Ellie Submits Pt. 03

Story Info
Amazonian sub is taught a severe lesson by her older domme.
4.6k words
4.76
19.8k
18

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
236 Followers

It is another two days before Miriam reappears at the company gym. When she arrives, much later than usual on Wednesday evening, she finds that Ellie is alone, kneeling on a mat in the middle of the otherwise empty gym, hands in her lap, eyes downcast. She is fully dressed for her workout, in tight, cherry red yoga boyshorts and a matching long-sleeved spandex top. But her forehead is glistening with fresh sweat. It looks as if she finished working out a little while ago, and has been waiting patiently since.

Miriam studiously ignores her. She walks over to the changing rooms and dons her pink and black fitness garb. She returns, dumps her half-empty kit bag in one corner, and walks up to Ellie, who remains kneeling, and does not look up.

"You seem penitent, young lady," Miriam says. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"I touched myself, ma'am, and I came," Ellie says. She snuffles. "My housemate and her girlfriend were... making love, in the next bedroom. And I was desperate. And I couldn't stop thinking about you. I'm so sorry!"

Miriam's dour expression doesn't change. "How many times did you come?"

"Only once, ma'am!"

"'Only once'," Miriam echoes. She clicks her tongue, displeased. "Stand up. Take your top off, and your shoes, and stand with your feet spread. Hands behind your head."

It takes Ellie barely five seconds to do what she's told.

Miriam has to suppress a sigh of pleasure as Ellie strips, revealing her mountainous, muscle-bound body. Her sculpted form, her firm little tits. So much power, so much pent-up animal lust! The young lady must be positively baking with desire.

Miriam reaches down, inside Ellie's shorts. She runs her delicate fingers either side of Ellie's slim inner labia. She tweaks Ellie's tiny clitoris out of its hood. She squeezes it very hard between her finger and thumb, producing some pain.

"Aiiee!" Ellie cries, but she holds her position.

"This," Miriam says, not letting go, "is my property. You may not use it without my permission."

"No, ma'am! I'm sorry!"

"Your orgasms belong to me. When you come, you may come for me, only. Every orgasm is a gift I give to you. Not something to be taken at will. Thief!" She squeezes hard, again.

"Aiihh! Yes, ma'am!"

"What do you think we should do about this?"

Ellie gulps. "May... may I return it to you, ma'am?"

Miriam has to quickly turn her head away. She very nearly breaks character and laughs out loud. She controls her expression and turns back. "You honestly think I'll let you lay one finger on me? As punishment for a stolen orgasm? You've got another thing coming, young lady." She releases Ellie's genitals and steps back, allowing Ellie to fret about what might be about to happen.

Miriam loves the feeling of domination, and Ellie is a rare and delectable subject. Such a strong woman, so physically imposing... brought to heel using little more than sharp words. The sensation of power is unmatched.

"Today was going to be the day, Ellie," she says. "I was going to let you touch me."

Ellie whimpers.

"But instead, punishment. See that pull-up bar in the corner? Is that tall enough for you to hang from it with your feet off the ground?"

"I think so, ma'am."

"Then do it."

Ellie walks over. She looks up, jumps up and catches hold of the bar. She hangs there, shoulder and arm muscles bulging, breasts pulled up and spread. Her toes only just clear the floor. Her nipples come up to around Miriam's eye height.

"No, no," Miriam says, following her, bringing her kit bag. "Not facing me. Facing the wall."

Ellie doesn't drop down, she just turns and switches her grip. There's no mirror on this part of the back wall, which means she can no longer see Miriam, or what she's doing.

Miriam reaches up and runs an admiring hand across Ellie's straining back. Her upper body looks incredible under tension. Muscle on top of muscle, a sharply defined spinal groove descending to deep dimples of Venus. Miriam takes a hold of the waistband of Ellie's shorts and pulls them down, roughly -- all the way down, untangling them from her ankles. She throws them aside and runs her hand down the deep, tight cleft between Ellie's walnut-hard buttocks. She fondles Ellie's ass, then strokes her powerful inner thighs.

Ellie grunts.

"I want you to hang there for as long as you can," Miriam says. "Try not to move." Unseen, she pulls a flogger out of her bag. It is a solid, canvas-bound shaft with a bundle of flat, canvas tails. She takes careful aim, and strikes Ellie diagonally across the back, from the shoulder down to the hip.

Ellie makes no sound, but flinches just a little.

