Ellie Submits Pt. 06

Story Info
Ellie has thirty minutes to orally pleasure her domme.
3.6k words
4.69
14.5k
12

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
239 Followers

Ellie knocks on her domme's office door, fizzing with anticipation. It is eight a.m. and she has been summoned for a quick lesson in submission before work. The topic of the lesson will be oral dexterity.

"Come in."

As Ellie enters, Miriam is seated behind her desk, working. She is wearing a simple navy blue work dress, short-sleeved, with a boat neckline, almost horizontal from shoulder to shoulder across her throat. Masses of silky black hair, pulled back into a complex bun. Silver stud earrings and a silver necklace. As always, Miriam looks extremely beautiful, and extremely professional. It isn't a sexy look as such, but somehow that turns Ellie on even more. She knows first-hand how curvaceous and erotic Miriam's body is, beneath her layers of professionalism. She knows how wicked Miriam is, how sexually demanding. The secret version of her, the true version.

Miriam barely looks up as Ellie enters. "Right on time. Take your top off."

Ellie flushes, and hurriedly closes the door. There was no one in the corridor who could have heard that, thankfully. But she doesn't take her top off, yet. Instead she takes a seat in front of Miriam's desk.

Miriam frowns at her. She is accustomed to instantaneous obedience to her every command. Then her expression softens. "Is something on your mind?"

"Ma'am, can we just... talk? For a minute?"

"Of course."

Ellie quivers. "Ma'am, you keep interrupting my workouts for, um. Lessons. Yesterday night when you called me up here for oral training, I was working out. After we were done, I didn't have time to finish. I went straight home and ate and slept and then had to come straight back here for more oral training. And... I know I need practice. And I love that I can't predict what you're going to do to me next or when. It's really exciting! But. I also want to look good for you. And I know you want me to look my best, too. And I have a very intensive training regimen and I have to keep to it. Maintaining a body like this takes, um. Discipline! Ma'am."

After a frosty pause, Miriam asks her sub, "You want me to be more disciplined?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie squeaks.

"Take your top off."

Ellie obeys. Under her tight black long-sleeved top, she is wearing a simple dark gray bandeau. She removes it too. She clutches them both in her lap, anxiously awaiting further instructions. She's still wearing her skirt, and brightly colored leggings, and the heeled boots which Miriam gave her some weeks back.

She is a mountain of a girl. Her upper body swells all over with powerful, hard-earned musculature. Her deltoids are like cannonballs and her upper arms aren't much smaller. She has a deep crease between her well-developed pectoral muscles. Her proud breasts are medium-small for her frame -- they were a little bigger before she worked away so much of her body fat. Being sat down squashes her abdominals together, but Miriam knows from personal experience how well-defined they are when she stands. (And especially when she uses them. There's a move she does called a human flag...)

"Yes," Miriam says, appreciating the view. "I take your point. This is certainly worth the price of a little self-control."

Ellie can't resist a satisfied smile.

"...Very well. No more lessons in the gym. In the gym, we're just gym buddies. No matter how many people aren't watching. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Good sub."

Being called "good sub" gives Ellie a little trill of pleasure.

"Was there anything else?"

Ellie shakes her head.

"Then let's get to it." Miriam stands up and walks over to the other half of her office, where there are a few couches and a rug.

Ellie joins her. Miriam spins her around, then clicks something metallic into place around one of her wrists. Then the other wrist too -- a pair of handcuffs. The cuffs are a rigid figure-of-eight of metal, with no chain between them, only a hinge. They pull Ellie's shoulders back a little, making her thrust her chest out. "We only have a thirty-minute slot," Miriam explains. "No time for anything more sophisticated." She spins Ellie around again, and runs her admiring hands up Ellie's hard obliques. Then cups her breasts, fondling her sub's dainty nipples, already standing out a little, with her thumbs. The only thing she finds more arousing than Ellie's musclebound body is Ellie's musclebound body when it's bound.

"Comfortable?"

Ellie flexes her shoulders, feeling the restraints bite into her wrists. It feels weirdly pleasurable to strain against them. After some weeks of lessons, her body is beginning to associate being restrained with the prospect of pleasure. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good." Miriam stands up on tiptoes to plant a tender kiss on Ellie's lips. "Now, kneel."

Ellie kneels.

Miriam hitches her knee-length dress up around her waist. She takes a seat on one of the couches, facing Ellie. Her legs are bare, but she wears a scanty black pair of panties with a lace trim. She spreads her knees wide, and twitches her underwear aside, providing Ellie with an unobstructed view of her divine sex. Aside from a well-tended tuft of dark hair, she is perfectly hairless and smooth. She runs a delicate thumb, teasingly, up along her narrow cleft.

