Ellie Submits Pt. 08

Story Info
Ellie must spend a whole working day resisting orgasm.
4.7k words
4.64
20.8k
11

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers

Miriam's alarm goes off at 5:55am. Her first thought on waking is of her sub, Ellie, who is has been tied up beneath her bed all night. She smiles a cosy, happy smile, silences the alarm and climbs out of bed. "Rise and shine, young lady! We have a busy morning ahead of-- What the--"

Ellie is gone. She was tied spread-eagled beneath the bed, wrists and ankles bound to the bed's four legs. The restraints are still there, empty cuffs and ropes, but Ellie is missing. How could she possibly have escaped? Where is she?

Miriam searches the upper floor of her house, the guest rooms especially. "Ellie?" Then downstairs, she loops around the kitchen, the dining room, the gym, the lounge-- and she finds Ellie in the lounge. She is on a couch, asleep, bundled up inside a blanket, only her hair showing. "Ellie! Are you okay?"

Ellie stirs. "Oh my goodness. Ma'am, what time is it?"

"Six in the morning."

Ellie sits up and tries to stifle a yawn. The blanket falls down around her waist. She is naked. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I wanted to try to get back in position by the time you woke up. I didn't think you'd be getting up this early."

"Are you okay?" Miriam asks again. "Was it too much for you?"

"I'm fine! It was just... It was very boring, ma'am." Ellie looks embarrassed.

"'Boring'?"

"Ma'am, I like the physicality of being with you. I've always liked running and climbing and, uh, 'vanilla' sex. And in this past year, weight training. And you push my body in ways I've never been pushed before. And I like it. The punishments and the sex training. I think... I like being punished? I mean, I don't like it. But. I kind of do."

"That's called masochism," Miriam says. "The 'M' in 'BDSM'. And that's definitely something we can explore further." She is entirely unsurprised by Ellie's admission. Her tendencies have been pretty obvious for some time.

Ellie goes on. "But being tied up overnight... there was nothing interesting about it, ma'am. I got bored. So I left. I'm sorry."

"You never need to apologize for backing out of something you didn't want to do," Miriam informs her. "But you could have just asked. You know that, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. But I didn't want to wake you."

"...Okay. Maybe next time I'll leave you with some entertainment. Yes?"

"Entertainment, ma'am?"

Miriam doesn't elaborate. "Alright, I give up. How did you get out of that bind?"

"...I lifted the bed up, ma'am. The ropes were tied around the bed legs but the legs taper toward the floor. So I lifted one corner up and then pulled the loop down until it came loose. Once I had one hand free, I unbuckled my other wrist and my ankles."

"You lifted the bed up? With me on it? From that position?"

"The position was very inconvenient," Ellie admits. "There wasn't a lot of slack in the ropes, so I couldn't get much leverage."

"And I didn't wake up during this?"

"I set the bed down very gently after my first hand was free."

Miriam looks impressed. Lifting her huge bed alone is one thing -- it took three men to install it, originally. Lowering it, slowly, would have been even more difficult. Even for someone built like Ellie, with huge muscles earned from months of tireless exerci--

"Also, as soon as I was out I masturbated and came, twice," Ellie says. "I used a guest bathroom. I was thinking of you both times." She smiles, broadly.

"I beg your pardon. You did what?"

"You said I could! You said I could touch myself as much as I liked! And I could come as much as I liked, too."

"Oh my God, it was a tease! It was only while you were tied up, young lady! I didn't mean you could actually do anything."

"You said 'Tonight'! 'Tonight I'll relax the rules,'" Ellie protests. "You didn't say anything about me staying tied up."

Miriam stands open-mouthed for a second. Then she closes her eyes and rubs finger against her temple. Those were, in fact, her exact words. "Wonderful. She's a lawyer as well as a biochemist."

"Are you going to punish me, ma'am?"

Miriam sighs, exasperatedly. "...No. Not for that. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Good grief."

"Yes, ma'am, I did," Ellie says, smiling happily. "Very much. Thank you."

"Fine. Now come and stand behind this couch. Bend over the back of it and fold your arms behind your back... And spread your legs. More. Much more. Now wait there while I fetch the cane."

Ellie remembers, at last, that she still has two other stolen orgasms to atone for.

Miriam returns half a minute later, flexing the cane in anticipation. She is still dressed for bed, in a pink T-shirt and stripy panties, barefoot, with her hair tied back. Ellie watches her approach, then looks away, a little tense and fearful.

Miriam takes aim, and strikes Ellie smartly on the buttocks.

