Ellie Submits Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is still talking. "...should come with me sometime. Swimming, I mean. You'd love it, it's a whole-body workout. Not that... I mean, what you're doing is obviously working out great for you. But. It'll tone up muscles you never knew you had. Oh, who am I kidding? You must know how to tone up every muscle that exists."

Ellie is tempted. She can fit a one-off swim into her routine, no problem. And the variety would be nice. But Joan's motivations are obvious from a mile out, and Ellie has very clear instructions about situations -- opportunities -- like this: she has to ask her domme first.

"I'll think about it," she says.

"Great!"

At that moment, Miriam's office door opens. Without saying a word, with only a stern glare at Ellie and then at Joan, Miriam makes it extremely clear that the time is now 8:31am.

Joan hops to it. "Reports! I'm so sorry, Ms. Wright. Ellie, I'll, uh, call you..."

Miriam makes brief, knowing eye contact with Ellie as the door closes.

12