Ellie's stomach gurgles, loudly enough that Miriam can hear it.

"Hungry, young lady?"

Ellie licks her lips. "Yes, ma'am."

Miriam spreads her arms across the back of the couch. "Then help yourself."

On her knees, Ellie shuffles forward. She is a little less nervous than she was yesterday. It helps that Miriam isn't in the middle of a phone call this time. And it helps that she isn't brandishing a riding crop.

Surprising her domme, Ellie doesn't immediately attend to her pussy. Instead she begins with her domme's spread leg, worshipping her toned inner thigh with luxurious kisses and long, sinuous licks. Ellie moves slowly and lovingly inward, stimulating every available square inch of Miriam's perfect skin.

Miriam rolls her hips upward a little. She lifts her legs and spreads them much further, more than one hundred and eighty degrees, so that she can rest her ankles on the arm rests of the couch. This shows off her fabulous legs, and gives Ellie much better access to her lower body. Miriam is still wearing her shoes, a pair of tall-heeled gray pumps; they dangle from her toes at each end of the couch.

She is already pleased. It appears that Ellie has been thinking about what she did wrong yesterday. She's shown up with a plan this time. A plan to pay attention to her domme's whole body. To work her way in slowly. To make good use of her available time.

Ellie moves over to her other thigh, to give it the same fond attentions. "Your legs are so beautiful, ma'am..." she murmurs. "I want to stay here forever."

"If only we didn't both have day jobs," Miriam chuckles. She closes her eyes for a moment, as the pleasure grows inside of her. Ellie's touch is softer and sweeter than last time. Warmer, more careful, more disciplined. She seems to find the angle more convenient, too.

After a minute or two of blissful drifting, a thought occurs to Miriam. "You know, I've been interrupting my own workouts too. Very naughty, both of us skipping out on important exercises... My fitness plan isn't anywhere near as intense as yours, of course... but a figure like this doesn't take care of itself..."

She arches her back.

"Nnnf. The problem is, I just can't keep my hands off of you."

Ellie reaches her domme's innermost thighs. She caresses Miriam's soft skin with her nose and lips, and with her hot breath too. Very nearly touching her pussy... but not quite. Moving up and over, she lays several long, hot kisses on Miriam's hip. Then one, just a little lower than the first ones, on her mons.

"Keep going," Miriam says.

Ellie's breath is heavy and humid. She leaves long, sensual licks around and around Miriam's vulva, her outer labia. Miriam tilts her head back. It's as if Ellie is cultivating a garden of pleasure inside her body. Creepers are spreading through her, entangling her. Flowers are budding, soon to bloom. A few more minutes of silence pass.

And then Ellie journeys in a little further, again. Now her hot tongue teases at Miriam's slim, sensitive inner folds. Miriam shifts her body some more, finding a more comfortable position. She pulls her underwear a little further aside for her hungry sub. With her other hand, she strokes her own throat, and tugs at her silver necklace.

This is a most agreeable way to start the working day.

"Your pussy is so beautiful, ma'am," Ellie murmurs, between mouthfuls. "I love it."

"Show me," Miriam hisses.

Ellie shows her how much she loves it.

In another moment, Miriam is gasping with delight. "Ahh! There. A little deeper. Don't stop. You were just starting to find m-- ohhhhhh!" She squirms. Inside of her, the first flowers start to bloom. Tiny, happy purple blossoms, racing up from her pussy to her belly to the tips of her nipples. She arches her back more, involuntarily, and clasps her fists to her chest. "Keep doing that. Mmmmmh. No, don't stop, don't change your pace... just keep doing that, until I say..."

While Ellie continues, Miriam closes her legs up again, now resting her thighs on Ellie's monumental shoulders. She crosses her ankles across Ellie's back, pulling her in. Then she holds still, eyes closed, lips parted in a silent gasp of pleasure. Ellie has found a very good spot. Not her G-spot -- Miriam does not, to her knowledge, have one, and even if she did it would be much further inside of her than Ellie could reach with only her tongue -- but a good one. Miriam soaks in the slow, rhythmic, circling pleasure for a full minute. Beautiful purple and orange blooms, opening and closing.

Ellie keeps up the rhythm, the consistent happy pressure. She doesn't stop, she doesn't break away. It feels to Miriam as if she could keep it up for hours.

"Okay," Miriam says, after she's spent enough time enjoying this first plateau of pleasure. "Now keep going."