Ellie shrieks with shock. "Oh!" The cane leaves a long, thin, sharp line of pain across her glutei maximi. It's almost like being cut with a knife. It's worse because she was tensed up.

"Count these," her domme orders.

"One, ma'am!"

Miriam delivers five more strokes in rapid succession, taking only about five seconds altogether. Two more across the butt, and then two across the backs of Ellie's thighs. Then one extremely well-aimed stroke parallel to the first five, directly up into Ellie's gluteal fold, the crease between her buttocks and her thighs. This area of her anatomy is much more sensitive. It makes a fitting final stroke. Ellie shrieks a little louder at each stroke. The last one really makes her screech. "Aaaaaowww, six! Haaah!"

Miriam lets her sub sweat for a few seconds, waiting for more. The she leans over her, pulling her head back by the hair, whispering into her ear. "Do you think that pays for one stolen orgasm?"

"Yes, ma'am! Yes!"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I don't know!" Ellie wails. Her head is buzzing. Her ass hurts like hell. The pain isn't fading at all.

"Would you like more? I have plenty left."

"I--" Ellie trails off. She doesn't know what she wants, and she doesn't know what answer her domme wants to hear, and she doesn't even know whether she'll be punished for giving the wrong answer.

Miriam tugs her hair again, a little more roughly. "Answer me."

Ellie yelps, "Yes!"

"That's right. Your body is crying out for it." Miriam gives her three more. One across the ass, one across the thighs and one into the crease separating them.

Ellie wails, "Ah, seven! Ah, eight! AOWWW, nuh, n-NINE!" Her knees shake.

Miriam steps away again. She rolls her cane between her fingers, waiting.

Ellie tosses her head, processing the punishment. She takes a breath. Now she knows what she wants. They're almost at a round number. "Ma'am. Please."

Miriam tilts her head, questioningly. "Please what?"

"One more, please!"

Miriam caresses her sub's muscular back, and her ear, and then her sore red behind. Ellie whimpers. "I love it," Miriam murmurs, "when you ask for it. It makes me so hot. What a good sub you are."

Then she backs up and strikes her a tenth and final time.

Ellie screams again. "TEN! Ten, thank you ma'am! Thank you so much..."

"Stand up. Face me."

Ellie stands, and Miriam stands up on tiptoes to wrap her hands around her neck and treat her to a long, tender kiss. Ellie drinks her in. After a second or two Ellie's hands start to find their way up beneath Miriam's top, exploring her trim waist, her perfect, soft skin...

Miriam breaks away. Ellie's hands fall to her sides, and then she remembers to fold them behind her back again.

Miriam licks her lips, smiling with some pride. "Now come and have breakfast." She leads her sub away to the kitchen.

*

Miriam's breakfast is black coffee and a bowl of cereal.

Ellie's breakfast is Miriam. Miriam has her kneel on a cushion beneath the dining table, and takes pleasure from her while she reads the financial news on a tablet.

Ellie's performance is impaired by the distracting pain in her rump. She has red stripes back there, and they feel madly painful. There is not much room for a girl of her stature to maneuver under the dining table, and she still isn't allowed to use her hands. And, although Miriam spreads her legs, she doesn't remove her underwear, so Ellie has to pleasure her as best she can through a thin layer of cotton.

Still, within a few minutes, Miriam is cooing happily, and squirming in her chair, and her underwear is becoming damp. Ellie knows her domme's body well now. She knows how to get her domme off, quickly and efficiently.

There is a clatter as Miriam drops her spoon in her empty cereal bowl. She grips the seat of her chair, hands shaking, and spreads her legs more, pushing her hips forward toward Ellie. "Oh, good sub!" Ellie gnaws hungrily at her pussy through the scanty, wet material. Miriam rolls her eyes back and curls her toes, and comes. It's a delightful morning climax, the perfect start to the day. "Oh yes! Oh yes..."

She recovers. She pushes her seat back, and says to Ellie, "Good. Very pleasurable."

Ellie beams. "Thank you, ma'am! Um, ma'am? May I have some food now?"

Miriam laughs. "Yes! Help yourself to anything you can find here in the kitchen. There's oatmeal, eggs, fruit, whatever you want. While you're eating I'm going up to get ready for work. I assume you'll want to do the same. You already know where the guest bathroom is. Your clothes are still in your kit bag in the hall... I assume you brought a change of underwear, at least. We're leaving at 7:15. Clear?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be ready."

