Ellie Submits Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

In the bedroom, Simone sits sexily on the edge of the bed, making eyes at Miriam. She kicks her shoes off, and rubs her toes together. "Mmh..."

Miriam snaps her fingers at her. "No. Get up and strip. I'm done with the dress now."

"What?"

"Up!" Miriam takes Simone's hand and hauls her to her feet. Then she spins her around. Simone's dress is backless, aside from criss-crossing gold threads which meet at an elaborate double slip knot at her lower back. Miriam unties the knot, opens the invisible zipper in the center back of the dress, and then shucks Simone like an ear of corn.

"Ahh! Oh, fuck, careful!"

"Quiet." Miriam shoves Simone forward onto the bed. She unthreads the dress from her ankles in a disorganized bundle, and tosses it into a corner.

"Hey! Do you know how much that cost? Oh...!"

"Eyes front." Miriam places a hand in the center of Simone's back, between her shoulder blades. She applies just enough pressure to let her know that she is to stay down. Simone relaxes, a little.

Miriam traces the deep groove of Simone's spine. She has a sensational, slender, toned figure -- a size two, perhaps. She undulates sensually beneath Miriam's touch, following her fingertips as they move down. She seems to be willing to see where this goes. Miriam reaches between Simone's legs, and provides her with a little more manual pleasure. Simone is still dripping wet, naturally.

"Anyway, you wouldn't be seen dead wearing the same dress twice, would you?"

Simone giggles. "I guess not."

"Now cross your wrists."

Miriam uses the necktie to bind Simone's wrists. Not the most inescapable bind, but that's actually preferable tonight. It'll make Simone feel a little safer if she knows she can get a hand free pretty easily.

The suite, like any high-class hotel room, has pretty much everything. In a drawer in a bedside table, Miriam finds a sleep mask, a good one. She puts that on Simone. Again, with the strap adjusted properly, it fits snugly, but Simone could remove it without much trouble by rubbing her face against the mattress, if she felt the need to.

Miriam has Simone mount the bed. Simone kneels, with her perfect tight ass raised up, and her chest and the side of her face pressed against the mattress.

Now, with her lover suitably prepared, Miriam turns away and disrobes. She unzips her dress and shimmies out of it. Underneath, she wears a black lacy bustier with underwired cups, and matching embroidered high-waisted briefs. Her stockings are stay-ups; no garter belt tonight. Miriam notices a mirror, and spends a lazy second checking herself out. Her well-supported bust, her flat tummy, her firm ass. She tosses her mane of hair, grinning pridefully. Maybe it was a miscalculation, not letting Simone see this. She is, it has to be said, red fucking hot.

"Baby? Are you going to touch me?"

"Be quiet."

"I want you again," Simone mewls. "I need you inside me, so bad."

Miriam slaps her ass, hard. "Quiet!"

"Aow!"

Then, she begins fingering her. The bed puts Simone's raised hindquarters at just the right height to reach with her hands or her mouth. As far as Miriam can tell from the touch of her soft skin, Simone is recently waxed. Miriam approves. She tongues Simone's anus, just a little.

"Oh, my, Go-o-o-od."

Miriam slips her first two fingers into Simone's vagina, easily. Then her third, too. Simone is a petite, lissome girl, but, as women of her size can be, very accommodating. Simone trembles, fidgeting against her wrist restraints. There is definitely a new thrill which comes from not being able to use her hands, or see. It's an exotic new flavor. But mainly, Miriam's manual skills are just that good.

"Take me there," she says, rising up a little, onto her toes.

"Try to stay still. You don't want to fall off the side."

"Unmf!"

Four fingers. And the beginning of a thumb. Miriam moves her hand up and down, pushing and pulling. With her other hand, she reaches forward and caresses Simone's spine and shoulders, as they tense and release. Simone buries her face in the sheet, and bites it happily, pleasure spiraling up her body.

Miriam fully withdraws. Simone gasps for air.