Ellie moves a little faster now. More enthusiasm, more tongue. She explores every part of Miriam's pussy -- almost. From the bottom to the top of her folds, and from her entrance inward, as far inward as her tongue will reach. Miriam is becoming quite wet now, and Ellie is surprised and delighted when she first tastes it. That means she's on the right track, and it encourages her to reach deeper still. She only leaves one part of her domme untouched, saving it for last.

"Oh, that's so beautiful," Miriam gasps. She clasps Ellie's head, running her fingers through her cropped, ash-blonde hair, as their bodies start to move in time. "Good sub. Beautiful sub. Heat me up. Work me. Every inch of me."

Ellie obeys. She obeys and obeys, as minute after unbearable minute ticks by. She can feel Miriam's body tense up and release in response to different techniques. She can feel Miriam inching closer to her climax. She feels that she could make her come in a matter of seconds, if she let loose and poured it on. But she holds back. At times, she even breaks contact entirely, so that Miriam can cool off a little. And then goes in again...

"Oh, sweet one," Miriam says. "I knew I wasn't wasting my time on you... You don't know how long I've waited for this..."

Ellie looks up. Miriam looks down. Ellie's eyes, her ice-blue eyes alone, gazing up at Miriam from her pussy, make Miriam want to come. Concentration and adoration. Fierce devotion. So much heat in her gaze! Exactly what was requested!

As she maintains eye contact, Ellie moves up an inch, to the very top of Miriam's pussy. She encircles Miriam's clitoral hood with her soft lips.

"Nnnh!" Miriam sits up, curling almost into a fetal position around her sub's head. Brilliant petals are unfurling inside her. Creepers are slowly tightening around her waist, and her breasts and her throat. "Slower," she gasps. "Don't touch me there yet. Make me wait for it. You were doing it right. Circle in. Circle in... slowly..."

Ellie obeys. She circles in, very, very slowly. She breaks off for a second, and whispers, "Your clit is so beautiful, ma'am. I want to eat you up." And then continues.

"Auh!" Miriam's toes curl up. Tears are forming in the corners of her eyes. One of her shoes falls off her foot. It bounces off of Ellie's back and hits the floor.

Ellie works. She works her heart out.

Miriam is overjoyed with her sub's performance. This is such an improvement over yesterday, it's difficult to believe. All Ellie needed was time. Time to prepare and time to work... a little less pain, maybe, a little more encouragement... And this is only her mouth! Just imagine what she could do with her hands! And the rest of her astonishing body...

"I've been delaying my pleasure, Eleanor," Miriam moans. "We could have fucked the day we met, and I think you know it... But I love the dance, the anticipation, the long descent... You're a creature of pleasure, Eleanor. It's what you're made for. Submit to me."

"I submit to you," Ellie whispers. She breaks off from her circling to say this, then continues.

"Anything I order you to do, you'll do it," Miriam says.

"I'll do it," Ellie whispers.

"Pleasure me, forever," Miriam breathes. "Never stop."

Ellie continues to circle her domme's most sensitive bud, slowly. She waits, patiently, to be specifically ordered to make her come.

The silence in the room lengthens. Ellie suckles quietly, while Miriam carefully manages her breathing, trying to stop herself from going over the edge too early. There's still her other shoe dangling from her toe, ready to drop.

"Now," Miriam orders. "Do it to me. Oh yes, like that, YES--"

Someone knocks on the door.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck. Fucking damn it."

Ellie keeps going, undeterred, for a second or two, but Miriam pushes her away.

"Ma'am, who is it?"

Miriam closes her legs and sits up straight, clenching her fists. She checks the time. "One of my senior assistants. Joan Scott. She's here for my next meeting. With a pile of exceedingly uninteresting reports. This little overachiever is a full ten minutes early. God damn her."

"Ma'am," Ellie ventures, "you said the door blocks a lot of sound..."

"She's standing there waiting, right now," Miriam says. "I can keep her waiting for as long as I feel like, but I can't get off without her hearing. Not the way I want to. Fuck it."

"Let her listen. I don't care."

"No," Miriam says, with some finality. "It's not happening."

Ellie's face falls. She glances hopelessly at Miriam's sodden pussy, then back at her face. Miriam glowers. Then sighs. She takes a tissue and uses it to pat herself dry. She straightens her underwear, and pulls her dress down again, covering her legs. Her frustration is palpable.

"I can be anywhere you need me to be, ma'am," Ellie says. "Any time today, any place, I can be there. I want to make you--"

"I know what you want. And I want it too. And this was the only slot I had today," Miriam explains. "I'm booked solid until tomorrow night. Damn it....Okay. It's going to have to be tomorrow night. After the gym."