*

"It's a problem that you're both my employee and my lover," Miriam says, as she drives. "It's not good for the power dynamic. For a fistful of reasons. You know this."

"Yes, ma'am." Ellie shuffles uncomfortably in the passenger seat, not able to sit up straight. Her rear still hurts. The caning was a quick, effective punishment. Perfect for a busy morning.

"So here's what's going to happen," Miriam says. "I'm quitting my job. I'm serving my notice this morning. I'm a high-profile executive, I'm good at what I do, my skills are in demand; I can find a new job. Most weeks, I receive a few speculative job offers from other organizations who want to poach me. And it's easy for me to find other openings. It won't be a problem. Alternatively, I have savings. I can live off of those for a year, if I want."

"Ma'am, are you sure?"

Miriam says, "I've been in this role for more than four years. It's getting too easy. Too routine. I've been idly wondering whether I needed a new challenge for most of the past year, and now I'm sure of it. It's the right time for me to move. The fact that it solves our problem is actually kind of a coincidence."

"Ma'am, what if you quit your job for me and... it doesn't work out? With us? It's still early."

"Then it doesn't work out," Miriam says. "It happens. As for right now, I know what I want. I want you. Every part of you."

Ellie doesn't know what to say.

They drive in silence for a little while.

*

Miriam parks in her allocated space in the office car park. She stops Ellie before she gets out of the car. "You still have one stolen orgasm to be punished for. Your punishment for today is going to be to wear this." She holds something out in the palm of her hand. It is a love egg, a dense lump of purple silicone.

Ellie's face betrays a little trepidation.

"Put it on," Miriam prompts her sub. "Well, you know what I mean. In. I have a little lube if you need it?"

Ellie shakes her head. She takes the egg from Miriam's hand and glances around, guiltily. No one is around in the car park to watch. She lifts her sweater up, and pushes the egg down inside of her underwear. And then up, inside of herself. It goes in smoothly and settles into place. The egg is quite large, but not uncomfortable, just oddly heavy. Ellie squeezes it. It feels nice.

"Keep it in all day," Miriam tells her. "I'll come by to collect it at the end of the day."

"Yes, ma'am. Ma'am, does... will this vibrate?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Hard to say," Miriam says, casually. "I have an app on my phone which I can use to control it remotely. I might give you some personal touches during the day, to keep you on your toes... but I may just leave it on random."

"Um. How strong is the vibration?"

Miriam takes her phone out. She taps a few buttons.

Ellie feels the egg shudder inside of her. It's completely silent, but the weight inside it is clearly quite substantial. Ellie takes a sudden, deep breath, and grasps the car door handle, tightly. "Oh," she says after a few seconds. "That's good."

Miriam turns it off. "That was about a three. It goes up to ten. You'll find out what ten is like soon enough. Of course, you're still forbidden to come."

Ellie gulps. "Ma'am, I have work to do today!"

Miriam smiles brightly. "I know."

"Ma'am, last thing today I have to give a presentation! It's my last four weeks of research results. I have to stand up and talk to a room full of people!"

"Oh, really? Good luck!"

*

It is a very long day for Ellie.

The egg murmurs slowly inside of her, varying between a one and a three, pretty much all day. It feels lovely. Ellie finds it erotic and exciting to be walking down corridors or working at her desk while other people bustle around her, not paying attention to her, not aware of the secret pleasure she is receiving from her domme the whole time. But it also makes it difficult to concentrate on her work.

Her supervisor picks up on it. She stops Ellie as they walk past one another in the aisle between desks. "Ellie? You seem a little distracted today."

"I am," Ellie says. She coughs, awkwardly. "Yes. Uh. I've been feeling kind of... sick."

"Oh?" Her supervisor shows some professional concern. "Pushing yourself too hard in the gym?"

"No. It's different from that. Oh!" As Ellie is speaking, the egg cycles up, to a four or five. She clutches her belly, involuntarily.

Her supervisor raises her eyebrows. She is in her forties, married with three teenaged children. She is a completely pleasant lady, and probably the most plain vanilla person Ellie knows. She would never, in a million years, be able to guess what was actually going on.

The egg goes up to six for a moment. Ellie grunts, and clenches up her pelvic floor muscles to stop it from slipping out.

"Cramp," her supervisor says, sympathetically. "You can take the afternoon off if you need to, dear. You're clearly not well."

"It's fine," Ellie babbles. "I'll be okay." She scrambles past her, toward the ladies' room.

