Little One Gets a Fuck Machine

Story Info
Little One's mommy domme trains her.
2.7k words
4.52
25.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idraena
Idraena
55 Followers

Story contains: md/lg, anal, orgasm denial, and humiliation. All characters are over the age of 18. Little One and Mommy are in a consensual relationship and are not related to each other. Do not read if these themes offend you.

*********

"Little one, we have a problem," Mommy announced, taking a bite of her spaghetti. "Do you know what it is?"

Little One shifted a little in her chair, looking down at her plate. She was hyper-aware of how her body felt, her bare breasts caressed by the air and her thighs sticking to the wooden chair. "I- I don't know," she said, fidgeting a bit.

"I think you do, baby," said Mommy. "What's the number one rule about your bottom?"

Little One blushed but answered, "It has to be ready for Mommy to fuck it anywhere, anytime."

"That's right, baby. But what happened today?"

Little One took a quick bite, feeling the shame wash over her. "I- I got too sore," she said. Unlike the teasing and blushing Mommy usually subjected her to, this didn't feel good. She had let Mommy down, and she hated it. The awful, distracting emptiness in her bottom reminded her, too -- she was usually plugged at all times for Mommy, but Mommy had said that if she was too sore to be fucked, obviously her hole needed a break from her pluggies, too. She had protested -- it wasn't the same to be plugged -- but Mommy had insisted. She hated having an empty bottom, too.

"That's right, sweetie. You got too sore, and Mommy couldn't get off by fucking your hole, could she?"

Little One shook her head. "N-no, Mommy," she said. "I had to use my mouth when you wanted my hole."

"Now, I know it's been hard for you ever since we increased the size of your daily pluggies a few days ago," Mommy went on. "So I think what you really need is some more training."

"More training?" Little One asked, taking another bite.

"Mmhmm," said Mommy, smiling. "Obviously, your hole needs to get used to being fucked for longer periods of time, and your pluggies just aren't cutting it anymore. But Mommy doesn't have time to personally attend to the level of training your hole obviously needs, so I've bought just the thing."

"What do you mean, Mommy?"

"I've ordered you a fuck machine, little one," said Mommy. "It should be here the day after tomorrow. Once it arrives, we'll pick a time for you to have a daily practice fuck."

Little One's eyes widened and she gave a squeak of surprise, but didn't protest.

Once dinner was finished and Little one had cleared the dishes away, Mommy called her over again.

"Yes, Mommy?" Little One stood in front of Mommy, hands clasped together and eyes on the ground.

"Turn around, baby. I want to make sure your hole is nice and healthy and ready for your nighttime plug. I kept you empty for dinner as a punishment, as you know, but if your hole really does need some recovery time, I'll have to keep it empty a bit longer, okay?"

Little One nodded and turned around, bending over and holding her knees. She didn't like being empty, but at the same time, she felt warmth spread over her body. Mommy would take care of her and keep her safe.

She felt one of Mommy's lubed up fingers gently massaging her ring, then felt it slip inside her bottom, probing gently.

"How does that feel, baby?"

"G-good," she said. "Not full enough, though."

She heard Mommy giggle, then add another finger. "Is that better?"

"Oh, yes," she sighed, relaxing a bit.

"Okay, baby, I don't see any problems," Mommy said. "I'll put your regular pluggie in for bed." And so saying, she withdrew her fingers and reached for the plug on the nightstand beside her. She quickly lubed it up and eased it into Little One's hole, letting it slip a little further in with each push of the plug, then withdrawing, until finally it seated itself and let her hole close up around the neck of the plug.

"Thank you, Mommy," Little One said dutifully, straightening up. She wiggled her hips a little, adjusting to the sensation.

Mommy led her to bed, snuggling in beside her. "How does your hole feel, baby?"

"Oh, it's so much better! I was really afraid I'd have to be empty," Little One said, nestling in. "My bottom just doesn't feel right when it's empty anymore... But now I can feel it inside me, making me all nice and full. It feels even bigger than it did last night. I know that's just because I was empty for a while today, but I still I love when Mommy makes me take a nice big pluggie up my bottom."

"And how is your breeding hole, baby?"

"Oh, it's been dripping since you put my pluggie back in, and even more now we're talking about it," she said, squirming a little bit. "And my clittie is all big and hard, just like Mommy likes it."