Miriam flogs her thoroughly. All of her upper and lower back, and her butt, especially her gluteal folds. And her thighs and calves and, most importantly, under her arms. It's a very light flogger, with short canvas tails rather than longer leather ones. This means Miriam is able to put her back into it, really working her flogging arm and upper body. She has to raise her arm to reach the upper parts of Ellie's back, and bend low to strike her calves. She switches hands as her arm becomes tired. She practices her backhand and her forehand. She starts to perspire with the effort. For Miriam, this is tonight's workout.

"Lift your feet up," she says, and then rains blows down on the soles of Ellie's sensitive feet, for good measure.

Ellie withstands the first few blows silently. She chirps with shock -- "Agh!" -- when the first blows start to land on her armpits -- she didn't know how sensitive she was there. But before long, she is wailing continually, a rising and falling drone of pain. Her arms are aching badly too. She has to constantly shift and tighten her grip on the metal bar to avoid falling. If she were just hanging still, she could hang here for a good long time, but being flogged at the same time, and flinching under each blow, makes her swing, which makes things much more stressful.

Miriam slows down and stops. She was planning to flog Ellie until she let go, which she assumed would not take more than a few minutes. But Ellie is made of stronger stuff. Miriam is impressed. The whole back side of Ellie's body is reddened now. Ellie flexes her wrists, shoulders burning. She's breathing very heavily.

"How many was that?" Miriam asks.

"One hundred and one, ma'am," Ellie sobs. "It hurts so much!"

Miriam blinks. She counted one hundred. She certainly intended to stop at one hundred, a round number. She wonders which of them might have miscounted. It was probably her. Whoops.

Anyway. "Do you have anything you'd like to say?"

"I'm sorry," Ellie says. "I'm sorry I stole from you. I won't do it ever again."

"I would like to believe that," Miriam says.

"I promise!"

Miriam shakes her head. The promise is empty. It's going to happen again whether Ellie wants it or not. Everybody has a limit, and Miriam is familiar with many, many different ways to tease a needy sub until they break.

And in any case, it would be somewhat inconvenient if Ellie was perfectly obedient at all times, because who would receive the floggings?

"Are your hands tired yet?"

"Yes!"

"Hmm. Let me help you, then."

Miriam comes around to stand in front of Ellie, and then parts her powerful thighs. She lifts Ellie's legs up onto her shoulders, taking about half of her weight, and then moves forward, to bury her head in Ellie's pussy. She clasps Ellie around the thighs and goes to work.

This time, Miriam uses her mouth and her hands together. With her hands, she roams Ellie's lower body, her hips and thighs and butt, massaging the deep grooves between her well-defined muscles. Then her calves, and then her feet, stroking her ankles, heels and insteps. Meanwhile, with her lips and long tongue, she suckles at Ellie's labia majora, and then explores inwards, and begins to feast on her vagina and hot little clit.

Ellie tips her head back and moans, as Miriam pours different kinds of pleasure into her. She is so well-coordinated with her hands and mouth that it almost overloads Ellie's senses. Yet all the while, the entire back of Ellie's body is still thrumming red with well-deserved pain. The combination does something weird to her head. It's a feeling she just wants to live inside, forever.

Miriam slaps her on the backside, extremely hard, with both hands. Ellie shrieks. The slaps leave even heavier red marks over the top of what's already there. Miriam slaps her again. And again, and then grips her ass tightly. Ellie switches her grip on the bar. This is by far the strangest sex position she's ever tried. She focuses on her grip. She can't just release the bar and sit on Miriam's shoulders. There's no way that her lover -- girlfriend? teacher? What is the word? -- could take all of her weight without overbalancing.

Miriam releases Ellie's ass and finds her feet again, now interlacing her fingers with Ellie's sensitive toes.

"Oh, yes, ma'am!"

Miriam's tongue alone is a fantastic lover, so hard and fat and good at twisting and flexing. As Miriam opens her mouth and engulfs Ellie's whole vulva, Ellie feels like there must be inches and inches of it buried inside her, undulating away. She's slept with boys who felt like they had smaller dicks than this. And no boy or girl she's ever slept with has been this good at eating her out.

"Please may I come?"

Miriam ignores her.

The pleasure continues to well up inside Ellie's body. Tears start to form in her eyes. She concentrates very hard. She is at the limit of her endurance. "I need to come, please, Ms. Wright. I don't want to disobey you again!"

Miriam surfaces for air, just for one second. "Come for me." Then in again.

Ellie comes as soon as Miriam's lips touch her again. She comes wetly and noisily, drenching her lover's mouth and throat in juice, clamping down on her tongue, which is still probing and writhing beautifully inside her. Miriam squeezes Ellie's big toes. Ellie babbles thankfully.