The bathroom is empty. Ellie sits in a stall and focuses hard, while the egg's intensity increases more and more. It feels wonderful, although vaginal stimulation alone usually isn't enough to fully satisfy her. The temptation to reach down and touch herself is almost irresistible. She feels as if just a few strokes on her clit would get her to climax. Or she could reach up inside her top and tweak her nipples...

"Oh, ma'am..." she breathes.

She doesn't touch herself. She is very obedient. Instead she grips the seat and concentrates on stopping herself from coming. She whimpers and screws her eyes up with the effort. With her eyes closed, she sees Miriam, dominant, standing over her and grinning evilly, forcing the pleasure into her like magic. Ellie shudders, and then shrieks as the egg jumps up to nine. Right at that moment, she hears someone else enter the bathroom. Ellie bites her tongue, desperately, trying to keep quiet.

The other woman washes her hands. It seems to take an eternity.

The egg is going crazy. Ellie breathes hard through her nose, and for a split second completely loses control, and spasms, and shrieks again with pleasure. "Aih!" She covers her mouth, hopelessly. Of course that was audible.

The other woman turns the faucet off. She says, "Really? My God, honey, it's the middle of the morning."

Ellie breathes a sigh of relief -- she doesn't recognise the voice. It's someone she doesn't know. She can't help but squirm, and squeal a little more, softly. The egg goes to ten. Miriam is trying to force her to come, now. Tears are running from Ellie's eyes. She fights it. She holds her ground. It's taxing and exhilarating and hugely embarrassing. She hopes like hell that the other woman doesn't recognise her voice in turn.

"Some people obviously don't have enough work to do." The other woman sounds irritated... but there is definitely a flicker of envy there too. She dries her hands and leaves.

A minute of agony later, the egg slows down too, and Ellie is able to get herself back under control. She is dripping wet, and desperately randy, and her pussy aches from clenching.

"This is hard," Ellie whimpers to herself, wiping her eyes.

She does, in fact, have a huge amount of work which she's supposed to be doing.

The egg spins up three more times during the day. At lunch it doesn't go above five, and Ellie is able to eat with her friends without them noticing anything weird. She is a little red-faced, and doesn't say a lot, and has to cough hurriedly a few times to cover for herself, but no one says anything.

Right after lunch it jumps up to eight. And then nine. Ellie ducks into a supply cupboard just as it goes to ten, and leans against the wall, bent double, breathing deeply, tears running down her face as she struggles to control her body. "Oh, ma'am, please! Please, ma'am!" Nobody can hear her. But the egg calms down. Then it pulses back up to ten for a hot second, and then drops to a low rumble.

As she leaves the supply cupboard, juice running down the inside of her leg, she sees Miriam, down at the far end of the corridor, walking away. Did she do it on purpose? Was she behind her, and pranked her? Ellie feels another twinge of pleasure, but it's not from the egg.

*

Miriam arrives at Ellie's fifteen minutes from the end. She enters the meeting room quietly and takes a seat at the back, near the door. There are fifty or sixty people in the room, watching Ellie explain the results she and her lab partners gathered from a month-long panel of biochemistry experiments.

Ellie does well. In fact, she is in her element. She is articulate and enthusiastic, and the people watching seem to be engaged in what she's sharing. It helps that her experiments worked out well.

But she blushes quite a bit. She bites her lip nervously when someone is asking a question. To stop her hands from shaking, she grips the lectern firmly. She seems breathless.

Miriam watches with quiet pride. She doesn't ask questions. She has some understanding of the broader topics of biochemistry, but unlike most of the people watching she is not an expert in the field. She employs them to be the experts.

Ellie fields one final question, then it's the top of the hour, the end of the day in fact, and she calls it. While everybody else stands up to leave, Ellie folds up her laptop and dashes through the crowd to the back, where Miriam is waiting, smiling.

"Ms. Wright, can I see you? Right now."

"Of course."

Ellie leads her briskly out of the room and around the corner to another, much smaller meeting room. This one has a very small table and only two chairs in it -- it's intended for phone meetings. Ellie holds the door for her domme.

"I really enjoyed your talk," Miriam remarks. "You presented yourself very professionally. I think everybody noticed that you were very nervous, but--"

Ellie slams the meeting room door shut behind them, and kisses Miriam on the lips, firmly, passionately, desperately.

Miriam kisses her back, thrilled by the attention. For half a minute there is silence. Ellie's hands move through Miriam's hair, pulling pins out of it, making it unwind in luxurious dark waves down her back. She caresses Miriam's throat and chin, and then slides a hand inside of her tightly buttoned suit jacket, squeezing her expansive bust.

lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers
12