Ellie Submits Pt. 05

Story Info
"Stop orgasming and answer my question!"
3.6k words
4.62
15.9k
14

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers

Ellie is working out in the office gym, transitioning slowly from a handstand back to a planche position, when her phone chimes. She spends almost all of her free time working on her body now, and a lot of her notifications arrive during exercise. Normally she ignores them until she's at least finished with her current set. But this is the special chime. It means the message is from her domme.

Nothing is more important. She drops gracefully out of the handstand and stands up, then snatches up her phone.

The message says, "Get naked. Send me a photo as proof."

At this late hour, Ellie is the only person using the office gym. So, she removes her sports bra, trainers and dolphin shorts, and takes the photo of herself in the gym mirror. She is over six feet tall and her body is bursting at the seams with hard, hard-earned muscle. She takes the photo with her lower body turned sideways, showing off the curve of her butt and the highly defined musculature of her thigh and calf, while her torso twists to present her eight-pack, her obliques, and her proud breasts. Her skin is deeply tanned, and she is glistening all over with fresh sweat. It is, she admits to herself with some quiet pride, a really hot picture.

A minute passes.

She receives another message.

"You know where my office is. Get up here, right now. You have sixty seconds."

Ellie gulps, and almost drops her phone. Sixty seconds is, she guesses, just barely enough time to sprint all the way up the building to Miriam's office on the fourth floor. That's if she leaves immediately, and doesn't stop to put on clothes.

It's very late in the evening. Usually there's not a soul left in the building at this hour, other than her and Miriam. Usually. What if someone sees her? How could she explain herself?

She looks at her pile of abandoned gym wear. Part of her brain yells at the rest of her, "Too late! You've wasted five seconds already! Ma'am will be furious with you! GO!"

She runs.

The corridors outside of the gym are cold and dimly lit after hours, and it's bizarre to be sprinting down them nude and barefoot. She ignores the elevators and rushes to the stairwell, and wrenches the door open, almost stubbing a toe. She sprints up flight after flight of stairs, taking them three at a time. Another heavy door. Then left and then right and down a long corridor to the executive suites. Miriam's office is at the end of the hallway, at the corner of the building.

The office door is closed. Ellie knocks urgently, then stands back. She isn't out of breath, not after a trivial run like that. Her heart rate hasn't risen by more than a few beats per minute. Perhaps if Miriam's office were on the twentieth floor, this might have qualified as exercise.

She wasn't seen on the way, so that's something. Well, she didn't see anyone on the way...

Miriam opens the door for her. She is wearing a hands-free headset and microphone. She puts her finger to her lips, indicating that Ellie should be quiet, because she is on a call.

"Gross margins were essentially flat this quarter," she says. "Operating expenses are up almost fifty percent over the same quarter last financial year; that's because we've been investing heavily in our corporate infrastructure..."

As she says this, she leads Ellie into her office, and over to the rug between the couches. Here, she shows Ellie her own phone, where there is a stopwatch, stopped at one minute and eleven seconds.

Ellie gasps sharply, then covers her mouth. She drops to her knees in the center of the rug, and bows her head, ashamed.

This seems to be the appropriate move. Miriam bends down behind her, and pulls both of her hands behind her back. Ellie is still clutching her phone, having brought it all the way up here with her; Miriam takes it away. Then Ellie feels her fingers being guided into some kind of leather glove. A single glove, with room for both of her hands, palm against palm and finger against finger. The fit is very snug and comfortable.

While this happens, Miriam is still delivering her earnings report. "Marketing expenses are up a double-digit percentage compared with last year, as are our legal expenses and insurance expenses. All of these figures are positive reflections of our excellent rate of growth."

She tightens some kind of loop around Ellie's wrists, fastening her into the glove. The lacing continues, soft leather binding Ellie's arms together from the forearms upwards. Ellie doesn't resist. She feels as if her head is empty.

The glove turns out to be much longer than Ellie thought at first. Soon, her forearms are fully encased and bound together, and her elbows are being tightened together with what feels like a fat buckled strap. As Miriam tightens the strap, Ellie's powerful shoulders are pulled back and toward one another, compressing her back muscles into deep folds.

There are extra straps designed to go around the shoulders and chest, to make it impossible to wriggle out of the binder, but Miriam leaves them aside. The buckles at Ellie's wrists and just below her elbows are tight enough, in Miriam's opinion, and Ellie's large forearm muscles help too. She gives the binder a good hard tug, just to be sure. Yes. This one isn't getting out.

