Ellie Submits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands in front of Ellie as she kneels, looking down her nose at her. She nudges Ellie's knees apart, then moves forward, planting one booted foot between her legs. She begins to delicately stroke Ellie's pussy with her toe.

Ellie gasps lightly.

The stimulation continues and grows. In the fantasy, Miriam is as good with the toe of her boot as she is with her fingers or mouth. Up and down, she strokes Ellie's pussy, while balancing effortlessly on her other foot, hands behind her back. Ellie begins to moan, and writhe.

"Lean back," Miriam tells her.

Ellie does so, still with her knees bent back. She puts her hands behind her head. Miriam kneels and pushes one finger, and then two, into Ellie's pussy. And then four. And then she folds her thumb, and pushes hard past the knuckles, and her entire fist is inside Ellie's body, huge and hard and hot and flexing. Ellie yelps with pain. The new visitor fills her to bursting. Miriam twists her fist, admiring the tight seal Ellie's vagina makes around her wrist bone... then pushes harder.

Ellie howls with pain and pleasure. She twists her body helplessly, wrapped completely around her domme's forearm, pleasure radiating from it.

"I am inside you," Miriam declares. "This is my body, now."

"Yes, ma'am! Yes..."

"You don't own yourself anymore. You're a slave to my pleasure."

"Yes!"

Miriam opens her hand, causing Ellie to throw her head back and spread her arms wide, like a star, and scream. She sees stars. Then Miriam clenches her fist up again, tightly, and Ellie's whole body closes up into a fetal position around it, arms and knees drawing in, abdomen crunched up.

"Look at me."

Ellie looks, through watering eyes. Miriam is bent over her, wrist-deep in her pussy. With her free hand, Miriam caresses Ellie's cheek, then pulls her in for a deep, fierce kiss.

"You are mine," Miriam proclaims, eyes barely an inch from Ellie's, boring into her soul. "All mine! I am in you, and I control you. I own you!"

"Yes, ma'am! I'm yours, I'm yours!"

Miriam French-kisses her again, then breaks off. "Scream for me."

Ellie takes a deep breath, and screams with fury and pain and happiness. It feels so good to belong to another woman, to have all the control taken away, to have Miriam buried within her and loving her and ruling her heart. She wraps her arms around her domme's neck and cries with happiness, tossed helplessly on a stormy ocean of pleasure.

Miriam smirks proudly. "Come for me."

"I'm trying," Ellie sobs. "I can't, I can't!"

Miriam withdraws her hand, all the way. She brushes Ellie's clit with the tips of two fingers after she withdraws, like a teaser, a prelude. Then, she bunches her fist again and goes all the way back in, filling Ellie to breaking point.

"FffffffaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!"

"You can," Miriam says. "You will. An orgasm is a gift I give to you. It is here, in your body, somewhere. You must find it." She pulls her fist out, and then goes in again, even deeper than before.

Ellie shrieks, becoming delirious. She shakes her head.

Miriam fists her, harder and harder, and somehow deeper still. She has limitless stamina. Ellie clutches at Miriam's neck and shoulders and wild hair, but she can't make her stop. Ellie's legs flail and spasm, uselessly. Between grunts of effort, she cries out, "I love you!"

"Show me!"

And harder, and on, and on. Miriam pistons in and out of her helpless sub, glossy black hair flying, driving the younger woman mad, berating her all the while. "Accept my gift, you filthy ingrate! Come now! Or I'll give you something to really scream about." Ellie's vision blurs. Miriam becomes an indistinct figure, a vulgar tormentor, filling her with alternating pain and pleasure. "Useless! All my subs can do this. You're not fit to eat their shit."

It continues.

Finally, desperately, Ellie climaxes. In the fantasy, her climax is explosive, transcendent, erupting from her domme's hot fist and spreading to every cell in her body. She arches her back and screams incoherently with pleasure, with Miriam still pounding her senseless. It is the most extreme pleasure she's ever felt. She is transported to another universe, where there is nothing but dazzling light and the glowing fist within her.

In reality, it is not the strongest orgasm Ellie has had. But it is enough. Little trills of pleasure fill her up, for a moment, and she feels a small burst of juice leak out of her, dripping into her gym shorts.

She says, "Ah!"

She shivers, and gets up, legs wobbling. It is a little before midnight. She feels filthy, sore and drained. The fantasy was delightful, but her body simply isn't trained to do this. She will need to work on it.

*

Later that week, Ellie passes Miriam in a corridor. It is a very large office building, and this is the first time that they have run into one another outside of the gym. Ellie is headed to the cafeteria for lunch, with a few work friends. As instructed, she is wearing the ankle boots Miriam gave her, with three-inch heels increasing her already impressive natural height to something well over six feet, something impossible to ignore. And she is walking the way Miriam taught her, with her head held up proudly and a sensual sway in her body which more and more people are starting to notice. Other than her shoes, Ellie wears her usual office garb: a demure knee-length pleated skirt, a chunky knit sweater over a plain white collar shirt, and an ID card on a red lanyard which she decorates with colorful pins.

Miriam breezes past her in the opposite direction, with an entourage of other senior executives and personal assistants. Miriam is the shortest person in the group, and leads it. She wears a deep black business suit, immaculately cut to flatter her natural curves, with one jacket button buttoned. A deep, sharp white triangle of blouse dives from her collar down to her waist. She walks fast, and is giving instructions to a P.A. as she goes.

Ellie can't help but turn to watch. Her boss's boss's boss dresses for power, not to be sexy. But that doesn't stop her presence from derailing every thought Ellie was having. If anything, it's worse. A little part of her brain swoons, saying, "Omigosh, it's her, it's her!"

Miriam doesn't appear to notice Ellie as she passes. Not even a glance. She's gone in a few seconds.

Ellie forgets how to walk. One of her friends bumps into her as she stalls. "Ellie?"

"Sorry!"

She spends the rest of lunch, and the rest of the day, and the rest of the night, unable to think. There is a garbled mess of colors in her mind, images of Miriam, her formidable businesswoman persona, the luxurious gym freak body beneath it, the demanding and creative dominatrix beneath that. Her years of experience in domination. What the next lesson could be.

Ellie is so horny that night that she can barely sleep. Forbidden to touch herself, she gnaws frustratedly at her pillow instead.

12