Ellie Submits Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to turn her down again?" Miriam says.

"Oh, gosh!" Ellie forgot. She turns all the sliders down to zero. Simone finally stops orgasming, and cools off.

Miriam takes her phone back. "Leaving her pinned at maximum? Now that really would be cruel."

"Did she know she was allowed to come just then?" Ellie asks.

"No," Miriam says, with an evil smile. "I'll tell her later." She looks Ellie up and down. She is soaked with sweat, of course, that's normal during her workout, but she isn't usually quite that wet between her legs. "Did you just steal something from me, young lady?"

"No, ma'am," Ellie replies. She grimaces, frustrated. "But I'm so close..."

"Oh?" Miriam raises one eyebrow, and strolls away.

Miriam wraps up her workout a few minutes later, showers, and leaves. Ellie is still using the rowing machine as she leaves. Ellie can't help but watch. Miriam has her kit bag over one shoulder, and she tows her heavy purple case behind her.

*

On Tuesday morning, Ellie finds a fifteen-minute gap in Miriam's schedule and goes up to her office on the top floor.

Miriam's office has a main area with a desk and some chairs for visitors, and a side area with some couches and a coffee table. Miriam is at her desk, working, and wasn't expecting Ellie. "Oh, hi. What can I do for you?"

"I forgot to give this back to you," Ellie says. She holds out a small black silicone anal plug, about as big as a man's thumb. Miriam made her wear it home, a few days before. Clean now, of course.

"Ah, thank you." Miriam says. She takes and puts it away in her purse. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Um, I think so," Ellie says. She was made to wear it for twelve hours, overnight. It felt very weird, but she eventually grew comfortable with it.

As Miriam rummages in her purse, Ellie's eyes wander. She notices the purple case from yesterday, beside Miriam's desk. She blinks. Is Simone in there?

"Go kneel on that couch," Miriam orders her, still hunting around for something. "Spread your knees and hitch your skirt up."

"Ma'am?"

Miriam pulls out a different anal plug. This one is about the same shape as the first, but it's an inch longer, and noticeably thicker. About the size of a man's first two fingers.

"Oh! Um."

"Now!"

"Oh!" Ellie scurries over and assumes the position. She rests her forearms on the back of the couch, and tries to relax.

Miriam follows her over. She strokes Ellie's muscular backside, admiringly. Ellie works as hard on her glutes as she does on every other part of her physique, and it all shows. "Very good." Miriam fingers Ellie a little, through her underwear. Today she wears simple lilac boyshorts.

Then Miriam spits on the anal plug, and twitches Ellie's underwear aside, and slowly begins to work the tip of the plug into Ellie's anus. Ellie demonstrates some self-control. The sensation is weird, and she tosses her head a little, but she doesn't make a sound. The plug slides into place without too much trouble. Ellie wiggles her ass, getting accustomed to her new visitor.

"How does that feel?"

"Weird, ma'am."

"Good. Keep this in until dawn tomorrow."

"Uh, ma'am. What if I need to...?"

"Then take it out," Miriam says, "and clean it, and put it back in when you're done." She gives Ellie's pussy a sensual stroke.

"Ma'am, I have climbing tonight... ohhhhh..."

More happy strokes. "Then I guess you'll be climbing with a big fat plug up your ass. Maybe it'll make things more challenging for you. You must fly up the walls normally, right?"

"Yes, ma'am..."

"So. You could use an extra challenge."

"Oh, yes, ma'am..." Ellie rolls her head some more, losing focus on whatever Miriam was saying. Miriam is wonderfully good with her fingers, and Ellie is absolutely ready to go. It's been days since she last came, and she really needs it, and she was hoping against all hope that her domme would give her what she needs if she came to see her. Only a fifteen-minute slot, but surely that's enough time, Miriam is so efficient...

Miriam stops. "One of you may come," she says.

"Oh, ma'am, please don't do this to me again..."

"Choose!"

"Is she in the case?"

"No," Miriam says. "That's just how I sneak her into the building. She's right there."

Ellie turns, to see what Miriam is pointing at. "Oh, goodness!" Simone is standing in the far corner of the office, between the other couch and the floor lamp. Ellie didn't notice her. She's so still and silent that no one would notice her standing there, unless they looked for her. From half of the office, she wouldn't be visible at all -- she'd be hidden behind the lamp.