"These earnings targets were aggressive, reflecting our expectations of both growth and efficiency improvements. I was extremely pleased to see that we beat them easily. I consider that a reflection of my team's commitment."

As Miriam stands up again, Ellie tests her range of movement, shoulders and wrists straining. She can't get her hands around in front of her, or even get a good look at the arm binder she's wearing. She finds she's forced to stick her chest out. Her nipples are standing out. She bites her lip, fretting about what Miriam is about to do to her. She was late. She knows she deserves to be disciplined because of her lateness. But at the same time, she feels a sort of calm, because she knows Miriam is in control. She doesn't need to worry. Miriam will give her what she needs.

Ellie, head still bowed, feels something press beneath her chin. She looks up.

Miriam generally dresses for power, and power is certainly what Ellie feels, kneeling at her feet. A sharp black pant suit, three-quarter sleeves on the jacket. A tight, professional black top and a silver necklace. Miriam's hair is drawn back into an elaborate pony tail. She has a fierce, calculating expression. She is holding a long, flexible black rod, with the end held against the underside of Ellie's chin. It feels like a flat paddle on the end. Ellie doesn't recognise the implement immediately, but after a second she realises that it is a riding crop.

"Other than a few asterisks," Miriam says, "I would characterize this as a positive result across the whole balance sheet. With that, I'm open to questions from the room."

She presses a finger to her lips, again. She raises her riding crop and swats Ellie hard, directly on the nipple.

Ellie hisses, quietly. She bites her tongue.

"Thank you," Miriam says, to someone Ellie can't hear.

She strikes Ellie again, on the other nipple. She is a terrific shot. Ellie's nipple is a small target, but she swats it perfectly, completely avoiding Ellie's areola or the flesh of her breast. Ellie stiffens up but manages to take the blow completely silently. Soon, the only sound in the room is the light snapping of leather on disobedient, needy flesh. And Miriam's continuing narration:

"Yes, this fiscal quarter has been very unusual for a lot of obvious reasons, and one or two less obvious ones."

Swit.

"Yes, absolutely."

Swit.

Miriam beats Ellie's nipples ten times, alternating between them. All the time, she is answering questions on the call. Ellie flinches away from the tenth blow, causing Miriam to miss. Miriam uses her crop to indicate in no uncertain terms that Ellie needs to sit up straight, present herself, and accept her punishment.

Swit.

And finally, an eleventh and much, much harder blow. SWIT.

Ellie opens her mouth and cries out... but still silently. That makes one blow for each second late. It could have been worse. Her nipples sting like crazy now, but the pain is already fading.

Ellie thinks to herself, "I deserved that." She feels relieved to be through her punishment; despite the pain, she feels safe and happy to be in Miriam's care. She has learned her lesson. She will be faster next time.

Miriam pats Ellie on the shoulder, a small acknowledgement of Ellie's excellent discipline. Not everybody would have been able to take such punishment completely silently. Then Miriam disappears behind her for a few seconds, busying herself in the far corner of the room.

"Thank you. My sentiments match with yours pretty closely. I will communicate all of what you said to my senior staff. They'll be pleased to hear it."

She returns completely naked apart from her silver necklace. This, Ellie finds quite startling. Miriam was only out of sight for a few seconds; her clothes have disappeared almost instantly, and without making a sound. The sight of her nude form is so unexpected and sexy that Ellie squeaks, and squirms. Now her heart really starts to pound. And something in her lower body knots up with anxious anticipation.

She and Miriam have been in their strange one-way relationship for several weeks. In that time, Miriam has fingered her or eaten her out half a dozen times. But it was always while Ellie was bound, tightly, completely at her mercy. Miriam has never allowed Ellie, in turn, to lay a finger on her. Well, not really.

And Ellie has ached for it. She wants it more than anything in the world. Miriam is so powerful and demanding... she wants to pleasure her, to worship her, to prove her worth. She knows she can impress her.

Miriam is five feet, one-and-three-quarters inches tall. She has a broad chest and very large, very firm breasts, G- or maybe H-cup, with large areolae and fat, upturned nipples. Her torso tapers to an enviably trim waist, with just a hint of muscle tone. Two contours dive from the crests of her hips down to a neat wisp of very dark hair between her legs, while her hips flare out, the widest part of her thighs exactly as broad as her bust line. She has a small, diamond-shaped thigh gap. Sumptuous legs. Perfect feet.

