Ellie Submits Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was right," Miriam says. "You're great on camera, when you're not thinking about the camera."

Ellie is barely listening now. Nose tip all the way to the floor. And then back to a straight arm. "Forty-nine." Nose tip all the way to the floor. "Nnnnnhg." And then back. "Fifty." After fifty, Ellie hesitates for a moment, and looks up again, questioningly this time, at Miriam.

"I didn't say 'stop'," Miriam tells her.

Nose to the floor. "Fifty-one," Ellie grunts. "Fifty-two," she grunts. "Ma'am, how many?" she grunts.

Miriam doesn't answer. She sets the camera down, and goes behind Ellie. She squats between Ellie's spread legs, watching her hard buttocks rise and fall. She twitches Ellie's underwear aside, revealing Ellie's anus and the slim cleft of her pussy. Ellie is, of course, still wet.

Miriam plants her left hand on the floor beneath Ellie, so that Ellie's pussy rubs smoothly against her arm. Up, and down. Gentle contact at first. Ellie emits a faint squeak.

With her free hand, Miriam strokes Ellie's ass, particularly the deep gluteal folds where her buttocks meet her thighs. She caresses Ellie's muscular right thigh, and then her powerful, fist-like calf muscle. Ellie manages to maintain her form, but she is beginning to struggle. Her arm and her core are both starting to really burn, and her knees are wobbling. The gentle rubbing of Miriam's forearm between her pussy lips becomes more insistent, more difficult to ignore. She clenches. "Sixty-th-three," she stammers. "Nnnnnh! Sixty-four."

"Don't stop," Miriam warns her, severely. She strokes Ellie's ankle, and the sole of her bare right foot, and her sensitive instep. Ellie loves to have her feet massaged. But not when she's trying to concentrate.

"You can slow down if you have to," Miriam goes on. "That makes it harder. But don't stop."

"Ah! Ma'am, I can't-- nnnh... keep this up for much--- unhhh... much longer." Ellie's shoulder is shivering with exertion now.

Miriam switches hands. With her left, she now toys with Ellie's left foot. And with the fingers of her right, she begins probing her sub's sweet pussy in earnest. As Ellie moves up and down, Miriam matches her slow movement, penetrating her with two fingers, delving in and then out. And then a quick swirl of the lips, and in and out again. And a flicker of attention to the delicate jewel of her clitoris, and now three fingers, in and out...

Miriam is very good with her hands. After another ten reps, she starts to use both at once, and Ellie starts to babble meaninglessly.

"Don't stop," Miriam tells her. "And don't come."

Ellie continues her endless reps, sweat pouring down her forehead and her spine. Miriam lets go with one hand and smacks her, smartly, on the ass. And then again. Ellie barely registers the blows. A fog of pleasure and pain is rolling over her brain. She is passing into the happy place, past the place where she can think for herself, and into the place where there is nothing but her domme, and the intense sensations her divine domme sees fit to give her. Her progress slows to a crawl. She sees bright colors. Miriam is in the distance, ordering her again not to stop, ordering her not to come. Ellie doesn't want to stop, she doesn't want to come, she wants to obey, she wants to be a good sub, to control herself. But the sweet touch of her domme is giving her body different orders. Conflicting orders, orders she can't ignore. She can't obey anymore. She is weak. She's going to fail. She chokes up as she realizes that it's inevitable.

She descends one final time, very slowly, quivering, until her nose is barely a quarter-inch from the floor.

"Hold it!" Miriam barks at her. "Don't drop, don't quit. Hold still, right there! Fight it!" And as Ellie holds the extremely stressful position, her right arm trembling and about to give way, Miriam finishes her. A final vigorous flourish, a deep stroke and hard squeeze of the clit, and Ellie is gone, pushed over the edge of the cliff and into the depths of a luminous, mind-wrenching orgasm.

Ellie cries out. She collapses, her body convulsing. She loses track of where she is for a second. And she squirts uncontrollably, all over the floor and her domme's hand and her own underwear.

Miriam doesn't let it end there. As Ellie convulses beneath her, she holds on to Ellie's pussy, piling on more furious stimulation, feeding the fire of her orgasm, prolonging it. Ellie climaxes again, or it might be a continuation of the first, and screams a second time. And after a few more seconds she screams again, pushed helplessly back to her climax. And again. Ellie can't fight it. She howls with ecstasy. It goes on five times longer than any orgasm she's had. And after it's finally over, she just lies there, half-crazed with pleasure, almost not understanding what happened. She never knew this was something her body could do.

Miriam stands up. She goes to the kitchen sink and washes her hands. Then she collects her camera, bends low in front of Ellie's blissful, overwhelmed face, and takes one final picture. In focus this time. It's a good one.