Miriam continues. Ellie rises slowly to another crest of pleasure, gasping with delight, flexing her legs, twisting her upper body, screwing her eyes up. "Oh my goodness! Ahhh! AH! Please! One more, please!" She forgets the pain of the flogging, and the soreness in her arms and fingers.

"Come again, now."

"AHHH!" Spasming, Ellie briefly loses grip with one hand. She quickly grabs the bar again.

"Mmmmh," Miriam says. She plants a slippery kiss on Ellie's throbbing sex. "You can have one more today. But I want you to delay it for as long as you possibly can."

"Y-yes, ma'am! I'll try!"

As for Miriam, she is having the time of her life. She has observed from prior lessons what Ellie likes, and what will get her off, and more importantly what will not get her off too fast. She is orchestrating Ellie's pleasure, pushing her to the brink of orgasm exactly when she decides that it's time, and not a second sooner or later. She pulls back a little, reaching around with one hand to stroke Ellie's needy pussy, to grip and tug her wet lips, to slip some happy fingers inside. Then, after a brief respite, she rolls her tongue tightly around Ellie's clit for the main event.

Ellie fights well, but she is tired and Miriam has her entirely outclassed. Ellie moans, and then wails, and finally bellows with pleasure. With Miriam's help, she rises to one final climax, the strongest of all. Her whole body tenses up as she comes for the last time. Her elbows and abs clench. She clamps her thighs tightly around Miriam's head, locks her calves underneath Miriam's armpits, and briefly lifts her off the ground.

Miriam coughs at this. "Whoah!"

Once Miriam's feet touch the floor again, she disentangles herself and steps back. Ellie continues to hang there, swinging gently. Her eyes are rolled back and her head is tilted back, mouth open. She is still moaning. There is juice running freely down one of her legs.

Miriam smiles. Ellie is a delight to watch come. And she still hasn't given up hanging from the bar. A fabulous show of strength and stamina, especially after a harsh onslaught of distracting stimulation.

"You can come down now."

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie says. She seems dazed. She is still recovering. A few seconds pass before she actually registers what she was told, and drops. She stumbles forward, into Miriam's open arms, and half-collapses on her, raining grateful kisses down on her forehead and nose and lips. "Thank you. Thank you, ma'am. I've never... That was so good. More, please."

"We both need to hydrate," Miriam says.

*

After they've both recovered, Miriam decides that it's time for the talk. She has Ellie put her shorts back on, and kneel on a mat in front of her. Back in her original position, but still topless. Miriam relaxes on a bench opposite, taking long pulls from a water bottle. She considers her words.

"This is called a D/S relationship," she explains. "Domination-slash-submission. In a relationship like this, one partner is submissive, and transfers most of the power in the relationship to the other, who is dominant. The word for 'one who dominates' is 'dominator', or the feminine form is 'dominatrix', which we shorten to 'domme'. I am your domme and you are my sub.

"D/S means different things for different people. For us, it means that this relationship exists solely for my pleasure. Not for yours. The purpose of your existence is to please me. That means you execute my instructions without question. You will fuck and be fucked, whenever and however I wish. You will be bound hard, and be disciplined firmly, and receive punishment. Because all of these things please me greatly. Any pleasure you derive from this arrangement is entirely coincidental."

Ellie says, "Yes, ma'am. I understand."

"My intention is to mold you into my perfect sub. We have only just begun here. As we continue, your future 'lessons' will become much more intense and difficult... but also rewarding, for both of us. You will be required to accept significant amounts of both pain and pleasure. I believe your sexual experiences thus far have been very... vanilla. That's going to change. Drastically. You will also be required to maintain your appearance to my specifications. This will include your physique, hair and makeup, and attire."

Ellie raises her hand. She asks, "Ma'am, is this... have you had relationships like this before?"

"Yes. You aren't my first. Most of my relationships since I was about twenty have involved some form of power exchange. I've played the submissive role once or twice, but I much prefer being on top. I've dominated women and men of all ages. Some for years at a stretch. Sometimes multiple people at once."

"Are you...? Um."

"Seeing anybody else right now?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Perhaps. That's not your concern. I dominate and fuck whomever I please, whenever I please. I don't have to explain myself to you. As for you, you will only fuck the people I order you to fuck. For right now, that will be nobody, not even your own hand."

Ellie clenches her fists, which are laid on her knees as she kneels. "Um. And. How much... pain?"

"As much pain as I think you require. Maybe a little more."

Ellie shivers. This is a mildly scary answer.