She still wears the headset, and carries the riding crop.

"No, I don't agree at all. We have to remember that a lot of these process changes are longer-term investments."

She takes two steps forward, all the way up to Ellie's face. She plants her bare feet either side of Ellie's thighs, so that her divinely beautiful sex is just a half-inch in front of Ellie's nose and mouth. Ellie's heart is drumming so hard that she knows her domme must be able to hear it. She glances upwards, but from this angle all she can see is the underside of Miriam's fabulous breasts.

Miriam uses her crop to pull the back of Ellie's head forward a little more. It is obvious what she is ordering her to do. This is it. "Okay," Ellie breathes to herself. Trembling, she plants a kiss on her domme's mons. And then goes down.

She finds it frustrating not to be able to use her fingers -- she can't use them for added stimulation, and she can't use them to spread her domme's pussy to see what she's doing. She pushes her tongue between Miriam's tight folds, as deeply as she can, and then strokes upwards, finding her way to what she hopes is Miriam's rosebud. It's difficult to be sure by feel alone. She closes her mouth around Miriam's pussy, lapping hungrily.

Miriam continues her call, offering detailed responses to high-level business questions. She doesn't move her hips. She doesn't react verbally to anything Ellie does. There's no way to know whether any of this feels good to her or doesn't.

Some time passes.

"Alright, thank you everybody," Miriam says. "Signing off."

She turns and walks away from Ellie, who mewls unhappily at not being able to finish the job, and being denied skin-to-skin contact with her domme. Miriam throws her headset aside too. She takes a tissue from a box on her desk, and uses it to wipe herself clean.

"Stand up," she says to Ellie, not looking at her. "Face away from me. Spread your feet far apart, lock your knees. And bend forward, as far as you can."

With her heart sinking, Ellie obeys. This new position presents her bound arms and her muscular behind. She shuffles her feet. It's a difficult position to maintain, without being able to use her arms to balance. In this position, her head is about level with her knees.

Miriam beats her ass with the riding crop. Only once, but much harder than when she was working Ellie's nipples. She grunts with the effort, and the crop makes a loud SNAP.

Ellie yelps out loud.

"You," Miriam says, "might be the most worthless pussy-licker I've ever experienced."

Ellie's heart sinks. The verdict hurts almost as much as the crop. She wails, "Ma'am, I'm sorry!"

SNAP. Another miserable yelp.

"Is your mouth dry? You were like sandpaper."

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I was nervous!"

"Don't look at me. Stay in position," Miriam orders.

"Yes, ma'am!"

SNAP.

"Ow!"

"You could barely find my clit," Miriam goes on. SNAP. "You paid no attention to foreplay. Never touched my hips, my thighs..." SNAP. "No variety, no intensity, no enthusiasm." SNAP. "You've eaten women out before, yes?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"How many?"

Ellie hesitates.

Another blow, impatient.

"Aaagh!"

"How many women have you eaten out? Not counting me."

"I'm sorry! T-- I mean-- two?"

Miriam hits her across the behind yet again. "Do not lie to me, young lady. How many different women have you brought to orgasm, orally?"

Ellie is blushing so hard that she's almost crying. "One, ma'am. The other... it didn't really work out. We gave up. And used a vibrator." She's never admitted that to anyone before. She tenses up, waiting for the next blow.

It doesn't come. At least, not immediately.

Miriam examines her sub's body. This is a rather good angle, showing off Ellie's butt and long, powerful legs. Miriam knows that most of Ellie's muscle development has come in the past year or so, but even before Ellie began her training she would have been toned and graceful, and she has always been very beautiful.

Miriam says, "I thought you had more experience than that."

"I mostly slept with guys," Ellie explains, to fill the anxious silence. "Up until, uh, I met you, ma'am."

"You're better at sucking cock, is that what you're saying?"

"I--"

Another blow. "Be quiet."

"Agh!"

Miriam says, "Today is Monday." SNAP. "Every day this week, you will be undergoing intensive oral training." SNAP. "That was always my plan for this week, but it looks like we're starting from further behind than I thought." SNAP. "No matter. You'll need to work harder." SNAP.

Between yelps of pain, Ellie manages to cry, "Yes, ma'am!"

"You will have a final examination on Saturday. You are free on Saturday, I trust?"

"When, ma'am?"

"All day."