"Good sub."

Ellie stirs. She gasps. She feels unreal. Her arm and her abs ache like hell. "Ma'am--"

"Get up. On your knees."

"I-- ma'am, that was--"

"Up!"

Ellie rolls upright, and kneels at her domme's feet, head bowed.

"Did I say you could quit?"

"...No, ma'am. But--"

"Did I say you could come?"

Ellie chokes. "No, ma'am."

"And did you count your push-ups?"

"I... I'm sure I made it to eighty-five..."

"That was a yes-or-no question, young lady."

"...No, ma'am," Ellie says. "No. I lost count."

Miriam says nothing for a long time, waiting expectantly.

It takes Ellie a moment for her to realize what Miriam is waiting for. She adds, "Please punish me, ma'am!"

Miriam nods. "You've squirted juice all over my floor. Clean that up immediately. Then take your lingerie off and join me in the garden for your punishment."

*

Miriam dons a large, floppy sun hat, and a very large pair of sunglasses. Then she leads Ellie, nude, down to the bottom of the garden.

It is a gorgeously sunny morning. It's still getting hotter as the Sun rises. Miriam has about half an acre of green lawn, a winding path or two, a dozen slightly overgrown bushes and several scattered patches of flowers. The garden is hemmed in on all sides by dense forest. On the way, Ellie spots a pair of orange trees. Miriam has picked most of the lower-hanging fruit, but there is plenty left.

At the bottom of the garden is an ancient, gnarled oak tree, with a trunk at least a yard across. In the shade beneath the tree, there is a picnic blanket spread out, with cushions, and a book, and two large baskets. One basket is full of food and drink. The other has bundles of rope, sex toys, and some other things which Ellie doesn't immediately recognize, but which she guesses are also sex toys.

Miriam says, "My plan for today was to have a nice, relaxing picnic. Eat, drink, fool around, make love in the sun. But, as you've been so disobedient, we'll have to take care of that first."

"Ma'am, that wasn't fair! There was nothing I could do. You wouldn't let me stop--"

Miriam suddenly turns to Ellie with an authoritative glare. She is much shorter than her sub, half her weight, but even so, Ellie stumbles back half a step, intimidated.

"I know," Miriam says. "I ordered you to do something impossible, and you failed. It's almost as if I did it on purpose." She advances on Ellie, and pushes her back, backing her up against the tree. She stands up on tiptoes and gives her a quick kiss on the lips. "Because you require discipline, young lady. Constant. Firm. Discipline."

Then she ties her to the tree.

She ties Ellie in a straining X. One rope, she ties to one of Ellie's wrists, passes up and over the branches, and back down to Ellie's other wrist. A second rope links Ellie's ankles, again going behind the tree trunk. Miriam spends some time adjusting the lengths until there's almost no slack left, and Ellie's body is properly spread.

"Comfortable?"

"Uh." Ellie isn't uncomfortable, but she is quite concerned.

"Do you think you could escape from that if you tried?"

Ellie tests her bonds. Maybe if she could get a wrist free... but Miriam's knots are fairly substantial. "I don't think so, ma'am." She flexes her body, pulling hard. The tree doesn't even creak. It's a lot older and stronger than she is. She is at Miriam's mercy.

"Good."

From the second basket, Miriam selects a fat, glossy white dildo, and a small bottle of lubricant. "You said that being tied up with nothing to do is boring," she explains. "So let's make sure you're suitably entertained." She dispenses some lube onto the tip of the dildo, and thoroughly coats every inch of it. Then she goes up to Ellie and, with no ceremony, plunges it up into her vagina.

"Ma'am, I-- oh! Oohhh!"

"Hold this for me."

The dildo is a long, fat, aesthetically pleasing curve of silicone rubber, not exactly realistically shaped, but not a simple cylinder either. It fills Ellie very nicely, and very tightly, with only a little of its tip still showing. Ellie squirms and tosses her head, adjusting to the presence of her new companion. "Oh, thank you, ma'am."

"Hold it," Miriam repeats. "It's coated in lube, so bear down. If you let it slip out, you'll really be in for it."

"Yes, ma'am."

Miriam pulls out a small white remote control. She aims it at Ellie and pushes a button. This starts the dildo murmuring inside of her, a low, highly pleasurable rumble.

"Mmmnn, thank you, ma'am!"

Miriam tosses the remote aside. From the second basket she pulls out two more items: a box of clothes pegs, and what looks like a bundle of washing line. Before Ellie can ask a question, Miriam finds the midpoint of the line, and makes Ellie grasp it between her lips, so that the ends trail down her chest.

