention. Yet as soon as she was seen three women closed in on her, calling out "Bitch", "Fat", "Old", "Their property" and many more hateful words, spoken in various frightening ways. Soon they had encircled the frightened woman.

When Ellie asked to be left alone, she was suddenly punched in the gut. The wind was driven from her, and she was slapped a few times before hitting the floor. The women delivered a few further kicks before someone said something that Ellie didn't understand. But the words caused the trio to move away quickly, leaving Ellie helpless on the ground.

A dark-haired woman came over to Ellie and looked down on her:

"You ok down there?", she said as she knelt and smiled at Ellie. "Here Let me help you up. I'm Anne", she continued.

Ellie reached up and took her hand: "Thank you, I'm Ellie."

Once Ellie managed to get up Anne led her away, telling her how she needed to be careful and how new people were always preyed upon in this prison. Anne then told Ellie that she had been here for ten years now and knew a few things about surviving.

"What crime are you in for?", Anne then asked Ellie.

"A hit-and-run on five cars while driving drunk", Ellie replied, leaving out that it was her third time getting caught driving drunk.

"I figured it was something like that", Anne nodded. She had an eye for spotting fresh meat like the woman before her now. Anne loved turning out classic little moms like she saw in this chubby woman.

Suddenly, they stopped at Anne's cell, where Ellie was led inside, then politely asked to sit. Ellie did so as Anne sat on the other bed, smiling at Ellie and asking: "Did you notice how quickly those women who were beating you left?"

"I did notice that yes, how could I not have?", Ellie replied as she wondered who this woman was.

"They moved away because they know better", Anne said, as she moved over beside Ellie on the bed, stroking her cheek gently.

"You need protection here. I can provide that protection. Would you like that Ellie?"

"Of course I would love that", Ellie replied, her eyes full of hope and with her head telling her that she had found a friend. Ellie did not see a wolf in sheep's clothing as she clung to the hope of making a real friend.

Anne went on to tell the blond woman that she was sure they would be close friends. As they spoke, Ellie lowered her guard more. Anne looked Ellie over and was sure that was not Ellie's natural hair color, not that it mattered in the long run. Anne could tell without asking that the other woman that was about three or four years older than her own 33 years. But what she really liked about this new woman was the bright brown eyes, and not too bad of a mom body.

"How can I repay you?" Ellie then asked but was shocked at what happened next.

Anne reached over and unzipped Ellie's jumpsuit a few inches and looked Ellie in the eye as she did so. Ellie's eyes went extremely wide.

"Oh, You can't be that naive", Anne spat out the words.

Ellie gasped as she began to change from feeling hopeful to very frightened.

"You... You can't mean...", Ellie struggled to speak.

But before Ellie could finish, she felt a fierce slap to her face. Ellie's head rocked sideways and her cheek burnt with pain. She then heard Anne hiss: "There is no money in here, but your old saggy body might be of use. STRIP, NOW!"

Ellie looked toward the cell door and noticed three women stood by it, no one looking in, just blocking any attempt that Ellie might have made to escape. Ellie slowly unzipped her jumpsuit and peeled it off, openly shaking as she did so. When Anne saw Ellie's underwear, she shouted angrily at her:

"Lose that crap too and never wear it again. I like my pussy girls nude under their jumpsuits."

This made Ellie shiver more, as she realized this woman intended to do this again and not just this one time. Anne watched Ellie guessing her to be just over five foot tall, with a soccer mom's body, soft and slightly overweight. Once Ellie was naked Anne slapped her twice more, asking her if she would survive without Anne's protection and goodwill. Anne then firmly slapped Ellie's breasts, asking her if they now belonged only to Anne.

Ellie was unsure what to say and Anne added. "I want your saggy old tits, fat ass, and useless cunt to be mine. Got it?"

As Ellie hesitated, Anne slapped her breasts again, Ellie whimpered and raised her hands to cover her reddening tits. Anne then shouted at Ellie: "Keep your hands down and if you scream it will really get bad for you."

As Ellie stood naked and helpless with her hands by her thighs Anne smacked her mercilessly, first one breast and then the other. Ellie's nipples burned with pain and her breasts started to turn bright red as tears flowed.

"Tell me who owns your saggy tits, fat ass, and useless cunt?" Anne screeched in Ellie's face.

Sobbing, Ellie replied that Anne did. But that was just not good enough for her tormentor.