Miriam goes around the bed, bends low, and kisses Simone, sweetly. "Young lady, you feel really good. You feel like you have room for me. So I'm going to try something. This will be very intense. And it might not work, we'll see. It'll take some patience. Remember, I'll stop if you say 'Stop'. No questions asked."

Miriam moves away. She hunts around the bathroom, and finds what she's looking for. Massage oil.

She has Simone move forward a little on the bed, and mounts the bed behind her, kneeling. She coats her left hand in a liberal layer of oil, bunches her fingers together, and feeds them into Simone's pussy. As she's doing so, she strokes Simone's bound arm, comfortingly.

Of course, there's a point of resistance. Almost no one, in Miriam's experience, is big enough to take the broadest part of a hand right away, the four knuckles. Not even a hand as small as hers. It takes some patience and some squeezing just to get to that point of pressure. When Simone's gasp of pleasure rises to a wail, Miriam eases off. And then pushes forward, slowly again. A tightening and another wail. And ease off.

"You know what I'm trying to do, yes?" Miriam asks, after some minutes.

"You're trying to put your whole hand in me," Simone gasps. "Ah. It feels so hot. God. I've never done anything like this before."

"Do you want this?"

"Yeah! Yeah. Let's go... God, this is amazing..."

Miriam strums Simone's clit, lovingly, with her free hand. The extra pleasure helps her to loosen up. "I think you can do it," Miriam says. "We're almost there. It's going to hurt a little, no matter what."

"Uh huh!"

They couple like that for more long minutes, Simone stretching and mewling. Miriam reaches underneath her and fondles her broad, sensitive areolae, one after the other. She strokes her chest. Then back to her clit. Simone is gasping, tears in her eyes.

"You can do it," Miriam says. "Breathe in, and then, as you breathe out, relax." She pushes forward, with some force.

"Ah!"

"Almost there. Deep breath, and then as you breathe out, relax..." A little more force.

And she slips in. Simone pushes back against her fist to make it work, and she slides in, all the way, right up to the wrist bone. Simone is extremely tight, and sweet, and hot inside. She screams, briefly. She clenches down hard, and struggles against her wrist tie. She tries to crawl away. "Oh, fuck!"

"Careful! Carefully. Don't kick me."

There is nothing in Simone's world but Miriam's fist. It fills her whole tight body with pleasure, fills her heart. Behind her blindfold, she sees rainbows. "Oh God. You feel like a monster. You're so deep."

"Damn right."

Simone is on the verge of a whole new kind of orgasm. Miriam fucks her with her fist. It's a monumental experience for Simone. Noisy, sloppy, overwhelmingly intense. She falls over onto one side, legs shaking, toes curling. Her hair is a mess now. "Oh, fuck me!"

Miriam rolls her slowly onto her back, fist rotating very carefully inside of her. With her legs spread and her arms now pinned behind her back, Simone moans. Miriam thumbs her needy clit some more, then moves forward and sucks her newest sub's tits while she fucks her with her fist, fucks her senseless, fucks her until her brain melts.

Simone arches her back, drenching Miriam's fist and forearm with juice. And then collapses, babbling. Miriam strokes her hair. Her whole body is slick with sweat.

"Enough?"

Simone says nothing that makes any sense.

"I need to pull out of you," Miriam says. "This should be a little easier than going in, but it's still going to be hard. Okay?"

"Uh huh!"

Miriam pulls out. Simone grunts with the strain, and then gasps mournfully at the new feeling of emptiness, as her pussy relaxes and contracts again. An unreal experience.

Miriam smiles, continuing to stroke her bedraggled lover. Simone performed very, very well for a first-timer. Miriam gives her another deep, fierce, sensual kiss, groping her tits with her lubricated hand, smearing oil and pussy juice across Simone's heaving chest.

"I don't--" Simone stammers blindly, between kisses. "Baby, what's your name? You told me back at the party, and I don't remember..."

