Ellie Submits Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's working, ma'am," Ellie says, throat dry.

"It's not every single night," Miriam says, smiling. "By this time next week we'll have cooled off. Things will get a little more relaxed, a little more romantic. As for right now, though, she and I both have some... urges to work through. A backlog, if you know what I mean."

Ellie asks, "Ma'am, how long are you going to edge me for?"

Miriam shrugs, casually.

"Then when can I have the rest of my punishment? I hate the tension."

"I love the tension," Miriam replies.

"...Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

They both hear the women's shower start running. Simone. "Excuse me," Miriam says, raising her eyebrows at Ellie. She turns on her heel and walks away in that direction.

Ellie returns to her workout. After a while, she hears laughter from the showers. And then a luxurious, erotic moaning -- Simone, being tormented, and rewarded. A little later, the shower shuts off, but after that, neither woman emerges from the changing room.

Later still, Ellie finishes up. When she goes to change, soaked in sweat, she discovers Simone, strapped to one of the benches in the corner, on her back, with Miriam fucking her. Simone's wrists and ankles are tied to the legs of the bench with orange and green resistance bands. Another band is wrapped around her mouth, muffling her. Miriam is tweaking her nipples with one hand and penetrating her with the middle two fingers of her other hand.

The bench must be very hard and uncomfortable. Simone's head is toward Ellie, hanging off the end of the bench, upside-down, her eyes rolling back. She makes sweet noises behind her gag, chewing it frantically. From this angle, Ellie can't see the huge blue plug lodged in her ass, vibrating like crazy.

It looks like Miriam got about halfway through dressing before the mood took her again. She wears her knee-length navy blue office skirt and a white blouse, with the blouse tucked in but unbuttoned. As she bends low over Simone, her tits hang out of her bra and brush her sub's chest, and her long, silky hair falls down to obscure her face.

Simone, for her part, is completely naked aside from her black choker. She arrived in a luggage case, so, maybe she doesn't have regular clothes to change back into. Maybe she was just standing around, nude, waiting for Miriam to dress, and that's what resulted in this.

Simone makes brief, desperate eye contact with Ellie. A little of her pleasure crosses the gap, and Ellie's body flickers with sympathetic stimulation.

At that moment, Ellie remembers that she needs to return that other butt plug to her domme. But... perhaps this isn't the right time.

"Go about your business," Miriam orders, not looking up at Ellie, and not stopping what she's doing.

Definitely not the right time.

Ellie undresses, with Simone watching her and writhing. Ellie showers, returns, towels herself off, dresses and leaves. Somehow, she does it all without touching herself. As she leaves, Simone is still straining against her bonds, straining against her domme's merciless hands, back arching, ribs standing out, and careening through orgasm after blistering orgasm.

*

On Thursday night, Miriam makes another video call to Ellie, right before she turns in. This time, the scene is in Miriam's dungeon, and Miriam wears some kind of camera headset, leaving both hands free.

Simone is enjoying the pleasures of the St. Andrew's cross, an upright X made from two heavy wood beams. She is tied facing it, head facing the wall between the two uprights. Elaborate loops of red rope raise and spread her wrists, and more ropes bind her upper arms to the cross, just below the elbow. There are more ropes at her knees, and more at her ankles, spreading her legs wide, providing very easy access. She is tied tightly, with very little mobility -- the best she can do is wiggle her butt around a little.

As on Sunday, Miriam gives Ellie a long video introduction, panning lovingly across every inch of Simone's taut body. She starts with her dainty feet -- Simone is raised up on tiptoes, and not able to stand flat on the floor. Then she pans up, across Simone's toned calves, glutes and tight behind, all shining in the dimly-lit dungeon with what could be sweat or could be oil. Miriam fingers Simone's genitalia, just for a second. Then she strokes Simone's impossibly slim waist with both hands, and then follows her spinal groove upward. Simone's shoulders are raised, straining. Miriam strokes her sensitive armpits, and then tugs on her tight leather choker. Simone turns her head, showing that she is wearing her large opaque black goggles, which render her blind. Her mouth is empty.