"Good," Mommy said, kissing the top of her head, then turning out the light. "Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight, Mommy."

********

Two days later, they were both staring down at the newly assembled fuck machine and the fairly intimidating dildo that went with it.

Little One shifted nervously, looking over at Mommy.

"So, here's the plan," Mommy said, pulling Little One over and hugging her from behind. "Every night, after dinner, you'll have an hour of being fucked. I'll set a timer, and set it to a speed that won't risk you cumming, and strap you in. I'll be at my desk, right next to you in case something goes wrong. You won't be gagged, so you can get my attention, but I'll be busy with other work while you're getting trained, so I won't always be watching you. Does that make sense, baby?"

"Y-yes, Mommy," she said softly. She hadn't expected Mommy to start her off with a whole hour, but at the same time, she was excited to see how it would feel.

A few minutes later she was on her hands and knees, tied down with her legs spread apart, in easy reach of the machine. Her pluggie was still firmly in place, and she could feel how slick her cunny was.

Mommy reached out and drew a finger through the juices on her thighs, grinning to herself. "Baby is excited for her training, hmm?"

Little One nodded, trying to squirm but only able to rock back and forth a little on her hands and knees.

"Good girl, you should always be wet and ready for whatever Mommy wants to do to you. What do you need next, baby?"

"Oh- Mommy- please," she said. "Please will you t-take out my pluggie and replace it with the- the training dildo?"

Mommy smirked a little bit. "You can do better than that," she said, tapping her lips and waiting.

"I- Oh- Can I- please will you take my pluggie out? My- my hole needs to be trained... it needs to get better at taking Mommy's cock... Please make me drip and train me just how you like me... I need to be a better toy for Mommy," she begged, her face red.

"Good girl," said Mommy, tugging Little One's pluggie out in a sharp motion that made her gasp as she felt it pop past her anal ring. "Which hole needs training, baby?"

Little One blushed hotter, as she did every time Mommy made her say it. "My- my bottom hole," she said. "My proper hole, my fuck hole..."

"That's right, baby," Mommy said, moving the dildo arm forward on the machine until it penetrated Little One's hole a little. It would go in the rest of the way once she switched it on. "Ready, little one?"

Little One nodded, taking a deep breath. Mommy hit the switch, then stepped away and sat down at her desk, pulling her laptop towards her and concentrating on something Little One couldn't see.

She felt the dildo ease into her hole and bit her lip at the sensation. It had been set to a fairly slow speed, just as Mommy had promised. She wouldn't be able to cum like this, and she wasn't sure she'd even be able to reach an edge. But oh, she could feel every inch of the thick dildo as it slid into her hole, feeling the texture as it slid past her anal ring, feeling it stretch her out as it went deeper than the plug had been.

Tied up like she was, she couldn't bring her legs together at all. She was helpless, on display to anyone who walked into the room. Her wet cunny was right there, empty and neglected below her bottom hole. With her thighs pressed together, sometimes it wasn't quite so obvious which hole Mommy's cock was in, but this time, there would be no mistaking it. And since it was sliding in and out, the girth of the dildo was clear to anyone. She couldn't hide how large it was; this wasn't like a plug, where it might be deceptively thick inside, but still have a fairly small t-base nestled between her cheeks. She knew, too, that a dildo like this wasn't something just anyone could use. When she and Mommy had first gotten together and started exploring, this toy wouldn't have come close to fitting inside her slutty little bottom, but now it was easy. The mere fact that it was there, sliding easily in and out of her defenseless hole, made it clear just how much Mommy had trained her to be a good anal toy.

The quiet in the room left her with nothing to think about but her own predicament, her spread legs and her stretched hole, and she felt the first telltale drips start leaking from her cunny. She bit her lip harder, trying to stifle a moan. She didn't want to distract Mommy with her noises.

Fifteen minutes dragged by like this, the pleasure building in Little One's now freely leaking cunny. She was gasping and panting softly, still trying her best to be quiet. She knew there was a puddle under her. She was right, she hadn't been able to edge at all. Sometimes an edge, as hard as it was to back away from, could give just a little bit of relief to a denied little slut, a spark of pleasure to focus on when she wasn't allowed an orgasm. To have even that taken away was so very hard. Instead of the meager relief of an edge, there was just a huge, slowly rising wave of pleasure washing over her, making her desperate even for just an edge. She felt her cheeks go hot as she thought, "I'd beg so hard for an edge right now," and couldn't suppress a soft moan.