Simone is blindfolded, and has a bit in her mouth, a black horizontal cylinder held firmly in place with studded leather straps. She wears a bodycage: an elaborate harness bodysuit, made from diagonally criss-crossing black straps. The straps wrap snugly around her ribs, tits, waist and hips, following the contours of her slim body, but they conceal absolutely nothing. Openings are left for her petite breasts and her pussy. The harness isn't really BDSM wear -- it doesn't restrain her movement at all. It's purely decorative. Simone is sensationally hot in it, a delectable sexual morsel.

"Oh, ma'am," Ellie says, otherwise lost for words. Her heart thuds. She feels hungry.

"Mmm hmm," Miriam says, agreeing.

"She's so beautiful," Ellie breathes.

"Yes... although, I think she looks more attractive in the red one."

Ellie imagines the red version of the harness. Yes. The contrast with Simone's skin would be... Oh. Yes.

Simone doesn't react to the praise. A highly disciplined submissive, she remains completely silent and still, as she has been ordered.

Ellie looks closer. There are butterfly clamps on Simone's nipples. Small metal weights are suspended from the clamps, hanging against her chest, pulling her nipples down. It must be seethingly painful. Simone's hands are behind her back. Cuffed, Ellie guesses.

On her feet, Simone wears achingly tall heelless platform shoes. She is standing on a broad, circular metal plate. Rising up from the center of the plate, between Simone's legs, is a slim, polished pole. Mounted on the top of the pole is a fat blue dildo, and Simone is mounted on top of the dildo. She would have needed help to get onto it, and already being on tiptoes means there's absolutely no way she could lift herself off of it again. She is pinned. Impaled.

There are two more butterfly clamps on her inner labia, and more weights hanging from them, stretching them, resting against the metal pole. More pain. Her clit is engorged. Honey is leaking from her pussy and running freely down the pole. She must be overwhelmingly turned on, and it must take all her willpower not to be continually emitting little painful noises. There are beads of sweat all over her skin.

"It's called a one-bar prison," Miriam says. "I just love the elegance of it. Even if her hands were free, and she could see, there's no way she could escape."

"Ma'am, what if someone sees her?"

"You didn't see her, did you?" Miriam says. "The young lady is very good at keeping quiet. And I know a little something about misdirection. And anyway, the thrill is part of it. Now, choose. Who gets to come today?"

"...I choose her," Ellie says, ruefully.

"Really?"

"Yes, ma'am." Ellie isn't really sure this time. She's near her limit, now. She has a powerful libido, and would normally masturbate twice or more every day. And her domme's daily sexual teasing is driving her crazy. But she wants to see where this goes. And it feels like a test. And she adores Simone, and wants her to be happy.

"Very well." Miriam kneels in front of Simone.

"Ma'am, please may I give it to her?"

"Oh? Yes, I don't see why not." Miriam makes way for Ellie. Ellie pulls her underwear back into position, and her skirt down. Then she kneels, and licks her lips, and gives Simone a soft introductory stroke of the tongue. Simone twitches, and moans behind her bit.

"Make it fast," Miriam says. "I have another meeting starting in five minutes."

Ellie suckles sensually on Simone's clit. As she does so, she runs her hands up and down her legs, tugging at the tight straps around her hips. Then she reaches up and grips Simone's slender waist. And then further up, grasping her firm little breasts, stimulating her areolae with her thumbs. Ellie tries not to disturb the weights. She knows that she shouldn't try to remove them. Simone whines, and her pussy tightens urgently on the monster dildo rammed inside of her. The weights hanging from her labia clink against the bar.

Meanwhile, Miriam retires behind her desk, and watches the scene with a satisfied smile.

Ellie's hindquarters bob up and down, and her head twists as she uses different techniques on her lover's most precious jewel. Having the dildo and the pole in the way makes the angle more inconvenient. Still, very soon, Simone tilts her head back toward the ceiling, and she gasps into her bit. One of Ellie's hands finds its way around Simone's waist, to her hands, which are indeed cuffed together. Ellie takes Simone's hand, and Simone grips Ellie's, and their bodies start to become one.

Close. Closer. Ellie feasts on Simone's clit, engulfing it with her lips and tongue, giving her sister sub a deluge of hot stimulation. Simone whines happily, eyes watering. It sounds like she's almost there.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" Miriam calls out, brightly.

*

Ellie moves like lightning. By the time the door opens, she's back in front of Miriam's desk, making as if she just stood up to leave. The newcomer is a bespectacled older woman, holding a laptop. It doesn't appear as if she notices anything out of the ordinary.

"Come in, come in," Miriam says again, to the newcomer. "Olivia, this is Eleanor Holloway, my gym buddy. I think I mentioned her to you a while back. Ellie, this is Olivia Caldwell, she's our head of information technology."