Miriam is unable to suppress an enormous, triumphant grin. This is not, in fact, the first time she's fucked someone so hard that they forgot her name, but it's always a treat.

She tells Simone, "You will address me as 'madam' or 'ma'am',"

Perplexed, Simone doesn't respond.

Miriam squeezes her pussy lips, firmly. "Say it, slut!"

Simone yelps, "Ma'am!"

"Good."

Miriam walks away. While Simone recovers, she collects her dress up, and puts it back on, then tucks a hair back into place. There's a small desk in the corner of the bedroom. There's complementary stationery. Perfect.

"I'm leaving you my number," she says. "If you feel like you need more career advice, come and see me sometime." She says this in a level, authoritative tone of voice, but inside she is bubbling over with excitement. What a scene! What a girl! What possibilities! It went so well. Simone responded so well to a little firmness. Surely, she must be hooked. Nothing is ever a sure thing, but...

Simone realizes that Miriam is leaving. She fidgets, and tries to get her hands around to pull mask off. "Unfff. I want to see you. You said I could."

"I changed my mind." Miriam heads back into the lounge. She finds her evening bag. She takes a deep, satisfied breath, and steps out into the corridor. If Simone doesn't call, it'll be an absolute tragedy.

"M-- ma'am! Wait! What about my hands...?"

Miriam ignores her, and closes the door.

At a brisk walk, she catches the elevator at the far end of the corridor, just as it's about to leave. The same lackey from before is in the elevator. It looks like he secured a spare tie. Good man. He looks questioningly at Miriam.

She winks at him. "She'll work it out."

*

Ellie is kind of dazed. Almost dumbstruck. "That's the hottest story..." she breathes. Her hand is between her legs. She hasn't realized it.

"Young Simone comes to me for discipline," Miriam says. "In her heart, she knows that what she needs is a firm hand. She loves strenuous bondage positions, fetish wear, extreme penetration and the taste of a cane." She cuddles Simone, and Simone looks up at her, adoringly.

"That wasn't the whole story, of course," Miriam goes on. "From where we were then to where we are now, it took some time. It always does, no matter how explosively things start." Miriam sighs, remembering the experience. Those pleasant early months of exploration...

"Did you figure out what to do with your life?" Ellie asks Simone. "Or is... is ma'am your whole life?"

"I make movies," Simone says.

"Oh! Acting?"

"Sometimes. But I really like directing and producing."

"Experimental indie productions," Miriam says. "Wild costumes and cinematography. Really heightened, intense emotional stories."

"With a streak of eroticism," Simone says.

"And dancing," Miriam says. "I like the dancing. Anyway, it's a full-time job. Simone spends most of her time in California, or jetting around the world. She comes back to me... erratically. For a few weeks every few months, when she or I decide that she requires some discipline. She just flew in at about three o'clock this morning. She was asleep upstairs for most of the day. When I took you out into the garden, she went to the dungeon and got ready for the scene."

"Oh..." Ellie understands now. Simone could only have been in her box for a few minutes at most. Mind games. A scene. A kind of performance?

"However," Miriam says, "no matter where she goes in the world, and no matter how long she is away for, she is always my sub. Her body is mine. When she's away, I send her instructions. I let her come, sometimes. I allow her to fuck other girls, sometimes. When she's been very good. And even, very occasionally, guys."

"Not recently," Simone says.

"I suppose not."

"I think you like saying no, ma'am. Especially when I really need it and someone really cute is available," Simone smiles.

"I suppose so," Miriam smiles back.

As she's saying this, Ellie's stomach growls, so loudly that Simone recoils a little, startled.

"I think that's my cue," Miriam says. She disentangles herself from her two subs, leaving them both in bed. "I'm going to make us all some dinner. I'm going to leave you two alone together for a little while."

Ellie sits up, attentively. There are two very different directions this could go in.

"I'm going to let you get to know each other," Miriam goes on.

"Ah, in what sense, ma'am?" Ellie can't stop herself from asking.

Miriam raises a suggestive eyebrow.

12