Another few minutes slipped by. Every time Little One peeked up at Mommy, Mommy wasn't even looking at her. It hit her every time, making sparks fly to her clittie. At first she wasn't sure why being ignored like this would make her even hotter, but after another little while, she realized. She wasn't putting on a performance for Mommy. This wasn't being done to entertain Mommy, to turn her on. It was exactly what Mommy had called it: training. Mommy didn't need her to be fucked like this because it was hot for her to watch, but simply because a well-trained hole would feel better for Mommy next time she fucked it. She was being fucked like this because SHE needed it to be a better slut for Mommy, and like a caring owner of a prized possession, Mommy was putting in the work to keep her in tip-top shape. She was a toy, and she needed regular maintenance, like all toys.

Once she realized this, she moaned, long and low. She couldn't help it. Her clittie was so hard it almost hurt, and it kept twitching as she thought about all of this. Her cunny was drooling, strings of juice pooling beneath her. She couldn't edge, couldn't move, and she felt her eyes flutter closed as she gave herself over to the sensations. The constant back and forth of the toy in her bottom still felt delicious, and she let her hips rock back into it, craving more, but the pace remained maddeningly slow. She wished she was allowed to touch her clittie; she could feel it peeking out of its hood, throbbing in time to the thrusts in her bottom. She panted and groaned, floating on a tide of pleasure. She wanted to cum, she wanted an edge, she wanted someone to rub her clittie hard, and she wasn't allowed any of it.

A loud noise startled her a while later, and she cracked her eyes open in confusion.

"That's an hour, little one," Mommy said, stepping over and flicking the switch. The dildo stilled in Little One's bottom, but Little One was still breathing hard, her hips still rocking. "You took that very well, my dear. Let me help you up..." Mommy quickly released the ties and took the dildo out of Little One's hole, helping her up on shaky legs. She sat her down on the bed and handed her a glass of water, rubbing her back gently.

When Little One finished the water, Mommy spread her legs gently and gazed between them. Little One squeaked and closed her eyes, blushing again. It would be so obvious what she'd felt while she was being trained, and worse, Mommy would see her bottom hole open and empty. That was just wrong.

"Mommy- I need- I need my pluggie," she managed to say, peeking at Mommy's face.

"You certainly do, little one," she said. "Roll over and I'll go and get a nice big one for you."

Little One rolled over, smiling softly. Mommy returned with, indeed, a large pluggie, one that usually hurt her bottom going in and was rarely used for that reason. But this deep in subspace, the bite of pain would feel good, and keep her distracted from her clittie and focused on her proper hole. Mommy slicked it up with some lube, then pressed it into Little One's loosened hole. Little One yelped as it passed the widest point, gasping and struggling for a minute before it popped in. "There we are, safely plugged," Mommy said, smiling and stroking her butt. She settled in next to Little One, letting her cling and kissing the top of her head. "You did so well today, baby... you really made Mommy proud, you took the whole hour without complaining," she murmured, squeezing Little One.

Eventually, Little One shook herself a little and stretched, smiling at Mommy and then wincing.

"Is that plug sore in your bottom, baby?"

She blushed, nodding. "Yes... it hurts a little bit, Mommy," she said. "But I- I don't want you to take it out."

Mommy giggled softly, stroking her hip. "If your red, dripping cunny and the puddle you left on that contraption are anything to go by, you really, really enjoyed your training," she said, while Little One hid her face again. "Your clittie was as big and needy as I've ever seen it. What was the best part?"

"Do I- Do I have to say, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby."

"Then- it was..." She took a deep breath. "It was when you were so busy working you didn't even look at me," she admitted. "It made me feel like such an owned little toy, just being put through my paces and not even because Mommy wanted to watch, just because you'd decided I needed it. And- and then when you put the painful pluggie in my bottom, afterwards, it reminded me all over again that my bottom isn't mine anymore, that I'm Mommy's fuck toy and Mommy decides what goes in there. And if it hurts, then it's just my job to take it..."

"And do you like being Mommy's owned, trained, thoroughly fucked and denied little toy, baby?"

"Oh, I love it, Mommy," she said, smiling shyly.

"Good, because we're going to do this all over again tomorrow. And the next day. And the next..."

She shivered. "I can't wait, Mommy."

Idraena
Idraena
55 Followers