Ellie nods and smiles. She wipes her lip with her thumb.

Olivia nods and smiles back. "Nice to meet you." She can't help but stare a little. Ellie's height and bulk are impossible to ignore. But Ellie is used to the reaction.

Ellie turns back to Miriam. "Ma'am, um, are we done for today?" she asks, meaningfully. "I mean. Are we. You know. Finished?" She is actively fighting the urge to turn around and check on Simone, and see whether she actually managed to reach orgasm.

Miriam smiles thinly, and taps a few keys on her computer, making it look like she's doing something, which she isn't. "No," she says. "I guess we're just going to have to leave this hanging."

"For the rest of the day?"

"Yup. It's too bad."

Ellie sighs. The worst part is, she knows that Miriam is a rather better cunnilinguist than she is. If Miriam had taken her place, she would have easily brought Simone to orgasm in the time available. Maybe even twice.

Ellie says, "I'm... sorry we didn't get to do everything we wanted."

"Oh, don't worry," Miriam says. "It doesn't make any difference to me."

Ellie nods, unhappily. She nods at Olivia again, and leaves.

The plug in her ass feels weird, and she has to concentrate on not walking weirdly as she heads back to her own workplace, several floors down. Climbing club is going to be a very strange experience with this in her. She hopes no one will notice that something is off. Even focusing on work for the rest of the working day is going to a challenge.

Ellie thinks about Simone, in the office, and she wonders how Miriam gets away with it. What are the odds of the dice she keeps rolling, really? Or maybe she doesn't care if she doesn't get away with it? She only has a few weeks left with the company, after all.

Or maybe everybody already knows? Or Olivia is in on it, at least? Ellie knows Miriam is friends with other dommes. Who says Olivia isn't one of them? Ellie shakes her head. As far as she knows, the real answer could be anything. It's useless to speculate. Miriam enjoys mind games. She may never tell her everything.

Meanwhile, Olivia takes her seat, and opens her laptop, and starts explaining to Miriam about the latest kinds of phishing attacks.

And, in the corner, Simone quivers with disciplined, silent frustration, as her failed orgasm fades away to nothing.

*

On Wednesday, Miriam brings Simone to the gym. She sneaks her in using the case, but then, to Ellie's surprise, Simone actually emerges from the changing room, wearing purple yoga shorts and a cute ruched sports bra. Miriam introduces Simone and Ellie to one another, as if they've never met before, as if Simone is a new fellow employee. Then, she has them work out together.

It's fun. Of course, Simone can't keep up with Ellie. Almost no one can. Simone can bench maybe a tenth of what Ellie can. She manages five pull-ups where Ellie easily goes for fifty. Miriam has them run alongside one another on running machines, and Simone drops out, coughing, before Ellie's heart rate has even hit her optimum.

"I told you," Miriam says to Simone. "She's really something."

"Yes, ma'am!" Simone says. Ellie is still running, flat out. Simone can't help but stare.

But Ellie doesn't have her totally outclassed. Miriam has them try some strenuous yoga positions. Here, Simone has the upper hand. She is exceptionally flexible and has superb poise. Ellie already knew that she could perform a perfect Yoganidrasana, the pretzel position, ankles crossed behind her neck, wrists crossed beneath her butt. Simone demonstrates it again, drawing some impressed looks from the rest of the gym.

Ellie can pull off the Bakasana, balancing on her hands alone, head down, with her knees pressed into her upper arms and her butt raised high into the air. Miriam says, "Oh, very good!" and slaps her on the butt, playfully, almost knocking her over. Several people see Miriam do this, and a few of them giggle. Ellie sweats, cheeks burning. It's just a joke, she tells herself. Everybody thinks we're just fooling around. No one thinks there's any more to it. Gal pals! I hope?!

Simone responds with a Vrschikasana, the scorpion pose, resting on her forearms alone, with her supple body and legs arching back over her head. As Ellie and Miriam and a few other people watch, she slowly folds herself over even more, until her trainers touch her head. While balancing, she kicks her trainers off, and then uses her dexterous bare toes to remove a few bobby pins from her hair, letting it fall down to frame her face. A few people clap at that. And she keeps going, folding herself tighter, until her feet frame her head, and finally, she drops into a compact triple bend: kneeling on the ground, spine coiled around into a tight C, head emerging from between her own thighs. This feat garners some more applause.

While Simone continues to writhe, showing off more contorted positions, Miriam takes Ellie aside. "I sometimes lock her in positions like that," she murmurs.