"Say it like I did, Bitch!", Anne demanded, beating poor Ellie again and again. "Say You own my breasts and cunt", or I am really going to hurt you".

"You own my saggy tits, my useless cunt", Ellie sobbed and then added, "and my fat ass."

Smiling, Anne then threw Ellie back onto the bed before laying on top of her and kissing her forcibly, fiercely. Ellie looked back at the cell door to see one of the women smile menacingly at her, as Anne then bit and sucked Ellie's neck, marking Ellie for her own.

Anne's hands were all over Ellie, Ellie's arms by her side as ordered. Ellie begged feebly for her to stop, but Anne's reply was chilling.

"You are going to lick my pussy now bitch and, if you are good, then we can set up more time."

With that Anne slowly removed her jumpsuit, straddled Ellie's bruised breasts and then her face. Anne's musky scent and dark pubic mound enveloped Ellie, who was helpless beneath the other woman. Anne lowered herself fully onto Ellie.

"I better feel your tongue and like it, bitch," Anne added as she pushed her cunt onto Ellie's face.

Ellie extended her tongue and quickly felt Anne begin to rock on her face. Ellie hated her, hated this act she was being forced to perform. She had never gone this far with a woman before and if she was honest, she never wanted to. She knew it would not be the last as she heard Anne moan while starting to rock harder.

Soon Ellie felt Anne's thrusts changed and realized her tormentor was about to climax. And Anne moaned out that she was.

"Keep licking me bitch," was added after she stopped moving. Anne was breathing hard as she stayed there.

Ellie hoped it was over, even if just for now. But Anne then turned around, remaining on top of her new toy. "One more time, bitch."

This time Anne rubbed Ellie's pussy, slapping Ellie's hands away if she tried to stop her. Ellie's body began to respond as she was forced to lick away at Anne's wet pussy. Her face was rubbed by that hairy pussy, while Anne teased and rubbed Ellie's own pussy. But every time Ellie rocked her own hips, her pussy got a hard slap.

This went on as Anne enjoyed herself for a while, with Anne making Ellie change positions and take more abuse. Making Ellie get on her knees and lick Anne as she lay on the bed. Anne pulled Ellie by the hair and also kicked her as Anne made Ellie perform oral sex. Occasionally, Anne would pull Ellie away from her pussy. Then she would slap Ellie while telling the older woman she needs to improve. Then went on until Anne pushed Ellie away and stood. Finally, Anne began to dress. "Almost chow time bitch. Keep your mouth shut, understand?" Anne added as she looked down at the older woman on her knees.

Only after Anne left did Ellie move. She found her jumpsuit and put it on, then her shoes. Then she quickly went to her cell. Ellie crawled on her bed and sobbed.

Then she heard a voice, a bit high-pitched and talking fast. "Hey, you will be ok...oooh...are you ok?"

The woman was taller than Ellie, thin and seemed to be full of energy. "I'm Tisha." She added as Ellie saw her point to herself then to Ellie. "And I do not know you, but I guess we live together."

Ellie introduced herself as she tried to straighten herself up, to make a better impression. Tisha then told Ellie the times for meals, free time and work, using her hands and pacing as she spoke.

After Tisha spoke almost nonstop for thirty minutes or so, she let Ellie know it was time to eat. They headed to the cafeteria. Tisha told Ellie that the food was bland but that you could pretend it was better. Soon Ellie had her plate and was sitting at a table, meeting others who seemed to not be overly interested in her.

As she was finishing her meal Ellie saw one Officer, dressed slightly different from the others, talking to another officer and pointing in her direction. The other Officer smiled and nodded, then he headed towards Ellie.

"Hello, are you inmate 45945035?" the officer asked. Ellie said she was, her stomach suddenly in a knot, wondering what was going on.

"Hello, I am Counselor Johnston," he said in a now friendlier tone, "I understand you are new and have had an altercation already. I need to discuss this with you when you are finished here."

Ellie nodded and agreed to meet with him. She hoped he could help separate her from Anne. 'But how does he know?' Ellie thought. She agreed to find him after her meal, as he pointed to a doorway.

After he walked away, Ellie felt a little glimmer of hope. Maybe things would not be so bad. Then she noticed Tisha shaking her head. Then she shook her index fingers and head.

"I do not. I repeat. Do not trust that man."

But before Ellie could ask why, the others at the table began to argue about the shower lengths and Tisha joined in, without looking over at Ellie.

