Ellie Submits Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmf." Miriam taps out. She needs to take a breath.

"I need you, ma'am," Ellie says. She steps back and sinks to her knees. "Right now. Please." She licks her lips, facing straight forward.

"The egg must be driving you absolutely wild, huh?" Miriam says. She sits down and places her bag and phone on the table. "Your self-control was a real treat to watch. I kept turning it up more and more and you still only came off as nervous."

"No, ma'am. The egg stopped about an hour and a half ago, I think the battery ran out."

"Oh, what? Damn it!" Miriam turns the setting up to maximum, then looks expectantly at Ellie.

Ellie just shakes her head.

Miriam rolls her eyes. "I fully charged that thing this morning. Piece of junk, I should throw it out....But then, why were you so nervous up there?"

"Because you were there! I was fine until you showed up! I couldn't stop thinking about you. And what you've been doing to me. And the power you have over me. I need you, ma'am."

Miriam considers the request. "How has your day been?" she asks.

"Uh. Embarrassing, ma'am! I couldn't think. I couldn't think of anything but you. It was so hard. But I didn't come. I came so close. It took-- It takes a different kind of strength. Not the kind of strength I can develop in the gym."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Ellie shakes her head vigorously.

"Speak," Miriam tells her.

"Yes!"

Miriam nods. "Good. Then let's call that even, even though the egg ran down. Consider your last stolen orgasm paid for. A clean slate."

"Yes, ma'am! Thank you, ma'am. Now please may I have you?"

Miriam gets up briefly. She opens the meeting room door, looks up the corridor, looks down the corridor. It's past the end of the working day. The place is deserted. She closes the door.

"Okay. Make it fast-- whulp!"

Ellie devours her. Before Miriam knows it, her pants and her panties are down around her ankles and Ellie is inside her, feasting hungrily. Miriam collapses back into her chair, gasping. Ellie uses her tongue to massage her domme's succulent pussy folds. She is not subtle this time around. She knows what she wants. Miriam writhes, arching her back and kicking her legs. "Nnnh!" Ellie uses her hands to spread her domme's lower lips and go deeper. She goes for her clitoris, pushing the folds back and wrapping her domme's most sensitive bud in her hot, wet lips and tongue.

"Touch yourself," Miriam commands, between gasps of pleasure. "Ah. I want you to c-- ohhhh! Oh, yes! UNGH!"

She orgasms. It happens so quickly that it catches her by surprise. Ellie laps hungrily at her pussy, making sure that nothing drips onto the office chair. With one hand, as instructed, she reaches down into her underwear and begins to stir her own clit.

"I was going to say, 'I want you to come at the same time as me,'" Miriam finishes. She stretches, dreamily. "But you were too quick for me. Exemplary oral skills. I did say, 'Make it fast'... Only myself to blame, I suppose."

Ellie sits back, still stroking herself. "Then... can I come, please, ma'am?"

Miriam tilts her head, considering the question. She takes a long time about it. Then she takes some wipes from her bag and cleans herself up.

"I tendered my resignation," she says. "I spoke to the CEO about it. I think she was a little shocked. Maybe she was hoping I would stay here forever. She said it was going to be difficult to replace me."

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie says, nervously, still masturbating.

"Yes." Miriam pulls her underwear up, and her pants. Then she begins pinning her hair back up. "Anyway, the news isn't official yet. We'll need to craft an internal announcement. So, if you could please--"

Ellie mewls.

"--keep it quiet," Miriam says, smirking. "And be patient. Wait a few weeks until this all shakes out. And then I'll be a free agent, and I'll be able to spend every waking moment thinking of new ways to dominate you. And you... may finally be able to tell your friends that you're seeing someone."

"Yes, ma'am!" Ellie is looking forward to it. She is also squirming with anxiously suppressed pleasure.

Miriam stands in front of Ellie, feet one foot apart. She wears leather ankle boots with stubby heels. Ellie is kneeling, and almost bent double, her forehead almost touching the floors as she pleasures herself.

"Grab my ankles," Miriam orders.

Ellie does so, with both hands. Her hands are slippery with juices, and grabbing her domme's shoes makes them dirty. It occurs to Ellie to mention this, but she decides that unquestioning, instantaneous obedience is better.

Miriam silently counts to three, slowly. "Now come."

Ellie almost does it. Almost. She bears down hard, but her orgasm doesn't come. Her pleasure just dissipates into the air. She shakes her head.

Miriam says, "Touch yourself again. Get as close as you can. Now, think about me, and what I'm telling you to do. I own you, young lady. Your body is mine. When I order you to come, you come. You don't have a choice. You love not having a choice. Do you understand?"

Ellie nods, not looking up. "Uh huh."

"You say, 'Yes, ma'am!' You're lucky I don't have a flogger on me."

"Yes, ma'am, I understand!"

"Now repeat that back to me."

"You own me. My body is yours. When you order me to come, I come. I don't have a choice. I love not having a choice. I understand."

"Perfect." It is obvious that Ellie is on the edge now. "Now grab my ankles. (One. Two. Three.) And now come."

"Ah!" Ellie takes a breath, and climaxes. It doesn't feel like something she does willingly, it feels like a gift. No fingers on her pussy, but she convinces herself that she can feel Miriam touching her there. She presses her forehead to the floor and trembles as the pleasure uncoils and floods her body, from her fingers to her toes. She wails helplessly, in the palm of her domme's hand. She makes a mess of her underwear. "Ahuh! Oh, thank you, ma'am! Thank you."

She recovers.

"Now lick your honey off of my shoes," Miriam adds.

Ellie obeys the order, automatically. She is under control, now. It doesn't occur to her to question it or think about it. After a minute or two of enthusiastic licking, Miriam passes down another wipe, which Ellie uses to wipe up her drool in turn.

"Spotless," Miriam observes. "Very good, young lady. Very good indeed. Excellent oral performance, and your orgasm control is improving, also." She picks up her bag and makes to leave. "I have to get back to my office. I want to work another hour or two. You're dismissed."

"Ma'am, are we still on for Saturday?"

"Yes. You know where I live now. Show up at 10am on the dot."

"Should I bring anything?"

"No."

"What should I wear?"

"It doesn't matter," Miriam says.

12