Ellie wonders: More rope bondage?

But then, Miriam begins attaching the clothes pegs to her. She attaches them in two long runs. One run starts on the left of Ellie's chest, just below her breast. It proceeds down her abdomen and hip, and a little way down her thigh. The second run mirrors the first. With each attached peg, Miriam makes sure to also grab the washing line. Effectively, she is pinning the line to Ellie's body.

Ellie, with her mouth full, is not able to ask where this is going. But after a minute or two she works it out, and her eyes widen. Once all of the pegs are applied, Miriam will be able to take a hold of the ends of the line, and pull hard, wrenching all of the pegs off in an instantaneous, shocking, blistering wave of pain.

"Mnnn! Mnnn!" she says.

"Oh, yes," Miriam agrees. "Oh, yes indeed."

But it doesn't quite work out. Miriam has trouble attaching the pegs to Ellie's skin. It takes several attempts for each one. And then, as she proceeds lower, the ones which were attached begin snapping off. "Hold still," Miriam tells Ellie. Ellie obeys, and tries to take shallow breaths. But it keeps happening.

Miriam becomes a little frustrated. And then she laughs, and steps back. "Young lady. Do you see why this isn't working? You don't have enough body fat! These pegs, they've got nothing to grab onto. They keep falling off. Look at you!" She pinches Ellie's skin. Or she tries. It's not easy. "There's nothing here but muscle."

She takes the line from Ellie's mouth and wrenches the three or four remaining pegs off of Ellie's chest. Ellie yelps, but it's nothing, really. It's a teaser of what could have been. "Ow! Thank you, ma'am."

Miriam frowns, trying to figure out what to do instead. "I've never had this trouble with a sub before. You're amazing."

"Ma'am," Ellie asks, "would you prefer it if I had more body fat?"

"...You could do something like that?"

"I can change my regimen. This past year I've really started to understand how my body works. And... there's a lot of different ways to train. You can train for strength, or stamina, or bulk, or definition... Right now, I train for a combination of strength and aesthetics. And I don't eat fatty foods at all anymore. But if there's a particular way you want me to be, ma'am, I can change the way I work out."

Miriam studies her sub's physique, thinking. She imagines the possibilities. Ellie with an extra half-inch of muscle all around. Ellie with the incredibly dry, bronzed look of a fitness and figure competitor. Ellie optimized for weight lifting, with fifty pounds of extra muscle hanging in slabs from her gut, arms and thighs. All of them exciting possibilities, in their own ways...

"It might take time," Ellie says. "It might take some experimentation. I don't know everything yet."

"I'm not going to order you to modify your body," Miriam decides. "As my sub, you know that your highest priority, at all times, is whatever brings me the greatest pleasure. The way you look right now gives me great pleasure. So keep doing what you're doing."

"Yes, ma'am."

"However... since you ask... it would please me if you grew your hair out. I do like your cropped look, but I prefer something longer."

"Oh, yes, ma'am! I can do that."

"I need at least enough to grab in a fist."

Ellie flinches. "Ma'am."

"And of course, you will continue to be completely hairless below the eyebrows and scalp."

"Yes, ma'am."

Miriam nods. "Anyway. As your body is so immaculately maintained, it seems that this clothes peg punishment isn't going to work on you. So, I shall have to punish you in some other way. Don't go anywhere." She heads off to another part of the garden.

Ellie wriggles as she waits. The dildo is still powering away inside of her, and she is becoming quite aroused.

Miriam rummages in the undergrowth for a minute, and then returns carrying a long grey twig. The twig is about three feet long, fresh, and quite flexible. It still has a leaf or two on it, and even a few berries, but no thorns or sharp bits. Miriam swings it, overarm, a few times, testing it out. It makes a pleasant whooshing in the air. Miriam removes her hat, finding that it gets in the way of her backswing. But she keeps her large sunglasses.

Ellie watches. It is actually quite pleasant to watch Miriam's body move as she practices. She is diminutive, and fit, with a quick arm. Her hips twist, her bosom bounces freely, her summer dress twirls around her. Ellie enjoys the display while she can. Within another moment, she knows, she'll be on the receiving end of this vigorous activity, and it'll be much less enjoyable.

Miriam seems satisfied. She flexes the twig in both hands. "Young lady. I want you to endure as many of these as you can without making a sound. Understand?"

Ellie nods.

Miriam thrashes Ellie with the twig. All over. Her legs, her arms, her belly, and especially her sodden pussy and her sensitive breasts. The twig is quite a soft, light implement, and its flexibility means there is a limit to how hard Miriam can beat her sub with it, and how much pain she can inflict. The extra berries and leaves make the blows more varied at first, but it's not too long before they break off.

