All Comments on 'Ellie Submits Pt. 05'

by lonequark

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
subgirl4dommesubgirl4dommeover 2 years ago
Great story

One of my favourite stories. Really hot & I like the pace of the story. Can’t wait to read how Ellie handles the training & what’s happening next in their relationship!

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

Brilliant story, great mix of pain and pleasure, I look forward to reading the next chapter on Ellie’s training.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I didn't rate this as it's just a little sad. To me Miriam is just a abusive, overly entitled asshat who just likes to beat subordinates basically giving nothing in return. Elle is a doormat, flat and simple, pitifully existing for a little attention. This isn't a BDSM relationship because as far as I can see there hasn't been explicit consent given. Just Elle being steamrolled by Miriam. I know it's a fantasy story but where the hell is HR or corporate security well all these encounters are going on.

lonequarklonequarkover 2 years agoAuthor

I have been fretting about some of the same issues. The line between reality and fantasy... If Miriam is supposed to be credible as an experienced domme, then, for example, safewords should have come up by now, right? In part one, even. Also, I dislike the power imbalance implicit in Ellie being Miriam's employee. Both of these were mistakes, I realise now. And unfortunately I can't go back and edit the chapters which everybody's already read... perils of serial fiction!

I have some ideas for resolving this. In any case, thank you for your comment, I appreciate it.

lonequarklonequarkover 2 years agoAuthor

I should say, thank you everybody for all of your comments so far!

Avidreader0Avidreader0over 2 years ago

I'm loving the story.. I can't wait to keep reading it. Thank you for sharing it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a bit late in the game but hopefully Miriam and Ellie will come up with a safeword. If this is going to be a true D/s relationship there has to be some limits set up between the two. Trust is earned from the sub if the Dom is true to their word, being that they will not do anything beyond what the sub can endure. So far, that Ellie considers that Miriam will not do anything to really harm her, is kind of a trust. The author touches on that no safeword has been set up so maybe it will be done shortly. Miriam kind of gives some kind of care along her beatings of Ellie at least holding her, speaking gently for a short time, allowing Ellie to rest a bit, and giving her a bit of water, shows that Miriam does have some thought into how she wants to train Ellie. What I have not heard/read so far is why is Miriam training Ellie. I initially thought that maybe Miriam was grooming Ellie for some kind of leadership position and wanted Ellie to be more sure of herself in her life. Now, I am not so sure what Miriam wants Ellie for. Will she ship Ellie off to some overseas brothel? Will she pass Ellie off to some other Dom for further degradation and humiliation? Granted I am reading these parts a bit in the past, I do like the theme if not the methods. How many times did Miriam actually beat Ellie in the office? I am surprised that Ellie was even able to walk out with so many welts on her body? What will Ellie wear the next time she is in the office with all of those marks on her body?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same as the commenter before. Very late... but here my feedback so far.

Stating the obvious... no aftercare. No check-in no safeword. These to aren´t in a D/s relationship. They are D/s fuckbuddies.

Being fuckbuddies isn´t a bad thing necessarily... but as soon as one of these two needs more they´re in for some very hefty heartache.

We are 5 parts in and I´ve seen very little of Ellies personality and only the tiniest of glimpses of the real Miriam...

I´m losing my interest a little bit.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

I have the same feelings that have already been expressed so hope you will cover these going fot ward. Intense instalment but hope it works out for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous