Ellie Submits Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Miriam orders, when Ellie breaks away for a second to breathe. "Just a second. Back up, stand up."

Ellie obeys, instantly, breathing heavily. She looks down at Miriam, splayed luxuriously beneath the tree with her dress and hair disheveled, and her tits hanging out. She is, as always, supremely beautiful. A lush sex goddess.

Miriam sets her sunglasses aside. She pulls her dress up over her head and throws it away. This leaves her nude, aside from her silver necklace. She grabs a few more cushions and gets comfortable, sat against the tree. She strokes her body, sensually, from her tits down to her hips, putting on a little show for her sub. She works her hips a little. She spreads her legs wide. A narrow strip of pubic hair leads down to her plump sex.

Ellie stands to attention, quivering with anticipation.

Lastly, Miriam reaches for the dildo remote, and turns it up two notches. Ellie clenches her fists, and rolls her head, grimacing. She is not allowed to come unless ordered.

"Your hands behind your back," Miriam orders her sub. "Make love to me, with your mouth only. Not your hands, not your body."

Ellie folds her arms behind her back, grabbing her elbows. She kneels between Miriam's spread legs, and leans forward and kisses her on the mouth, fiercely, again. Miriam caresses her sub's chest, her granite-hard musculature, her sensitive pink nipples. Ellie descends, laying a wet trail of kisses down Miriam's firm, curvaceous body. She brushes Miriam's hips, teasing them with soft touches of her lips, and then follows her body down. And then up... and, finally, inward.

Miriam opens her mouth silently. She clenches her toes. "Take as long as you wish, sub," she says to Ellie. "Have me however you like. Fast, slow. Just take me."

Ellie closes her eyes, and puts other things out of her mind, and attends to her domme's pleasure.

*

For a long time, in the garden, there is no sound but the trees and the birds.

Miriam relaxes, spreading her limbs as tension unwinds out of her, replaced with pleasure. Ellie's tongue always feels to her like flowers blooming. As if her lover is cultivating a garden inside of her body, tiny blossoms in orange and purple, spreading from her sex up to the tips of her fingers and toes.

Ellie breaks off from her pussy, and moves up, so they can make out. For a long few minutes, Ellie's tongue dances and intertwines with Miriam's. Miriam rewards her by teasing her nipples, and tracing the well-defined outlines of her muscles with her fingers. Then Ellie stops and descends again. Another trail of kisses, from the lower lip to the throat, and the sternum, and the belly button... and...

Miriam begins to gasp, softly. As Ellie spreads her labia and circles her vagina, her gasps slowly become heavier. Ellie is taking her on a journey. A slow meander through denser and denser blossoms.

Sometime later, Miriam covers her eyes with one arm, and her gasp becomes a moan for the first time. Ellie smiles, and Miriam can feel her smile.

"My big strong girl," Miriam whispers. "My love, my precious sub."

Ellie coils her tongue around Miriam's clit. Miriam squirms, moaning again. More time passes. And then, as Ellie steadily ups the intensity, Miriam's moans rise, and mingle, and become a wail.

Ellie continues her happy service, breathing heavily herself.

"Where did you learn this?" Miriam asks, clutching her sub's bobbing head. "Oh, young lady... Oh!"

"From you," Ellie says. "You taught me."

Miriam laughs. And then she cries out again. "Oh, sweet one. Oh, God!" She writhes. "Oh, God, take me there..."

But despite the direct order, it's many more minutes before Ellie takes her to the finish. She guides her to the brink, but then keeps her there for what feels like an hour, letting the anticipation and the ecstasy build and build. Miriam becomes short of breath. Tears fill her eyes. She twists, helplessly. She lifts her hips, trying to press herself against her sub's mouth. Why won't Ellie finish her? "Ellie, please..."

"Ma'am, may I come with you?" Ellie asks.

"Yes, yes!"

And then it finishes. Ellie takes her to a higher peak than she ever thought possible, and releases her, and Miriam screams as her body fills to bursting with bright color. Her hips shudder, her eyes roll back. As she screams Ellie's name, Ellie breaks off and falls on top of her, laying her head between her pillowy breasts, gasping too, heaving breathlessly as her own orgasm takes her, sharing it with her domme. Miriam wraps her legs around Ellie's torso, and her arms around her neck, and they become one, and they come as one.

*

After a long, tender cuddle, Ellie is the first to stir. "Ma'am, my vibrator slipped out," she confesses. "I couldn't hold on to it right at the end there. I lost concentration."

Miriam disentangles herself from Ellie and fumbles around for the missing dildo. It's still whirring loudly. She hunts around some more, finds the remote, and turns it off. "I forgive you," she says. "We were at the end of the scene, I think. How was that for you?"

Ellie nods, fervently. "I feel amazing, ma'am." There is an exhausted, sweaty smile that Ellie only shows after sex, or after a very intense workout. She's wearing it now. Miriam is starting to look forward to the sight of it.

"It wasn't too much pain?"

Ellie shakes her head. "I would... I would like to try more. Much more."

"Then we will," Miriam says. "But not right now. I need to eat something. And if I'm hungry then I know you must be ravenous."

She opens the other picnic basket. The one with food in, not sex toys.