"After the gym?"

"When we're done, I'm taking you home with me. And I will have my satisfaction."

Ellie lights up. She has never visited Miriam's home before. In fact, they've never seen one another outside of work. "Yes, please, ma'am!"

Miriam fetches the key to the handcuffs. She unlocks Ellie's wrists, then hands her her clothes. Ellie dresses quickly. There are faint red marks on her wrists. She was straining too hard. She tugs her sleeves down to cover them. She hopes it won't be more than an hour or two before they fade.

She wipes her lips. She recovers one last drop of Miriam's pleasure. She sucks it from her finger, savoring the taste. She made her wet. That's something.

Miriam sits back behind her desk. She frowns at her keyboard for a minute. "Scheduling," she says, irritably. "At my level of seniority it's always a hassle. I thought dominating someone who worked in my own office would make this simpler, but here we are."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am. I'll see you tomorrow." Ellie goes to leave.

"Wait," Miriam says.

Ellie waits.

"Officially, this meeting is booked as a one-on-one fitness consultation. We have another few minutes. And if I'm going to endure another thirty-six hours of frustration, then you are too."

"Ma'am?"

"I ordered you not to touch yourself. And I ordered you not to come without my permission. You've been... marginally obedient, up until now. Now I'm changing the first order. Every time you have a meal between now and tomorrow night, you're going to masturbate afterward. Masturbate, but not to orgasm. To the brink, as close as you can get, but not over it. As proof, each time, you will send me a message saying, 'Thinking of you'. The message will have a picture attached, and the picture will be of your first two fingers, or your thumb and forefinger. In the picture, your fingers will be visibly wet."

Ellie's eyes widen a little.

"Did you get all that?"

"Yes! Ma'am. After every meal, 'Thinking of you', wet fingers."

Ellie has no idea if this is something she can actually do. She has a naturally high libido, and loves to masturbate, and comes very readily -- much more readily than Miriam apparently does. Never in her whole life has she begun touching herself, carried herself almost to the end, and then stopped dead. It sounds very difficult.

"I count four meals between now and then," Miriam says. "Tomorrow, I expect you to be working out in a haze of ravenous unspoken lust."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Dismissed."

*

Ellie walks past Joan on the way out. Joan Scott, the "little" overachiever, is a tall, athletic woman in her late twenties. She is strikingly attractive, with pale, freckled skin and long, extremely frizzy red-brown hair. Ellie's seen her before, from a distance, but didn't know her name until right now. She uses the gym pretty frequently. Cycles and runs, mostly, but also lifts a little.

Her head turns to follow Ellie as she leaves. Ellie ignores this. She has that effect on nearly everybody now. But then:

"You're Elle Holloway, right? From Research?"

Ellie stops and turns. "Ellie. But, yeah."

Joan stares at Ellie's extraordinary build for a second. "You know half the building is talking about you?"

This is a slight worry. "Saying what?"

"What do you think? That there's this absolutely jacked girl from Research who uses the gym most nights. And she can, I don't know. Deadlift three times her bodyweight."

Ellie laughs. "I definitely can't do that."

"Aren't you lab staff? How come you were you meeting Ms. Wright? She's the office director..."

"Fitness consultation," Ellie says. "We started training together a few weeks ago. Ms. Wright is... coaching me. We just did some meal planning. She's helping me pay more attention to what I eat." It takes a little effort for her to keep a straight face as she says this. She can still taste Miriam on her tongue.

"Oh..." Joan says. "Yeah, I've seen you working out together a few times. I guess that makes sense." She lowers her voice. "Don't you find she's really demanding? And difficult to satisfy?"

"Yes," Ellie says. "Very. But I like that in a d-- a coach."

Joan doesn't seem convinced. She says nothing else for a long moment. She's staring again.

Ellie turns to go.

"Do you swim?" Joan asks her. Casually.

"No."

"I do triathlons."

"Oh?" Ellie takes a second, more interested look at Joan's physique. She is around 5'10", only a little shorter than Ellie. She has an inverted triangular figure: the powerful shoulders of a swimmer, a fabulous D- or E-cup bust, and a torso which tapers down to a naturally trim waist and relatively narrow hips. In her pale blue office blouse, demure skirt and dark leggings, it's hard to say more. But Ellie thinks back to the times she's seen Joan in the gym. She recalls a strong, fit figure of a woman. Long legs, as impressive as her arms. And a meticulous, dedicated attitude. A real competitor. Her triathlon performance is probably excellent. The event calls for great endurance and stamina.

lonequark
lonequark
239 Followers
12