"I hope you're counting these," Miriam says. "I am."

Ellie nods, absorbing her punishment, slowly becoming hotter and hotter. Soon she is red all over, but Miriam never actually breaks her skin. It would hurt less if she could cry out loud. But she's been ordered not to, so she bites her lips. The dildo continues rumbling, providing a confusing contradictory sensation.

Miriam continues. The scene is, in a way, peaceful. Nothing else moves in the garden. In the trees, birds chirrup. There is a rustling of wind, and the regular swit, swit, swit of twig on flesh.

But eventually, it becomes too much. Ellie can't help herself, and hisses with pain, just once. "Tsssah!"

Miriam stops the beating at that point. She tosses the twig aside and begins to untie her sub from the tree.

"Thank you, ma'am," Ellie says, as her arms come loose, and then her legs.

Miriam says nothing. She turns Ellie around, facing the tree trunk now, and quickly ties her back up again.

"Oh no," Ellie says. "Oh no, please, ma'am..."

"Be quiet." Miriam backs up, collects the twig again, and continues the punishment, whaling on Ellie's back now. Her thighs, her tight butt, her powerfully built shoulders and arms. Ellie holds out, gritting her teeth and continuing her silent count. She can't see the twig anymore, but she tenses up when she hears it coming. She also doesn't know what part of her body it's going to hit next, so it's always a surprise. It's harder to keep quiet.

And before long, she falters again. "Ahh!"

And again, Miriam stops. "How many for the first round, before you cried out?"

"Forty-nine, ma'am," Ellie says.

"And the second round, before you cried out?"

"Forty-two, ma'am," Ellie says.

"For a total of?"

"Ninety-one."

There is a pause. "...And?"

"Please, ma'am," Ellie gulps. "More. Nine more."

Miriam unties her ankles only. "Lift your feet up and hold them steady."

Ellie obeys. This puts a lot of strain on her arms, and presses her face and her sore chest firmly into the tree bark. More importantly, it presents the soles of her feet for her domme's attention. She loves to have her feet massaged. She has never had them punished before.

Miriam beats them, alternating between one and the other. These blows seem much harder, and Ellie shrieks at each one, and she has a hard time keeping her feet up. But Miriam doesn't stop until she reaches one hundred.

Then, at last, she lets Ellie down. Ellie falls into a kind of heap in the middle of the picnic blanket, and Miriam kneels with her, giving her a tight hug. "Good girl. Good sub, good sub. Sit here with me." Miriam sits against the tree, and Ellie curls up in her lap, eyes watering.

"One hundred," Ellie whispers, nuzzling her domme's body gratefully, throbbing all over. "It feels good."

"Drink this," Miriam orders, handing Ellie a chilled bottle of water. Ellie drains it completely. "And now eat this," Miriam orders, feeding Ellie a grape. And then a strawberry. And then more grapes.

After a few grapes, Ellie paws at her, tugging at her dress. The pain has turned her on, Miriam knows, and the dildo is still thrumming away beneath her, sending her important signals. "Ma'am, may I--"

"Eat this," Miriam says, holding out a blackberry.

But Ellie goes past it, and dives into Miriam's cleavage instead.

"Oh!"

Ellie is amorous. More than amorous, she is hungry. She devours Miriam's body, raining kisses on her cleavage, collar bone and throat. Miriam laughs. She wraps her arms around Ellie's huge, tanned shoulders, loving the attention. Ellie slides a hand inside of her dress, cupping her soft G-cup breast, fondling and squeezing. She pushes Miriam's dress down from her shoulder, freeing her breast, and then leans down and licks a circle around her domme's sensitive areola. And then suckles her proud, upturned nipple.

She is heavenly. Miriam pops Ellie's unwanted blackberry in her own mouth, and arches her back, and lets Ellie have her way.

As Ellie feasts, one of her hands wanders down, past Miriam's hip, following the curve of her dress. She finds bare ankle. And then her hand slides beneath the dress, and back up, along her leg, and inward.

"Well," Miriam chuckles, "if this is how you want to thank me for your punishment-- oh, my!"

Ellie has discovered that she isn't wearing any underwear at all.

"Oh!"

Ellie is vigorous. Anxious. Her skin is still smarting all over, and the dildo is still driving her crazy. She pulls her domme's dress down from her other shoulder, freeing her other breast, and gives her other nipple a long, sensual lick, to match the first. Then she lunges up, for a fierce kiss on the lips -- a blackberry kiss, she can taste the juice inside Miriam's mouth, and Miriam can taste hers in turn. During all of this Ellie is fingering her domme, with deep strokes of her strong fingers.