After she finished eating and returning her tray, Ellie headed to the doorway she was told to go to. As she approached she saw Counselor Johnston talking to a fellow inmate.

She looked like one of the women Ellie had been bullied by earlier. Ellie could not hear the words being said. But she could see the body language.

Counselor Johnston seemed to be imploring reason from the inmate. The inmate put her hands up, palms towards the counselor and shrugged. Then stepped back and turned away. She glared at Ellie as she walked past. Ellie gave her plenty of space. Then he spotted Ellie and smiled. He waved her over, then assured her that this would not take too long. He gestured down the hall, and they walked towards another officer by a smaller hallway.

They turned down that hallway, which was noisy and warm. Counselor Johnston told Ellie that the laundry was down this way. They came to a door marked with Counselor Johnston's name on it. He unlocked and opened the door. Only then did Ellie notice that the other guard had come with them.

There was another inmate already in the office, one who Ellie had not seen before. But the woman jumped at seeing Ellie.

Counselor Johnston quietly said. "Safe place Jones, safe place. We can talk this out now. Smith here is not going to hurt you here. Are you?"

Ellie was puzzled by this but agreed. She wasn't going to and hadn't hurt anyone. She thought, 'I have been raped already, what about that?' She wanted to say something, but got the feeling it would be ignored.

Then Counselor Johnston began to speak about inmates getting along, and not provoking each other into anger or worse. Ellie nodded as she listened, wondering if the other woman had also been attacked. Then Counselor Johnston looked right at Ellie.

"We can not have prisoners, like you, attacking others. Especially when you only arrived a few hours ago. Nothing..."

Ellie interrupted him then, yelling her innocence and that she had never seen the other woman before. The other woman began to cry as Counselor Johnston held up his hands.

"I am not going to listen to 'she said, she said'. Both of you will get a mark on your file about this."

He then went on to explain that these marks were not to be taken lightly. Ellie and the other woman were then informed how the marks would be reviewed by officials here and by the Parole Board.

"They could even extend a sentence," Counselor Johnston warned.

Ellie felt her stomach turn. She had no illusions about life being easy in here, but already it was a nightmare. She also felt the Counselor was talking more to her than to both of them.

Soon he told Jones she could go, and the other woman did not hesitate. Once she was gone, Counselor Johnston went on to talk to Ellie further. Mansplaining was how Ellie felt it was, but as it went on, she realized just how much of an ass this man really was. And that he held all the cards as far as how her stay could go.

Then he did something else, he reached into his desk and pulled out a baggie. Ellie could see that there was cloth in the baggie. The Counselor smiled at her, he knew her prison numbers were on the cloth, he knew for a fact the numbers matched hers.

"You know all clothing is numbered. That way it can be identified and returned to the owner."

He unzipped the baggie and then read off the numbers, "45945035". "Now, why would a married woman remove her underwear here on her first day? Now if what I have here is not yours, that someone is lying, you can prove it by simply showing me your bra." Ellie knew immediately that Anne had given him her underwear.

Finally, she lowered her head and said the words he had been waiting for.

"What do I have to do, Sir?"

Counselor Johnston did not like whores, there were already plenty of them in here. No, he liked those who were really here because of a mistake. Like Jones and Smith here. No he did not like whores, but he had no issue turning women into them. Jones had been much like Smith, and yet she had come to realize her fate. Now it seemed Smith saw the light even faster.

"Well, you help me release some tension now and then, and I will get you easier work details and make sure you are..." He paused and eyed the married woman a moment."... Are taken care of. Just between us, of course."

Ellie went pale. Her eyes down, she looked at the worn tile and the old desk. She noticed the worn wood and chipped corners. Quietly and shaking she asked again.

"What do I need to do, Sir?"

Counselor Johnston grinned. Then he asked her what she could do and what she was willing to do. After a minute, Ellie replied, her tone that of resignation.

"What if I blow you? This one time and stay out of trouble from now on?"

Counselor Johnston knew he had her at this point but decided to push it even further.

"What about C.O. Curtis out there? I think he should enjoy...," He paused, looking Ellie in the eyes, "...your talent as well."

A shiver ran down Ellie's spine. She nodded in agreement as Counselor Johnston called C.O. Curtis into the office and told Ellie to lower her jumpsuit top and get on her knees.

Moments later she was blowing both of them. Stroking one while she sucked the other. Ellie had been with two men before, in college years ago, but this was so much different and more degrading as these two just seemed to enjoy using her mouth.

12