Ellie Serves Her Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each man groaned and moaned as Ellie performed oral sex on them. Curtis thought, 'damn this has to be a record. This bitch is going to be fun. In time, she will really suck cock good.'

Counselor Johnston came first, his seed shot into her throat as he told her to swallow it all. It was humiliating as her hubby knew she hated the taste and would let Ellie stroke him off, and to finish on her breasts.

Then C.O. Curtis held Ellie's head and began to fuck her mouth. She was only a cum dump to him, and he let her know it too. Counselor Johnston had pulled his pants up and returned to his desk as this was happening. Soon Curtis came in the married woman's mouth, telling her she needed to improve her oral skills as he pushed her back.

Counselor Johnston told her to dress and that her record would be kept clean. As he dismissed her, Ellie was stunned to hear him say that she needed to report back the next day and that he would set up Counseling sessions for her.

A defeated, used, and scared Ellie made her way back to her cell. She did her best not to cry, to hold it in. She just wanted to get to her bed and curl up. Just as she reached it, she saw Anne.

Anne smiled evilly at her and asked.

"Where the fuck have you been? I need my pussy licked, Bitch."

Ellie looked at Anne, her weak protest met by Anne putting her arm around Ellie. She gave Ellie an another evil smile while leading her into back towards her cell.

"You forget that I already own you, Bitch?"

Over the next hour or so, it was or became clear to Ellie that she it was in for a few years of sexual slavery at the hands of stronger predators. Her only hope was that they would keep their word of protecting her from the other predators in this place.

As Ellie was finally given her release by Anne and started to walk from this cell of horror back to her own she was chilled to hear Anne's final parting words. "Oh, good news. I put in a cellmate transfer for you. It will go through tomorrow. You live with me now. You can thank me in the morning, bitch".

12