"Ma'am, please may I come," Ellie hisses back. Watching Simone's limber body stretch and contort has been rubbing her nerves raw.

"Absolutely not."

"Her, then?"

"Maybe."

Miriam ends Simone's impromptu contortion exhibition, to the disappointment of a few onlookers. Ellie returns to her usual workout for the rest of the evening... except, now and then, Miriam has her use Simone as extra weight.

First, like a kettle bell. Ellie, standing, raises one fist, and Simone hangs on to her fist with both hands, her chin on top. Then Ellie pushes upward, carefully lifting Simone up over her head. Simone is a very petite girl, but much heavier than any kettle bell. It's good exercise, and a lot of fun. Ellie lowers her slowly, which is just as difficult as lifting her. Five reps with each hand.

Later, Miriam has Ellie adopt a plank position, and has Simone sit cross-legged on Ellie's back. It's difficult work for Ellie, just to start with, but then -- as it's getting later, and the gym is emptying out, and there's space -- Miriam has Ellie walk across the gym floor like that, on her forearms and toes. Forward and back, and left and right.

Moving slowly on all fours, carrying a great weight on her shoulders, Ellie feels like a Galápagos tortoise. Just as she's thinking this, Miriam starts to lay down a trail for her to follow across the floor of the gym, of fresh grapes laid on paper towels. Ellie bends her neck down to snaffle each one. It is extremely hard work, and Ellie's arm muscles and core and calves are burning with exertion by the end.

Simone, of course, has a great time.

Later still, after the gym is completely empty except for the three of them, Ellie does more pull-ups, now with Simone clinging around her neck, her legs wrapped around her hips. This exercise demands far more strength than a regular set of pull-ups, and Ellie can't manage more than a couple of them. She can hang there passively, though, without too much trouble.

She grins, nervously, at Simone, who is nose-to-nose with her. The position couldn't be more intimate if they were actually making love.

"God, this is so hot," Simone says. "You're so strong, it's unreal."

"Ma'am," Ellie says, breathlessly, looking into Simone's beautiful brown eyes, "you have to stop doing things like this to us."

"No," Miriam says, cheerfully. "No, I don't."

"May I come down?" Ellie asks. Her hands are really starting to sweat. She thinks she can only hold on for another few seconds.

"No. Nymph, make her come."

Ellie gasps. Finally! Simone eagerly French-kisses her, and grips her around the neck with one hand. Her other hand snakes down inside of Ellie's yoga pants, and starts to flutter against her dripping wet slit.

"You may come once," Miriam goes on. "Unless you touch the floor. If either of you touches the floor, it's over."

Ellie is focusing too hard on her grip to acknowledge her domme. Simone shifts her position, gripping Ellie's body tighter with her legs, trying not to slip. With her hand, she works a rapid kind of magic inside of Ellie. Ellie was already ninety-nine percent of the way there -- she's been living on that edge for an unbearable amount of time. She doesn't know if she can hold on for long enough. "Oh, please," she moans. "Please, Simone, do it to me."

"Actually, no," Miriam says. "Stop."

Simone stops.

Ellie shrieks with frustration.

"I changed my mind. Come down. Both of you."

Simone disentangles herself from Ellie and drops down first. Ellie drops too, and rubs her sore arms. She takes a deep breath, trying to push her sexual need down and away again. It's an almost impossible thing for her to do. Her body wants it so badly.

"Young lady," Miriam says to Ellie, "do you remember that you're owed quite a bit of punishment from last weekend? When you disobeyed me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I've decided. Edging is going to form a part of that punishment. It's been quite a few days already and it would be a shame to waste that."

"Ugh. Yes, ma'am," she replies, with a combination of frustration and... no, nothing else, just pure sexual frustration.

Miriam cackles. She should punish Ellie for groaning, but she actually finds it rather arousing herself. "Simone, come on. Ellie has lots more exercises to do, but you and I are done. Let's go home and have some sex."

"Yes, ma'am!" Simone flashes a bright grin at Ellie, and then scampers away toward the showers, stripping off her sports bra as she goes.

"Ma'am," Ellie says.

Miriam turns back. "Young lady?"

Ellie takes a breath. "This is a lot. I mean... is it always like this? Is it always this intense with you and Simone? Every single day?"

Miriam grins. "Well, we hadn't seen one another for a few months. So, we've been making up for lost time. But I guess I'll admit it. We are kind of showing off for you. I wanted to show you what Simone and I do together. I wanted to give you some ideas... put on some scenes for you. And make you crazy."