But on the other hand, Miriam's preferred cocktail of pain and sexual pleasure is something she's beginning to enjoy. A lot.

She says, "Ma'am, I want to impress you. I want to bring you pleasure. I want to be the best submissive you've ever had."

"That last one," Miriam says, "will be very difficult for you. You have some serious competition."

"I can do it, ma'am!"

Miriam tilts her head. She shoots a severe, calculating look at her submissive young playmate. Ellie sees her face and shivers, goosebumps running up to her scalp and down her arms. "How can she do that?" she thinks to herself. "Scare the heck out of me with only a look?"

"Come," Miriam says.

"...Come where, ma'am?"

Miriam scoffs. "Is the young lady dense? Right where you are! Don't change position, don't move your hands. Orgasm. That's an order."

"Um." Ellie looks away. She sits up straight, closes her eyes and concentrates.

It could be difficult. Only a few minutes ago, Miriam thoroughly ate her out, and she came three times.

She imagines something sexy. A young woman. Two, one a little older and more confident, the other inexperienced and curious. Angelic females, tenderly laying her down on a soft towel, slender hands exploring her body. Massaging pleasant-smelling oil into her skin as they prepare to make love to her...

"What are you imagining?" Miriam asks. "Look at me. You only have eyes for me. Nobody in your world is more beautiful than I am."

"Yes, ma'am." Ellie looks.

"Come. Right now," Miriam says. "Don't break eye contact. You have sixty seconds. This should be easy for a degenerate like you."

Ellie imagines making love with Miriam. It's easy to mentally undress her, she's seen her nude before. She pictures her in bed, limbs spread invitingly. Candles and scent. The slow burn, the entanglement, the heaving of Miriam's soft flesh against her own burnished body, the breathless journey upwards... but she doesn't know what Miriam is like in bed, she's been denied it...

Miriam's green eyes flick up to a clock on the wall behind Ellie. "Fifteen seconds," she tells her.

Ellie clenches down hard with her pelvic muscles. There is a weak flicker of pleasure there, but it's not growing. She needs to use her hands, or something.

"That's time."

Ellie sags. "Ma'am, was your best submissive able to come on command?"

Miriam clicks her fingers. "Like that."

"...Then, I will try to learn."

Miriam looks at the clock again. It's getting late. "I'm getting changed. Stay there. Don't move until you've come."

She picks up her stuff and heads to the changing room, leaving Ellie kneeling in the middle of the floor.

Some minutes pass, and Ellie hears the shower running. Ellie uses her memory of cleaning Miriam in the shower as motivation. Mentally, she explores every square inch of her domme's beautiful skin, and every close-up angle on her divine body. Soon, they are in bed together, and Miriam is crawling up to meet her beneath the white sheets...

She can't do it. Despite all of her strength and endurance training, Miriam has given her a simple, small task which she's physically incapable of completing. She needs to touch herself!

After a while, Miriam returns, carrying her kit bag. She has changed back into her office clothes. Expensive ankle boots, a pant suit, a cream blouse, hair pulled back into a severe bun, stud earrings. Ellie adores the sight of her domme in office wear... but Miriam doesn't give her a single look. She just leaves, and shuts the door, leaving Ellie alone, kneeling, hands on her thighs, in the empty gymnasium.

Ellie calls out, "Ma'am?"

There is no reply.

*

Ellie's mind races.

She thinks:

"Ma'am said not to move until I've come. If I can't, do I just sit here all night? What if I'm still here when people start arriving tomorrow morning? Naked! Ma'am can't have been serious."

She realises that Miriam was completely serious.

Ellie forms a plan. For the next hour, she thinks about other, non-sexy things, to try to create some space for her libido to recover. She thinks about movies and books, mentally tracing their plots in as much detail as she can. She thinks about her fitness goals, and how she plans to adjust her workout routine, and her diet. And mundane things, like her pharmaceuticals research work, and rent, and utilities bills. For a long time, she just counts the ticks of the clock behind her. She reaches several thousand.

Around 11pm she gets back into it.

In her fantasy, Miriam has returned. She's still in her office clothes, but they have become sexier. Her boots are shinier, with taller heels. Her pants are now a high-waisted pencil skirt, hugging her hips tightly, and showing off her toned legs. Her blouse is a size smaller, silk, not cotton, pulled taut by her immense breasts. A few of her blouse buttons are open, showing an expensive silver necklace and deep, inviting cleavage. She isn't wearing a bra. Her large nipples poke through the silk.

lonequark
lonequark
236 Followers
12