Ellie gulps. She has a few engagements, but nothing she can't cancel or move. A final examination? What does that mean? All day! "Yes, ma'am."

Miriam thrashes her a few more times with the riding crop. Forehand and backhand strokes, alternating between Ellie's cheeks. It's a severe punishment. Ellie is wailing with pain and tears have formed in her eyes by the time Miriam is finished. There are big red marks on her ass, which she can't see, but can certainly feel.

"How many was that?" Miriam asks.

"Twenty, ma'am. It hurts, ma'am."

"The more it hurts, the more you should thank me."

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie says. "Thank you very, very much, ma'am."

"My pleasure," Miriam says, brightly. "Now. Stand up straight and face me."

Ellie obeys, hands still bound firmly behind her. Miriam sets her riding crop aside. She kneels between her sub's legs, reversing their earlier roles, and folds her own arms behind her back. "Pay attention to this." She leans forward, and eats Ellie out.

Miriam has provided Ellie with oral pleasure several times before, and Ellie already knows that she is wondrously skilled at it. But this is very different, because it happens so fast. Miriam rains down kisses and nibbles on every part of Ellie's soft, nude pussy. She rapidly licks Ellie's inner thighs and the creases of her iliac V. She nuzzles hungrily against her labia and her clitoral hood, using her dextrous tongue and soft lips. The pleasure quickly becomes overwhelmingly intense, blotting out the pain in her rear. Ellie feels herself becoming wet, and ready.

"Oh, ma'am, thank you so much!"

"Be quiet," Miriam says to her. "Pay attention to my technique." Only then does she go in, tonguing Ellie's hot, dripping slit from bottom to top, feasting on her tiny clitoris. Miriam is able to roll her tongue; she rolls it tightly around Ellie's bud, forming a snug home for it, like a little pussy. Then she pushes her tongue forward and back, fucking it sweetly.

The sensation is glorious. Ellie finds that she is rising to her climax faster than she's ever done before. It can't have been much more than a minute. She doesn't know how Miriam is able to do what she's doing. She rises up on her toes. "Aaaih! Hnn!" She strains at her arm binder, and climaxes noisily, hard enough that her knees buckle. She stumbles and nearly falls over her domme, who stands up quickly and holds her tightly until she finds her footing again. Her legs tremble. "Hhnnnnnnnn! Oh my gosh! That was so good. Ma'am, you're so good..."

"That took me less than two minutes," Miriam says. "With my mouth alone. I didn't give you this as a reward. I'm showing you what I want from you. Do you understand?"

Ellie has a dreamy expression on her face.

Miriam snatches up her riding crop, and swats her sub on the side of the ass once more. "Stop orgasming and answer my question!"

"Ah! Oh! I think so, ma'am."

"So show me. Kneel."

And Ellie starts over.

*

Ellie fails the second time as well. She is less nervous this time, but she is distracted by her own recent orgasm, which is filling her with warm, fuzzy pink clouds and making it difficult to concentrate on her work.

She says as much to her domme.

Miriam says, "I don't care. Work through it. A good sub suspends her sexual needs for her domme. There's only one person in this room whose pleasure matters."

After Ellie fails, Miriam thrashes her again. Only ten blows this time, but the punishment feels more severe, because Ellie is still very sore from the previous beating.

Then, Miriam makes Ellie stand again, and kneels again, and once more demonstrates the required oral performance on Ellie. It's only a short while since Ellie came before, and she is still smarting badly from the crop. And yet, Miriam is able to wring another orgasm out of her in record time. Ellie cries out, knees shaking. She tries to pay attention to her domme's astonishingly efficient technique, but it's impossible to not just lose herself in the pleasure.

Miriam stands, and makes her kneel. "Again. And I want to see intensity in your eyes. Concentration and adoration. Make me believe you're drawing as much pleasure as you're giving. Convince me that you could come, just from providing oral service. Someday, maybe, you will."

The cycle continues for nearly another hour. Eating, being beaten, being eaten. Halfway through, Miriam lets Ellie stop and rest for a while, laying on the couch to recover, though still with her arms bound behind her back. Ellie is dazed, and can't sit up straight, her butt hurts too much from being cropped. Miriam fills a glass with ice water from a cooler in the corner, and holds it so that Ellie can drink from it without using her hands. Ellie finds being watered, like an animal, inordinately tender and pleasurable. Then Miriam sits with her for a while, stroking her hair and murmuring sweetly to her.

lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers
12