"Oh, my young Nymph," Miriam murmurs. "Where should we take you today?"

Simone says nothing.

Miriam turns away, and picks up a light flogger. A canvas-wrapped handle, and short canvas tails in blue and black. She then proceeds to beat her sub with it, all over. Calves, arms, thighs, back, and especially her butt. The flogger is a very light implement and doesn't have much heft to it, or bite. Simone weathers the beating without a sound, without even starting to breathe heavily. Ellie has received similar treatment from that exact flogger in the past, and she knows that it barely qualifies as punishment.

"Ma'am," Ellie asks, "what did she do?"

"Nothing," Miriam says, never breaking rhythm. "Nothing at all. This is just foreplay." She bends very low, striking the soles of Simone's feet several times. Simone is beginning to make pleasured sounds, and it's clear from her struggling that her calves are starting to ache.

Miriam directs a few blows up between her legs.

"Oh, yes, please, ma'am! More, please, ma'am!" Simone says.

"More?"

Miriam fondles Simone's genitalia a little more, with one hand. Then she spreads Simone's lips, and turns the flogger around, and shoves it up inside of her, handle first.

Simone yelps. The flogger handle is very approximately the shape of a phallus. It's a little slimmer, but it has a fat knob on the end. It isn't smooth at all, and it certainly isn't lubricated. Definitely not a toy intended for penetration. Definitely not an enjoyable item to be penetrated with.

Miriam shoves it fairly deep. She stirs Simone's pussy with it, roughly, producing another yelp, and then lets go. Simone groans and clenches down hard, holding on to the flogger handle with her pussy, while the lower half of the handle and the tails dangle out of her.

"Hold this for me," Miriam says.

"Yes, ma'am!" Simone grits her teeth.

Miriam turns away. As Ellie watches from her point of view, Miriam goes to the rack of implements, and selects another flogger. This one is much larger. Leather, not canvas, with a longer, fatter handle, and much longer tails. Miriam tests it out in the air, a few times. And then, she resumes her beating of her bound sub.

This is a little more painful for Simone, and she emits occasional chirrups of discomfort, particularly when Miriam strikes her sensitive gluteal folds. Miriam alternates between delivering blows and fondling Simone's body, squeezing her tits from behind, or shoving fingers into her mouth. Simone absorbs all the sensations, basking in them, pain and pleasure alike.

"Good sub," Miriam tells her. "Good Nymph."

It goes on and on. More firm strikes from the flogger. More delicate massage. After some dozens of strokes, Simone becomes impatient, and starts shaking her head. This level of attention isn't enough for her. "More! More, please, ma'am!"

Miriam tugs on the flogger in her pussy again. "Do you want to come?"

"Yes, ma'am, please, if you will let me!"

Miriam says nothing. She bends low again, kisses the small of Simone's back, and then plants her second flogger in Simone's pussy, alongside the first. Simone growls and rolls her head with discomfort. The second flogger has a fatter handle and a rounder knob on the end, and there really isn't room for both it and the first. Simone's pussy is painfully stuffed now. The tails from the second flogger dangle almost to her knees.

At least she doesn't need to clench hard anymore. The fit is tight enough that neither flogger will fall out.

Miriam returns to her array of implements. "Young lady," she asks Ellie. "What next? What do you think she would like?"

Ellie, transfixed by the show, wasn't ready for the question. She struggles to get a response out. "I... I see a peacock feather?"

Miriam scoffs. "Oh, don't be absurd." She selects a long leather paddle instead. At least eighteen inches long and a few inches wide, with a broad, flat handle. The handle is rigid, strong enough to hold, but the body of the paddle is relatively floppy. Miriam flexes it, and then slaps her own hand with it, hard enough to make a very loud smack.

"Ma'am," Ellie says, "I don't think Nymph will enjoy that."

"She will. Believe me."

The paddle is loud, when Miriam uses it on Simone. Simone is loud too. She twitches every time she hears the whistling of the paddle descending through the air, tensing up, which makes each blow that little bit worse. She begins to wail with pain, and maybe sobs a little, and Miriam has to provide her with plenty of erotic massage to balance the pain out. It's becoming clear that Simone is descending out of normal conscious headspace, and into subspace, where there is only raw sensation, and supplicant flesh, and obedience. And lots and lots of endorphins.

Simone's plaintive cries rise and fall, and she begins to struggle. "Ahhh! Ahh, more? More, please? AIH!"

Miriam continues for another full minute.

"More," Simone gasps. "Please!" This still isn't enough for her. "Ma'am, the cane, please?"

Miriam relents. She steps forward and strokes Simone's pussy a little more, looking for room. "You know that if you want the cane, I'll need someone to hold the paddle for me."

Simone is stuffed. She knows the leather paddle, how big its flat handle is. She shudders. "Oh no. Please, ma'am, I can't!"

"Of course you can." Miriam twists one of the floggers around, painfully, and then the other. Both of them are dripping wet with Simone's honey now. Miriam presses the paddle's flat, leather-bound handle against Simone's lips, between the two flogger handles, and applies some pressure, looking for a way in.

Simone bucks. "I can't! No. No, please, ma'am."

Simone has a safeword, and she hasn't used it. And Miriam knows for a fact that Simone definitely can take this third implement, but... still, she backs off.

And then, instead, parts Simone's buttocks. And pushes the handle up Simone's ass instead.

"Agh, God! Haaah!" Simone strains against her bonds, making the cross creak, as the paddle goes in. She tries to wriggle her way out of her domme's control, and fails, and is rewarded with a more forceful, painful insertion for her trouble. Miriam steps back, admiring the picture. She adjusts the camera strapped to her head, making sure that Ellie, who is still watching, gets a good look too. The paddle definitely isn't going to fall out. It's wedged in there pretty tightly. Hanging out of Simone's backside, it looks ridiculous. Miriam strokes Simone's heaving body. Such a small woman, yet with so much... capacity.

Simone gnaws at one of her arms, tears welling up inside of her goggles.

"More?" Miriam asks her.

"Yes, ma'am, always more, please!"

Miriam fetches the cane. She taps Simone's body with it, lightly, testing her aim.

Ellie wants to say something, but she can't.

The cane is the worst yet. On the soles of Simone's feet, on the thighs and rump, on the sides of the torso and on the armpits. Even light blows sting like hell. Simone shrieks and screeches under its bite, and Miriam adores the sound of it. Simone's natural voice is so sensual, but when she raises it and cries, when she wails under any kind of intense stimulation... she's so melodic, it's like music to Miriam's ears.

As for Simone... she has been on a journey like this many times, and she knows she's almost at the end. She is trembling with pleasure/pain by the time Miriam finishes the caning. She is partway out of her senses. She is on another planet, in another universe. A place where she floats, upside down and helpless, in a thick, brilliantly-lit, perfumed fog.

Miriam slows, again. She sets the cane down, and hydrates. She makes Simone drink a pint of water too.

"Please, ma'am?" Simone asks, as horny as she's ever been. "Please?"

Miriam makes her hold the cane, between her lips, pressing its ends against her raised arms.

Then Miriam picks up the last implement for the night. It is a very large white vibrator -- a fat, twelve-inch-long rod with a vibrating bulb on the end as big as a baseball. It's mains-powered, and one of the most powerful sex toys Miriam owns. If she used it on Simone right now, the young sub might just pass out from the pleasure. It's happened before.

Then Miriam turns her attention back to Ellie, on the other end of the video call. "What do you think, young lady?" she asks. "Who gets to come tonight?"

"Ma'am, please," Ellie says. She sounds choked up.

"What was that?"

"Me, ma'am," Ellie says. "Please let me come."

"What did you say?" Miriam is immediately suspicious. "Look in the camera."

Ellie obeys. Of course, there is no way for her to make eye contact with her domme this way, not while Miriam is wearing her own camera on her head. All Ellie sees on her screen is her own delayed reflection.

Miriam studies Ellie's face. "You've come already," she declares.

The confession comes out all in a rush. "Yes, ma'am! I'm sorry, ma'am, I couldn't help it! I swear, I didn't touch myself. I just... what you were doing to Simone was so hot... and it's been so long. I want to be there with you, I want to be her!"

"You want to be punished," Miriam observes.

"Yes, ma'am! I want the cane."

"Well." While Ellie watches, Miriam sets the vibrator down again. Then she goes over to Simone. She pulls the paddle out of her ass, and the two floggers out of her pussy, and takes the cane from between her lips. "You heard the young lady," Miriam says to her. "We're done."

"Yes, ma'am," Simone gasps. Ellie can't begin to imagine the frustration she must be feeling.

Miriam unties her left arm, and then moves down to her legs. Meanwhile, Simone pulls her goggles down around her neck, and then unties her own right arm. In a minute, Simone is completely freed. Miriam looks her svelte nude body up and down one last time, and Ellie does too, through Miriam's eyes. The ropes have left attractive marks on her arms and legs. There is honey glistening on her inner thighs. Simone wipes her eyes with her fingers, and then stands to attention, hands behind her back.

"Ma'am, please let her come," Ellie says, desperately envious of her sister sub's masochistic discipline.

"Goodnight," Miriam tells Simone.

Simone nods, and leaves.

Not even a goodnight kiss.

"Ma'am," Ellie asks, "does she sleep in your bed?"

"Sometimes, but not tonight," Miriam says. "She has her own room."

Ellie takes deep breaths.

It wasn't even a good orgasm she stole. Without being able to properly touch herself, it was just a weak tremor. Insufficient. She doesn't feel any less horny.

She'll get the cane soon enough. And she knows it's no good asking when that'll be.

"Ma'am," she asks, "when was the last time you came?"

"Me? Oh, you don't have to worry about me," Miriam says. "Nothing gets me off more than tormenting my subs." She hesitates for a moment, making a decision. "In fact..."

Occupying the other half of the dungeon from the St. Andrew's cross, there is a four-poster bed. Miriam takes the vibrator over and plugs it into the wall nearby, and then mounts the bed, and gets comfortable against the mountain of pillows.

She looks down at herself, and Ellie finally gets a proper look at Miriam's body, and the clothes she's been wearing during this whole scene. Ellie has caught a few glimpses, but Simone was the center of attention up until now. Now, she sees that Miriam is wearing a luxurious black silk dressing gown with three-quarter sleeves, loosely tied around her waist. Miriam is a curvaceous woman with very large, firm breasts, and the neck of her gown is wide open, displaying acres of deep cleavage.

Miriam reaches inside of her gown, briefly, teasing her own nipple. Then she unties the gown and parts it, revealing her bare breasts, and her navel, and further down, a pair of black silk panties. Miriam spreads her legs and fondles herself through the silk for a lazy moment.

"Mmmh."

Then she switches her vibrator on, and applies its buzzing head to her pussy.

In a few moments, Miriam begins to coo with pleasure, and her body begins to shift of its own accord. She rolls the vibrator head around her underwear, down and up, playing with the settings, turning up the intensity. Her legs stretch happily. She toys with her nipple with her free hand.

Ellie watches, unable to speak or move. In her bedroom, she is kneeling in the center of her bed, with her phone on the sheet in front of her, bent over it as if worshipping it.

After another few breathless moments, Miriam moves to the next stage. She tucks the vibrator inside of her panties, pressing its head directly against her pussy, but showing Ellie nothing. Miriam's breathing becomes heavier. "Oh, I'm so close..." she drawls. "This feels so good...!"

"Ma'am," Ellie says.

"What is it, sub?"

Ellie asks, "Will you please come for me?"

"Oh, that's right," Miriam replies, between erotic moans. "As I was saying... ah! Nothing gets me off more..."

Ellie can tell that her domme is at the edge. Ellie clenches her fists.

"...than tormenting my subs--"

Miriam ends the call.

Blank screen. Ellie stares at it. Somewhere, she knows, her domme must be orgasming. Not to see it, not to share in it, makes her feel like she wants to explode. Her hands are shaking. This relationship is driving her absolutely wild.

It takes her a long time to get to sleep.